Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 13 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson August 23rd 2011, 1:17 am

Reed was blushing, but it was hard to tell with the steam making his skin all pink. "Why yes I am as a matter of fact." He forced himself to turn around and grab his bottle of shampoo, which he thrust into Kras' hand. "Now get to work." He tried being all serious, but ended up letting out a little giggle.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 13 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 23rd 2011, 4:02 am

Kras smirked, setting the shampoo bottle down. "I don't even get a kiss first?" What? They were naked...in the shower...together. Of course he wanted a kiss. Without even giving Reed a chance to respond he placed his hands on Reed's waist and pressed a soft kiss on Reed's lips, backing him up against the shower wall. Letting the kiss deepen a tiny bit, Kras then pulled back just a bit to suck lightly on Reed's lower lip before finally pulling away. Then he grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed some of the stuff onto his hand. "Okay. I guess I can get to vork now." He grinned innocently.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 23rd 2011, 4:05 am

And then Reed died.

Reed only had time to let his eyes widen a bit before Kras was kissing him. And holy hell why did he have to pushed up against the shower wall. He let out a whimper when Kras pulled away, and his whole body seemed to chase after him. "You are so evil. Didn't you get the teasing out of your system last night?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 23rd 2011, 4:23 am

Hehe.

"Hmm..." Kras thought for a brief second before replying, "no." He chuckled, turning his hand over on top of Reed's head and then starting to massage the shampoo into Reed's hair. "Besides...it's fun teasing you. You know, I vos kind of scared to ven ve first started dating, because I vos afraid you'd get really scared and upset. Now that I know you totally love it - don't deny, you know you love it - I can't help myself. It's too much fun."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 23rd 2011, 4:37 am

Reed glared, so maybe he liked it just a little. Kras didn't need to know that. "Shut up and wash my hair. Tease." He turned around and tilted his head back and put his hands on his hips. "You really are lucky I love you. I wouldn't put up with that teasing if I didn't."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 23rd 2011, 4:42 am

Kras laughed. "Do you vant me to zip my lips up again?" He continued scrubbing Reed's hair, happily breathing in the scent of his boyfriend's shampoo. He loved the smell.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 23rd 2011, 4:46 am

Reed looked over his shoulder. "I could think of something better you could do with them." He winked then turned forward again, whistling an innocent tune. He grabbed his body wash and started washing his body while Kras continued washing his hair.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 24th 2011, 11:51 pm

"Don't give me any ideas." Kras grinned. He finished shampooing Reed's hair and figured Reed could rinse his hair out himself. That way Kras could work on washing his own body. Not that he wanted to finish the showering faster, he just wanted to get done with the actual doing stuff in the shower so they could waste just a few more minutes after just standing in the warm water together...and possibly doing funner stuff. *blink*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 25th 2011, 12:28 am

Reed has no problem hurrying up the necessary showering to get to..other stuff *also blinks* Reed smiled at Kras and steps under the water to rinse himself off. Then he grabs Kras' shampoo that he totally brought in and steps right up to his boyfriend. He stands on his tip toes and squeezes the bottle of Kras' head. "You have more hair now, so I'm not sure how much more to use." He shrugs and sets the bottle down and gets to work lathering up the sexy dark hair.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 30th 2011, 12:25 am

Kras chuckled, shrugging. "I'm sure you'll do an okay job at guessing how much to use." He closed his eyes and hummed happily as Reed worked the shampoo through his hair. "That feels nice..." Actually, it kind of made him sleepy. Oops. Ah well.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 30th 2011, 12:34 am

Reed smiled and massaged Kras' scalp more than he usually would during a normal washing, letting his boyfriend relax for a bit. "Hey, no falling asleep on me. Now rinse. Then we condition!" He switched their positions so that Kras could stand under the stream and Reed could watch.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 30th 2011, 1:51 am

Kras whined and pouted. "But that felt really nice and I promise I von't fall asleep!" He sniffed then just went with rinsing his hair out. After the shampoo was all gone Kras grinned and shook his head in Reed's direction. Thanks to his longer hair it sprayed even more water all over the place now, including all over Reed. "I'm done!" He sung, laughing loudly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 30th 2011, 2:07 am

