Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

+14
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Claire McCann
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Reed Dawson
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Draco Malfoy
Megan Nott
Adrian Black - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 9:25 pm

He smirked at her and stepped over and grabbed their drinks, handing her her's. "Here ya go." He said with a smile as he chugged the rest of his.

Back to top Go down

The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly] - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Party Thread [Rated, Unsurprisingly]

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 5:55 am

She licked her lips as he handed her the drink. She chugged it down and let out a burp. A cute burp though..not a disgusting one. Still, she was embarrassed. "Oh! Excuse me!" She bit her lip then giggled. She was a little tipsy, which was an odd experience. "Wow. This stuff really get to me!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:08 am

He let out a small chuckle and grinned as he saw how tipsy she would. Maybe she wouldn't want to move slowly tonight, and he would definately take advantage of this situation, I mean for reals, he boy hasn't had sex in 18 RL days which adds up to like 574839021 forum days. So he is getting antsy. He stepped over to the table to grab his third firebeer, it still having a small affect on him. "You wan't another one?" He asked, offering her a black label firebeer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:15 am

Jerk..

"Hell yeah I want another!" She tossed the empty bottle over her shoulder, hopefully not hitting anyone. She practically sprinted over to where Marcus was and snatched the bottle out of his hand. She popped it open and took a long drink. She started coughing. "Woah! Is this the same stuff?" She could definitely tell there was more alcohol in this one.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:18 am

I love you <3

He was too busy drinking his firebeer and looking around and jumped and looked at her when she started coughing. "What? Are you okay?! Oh Umm, yeah. That's firebeer." he said hoping she didn't ask further and that she wouldn't ask about the labels.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:21 am

-resists urge to be a little biatch-

"Oh. Just tasted different." She shrugged and took another drink, this time a little smaller. She shook her head a bit to get used to the strength. She could already feel this new drink spreading through her veins. She felt...alive. "I feel sooo good right now!" She smiled.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:24 am

He grinned at her. "Yeah?! Really good?!" He asked with a devious grin on his face, taking a step closer to her. "Well...that's good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:28 am

"Yeah! I mean. I feel like I could do anything." Her eyes widen at all the possibilities. "You know what I mean?" She took another sip.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:30 am

"Anything eh?" He said with a grin. "That sure is a wide range of possibilities there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:32 am

She girked. "Did you have something in mind?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:33 am

He grinned at her and moved once again, closer to her. "I have a few things in mind." He said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:35 am

She watched him as he moved closer, but still didn't get what he was implying. "Like what?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:37 am

Eff You. Meenie.

He let out a small laugh and shook his head slightly, she was way too innocent for this....Oh well. "Well, We could ditch this party." He said with a grin. "Maybe go somewhere else....Maybe the clock tower would work." He said with a girk.

Last edited by Marcus Flint on August 15th 2010, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 15th 2010, 6:39 am

-giggles-

She beamed. "I'll go anywhere with you! Lead the way!" She held out her hand for him to take and clutched her drink in her other hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 6:41 am

He grinned at her and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the common room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 15th 2010, 6:17 pm

[this party has become a millicus fest. how sad.]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 8:07 pm

[...I don't think it is sad one bit. Smile lol Dean, it seems like most parties end up just being you...and me..]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 8:11 pm

[Maybe Millicus scares everyone else away.
Just saying.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 8:13 pm

[Maybe you scare everyone away.
Just saying. Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 8:14 pm

[Possibly. Apparently people either hate Pansy, want to fuck her, or only like hanging out while drunk. *shrugs* Sometimes combinations of those, but hardly anything else instead.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 8:16 pm

[*is now sitting here staring at my computer screen with a blank expression trying to figure out which category I would fit in and is now confused*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 8:18 pm

[I do mean IC though.
So I guess that's up to Marcus/Neville to decide how they feel about that situation.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 8:22 pm

[Hmm, Let's see. Well Neville likes you in any state, drunk or not because he has never met you and he likes everyone unless they are mean to him. So Yeah. And Marcus would like to fuck you because he hasn't had sex in...*calculates* 39 AWF days.....so he would pretty much fuck anyone right now. *shrug*]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 8:25 pm

[Hm. Okay then.
Also. Pansy/Marcus will not be happening. Just saying.
It's about as likely as Pansy/Lucius, which is also never happening.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 8:27 pm

[*nods* He'll get his sex from millicent...he WILL.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25