Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

+4
Dean Thomas
Daphne Greengrass
Neville Longbottom
Katie Bell
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 12th 2010, 6:07 am

[That's fine. We'll just pick up when we're back on together.]

Fred nodded. "They sound fascinating," he said enthusiastically then made a face. "I sound just like my dad," he noticed aloud and gave a small laugh. "If he found out I had been invited to go see a muggle film he'd be inviting himself along quicker than you can say 'Merlin's pants.' He absolutely captivated by muggles and their ways."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hill Outside the Shrieking Shack

Post  Nikki Orwell May 12th 2010, 3:13 pm

"Well, maybe I can have him meet my aunt and uncle. I am sure they'd love to show him around the Muggle world. But, we won't tell him about our movie night, mkay?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 2:47 am

Fred laughed conspiritorially [Can you do that?], "It'll be our little secret. But back to prom plans," he said trying to get something done- even if it was rather conventional of him.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 2:52 am

"Prom? Oh, my cousin, not the muggle one, has the most beautiful blue dress I think I am gonna steal. That isn't what you meant by plans, is it?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 2:58 am

Fred laughed. "Not exactly. Although while we're on the topic, I've realized I don't have any dress robes or whatever it is we wear to dances these days..." he trailed off.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:00 am

"Well, since I am wearing a dress, you may want to go with Muggle attire too." Nikki shrugged. "Or you could wear whatever. I am sure you would look amazing in anything."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 3:07 am

"Of course I would," Fred said and struck a model pose- or his impression of one which was not very accurate, but it was rather comical.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:09 am

Nikki giggled. "Dahlin' you look gorguhs!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 3:17 am

Fred tossed his hair and batted his eyelashes. "Why thank you dahling," he said then shook his head again and resumed a completely normal position.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:23 am

Nikki fell backward onto the ground, and lay there laughing. "I think we got off track..."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 3:27 am

Fred proceeded to fall backwards so he was laying next to her. "I suppose so... But it was unconventional and therefore perfectly logical," he said decisively.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:28 am

"True, true. But, I think we should..." She shuddered. "Be conventional and actually plan a little. Where'd you like to meet before prom?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 3:38 am

Fred made a face. "Fine," he grumbled. "What's a central location?" he said, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:39 am

Nikki giggled. "Who said anything about a central location? We should meet somewhere really out-of-the-way!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 3:47 am

"Hmm. Well, that I can do. I know a very out of the way location," he said, smiling over at her.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 3:59 am

Nikki sat up excitedly, and asked, "Where?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 4:03 am

"Mmmm. I'd keep it a secret but you wouldn't be able to meet me there then..." he said. "I could show you I suppose..." he said trailing off indecisively.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 17th 2010, 4:05 am

Nikki's eyes widened. "A secret, out-of-the-way place? Sounds awesome! I promise I can keep the secret! I swear on the almighty duct tape!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 17th 2010, 4:09 am

"Okay," he said grinning. He grabbed her hand and dragged her off towards the castle.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince May 18th 2010, 2:30 am

Lorcan walked up the hill outside the Shrieking Shack holding Rose's hand.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley May 18th 2010, 2:34 am

"I've never been back here before," Rose says. "It's... nice?" She looks at the broken down shack... and now I don't have a nice adjective. *sobs*
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince May 18th 2010, 2:36 am

"You don't like it?" He smiled, "But there's so much to do here."
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley May 18th 2010, 2:40 am

"Really? Like what?" she asked, stiffling a giggle. She bites her lip, halfway between nervous and excited.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileen Prince May 18th 2010, 2:43 am

"Well," He said, turning to face her, "we could do this." He leaned forward and placed a kiss gently on her lips. "That's pretty fun." He whispered.
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley May 18th 2010, 2:47 am

Rose smiles and nods. "I'll agree with that. And I'm not done with you, by the way." She pulls him over to kiss him again.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next