Reed shielded his face and giggled when Kras started spraying water all over him. "Ack! You got me all wet." He paused then started giggling more. "Oh I guess I was already wet. You're silly though. Want me to condition for you?" He was having a bit of a hard time keeping his eyes on Kras' face.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 31st 2011, 12:12 am

Kras laughed at Reed's comment, unable to stop smiling over how adorable Reed's giggling was. "You're sillier. And yes, I'd love it if you helped out vith my hair conditioner...if you can keep your eyes up to my hair long enough to concentrate." He smirked. He had no right to talk, considering he was having a rather hard time with keeping his eyes upward himself.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 31st 2011, 12:20 am

Reed blushed, though it was hard to tell if it was from the steam or not, and grabbed Kras' conditioner. "It's totally not my fault. For one, you're really tall and I'm really short. So your chest his is just perfectly in my line of vision." He started working the conditioner through his boyfriend's hair. "And also, you're far too attractive and it really is impossible to keep my eyes from wandering." He nodded like it all made total sense.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 31st 2011, 1:12 am

Kras couldn't help his eyes closing again as Reed's hands worked through his hair. "Hm...vell, really, I'm not gonna complain." He chuckled. "I like it ven your eyes vonder." And he hardly felt self conscious anymore when Reed might get a peek at the scar on the back of his leg. He was safe with Reed; it was okay.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 31st 2011, 2:33 am

Awwwwww *feels heart melt*

Reed smiled as he worked the product through Kras hair, quickly finishing then wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. The closeness sent a little jolt through his body, but he just wanted to have a little moment with Kras before the busy day ahead. "Mmmm. I love you." He placed a wet kiss to Kras' chest and kept hugging him for a while.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 1:25 am

Kras grinned and hugged Reed close as they stood together in the shower. "I love you too, gorgeous." He kissed the top of Reed's head then sighed happily. Though being together naked in the shower was going to lead to some downward situations soon if they stood this close for much longer.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 1:30 am

Reed was thinking along the same lines and pulled away from Kras. "Okay, you can rinse now and I'll condition my hair and then we're done! Yay!" He giggled as he reached around Kras to grab his bottle of conditioner. "Oh, so I realized I never go to show you my art room, so we can do that when we get back from the zoo. Although you can't get creeped out that it's mostly your face..."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 2:05 am

Kras shook his head, grinning, as he rinsed his hair out. "I doubt I'll get creeped out...honestly it's really flattering that you make pictures of my face so much." He chuckled. "Though I suppose if ve veren't dating then, yeah, it'd be a little bit creepy."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 2:21 am

Reed smiled as he worked the conditioner through his curls. "It's just because I love you so much and I missed you like crazy. Is it weird that it still makes my stomach go weeee when I think of the fact that you're my boyfriend? Okay. I know that sounds weird. Nevermind, it made more sense in my head..."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 2:37 am

"It doesn't sound veird." Kras grinned, reaching over to help work the conditioner through his boyfriend's curls. He liked running his fingers through Reed's hair even when it was wet and had conditioner in it. "I still get all these butterflies in my own stomach ven I see you and get to hold you close.." which of course he did again just because, hey, Reed was his boyfriend and he could do that whenever he wanted. Him holding Reed close was not helping them finish their shower any faster...but he really could not help himself.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 2:43 am

Reed smiled against Kras' chest and it just felt so right being right here. "Glad I'm not the only one. But stop distracting me. We need to finish so Lisa doesn't get suspicious and come barging in. Okay, so she wouldn't come in, but still she let us be alone last night so..yeah." He pulled away and got under the water to rinse himself off.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 3:07 am

"Maybe if somevon didn't look so darn attractive vhile in the shower then I vouldn't vant to hug them so much, hence leading to being distracting." Kras pouted. He watched as Reed rinsed out his hair. Once Reed was finished, Kras reached out and tilted Reed's chin up so he could place a soft kiss on his lips. "Couldn't help myself..." Kras chuckled afterward.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 3:20 am

Reed rolled his eyes and smiled at Kras as he finished rinsing all the product out of his hair. Then Kras kissed him and Reed forgot everything he said about having to hurry. "Mmmm. More." He stretched up and kissed Kras again softly, letting his lips linger. There was honestly nothing better in the world than kissing Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next