Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Stories for Average Wizards

+4
Ravenclaw Mod
HorcruxHunter
Nikki Orwell
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Average Stories for Average Wizards Empty Average Stories for Average Wizards

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 12th 2010, 1:28 am

I know a few of us don't go on average as much as we used to. So I thought I would make this. We can share are personal stories about Harry Potter then never seem to get posted on here. Or if you still like to read them some stories you got published or ones you liked.

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Average Stories for Average Wizards Empty Re: Average Stories for Average Wizards

Post  Nikki Orwell March 12th 2010, 1:55 am

My dad was talking about a book he was reading, and how he couldn't figure out who the traitor was in it. I asked if anyone had a name starting with P. He said yes. i told him that was the traitor. My mom looked at me and went, "Peter Pettigrew?" I love my mom so much right now,a s she never remembers anything from books. BUT SHE REMEMBERED SOMETHING FROM HARRY POTTER!!!!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Average Stories for Average Wizards Empty Re: Average Stories for Average Wizards

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 12th 2010, 1:59 am

NIce. Last time the power was out i went around with my wand and flashlight saying lumos and me and my brother had an awesome duel. (He doesn't like to say he knows much about hp)

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 12th 2010, 2:03 am

Yesterday in science this kid started sword fighting me with a pencil. I jabbed mine at him and whispered "stupefy" we then spent 10 minutes discussing the proper pronunciation of "Avada Kedavra" and which is the proper incantation for a few spells. (I can't remember which now) I also corrected him on his VERBAL use of levicorpus.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 12th 2010, 2:23 am

George Weasley wrote:Yesterday in science this kid started sword fighting me with a pencil. I jabbed mine at him and whispered "stupefy" we then spent 10 minutes discussing the proper pronunciation of "Avada Kedavra" and which is the proper incantation for a few spells. (I can't remember which now) I also corrected him on his VERBAL use of levicorpus.

I am proud.

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 12th 2010, 2:25 am

Why thank you sev!
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 15th 2010, 6:24 pm

Average Stories for Average Wizards Qzofp1

Do I need to explain this one?
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 16th 2010, 1:30 am

no I think not.

I got this wand app for my ipod I felt really cool going around my house being all magical.

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 16th 2010, 1:30 am

So I got bored when I took an Algebra test. I was absent for a great majority of the chapter, and it DEFINITELY reflected into my test. After I got done with what I knew, I began to doodle. This is my new favorite teacher.

Average Stories for Average Wizards 0315101613a-1

on the back
Average Stories for Average Wizards 0315101614a

This one you can't read, so I'll put the text. It says "Severus has made all the answers run away (they hate greasy hair) sorry about that" I wanted to show that there is nothing marked wrong on that page or the facing page. AW strikes again.

Average Stories for Average Wizards 0315101614b

that's the page just before the previous picture. There are clearly red marks on every page that doesn't have a doodle of Severus Snape. Smile New favorite class? I do believe so.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 16th 2010, 1:39 am

George I have to post a picture of my Bio stuff. HARRY POTTER everywhere when I get bored in class, with is always come to think of it.

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 16th 2010, 1:41 am

I tried to get this posted but it didnt get enough votes.

Today, after 6th hour hour at school I walked up to my friend and said "Hey Hermione, how was Muggle Studies?" She then replied and said "Hey Ron! It was great! How was History of Magic?" We then proceeded to talk all the way to our buses pretending to be Ron and Hermione. Before we got on the bus we both said at the same time, see you later in the common room. Coolest Conversation Ever.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 16th 2010, 11:22 pm

So, today I had a history test and it was about discrimination and the freedom riders and segregation and desegregating and all that~ And one of the questions asked about a section about housing and how it was stopping discrimination. And I mentioned how people could not deny a person housing based on their race, color, sex, family, national origin etc. On the side, as a small note, I also mentioned how it should help half-bloods and muggleborns by getting rid of the prejudices based on blood. I can NOT wait until I get my test back... also.. as soon as I was done, I started writing a persuasive essay on Discrimination and Prejudices Against Half-Bloods and Muggleborns... I'm thinking about turning it in for extra credit >:]

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 16th 2010, 11:24 pm

DO EET!! ellie you HAAAAVE to.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 16th 2010, 11:34 pm

I drew the dark mark in my art history notes this morning. Razz
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 17th 2010, 12:17 am

I have written Voldie+Quirrell 4eva in my AP American notes.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 17th 2010, 12:26 am

