Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 4:04 am

Kras laughed happily as Reed told him he sucked, quickly snapping a picture as soon as his boyfriend was smiling. Even better he was blushing too. So now he had a perfectly great picture of Reed, from the chest up, smiling and blushing at him. Marvelous. "I do suck," he commented after having gotten his picture, setting the camera aside, "in fact," he smirked, "I'm very good at it. You vould know." Not normally a comment he would make, but he couldn't help himself - Reed set himself up for that one. Plus it was sure to make Reed blush again and that was always a lovely response.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 4:07 am

Reed's jaw dropped at Kras' nice little comment. The heat from his face seemed to be rushing south, and he really shouldn't be thinking certain things right now. "I...you..not..I didn't mean....I mean, I know you can..I MEAN! Oh god please make me shut up." He buried his face in his hands and rolled off Kras to cuddle against his boyfriend's side.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 4:16 am

Kras burst out laughing, reaching down to pat Reed's head. "You set yourself up for that, baby." Kras turned onto his side and pressed a few soft kisses on his boyfriend's shoulder. "And maybe I don't vant you to shut up...after all, I know how much you like it ven I suck." Wow, this was too much fun...even if he wasn't normally comfortable saying this type of thing. "Maybe...you'd like it if I showed you again how good I can be..." or maybe he himself should be the one shutting up. Cause this conversation was giving him quite the problem down below and having moved down to start kissing Reed's chest wasn't helping. Oops?
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 4:25 am

Reed snapped his hands away and stared at Kras. No way did he just say that. Nope. Reed's teenage hormones were playing horrible horrible tricks on him right now. He was pretty sure he'd never been more red in his life and he really forgot how to speak. He let out some weird little squeak that almost sounded like a whimper. Oh and okay, there was definitely a situation down below. And why in the world did he have to wear such tight pants, because now it was just a little painful being so restricted. His boyfriend was evil pure evil. He did this with just speaking, but not he was kissing along Reed's chest and that so did not help at all. Nope. Reed attempted to speak again, but the same weird squeaking came out again and he pretty much just gave up on speaking and fixed Kras with a glare instead.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 4:32 am

Kras smirked, chuckling to himself as he heard his boyfriend's squeaking. Being even a bit more daring, he trailed his hand down to the front of Reed's pants, resting his hand over Reed's obvious little problem with slight pressure. "Squeaking isn't much of an answer, but I'll take this response down here as a 'yes'." Ah, Reed's face was super red right now and it was just plain adorable. "Unless you'd really like me to stop..." he'd leave that up for Reed to decide...if he could, considering his current inability to respond properly. As he waited for a response he continued pressing kisses on Reed's chest.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 4:38 am

Kras is officially trying to kill Reed isn't he????

Reed's eyes widened even more when Kras placed his hand over Reed's bulge. Oh, and he expected Reed to speak right now? What even? He settled for shaking his head furiously because he so did not want Kras to stop now. His hips jerked up of their own accord because god it had been too long, especially since he never liked to take care of things on his own. He let his head fall back onto their blankets with a groan. Kras wasn't even really doing anything right now, and already Reed was unable to remember his own name.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 4:50 am

Well...he wasn't before...but NOW HE IS. MOO HA HA...not really. He's just being a really big tease.

Kras chuckled, smirking as Reed shook his head furiously. Feeling Reed's hips jerk up, Kras' smirk grew and, knowing what an awful tease he was being, he removed his hand, kissing Reed's chest one more time before rolling off to the side and settling amongst the blankets around them. "You know vot? I think I'd like to take a nap for a bit." Pssh, yeah, like that was going to happen. He was having the same problem Reed was right now. And it didn't help that it had been quite a while since they had last done anything intimate like this together. Kras still didn't take care of these sort of things himself either. It made him wonder slightly how he was going to survive the next school year while Reed was away and Kras was home, going to work and living by himself. It wasn't like he planned on having to deal with a lot of perfectly natural situations. It's just...well, sometimes he had some dreams about Reed while sleeping and would wake up in the middle of the night...he'd probably go crazy if he spent the entire next year waking up in the middle of the night, trying to think about dead animals. Sexual frustration would probably get the best of him at some point and who knows what would happen then.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 4:58 am

HE IS SO EVIL!!!!

Reed had laid back and sort of prepared himself to be taken care of, but then that amazing warmth and pressure on him was gone. He looked around wildly and glared over at Kras. That little...Well, if Kras wanted to play tease, then Reed could play that game. He pretended to groan in frustration, which wasn't all that hard to do. He turned on his side, cuddling himself next to Kras, throwing his leg over his boyfriend's waist. He kissed a slow line up Kras' neck until he reached his ear. Reed whispered hotly, "You're mean. But I can be mean too." He sucked Kras' earlobe into his mouth and gave it a little nibble.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 1:13 pm

MOO HA HA HA.

Kras wondered what exactly his boyfriend was getting up to when he decided to obviously get some slight revenge on him for so suddenly stopping what he had been doing before. "Vell, I do rather like it ven you're 'mean' like this." He grinned, having to bite his tongue to keep from moaning out loud when Reed nibbled on his earlobe.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 8:48 pm

Reed looked thought for a moment and started to lightly trail his fingers down the center of Kras' chest, all the way down to the hem of his pants then back up. "Hmmm, well I can't really have you enjoying this can I? Mmm, but you left me with a certain issue. Maybe I should go into the shower and take care of things on my own." Of course he would never ever do that, but Kras didn't need to know that. Reed let out a little dramatic sigh and rolled away from his boyfriend, and it sort of felt like torture.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 12th 2011, 9:55 pm

Kras almost laughed when Reed rolled away from him with a little sigh. This game they were playing was too much fun, but how much longer would it last? Who would give in first? Kras was pretty good at holding out for a while longer at least. And in the meanwhile he could do a pretty good job at getting Reed to cave in, hopefully. "Are you really considering it? Cause if you're using the shower then I guess I'll have to take care of my own little situation out here..." he let his hand trail down his stomach to tease at the hem of his pants, giving Reed a rather sexy wink and smile.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 12th 2011, 11:51 pm

Reed propped himself up on his side and stared at Kras, almost giving in just because his boyfriend was so darn attractive. But no. He didn't want to be the one to lose this game. He was going to hold out. He licked his lips without realizing it when Kras started to trail his hand down towards the hem of his pants, and Reed's eyes followed the whole way. He pulled himself together and shrugged. "If you must, but please try not to get anything on my comforter." He smiled at Kras and waited to see if he would actually do it. Reed had no idea why the thought of Kras touching himself only turned him on more.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 12:16 am

"Oh I'll be careful." Kras knew he was close to winning - seeing that look in Reed's eyes and how he had just licked his lips was enough proof of that. "You don't get to votch though." He sniffed, smirking a bit. "Just go on off to your shower and have fun and imagine all the fun I'm having out here, vithout you." He gave Reed a look that said 'hurry up, I'm waiting'.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 12:24 am

Reed rolled his eyes then rolled back over to Kras, with an innocent expression. "So I get to think about you. I guess that means you can think about me in the shower. All wet and naked. And alone. All alone. Thinking of you. And how much I've missed you. Missed your hands on me. But, I suppose I'll have to miss it a little longer." He sighed again and leaned up and gave Kras a small kiss on the lips.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 12:27 am

Oh snap. Kras almost gave in at all that. No, he'd stay strong. Wasn't going to give in just yet. He smiled as he kissed Reed back. "Yup. Just a bit longer. Like...maybe tomorrow morning, longer. If you need any visuals to help you out you could alvays bring a picture of me in to the shower vith you. Goodness knows you have plenty enough." He was trying really hard not to laugh right now. "I don't think I'll need any. I have a pretty good imagination."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 12:34 am

Reed was not giving in. There was no way. Although he felt really embarrassed talking like this, because he never usually would, he was holding out. He bit his lip a little and willed himself not to blush, which of course happened anyways. "Don't worry. I have a veeery good imagination. All I have to do is close my eyes," which he did as he rolled onto his back next to Kras, "and picture you pressed up against me. Mmmm. You running your hands all along me like you do when we're in the shower together." He let out a little moan and bit his lip. Okay, so maybe it wasn't best to actually imagine that because now he was just in pain.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 12:57 am

Oh god. No no no. Kras couldn't give in. He couldn't. But seeing his boyfriend laying there like that was driving him crazy. He bit his own lip, groaning at how uncomfortable things were getting down below. At least his pants weren't as tight as some of the other pairs he owned. With the way things were right now though it didn't exactly feel that way. The image before him wasn't helping one bit...but it was really hot. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Reed at all. If only he'd keep going...hm, maybe Kras could help out with that part. He leaned close to Reed lightly and put his mouth close to Reed's ear, whispering softly. There was no point in worrying about how red his face was by this point - it was probably as red as Reed's can get half the time. "Keep going, baby...vot next? You love it ven I touch you, my hands running down your sides, tangling in your hair..." he spoke softly, breathing heavily in Reed's ear, "vhere else? Vhere else do you vant my hands, baby?" This definitely wasn't helping his situation...but at the moment he was trying really hard to not focus on that.

