Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Blaise Zabini
Harry Potter
Padma Patil
The Bolars
Narcissa Black
Eileen Prince
Lysander Scamander
Rolf Scamander
Rose Weasley
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Gideon Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Cormac McLaggen
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Lee Jordan
Ravenclaw Mod
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 39 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 23rd 2010, 10:56 pm

"I'm a sixth year," he said, taking a spoonful of the peanut butter. "What about you?" he asked nonchalantly. [EVEN THOUGH I'M FREAKING OUT IN THE COMMON ROOM!]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 23rd 2010, 11:02 pm

"Oh, I'm a sixth year too," he replies. "Weird that I haven't seen you around, not even in classes. You're a," he begins then glances at Fred's robes. "Gryffindor?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 23rd 2010, 11:14 pm

"Hmm. That is odd," he said meditatively. When Scorpius noted his house, he nodded. "Yep. Whole family's in it. Quite a few generations back. You're a Slytherin?"

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 23rd 2010, 11:25 pm

"Yeah, my whole family has been in Slytherin. Seems like the sorting hat keeps families in certain houses. It's a shame though, because I think I actually would have preferred to be in another house. Though, don't let anyone know that I just said that," he says immediately. Last thing he needed was for it to get around that he didn't really like being in Slytherin.

[PAUSED. PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT....]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 4:13 am

Fred nodded. He couldn't emphasize- he was definitely a Gryffindor with his loud mouth and outgoing mannerisms- but he understood. "Yeah. It's so funny how when you get to know people in other houses, they're not always what you expect them to be," he said. "In fact, they're often rather different from the stereotypes set," he added, thinking of Dee and Nikki and the people from other houses he had gotten close to recently.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 4:15 am

"I completely agree," he says. "I mean, being a Slytherin, it was always emphasized how Gryffindors are horrible beings. I've gotten to know quite a few and they are nothing like Slytherin makes them to be. I mean, one of my best friends is in Gryffindor, Viktor Krum. I also know a few other people, like Mya and Remus. Oh, and of course there are the other houses. Though, the only Ravenclaw I've really met was Nikki Orwell."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell May 24th 2010, 4:16 am

[-preens-]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 4:30 am

[Haha. I love you Nikki.]

Fred smiled at his mention of Nikki (because he doesn't know he's crying his eyes out with her right now). "Yeah. Mya and Remus are really nice and Viktor- well, I haven't talked to him much, but he seems nice. And Nikki-" he paused, looking at his spoon contemplatively. "Well, there are no words to describe Nikki," he said, with a grin. "As for Slytherins, I've actually only met a few, but they're a lot nicer than they're rumored to be. Well, if you're on their good side," he said.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 4:36 am

"Yes, there are quite a few different sides to Slytherins," he agrees. "We all differ a lot actually. I mean, you have the lamesauces like Grindelwald and Regulus, then you have the BAMFs like Pansy. Then you got the stoic ones that show NO emotion whatsoever, like my cousin Draco. But you will find ones like Dee, who is an all around nice and kind person. Actually, I haven't seen Dee in a while. She must have found a new BFF," he muses out loud.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 24th 2010, 4:41 am

[Aww BFF! *hugs* You're the peanut to my butter. The star to my burst. The pee to my poop. I mean... never mind.]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 4:45 am

Fred nodded, walking over to the refrigerator to see if there were any strawberries to go with his peanut butter. "Yeah. Dee and I dated for a little bit," he said, his voice echoing oddly from inside the fridge. "She's fun." He came out with a box of ripe red strawberries. "So, you come down here often?" he asked.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 4:50 am

"Only a few times," he answers. Which is true. Technically, Scorp has only been in the kitchens like...twice. Both times with Faye. One of which times...yeah. "I mean, I don't like going to the Great Hall to get food. Not that I don't like interacting with people, but I prefer it when it's quiet. What about you?" he asks glancing at the strawberries.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 5:01 am

"Oh, I love the hustle and bustle of the Great Hall at mealtime," he said, waving a peanut buttery spoon around as he talked. [He also loves Dee a lot (but not in that way). She's just really fucking awesome. Yes I said "fucking" 'cause I'm that serious.] "I just get hungry a lot," he admitted with a grin. "I don't know where it all goes though," he said, patting his flat stomach.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 5:13 am

"Yeah, that's how us growing guys are," he laughs. Because like Fred, he is fitttt. I mean, he definitely is no Illie. In fact, the thought of Illie makes him seriously shudder. "I suppose the Great Hall isn't that bad. I mean, it also depends on what times you go down. Lunch always seems to be so much worse than dinner time."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 5:35 am

Fred laughed. ['Cause he's not depressed yet.] "We sure are," he agreed. "As for what's good and bad in the Great Hall, we probably have different opinions about that. I mean, I prefer it full and noisy and exciting," he pointed out. He shrugged his shoulders and wiped another glob of peanut butter on a strawberry. "I suppose it's all in how you look at it... Or your personality."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 5:41 am

"Yeah, I suppose that's true," he says then takes a strawberry and dips it experimentally in the peanut butter. He takes a hesitant bite than smiles. "Huh, that's pretty good. Bit surprising really. But, as you were saying, I think it also depends on how you were brought up. I'm used to a quiet life at home, being an only child and all."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 5:58 am

Fred nodded. "Yeah. Well, you know us Weasleys. We're everywhere. There's usually seven of us in our house at any given time. The noise and chaos is homey to me," he said. "It's annoying sometimes, but it would be so weird without any brothers or sisters."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 24th 2010, 6:06 am

"I wish I had siblings," he admits. "Then I'd have someone in the house who maybe gave two shits. What was it like growing up with so many siblings? Is it as crazy as it seems?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 24th 2010, 6:20 am

"Oh it's definitely insane," he said, shoving a strawberry into his mouth in such a way that would not have anyone thinking about an indy window. "But when you're around it all your life you get used to it," he said around a mouthful of food. "Or leave," he added after swallowing.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 24th 2010, 7:14 am

A letter flies in for Scorpius.

Dear Scorpius,
My car ran a red light and killed your girlfriend. Her dying words were, "Go fuck Viktor now."
Love,
Person with the Killer Car
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 12:29 am

"Hmm," he contemplates. "It would have been nice to have some type of insanity. I mean, the insanity I grew up with was just my demanding and commanding father. Nothing I can do about that now," he says shrugging. He ignores the letter, because there is no letter, because FAYE IS NOT FUCKING DEAD.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 25th 2010, 12:37 am

[Gee Scorp I feel the love]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 12:41 am

[Well...let's be real. I feel like Draco would be a bit like his father, because he has never really seen any differently. I do love you though!]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 1:40 am

"Wow. Sounds really different from my dad. The commanding one in our family is my mum. Don't want to be around her when she's angry," he said with a little chuckle. He glanced down at the jar of peanut butter and the strawberry in his hand. "You know, this is actually kind of good," he mumbled to himself.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 1:52 am

"You know, I agree," he says taking another strawberry. "Bit surprising really, because you'd think the combination would be absolutely foul. What do you do for fun?" he asks, completely at a loss of conversation topics.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next