^^^ which reminds me to scan/upload the voldy and quirrel picture I drew. xD
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 17th 2010, 12:44 am

so today i had a really long and unbearable shift at work, so i started singing songs from AVPM to myself. definitley helped the time go A LOT faster Very Happy thank you AVPM for helping to stay sane at work Smile
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 17th 2010, 1:12 am

Today I was grading papers, and I realized that when I get into my zone, I start humming. So I began to hum Hedwig's theme. My friend, who sits next to me, began shouting "NOOOOO. Now that's going to be stuck in my head all day!" You're welcome Kayla.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 17th 2010, 1:27 am

hehehe that's awesome Very Happy love hedwig's theme.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 17th 2010, 2:15 am

Venitia Lupin-Black wrote:So, today I had a history test and it was about discrimination and the freedom riders and segregation and desegregating and all that~ And one of the questions asked about a section about housing and how it was stopping discrimination. And I mentioned how people could not deny a person housing based on their race, color, sex, family, national origin etc. On the side, as a small note, I also mentioned how it should help half-bloods and muggleborns by getting rid of the prejudices based on blood. I can NOT wait until I get my test back... also.. as soon as I was done, I started writing a persuasive essay on Discrimination and Prejudices Against Half-Bloods and Muggleborns... I'm thinking about turning it in for extra credit >:]

You can turn in that essay for the House Cup to win points for your house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 17th 2010, 2:57 am

Here are a few of my failed trys to get a story posted

Today, I had to do my french oral exam. The first part was that we had to explain something to her. Most people did favorite sports. So I did mine. I went in there with a diagrams of quidditch things. Tried to explain all the things of quidditch but she cut me off cause it was too long. The next part was reading a french article. We got to pick it, so my choice was obvious. I would like to say thanks Harry Potter of making passing French a little easier! MLIM

The other day, my power when out. It didn't bug me. I went around the house with my flashlight saying "Lumos" and "Lumos Maxima". I get way to spend a light with the lights out. MLIM

The other day, in improv we were playing a game called "Park Bench" you act as a personalty. So my friend starts rolling around on the bench talking in a British accent talking about Pig Farts. So I come by and talk about my Oreo's (Double Stuffed). When then broke into Granger Danger on the park bench. MLIM

Today, when I was rereading tGoF I read the chapter about the Yule Ball. When I was reading it all i could think of "Granger Danger". I stopped reading and went to my PC because I just had to re watch "Granger Danger". MLIM

This year when they gave out our history text books i got one that was old and had writing all over it. At first i was mad that it old and falling a part. Then I saw that someone had circled all the right answers for the questions my teacher gives us. And not only that they added in helpful comments! Try and copy the handwriting in my text and write "Property of the Half Blood Prince". I hope you really help out the person you gets my textbook next year. MLIM

A few months ago (I only just found this wonderful website) me and some of my HP fan friends saw their was going to be a debate of Harry Potter vs. Tw*l*ght. We so so shocked they dare compare the two! We signed up right away to right this wrong. We went and kicked some tw*l*ght butt! After there was a reporter from a local online newspaper who interviewed us us about it. A augment used was "I know lots of people were sad when they turned eleven and didn't get their Hogwarts Acceptance Letter. Do you know any seventeen-year-old were disappointed they didn't get their emotionally upset vampire to fall in love with them" There was no answer to this. MLIM

All of these really happened and I couldn't get in posted I have more but these were my best hopes. I'm about lying to get my way on a website

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 21st 2010, 4:22 am

"Anyways... HOW are you going to remedy this right now? Video or sleep?"
"I'm gonna sit on my ass eating ice cream and watch Harry Potter"

my response is the second line, my friend was going to ask me how I was going to deal with stress.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 21st 2010, 4:24 am

http://averagewizard.com/story/36270
Vote yes for Lucius!
And others
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 22nd 2010, 2:36 am

Today I was watching Chamber of Secrets. At the end when Lucius yells at Harry for setting Dobby free, I noticed that he said "Avada--" so I screamed "NO UNFORGIVABLE CURSES! 20 POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN" when Dobby sends him flying backwards.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 22nd 2010, 2:40 am

hehe! I noticed that too

I'm watching GoF and Draco said my father thinks you won't last 10 minutes in this tournament ... I disagree. And I said I don't think you'll last 10 minutes...AT PIGFARTS!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next