[MEANWHILE I AM DEAD OVER HERE. *hides forever*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 1:10 am

[OMG I'M DEAD TOO. OMG.]

Reed swallowed hard because he never thought he would get off on this sort of thing. Kras whispering in his ear though to keep going was probably the hottest thing he'd ever heard in his life. He couldn't help the little moan that escaped him again. He had to keep his eyes closed, because if he opened them and looked at Kras right now, it would all be over and he knew it. "Mmm. I want your hands everywhere. All over me. But not as bad as I want my hands on you." He squirmed a little because things were really becoming uncomfortable. "I love running my hands over all your sexy muscles and knowing they're all mine to touch. And god you're so hot." He bit his lip again and shifted himself again, trying to release some pressure in his pants.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 1:26 am

Kras smirked, knowing he had to be close to winning. Reed's comments about running his hands all over him though had almost turned things around, because Kras really really really wouldn't mind it if Reed ran his hands all over him right now. "I love it ven you touch me too, baby..." he could keep it up, "but I love it even more ven I'm touching you...and you votch me. Don't you vant to open your eyes and votch me touch you, baby? Votch me kiss you, and touch you, and put my mouth on you?" Hopefully they didn't have, like, a discussion about all this afterward...because Kras was kind of embarrassed right now, having never really talked like this before.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 1:37 am

Damn Kras. Damn him so much. Reed's eyes snapped open and he immediately grabbed Kras's face and crushed their lips together, and pulling his boyfriend on top of him. He pulled away with a groan. "God I hate you so much right now. So freaking much." Then he crushed their lips back together and let out a whimper because it just felt so nice to be kissing him again. So maybe losing wasn't all that bad, and he sure wouldn't be bringing up the dirty talk later because he too was still pretty surprised and embarrassed about that. He wrapped his leg around Kras, effectively pulling their bodies closer together.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 7:23 am

Kras didn't even have time to grin triumphantly over his win before Reed was kissing him. He chuckled at Reed's comment, kissing him back deeply. "I love you too." he mumbled happily when he paused to catch his breath for a second. An unrestrained moan came from his lips as Reed's leg wrapped around him, pulling their bodies closer. God how he'd missed this. Being intimate wasn't something he thought about often, but when it actually happened he realized just how much he enjoyed it, even more so because it was with Reed. He kissed Reed again before letting his lips trail down along the side of Reed's neck, sucking and nipping roughly at soft skin.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 7:31 am

Reed arched his neck up into Kras' lips and let his hand trace all along his boyfriend's back, just like he had fantasized about earlier. But this was so so much better. Kras' skin was so soft and every muscle just felt perfect. Just from all the build up and teasing, Reed knew he was not going to be lasting long with whatever they decided to do. He really never knew there was this side to himself, but he sure liked it. "Kras..I need you..something..anything." He let out a little whimper as his hips bucked up to try and get some sort of friction between them.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 7:40 am

Kras could sense that Reed wasn't going to last much longer. And, honestly, Kras wasn't going to either, himself. Deciding not to waste anymore time, instead just giving Reed what he wanted, Kras reached down and opened Reed's pants. He carefully, but rather hurriedly, pushed them down along with Reed's boxers and then kissed a somewhat straight line down Reed's torso until his lips found what they were looking for. He didn't even think twice about taking Reed into his mouth, wanting to give Reed the relief he needed so badly right now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 13th 2011, 7:49 am

Reed let out a sigh of relief when he was removed from the confines of his clothing. He wanted to reach down and undo Kras' pants as well, but his boyfriend was slinking away from him. Reed's back arched up with each kiss Kras placed along his chest and almost felt like crying when he felt the warm heat of Kras' mouth surround his aching erection. His hand immediately flew to tangle in his boyfriend's hair and his head fell back onto the blankets. "Yesss Kras. So good." He already felt close, and knew this would be over embarrassingly fast.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 13th 2011, 8:00 am

The hand tangled in his hair and the words coming from his boyfriend's mouth gave Kras encouragement to continue. He sped his movements up, wanting Reed to not only feel good but also get much needed relief. Just listening to his boyfriend would probably cause Kras himself to go over the edge very shortly. He was going to try and hold out though cause, one, he was still in his clothing, and, two, he really wanted Reed to do more about taking care of his little problem. He didn't even have to do what Kras was doing right now, just touch him or something.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next