Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

+4
Dean Thomas
Daphne Greengrass
Neville Longbottom
Katie Bell
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack Empty The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 4:42 am

[The spot where people can view the Shrieking Shack.]

Oliver and Katie ran up the hill holding hands. People had been glancing at them and rolling their eyes at them all day, but now they had finally found an escape. It was dark out and Oliver pulled her to a small tree stump in the middle of the hill, a perfect spot to view the Shack. The stars were sparkling over them and a full moon hung in the night sky. Oliver put one hand around Katie, pulling her close, and the other took hold of her hand. He felt her rest her head on his shoulder and he rested his over hers, feeling a series of contentment fly throughout his body. There were no thoughts of Fleur or Sirius, just Katie. He gave her hand a squeeze and blushed as if she could hear his thoughts. Katie leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and he grinned. She began to shiver and Oliver took off his coat that he had been wearing and wrapped it around her shoulders. He didn't feel cold as long as he was sitting beside her. She looked up at him and mouthed a small Thank You, and he merely nodded. There was a moment's pause as he watched Katie stare up into the night sky and he stared at her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Katie asked, reaching a hand out upwards as if trying to catch a star.

Oliver continued to stare at her, not even following her hand, "Yeah...It is..." He half-smiled and let his hand lightly pull her to look at him, "You are beautiful."

Katie blushed and averted her gaze. He wanted to kiss her, but wasn't sure if it was too soon after.... He didn't care. He wanted to give her the best time she'd ever had. He stroked her cheek and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers. It wasn't a long kiss, a mere 30 seconds, before he pulled away. She squeezed his hand and he felt warmth once again spread through his body, "Let's not stay here any longer. I did something for you and I want you to see it!" He felt excitement rush through his veins as he helped her up and took her hand. Off again, they sprinted. This time - back to Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack Empty Re: The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

Post  Katie Bell March 21st 2010, 10:37 am

Oliver Wood wrote:[The spot where people can view the Shrieking Shack.]

Oliver and Katie ran up the hill holding hands. People had been glancing at them and rolling their eyes at them all day, but now they had finally found an escape. It was dark out and Oliver pulled her to a small tree stump in the middle of the hill, a perfect spot to view the Shack. The stars were sparkling over them and a full moon hung in the night sky. Oliver put one hand around Katie, pulling her close, and the other took hold of her hand. He felt her rest her head on his shoulder and he rested his over hers, feeling a series of contentment fly throughout his body. There were no thoughts of Fleur or Sirius, just Katie. He gave her hand a squeeze and blushed as if she could hear his thoughts. Katie leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and he grinned. She began to shiver and Oliver took off his coat that he had been wearing and wrapped it around her shoulders. He didn't feel cold as long as he was sitting beside her. She looked up at him and mouthed a small Thank You, and he merely nodded. There was a moment's pause as he watched Katie stare up into the night sky and he stared at her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Katie asked, reaching a hand out upwards as if trying to catch a star.

Oliver continued to stare at her, not even following her hand, "Yeah...It is..." He half-smiled and let his hand lightly pull her to look at him, "You are beautiful."

Katie blushed and averted her gaze. He wanted to kiss her, but wasn't sure if it was too soon after.... He didn't care. He wanted to give her the best time she'd ever had. He stroked her cheek and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers. It wasn't a long kiss, a mere 30 seconds, before he pulled away. She squeezed his hand and he felt warmth once again spread through his body, "Let's not stay here any longer. I did something for you and I want you to see it!" He felt excitement rush through his veins as he helped her up and took her hand. Off again, they sprinted. This time - back to Hogwarts.

[Why are boys in real life not like this Ollie wally? -sighs-]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack Empty Re: The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

Post  Katie Bell March 24th 2010, 10:18 pm

[Just re-read this for the millionth time, and am proclaiming my love to you Oliver/Derek. Seriously Love you, as it is the most adorbale thing EVER.]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 3rd 2010, 10:59 pm

Katie walked up to the hill hand in hand with Oliver, remembering happily that their first kiss had happened right there on thier first date. SHe pulled Oliver down to sit next to her, and hugged up to him, sliding an arm around his waist. She felt suddenly at ease and warm.

