Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:37 am

"Ok," he replied, turning to Dean. "I think we need to get you up to the common room," he said.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:50 am

[ugh sorry! internet keeps dissconnecting!]

"I'm staying here!" he looks up at them with wide eyes and a huge smile "You're free to join me....."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:51 am

[I'm off for the night. See you tomorrow!]

Dee kissed Fred's cheek one last time. "I have to go. I'll see you later!" She waves, and strolls out of the room.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:54 am

[It's fine.]

"Okay, Dean." Fred was caught a bit unaware as he turned back from Dean. "Uh, yeah. Night Dee," he said giving a little wave, a goofy smile on his face. "I'm going up to the common room, Dean. Come with if you'd like," he said to his friend then headed in the direction of the door.

[Night Dee.]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:00 am

[NIGHT DEE!!]

"OK BYE!!!!" Dean takes a drink of water and returns to the dance floor and sings.."AH WELLA, BIRDBIRDBIRD BIRDBIRDBIRDBIRDBIRD AH WELLA BIRDBIRDBIRD THE BIRDS THE WORD, AH WELLA BIRD.BIRD. THE BIRDS THE WORDS!!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 10:09 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[NIGHT DEE!!]

"OK BYE!!!!" Dean takes a drink of water and returns to the dance floor and sings.."AH WELLA, BIRDBIRDBIRD BIRDBIRDBIRDBIRDBIRD AH WELLA BIRDBIRDBIRD THE BIRDS THE WORD, AH WELLA BIRD.BIRD. THE BIRDS THE WORDS!!!"

[YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 10:11 am

[ Laughing Dean you are hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:11 am

[haha thanks!!! that's gonna be in my head the rest of the night....]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 10:16 am

[Wow, Dean. Just... wow. What song is that?]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 10:16 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[haha thanks!!! that's gonna be in my head the rest of the night....]

[me too! *runs off to put that episode of family guy on*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:17 am

[Oh, haven't you heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard...]

[hehe that's where I got it from...I'm watching that season on DVD...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 10:19 am

[ Laughing That's odd, I thought that would be big news. This paper seems to be missing a certain ornothological piece...]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 10:20 am

[Mya this pic reminded me of you and Draco a few pages back: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball Tumblr_kz7cyluhmt1qzfv74 Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:21 am

[Something of the aviation variety..sorry, i've been watching too many episodes, don't know the exact wording...lol]

[haha that's cute Ron!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 10:22 am

[LMAO Ron]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 10:28 am

[-gigglesnort- You heard nothing.]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 10:30 am

[Tom looks like he's having a good time Razz]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:33 am

Dean finishes his "bird is the word song" and continues to dance to a more mellow song...."We were at the beach....everybody had, matching towels! Somebody went under a dock, and there they saw, A ROCK! but it wasn't a rock...it was a rock LOBSTER" air guitar "Rock Lobster............ROCK LOBSTER!!!! Yea!" He starts humming and twirling in circles
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan March 14th 2010, 10:35 am

*continuing to imitate Steve Irwin*
there is some amazing dancing going on here tonight. but we can't forget the Drama llamas. drama llamas are dangerous creatures. They can't appear anywhere and crikey can they bite. what is so fascinating about them is that while they cause stress and foul moods we seem to live symbiotically with these amazing yet terrifying creatures"
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:39 am

[hahahah p.pan!!!! I read all of that with an Aussie accent too...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell March 14th 2010, 10:39 am

Sirius Black wrote:
Katie Bell wrote:Katie hears Neville talking to Luna."No no no. Youve got it WRONG! Lune loves Voldy, who want to shag Peter, who knocked up Tam, who is best friends with Hermione who is on off with Remus, who is Potions parteners with Sev, who has a thing for Lily, who HATES James Potter, who i'm SURE is gay with Sirius Black, who once dated me, and i am friends with Luna."

[Some best friend...okay, so Katie and Fleur left?]

Sirius watches Katie-as-Fleur suddenly run out. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Sirius leaves the great hall, not knowing where he was going.
[Its all good best friend, i said James was Gay for you! And i was drunk,,,, cut me some slack Very Happy]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan March 14th 2010, 10:43 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[hahahah p.pan!!!! I read all of that with an Aussie accent too...]

[lol well thats the way it was meant to be read. as i typed it i was saying it in my head in the steve Irwin accent(i'm aussie but my accent isn't like that... i think)

PS. i love your avatar dean!]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 14th 2010, 10:47 am

Peter Pan wrote:
Dean Thomas wrote:[hahahah p.pan!!!! I read all of that with an Aussie accent too...]

[lol well thats the way it was meant to be read. as i typed it i was saying it in my head in the steve Irwin accent(i'm aussie but my accent isn't like that... i think)

[I'm yet to meet another Aussie who actually talks like that... except Paul Hogan of course, but he doesn't count!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 10:47 am

[hehe thanks!! well it's almost 5am...I'm just gonna leave Dean to his own happines..]

Dean continues to dance around the room, smiling the whole time

[night all!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan March 14th 2010, 10:52 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:
Peter Pan wrote:

[I'm yet to meet another Aussie who actually talks like that... except Paul Hogan of course, but he doesn't count!]

[me either]
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next