Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Spring Gala

+33
Angela Braddock
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Kiora Lupin
Reed Dawson
Logan Avery
Scorpius Malfoy
Harry Potter
Lucian Bole
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Claire McCann
Remus Lupin
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Felicia Brown
Dennis Creevey - Inactive
Katie Bell
37 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Hogwarts Spring Gala - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Spring Gala

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 3:09 am

-looks over-
"Dennis!!!!! Good grief, I've been looking everywhere for you!!"
-hugs-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 13th 2010, 3:09 am

"Slytherin. Aren't you a Gryff?" She hopes he doesn't hate her. "I don't judge though! Just don't tell my dad!"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:10 am

Severus walks in with his arm around Narcissa, smiling happily at her. He wasn't with the girl he really wanted to be with, but he knew he would have a good time with her, and she'd been a wonderful friend lately. "So, uh, would you like to find some people, or sit down, or what?" he asked, feeling awkward. He was always bad at this. He sincerely hoped she wouldn't say 'dance.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:10 am

Fred walked into the great hall, wondering if Nikki was there already or not.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:11 am

*He knows that voice!! Looks up quickly* NATALIE!!! I've been looking for you everywhere!! sorry I left you!!!! *eep! she's HUGGING me!! Very Happy hugs back gladly!*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:11 am

Antonin_Dolohov wrote:
Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur stared at the guy and rolled her eyes, "Oui, I do. Unfortunately, I was 'oping zat you wouldn't remember me," She shrugged, "Sometimes, us girls don't 'ave our way."

"Aw sweetheart you don't mean that. We could be good friends. How about you and me dance?" He held his hand out for her. "You look bored anyways."

"One dance," Fleur muttered and she took his hand. She had been taught to always accept an invitation to dance, but the music playing wasn't very slow. She wondered if she would have to dance like she usually did and suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

Last edited by Fleur Delacour on April 13th 2010, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:11 am

[ my internet fucked out]

*looks around for cormac but hes apparently gone*

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 3:12 am

-laughs- "I guess we've both been running around in circles!" -turns slightly red and stops hugging him- "Should we dance?" -turns even redder-
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell April 13th 2010, 3:12 am

Nikki walked into the ball, looking around for Fred, while trying not to look for Fred. It ending up giving her a crick in the neck.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:13 am

Demetria Riddle wrote:"Slytherin. Aren't you a Gryff?" She hopes he doesn't hate her. "I don't judge though! Just don't tell my dad!"

"Yeah I'm a Gryffindor. Don't worry I don't judge people right off unless they give me good reason too. I've met a couple of Slytherins so far and I've only gotten into a fight with one of them. The others have been nice, and you're very nice." He was glad she wasn't like that first Slytherin he'd met.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:13 am

Sirius grabs a firewhiskey and sits down, hoping for this to be the first drama-free dance of the year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen April 13th 2010, 3:14 am

Cormac runs from Illie, looking for Seamus. He finds Faye and turns the other way.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:14 am

[TOO MANY POSTS. Alice, Lily is coming to saw hello.]

Bored, Lily stood up, and manuvered around people to walk up to the girl who'd waved earlier. Facing her, she smiled at both her and the girl she was talking to. "Hi you guys...hey, you're a Gryffindor, right? I'm Lily. I don't think we've met. I just figured i'd say hello, as you waved earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennis Creevey - Inactive April 13th 2010, 3:15 am

Natalie MacDonald wrote:-laughs- "I guess we've both been running around in circles!" -turns slightly red and stops hugging him- "Should we dance?" -turns even redder-

*laughs too but feels his cheeks getting red again...why does this happen around her??* I guess so! Uhh yeah that sounds g-great!! Smile *is so happy he's stuttering...again...once again one thing that only happens around her*

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 13th 2010, 3:15 am

Severus walks in with his arm around Narcissa, smiling happily at her. He wasn't with the girl he really wanted to be with, but he knew he would have a good time with her, and she'd been a wonderful friend lately. "So, uh, would you like to find some people, or sit down, or what?" he asked, feeling awkward. He was always bad at this. He sincerely hoped she wouldn't say 'dance.'

Narcissa smiled at his awkwardness and gestured over to an empty table. "Well, seeing as right now it's more of an awkward mess and dancing would only draw attention to us," 'Which I'm sure neither of us want,' she added silently. "We could always sit down and have something to eat and just... chat, I guess?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 13th 2010, 3:15 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:
Antonin_Dolohov wrote:
Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur stared at the guy and rolled her eyes, "Oui, I do. Unfortunately, I was 'oping zat you wouldn't remember me," She shrugged, "Sometimes, us girls don't 'ave our way."

"Aw sweetheart you don't mean that. We could be good friends. How about you and me dance?" He held his hand out for her. "You look bored anyways."

"One dance," Fleur muttered and she took his hand. She had been taught to always accept an invitation to dance, but the music playing wasn't very slow. She wondered if she would have to dance like she usually did and suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Marvelous." He grinned and pulled her onto the dance floor. Dancing was never a problem for him, he danced how he wanted whether people cared or not. "This is good music to dance too, I hope you can keep up with me." Antonin pulled her close and started dancing.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 13th 2010, 3:15 am

KingsleyShacklebolt wrote:

"Yeah I'm a Gryffindor. Don't worry I don't judge people right off unless they give me good reason too. I've met a couple of Slytherins so far and I've only gotten into a fight with one of them. The others have been nice, and you're very nice." He was glad she wasn't like that first Slytherin he'd met.

"A fight? With who?" she asked interestedly. "I can think of a few who would."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicia Brown April 13th 2010, 3:16 am

-laughs again, and begins dancing-
"It's been fun, though, and I didn't trip! Not once!"
Felicia Brown
Felicia Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 13th 2010, 3:17 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:
"Interesting," she pondered. "An endless cycle of ruined people, all thanks to what we like to call love." Pansy smirked. "I'll give you that one."

Edit: Pansy looked out of the corner of her eye as a girl entered, seeing Roo come in, looking absolutely gorgeous. She watched her float across the room like a princess before turning her attention back to Gellert. [hahaha]

"Fine," he said, smirking at her, "If you could call that love. More along the lines of sex and reputation. Although I guess that if you want to believe that that's love, then by all means, go for it. Because if love does exist, then I have no idea where the hell I'll find it." He thought, fleetingly, of what Faye had said about Albus, but pushed the thought from his mind.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:17 am

Lily Evans wrote:[TOO MANY POSTS. Alice, Lily is coming to saw hello.]

Bored, Lily stood up, and manuvered around people to walk up to the girl who'd waved earlier. Facing her, she smiled at both her and the girl she was talking to. "Hi you guys...hey, you're a Gryffindor, right? I'm Lily. I don't think we've met. I just figured i'd say hello, as you waved earlier."

[Okay!]

"Hi, Lily!" Alice smiled brightly. "Yeah, it's rather dull right now; I'm personally waiting for someone to get horribly smashed and at least provide some entertainment. I'm Alice, by the way, and this is Annie!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:17 am

[Hey, Tony. I'm thinking we might get along, IC. As this character anyway...are you a second account? Can't remember. >_<]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 13th 2010, 3:17 am

Dom enters the Great Hall after Nikki and glances around, surprised at how large of a crowd there was already. Deciding not to maneuver through the crowd, she remained on the outskirts and headed to the drink table to grab a firebeer.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:18 am

Demetria Riddle wrote:
KingsleyShacklebolt wrote:

"A fight? With who?" she asked interestedly. "I can think of a few who would."

He shrugged. "I still don't know his name. He was tall, troll faced, and had some really bad looking teeth." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 3:18 am

*walks over to faye because shes the first person i saw and doesnt want to look like a loner*

hi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 13th 2010, 3:20 am

"Sounds familiar. I can't actually think of who it is, though." She looks around for her date one more time.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next