"I'm so glad to be here with you right now. I have really missed you."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 3rd 2010, 11:31 pm

[DEREK YOU FAIL AT POSTING QUICKLY!]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 12:11 am

[Sorry!]

Oliver was glad to finally be alone with Katie, away from everyone. As much as he loved fighting with Sirius in public places, he wasn't in the mood. He had been gone far too long. He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him, "I've missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't write and that I left you hanging. I never meant to..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 4th 2010, 12:18 am

[*just read the first post here for the first time* :O CUTENESS. *waves Kaliver flag* Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom April 4th 2010, 6:23 am

-walks up and sits down feeling lonely-
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 4th 2010, 6:23 am

*rolls down the hill* HI NEVILLE! *lands at the bottom*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom April 4th 2010, 6:24 am

Hey Dee! Whats up?
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 4th 2010, 6:25 am

Walks up, looking for someone to hang out with. "Oh, hey Dee, hey Neville!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 4th 2010, 6:25 am

*giggles and climbs up the hill on all fours but then falls down backwards*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom April 4th 2010, 6:28 am

-laughs-
Hey Dean! Dee that looks like fun!
-pushed Dean down hill and follows-
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 4th 2010, 6:29 am

*gets run over by Dean and Neville*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 4th 2010, 6:30 am

"AAAA" he rolls down the hill laughing. He runs back up the hill and pushes Neville down.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom April 4th 2010, 6:31 am

AHHHH!
-rolls down hill-
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 4th 2010, 6:35 am

-joins the party-
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 4th 2010, 11:07 am

Oliver Wood wrote:[Sorry!]

Oliver was glad to finally be alone with Katie, away from everyone. As much as he loved fighting with Sirius in public places, he wasn't in the mood. He had been gone far too long. He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him, "I've missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't write and that I left you hanging. I never meant to..."

Katie smiled lightly looking at him, "Thats okay. I was mad, but I just couldn't stay mad with you. You are lucky. You don't want to get on the bad side me. It isn't pretty I tell you" She joked, pushing him playfull on the side. Katie noticed that loads of new people had arrived, she look over at them seeing them roll down the hill.

Laughter slip out her lips at the sight of them. Oliver laughed along with her at the sight.

"You want to try?" He asked her.

"Me? Not right-" She was cut of when Oliver picked her up, hugged her tight and rolled down the hill with her, She let out shrieks of delight as they rolled together.

They ended up in a crumped heap at the bottem of the hill laughing uncontrollably. Oliver was sprawled on top of Katie looking down at her. "Thatnk you fro toda-" Katie was cut of by Olivers lips on hers. She cloed her eyes and let the feeling of bliss roll over her.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 4th 2010, 11:45 am

Katie smiled into his lips and wrapped her arms round his neck, pulling him closer. He put his hands either side of her head aupporting himself, hovering above her. Katie, moved her arms to his back pulling her to him o he was no longer hovering, but leaning on her. He hand moved to the side of her cheek stroking it, and cradeling her face gently.

Eventually, the need fro Oxygen was too mucha and Katie broke away while Oliver kissed her neck and collarbone.

"We have to go back now, its getting dark and latee.." She said breathlessly. She felt Oliver nod but make no movement. "Come on.." SHe urged, gently and relectently pushing him up off her, getting up.

Oliver wrapped an arm round her waist and they walked back to the common room.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 4:37 am

Nikki raced ahead of Fred, grabbed his arms, and twirled them around singing, "THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC," absurdly loud and off-key.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 12th 2010, 4:45 am

Fred laughed as his role switched from the dragger to the dragee. "The hills are alive?" he asked incredulously as she spun them around. "Is this another muggle thing?"

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 4:48 am

Nikki nodded. "It is a song in an amazing play!" She continued to spin them in circles and sing, her voice finding the true pitch, as she couldn't let herself butcher the song.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 12th 2010, 5:04 am

Fred slowed their spinning, still laughing. "We're going to have to make a list of the muggle things you have to show me," he said.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 5:06 am

"A list? Hmmm... I think you would love muggle movies, so we should totally do movie night!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 5:25 am

[I GOTTA GO!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum