Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Great Hall

+34
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Claire McCann
Padma Patil
Alice Prewett
Harry Potter
Romilda Vane
Lucian Bole
Trent Bennett
Ginny Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Lucius Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Dean Thomas
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Katie Bell
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Lee Jordan
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Remus Lupin
James Potter - Inactive
38 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Outside the Great Hall - Page 21 Empty Re: Outside the Great Hall

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 6:03 am

"Fine, fine. No Pigfarts for me. And considering I pet you all the time," he said, referring to Sirius' Padfoot form. "Sure. You can pet me as much as you like," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 6:22 am

"Awesome. It feels good to be the one doing the petting for once, as much as I enjoy the attention," he said with a wink, rubbing Viktor's head with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 6:33 am

"I know you do," he said with a laugh. "Did you know your brother hates dogs? I don't get that. He hates them. He vants to get a stupid cat. I hate cats...obviously. Though, I don't ming getting him a cat if ve get a few torches put up around the place," he said with a wink.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 6:52 am

Sirius burst out laughing, shaking his head. "Go figure. Not surprised, I always loved dogs, I guess it makes sense. I will personally invest in torches for your home in Bulgaria if you get him a cat," he said with an evil grin. "Or I could just pay a visit as Padfoot. Woof woof. Bye bye, itty bitty kitty!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 6:55 am

"That could vork," he replied with a grin. "Just be sure to make it look like an accident. Ve don't can't Regulus to attempt putting you in a doghouse-- not that I vould let him, of course."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 6:57 am

"Of course not, you love me far too much. Love love love, feel the brotherly bromanceeee!" he sings loudly and hugs him tightly, because he feels loopy at the moment, and he's trying really hard to be silly to cheer Viktor up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 7:01 am

Viktor laughed and hugged Sirius back, trying not to think too much about Regulus. He had no idea what happened after he left, but he didn't really expect Regulus to do anything more than the intense flirting that was going on. Regulus wouldn't do that to Viktor. Viktor was always the one who did that type of thing. Not Regulus. He sighed and pulled away from the hug, putting on a big smile for Sirius so he wouldn't worry about him. "Reg didn't take the whole sleeping on the couch thing too vell...Maybe I should just get him his own bedroom."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 7:03 am

Sirius smirked and shrugged. "Hey, a dog is man's best friend. Bros before hos. Er, not calling Regulus a ho or anythi-- oh, shit, wait-- I should stop talking now. I'm going to do that now."

I STARTED TYPING THAT AND I WAS LIKE OH WAIT YES HE IS AND SIRIUS WAS LIKE OH WAIT YES HE IS AND I JUST KEPT IT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 7:07 am

Viktor smirks because Regulus is definitely a ho. "True that," he said with a smirk as Sirius and Viktor did the exploding fist bump. "Though, Lucius is not allowed in the house. Just saying," he said, trying to make a joke out of this fucked up situation.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 7:14 am

Eowyn giggles like mad at the exploding fist bump, and hugs Luna through her computer.

"I think I can deal with that, somehow," he said with a laugh, smiling at his friend and hoping he feels a little better. "You're a good guy, Viktor, you might slip up occasionally, but you're good. Don't let him hurt you like this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 7:17 am

Luna does the Around the World with Eowyn and snuggles.

Viktor smiles and shrugs. "I know. No idea vot I'm going to say to him though," he admitted, not sure if he should even let Regulus know that he saw while the other half of him wanted to talk to him the second he got his fingers out of Lucius' hair.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 7:21 am

Sirius frowns, and shakes his head. "I don't know what I would do, if I saw Fleur doing something like that with another dude. I'd probably punch the dude, to be honest, and walk away. But that's me, and not you. I don't know what to tell you- do you even want him to know that you know? This is a dangerous game to play, Viktor," he said, looking rather worried for his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 7:33 am

"I don't know," he answered with a shrug. "It's not like I can really say anything to him, I guess. Not ven I know that I did the same thing to him vith Cedric."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:06 am

"You didn't, though. Did you really look at Cedric the way that Regulus was looking at Lucius? I somehow doubt it, I know you well enough, Viktor," he said with a sigh, shaking his head. "No. Enough of this. I'm sick of him treating you like this, you deserve so much more, so much better. I know you're not going to do anything about it this time, but if he pulls something like this again, you better damn well tell me. I am tired of him using you, and I don't want to let you suffer like this. Hell, I'll snog you myself in front of him, if he fucks up again," he said decisively, then grimacing. "Yeah, I really do love you, if I'd do that for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:14 am

Viktor sighed and nodded his head sadly. "Of course I'll tell you, BFF. I tell you everything, don't I?" he asked with a small smile, trying not to think about the look in Regulus' eyes. Viktor hadn't been that close but it was still obvious how much Regulus had wanted Lucius as he stood there twirling his hair. "And I love you too, buddy. I appreciate the gesture," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:28 am

"Yeah, you do," he said happily, before he realizes there is something he has *not* told Viktor. He might not be able to tell him the conditions, but he could tell him that-- "OH SHIT MAN I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I MIGHT BE FINALLY GETTING LAID AGAIN SOON HELL YES, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S WHAT FLEUR MEANT WHEN SHE HAD PLANS TO SPEND A NIGHT IN THE LIBRARY WITH ME AS A REWARD FOR SOME STUFF! HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The whole first floor heard that. Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:36 am

"That's great, Sirius! Vot do you have to do? Make her a sammich? Brush her hair? Foot massage?" he teased. "Votever it is, I'm sure it's vorth it. If anyvon deserves to get laid on a regular basis, it's you, buddy. I know how much you've missed Fleur recently, so I hope she doesn't keep you vaiting too long."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:39 am

"She and I have spent a lot more time together lately, and she's done a good job reminding me why I love her- she's a devious, sexy bitch," he said with a grin. "And she knows it, too. Oh. No. I am never allowed to make her sandwiches, ever. She and I have decided this. Actually, she decided this, and I just agreed vehemently. Because when a dude starts making his woman sammiches, he's getting seriously whipped, and then he has no spine, and a guy with no spine really can't do much in the way of sex, so we have decided it would be best if I kept my spine and she kept sammich making duty." Sirius is quite serious and completely believes this theory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:43 am

"Vell, I'm glad to say I've never made a voman a sammich then. And I'm glad you two are spending time together. I didn't like seeing you upset before ven you guys didn't talk as much. You two are good for each other. I can tell she makes you really happy, and I know you do the same for her even if I haven't actually talked to her in quite some time," he said with a sigh because he and Fleur were pretty tight during the Tri-Wizard tournament. Accent buddies unite!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:45 am

"I really oughtta reintroduce you two, she's kind of made of awesome, as are you. I feel like that is a good thing. But yeah, I'm glad too- she said she was really busy with cheer and all, picking a captain for next year since we're graduating and all," he said with a shrug. "I'm just glad to have her back in my life again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:47 am

Viktor agrees even though Fleur was sort of a fail during all three tasks. Not gonna lie. How did she even get chosen to be a champion in the first place? "I'd love to talk to her again. Ve spent a lot of time together the last time ve vere both at this school. I guess ven you're the two hotties vith an accent in a school of British people there's a special bond or something."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:49 am

Hey! She was only a fail BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CURSED HER IN THE THIRD TASK.

Sirius burst out laughing and nodded. "Alright, you two can bond over being super hot and having super awesome accents, and I'll just sit in the corner staring at her arse," he said. "I think I'll find that quite enjoyable."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:54 am

DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE! BLAME BARTY CROUCH JR! ...WHO ELISE ALSO PLAYS...-blinks-

"You do that," he said as he rolled his eyes. "I'll try to keep her distracted vith my Bulgarian charm so you can have a nice long look. How does that sound?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 5:55 am

Sirius scowled at him but laughed, shaking his head. "You can try, but that girl's part veela, it's in her blood to be able to resist you Bulgarians, after all. Go ahead and try, I'd like to see you get her worked up- I seriously doubt you'd be able to," he said with a wicked grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:57 am

"Not like I vould vant to," he said with a smirk. "I'm gay remember? Girls. Yuck. Ew. Not interested. I already got the veela experience more than enough times to last me another hundred years.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next