Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the Forest

+13
Trent Bennett
Tristan Raksha
Hannah Abbott
Alice Prewett
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
17 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Deep in the Forest Empty Deep in the Forest

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 12th 2010, 6:52 am

The forest floor was dirty and cold, but Dee didn't mind. She curled up, her head on her hand and her knees up to her chest. She was lonely, bored, and didn't even remember how she had gotten here. The last thing she remembered was leaving the forest with Pansy and being with Fred. Her eyes tried to see through the extreme darkness, but it was impossible. It was far too dark. She racked her brain, trying to remember the date, or possibly the time. She came up with nothing. Dee shivered, the wind chapping her skin and the light drizzle dampening her hair and shirt. How far away am I from the castle? she wondered.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Deep in the Forest Empty Re: Deep in the Forest

Post  Guest March 12th 2010, 3:41 pm

Roseh felt the wind against the smallest areas of her exposed skin, on her face, wrists and knees hitting her like dry ice. She didn't care, she just wanted some time to herself for once, to get away from the noise and rumours and gossip that flew like birds around the castle. Her feet dragged along the ground, disturbing the dampened leaves and her head was bent so as to avoid the full force of the steadily hardening rain on her face. She didn't care where she walked except that she was moving and was alone. Suddenly, Roseh's head shot up upwards; there had been movement beyond the trees. I've heard what they've got in here she thought, but sheer curiosity drove her closer. The figure was human, or at least had a similar form.
"Hello?" she called towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 12th 2010, 11:26 pm

Dee's head popped up, curious. Who could it be? she thought. She starting walking towards the voice.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 10:38 am

Roseh saw the thing now approaching her; it was human, definitely human, and female. As she got closer and she could make out the girl's face, Roseh saw that it was the infamous Dee who was coming closer.
"Dee, Dee, are you okay?" she called to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:05 pm

"I'd be perfect if I remembered how I got here." Dee stops walking. "Why are you here anyway?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:12 pm

"I wanted some time to myself, I kept hearing rumours about things that I hated. And I got lost. You look freezing, we should try and get back inside."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:17 pm

"Oh. What kind of rumors?" Dee shivered just then. "Maybe we should go back." She started to climb over a large log.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:23 pm

"Just...rumours. People talking about what's happening between everyone and everything. I hate that kind of stuff."
Roseh followed Dee over the log, the sticks and leaves brushing past her, snapping, tearing holes in her robes and decorating them with an intricate pattern of wet lines and circles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:29 pm

"Oh yeah. That stuff." Dee trips over a root, and pulls herself up again, walking over the crunching leaves.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:31 pm

"You okay? You look freezing. Do you want to borrow my coat or something until we get back?" Roseh asked Dee, concernedly

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:35 pm

"No, because then you'd get cold." Dee glances around from her spot on a stump. She could see trees, mist, and leaves. That was it.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:39 pm

"Can't you remember anything about how you got here?" It seemed rather strange to Roseh that someone could wake up somewhere with no clue about how and why they were there, but still...

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:47 pm

"Nope. Last thing I remember, I was at the ball and then I went to the Hospital Wing... And that's it."

[We'll change the times around a bit. Good with you?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:48 pm

[suits me Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 7:54 pm

Dee climbs over a fallen tree. "What day is it?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 7:58 pm

"Saturday, or Sunday. I don't know what time it is." Roseh looked up up at the night sky, littered with the icy remnants of stars. It was late; late enough to be early? She closed her arms around her body, holding herself in and shielding herself from the force of the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 8:01 pm

"Great. Now we're going to get hypothermia." Dee starts to climb a tree. She zooms to the very top, and perches on a branch. "The path got washed away by the rain. But...THESTRALS! I see them over there. We could ride out on them."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 13th 2010, 8:03 pm

"What? I don't see anything." Roseh was looking in the direction Dee was pointing in, but all she could see were the trees stretching ahead in a vast expanse in front of her.
"Are you sure you should be up there, Dee. It doesn't look very safe..."

[I'm sorry, I have to go now. We have to go out tonight and it's time to get ready. /fail. I'll be back tomorrow GMT!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 8:04 pm

[Do you want me to control you so we can get out of here? Bye!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 13th 2010, 10:20 pm

[Ok, so I'm really bored, so I'm going to control you. I hope that's alright, but it's time for Dee to get out of the damn forest.]

Dee climbed down the tree quickly, scaling it like a cat burglar. "Alright then. On we go." She pointed to the underbrush and started to shimmy underneath it. "You're sure that going to the thestrals is safe?" asked Roseh, who had never seen one. [I'm going to assume she's never seen anyone die.] "It's fine. You just don't want to provoke them." Dee replied as Roseh emerged into the clearing. "Now we just walk until we find another clearing. I saw them that way" She points north, and starts to skip through the mist. "If you say so." Roseh said, as she followed behind. "Are you sure you don't remember how you got here?" Dee shook her head. "No, I don't. I remember the Hospital Wing, and then nothing." For twenty minutes the roamed silently among the trees. "There!" exclaimed Dee. "Here we are." They two emerged into a large clearing, smelling of nasty rotten meat. "That's foul," Roseh whispered, covering her nose. Dee did the same. "Now let's see. We need to tempt them with meat. Accio dead animal!" Both girls cringed as a large dead fox zoomed towards them. Dee gingerly picked up the fox corpse, and held it out, hoping the thestrals would be wander over. Two of the smaller ones did, as they could not get any of the large bloody mess in the middle of the clearing. "We should be able to ride these," said Dee, as she helped Roseh climb onto one of the thestrals. Dee then hopped on her own. "Can you please go to the lake?" The thestrals took off, with both girls clnging to their backs.

[After you read this, you'll end up at the lake.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 19th 2010, 7:04 am

Fleur stumbled further into the forest, forgetting to keep track of the path in which she came. She shivered and stared up, trying her best to peek through the thickening leaves of the trees and see the sky. She caught glimpses of the moon, the largest through the spaces between the branches of one large tree. Fleur sat upon the massive roots of the tree and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms tightly around them. She rested her chin on her knees and shivered in the moonlight. All of it was a lie. Every single word. Especially the one that had meant the most. Never. Apparently, never had a different meaning in his dictionary.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 19th 2010, 7:05 am

[*virtual hugs*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive March 19th 2010, 7:07 am

[Smile THANK YOU! That makes me feel better. All of Fleur's sadness makes me depressed.]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 19th 2010, 7:08 am

[I know what you mean - I had a MAD case of the morning after guilts today Sad Rolling Eyes ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 19th 2010, 7:10 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:[I know what you mean - I had a MAD case of the morning after guilts today Sad Rolling Eyes ]

[GOOD.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next