Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Blaise Zabini
Harry Potter
Padma Patil
The Bolars
Narcissa Black
Eileen Prince
Lysander Scamander
Rolf Scamander
Rose Weasley
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Gideon Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Cormac McLaggen
Teddy Lupin
Daphne Greengrass
Lee Jordan
Ravenclaw Mod
Dean Thomas
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 40 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 1:54 am

"Fun?" Fred asked, his lips twisting up into a mischievous grin. "Well, that, my friend, is top secret information. Available to a very select few," he said with a wink.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 2:37 am

"Really," he says extremely curious. "You don't go killing people for fun, do you? Because the way you make it sound, it seems like you are in some kind of gang or mafia or something."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 3:06 am

Fred made a horrified face though it was so overstated it was obviously not completely sincere. "Of course not! Well, there have been a few times that people got hurt, but it was completely legal," he said. "Actually, I'm surprised you haven't seen any of our work."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 3:18 am

"Yeah, well I tend to stay in the Slytherin Common room a lot. And what kind of work is this? Do you pimp out cars or something? WILL YOU PIMP MY RIDE?!" he says enthusiastically, even though there are no cars at Hogwarts. Scorpius just wanted to say 'Pimp my ride', because that show was really cool when it was on MTV.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 3:56 am

Fred laughed. "Cars? Nah. My dad's done a bit of work on this Ford Anglia. But George and I- no we've got our own line of work. More..." he searched for a description that wouldn't give it away. "Well, let's just say it involves a lot of booms and bangs. Mum's always shouting at us to keep it down. Says we're almost as annoying as the ghoul in the attic."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 4:23 am

He continues to look at Fred curiously. Hmm, must work with those muggle guns then, he thinks after Fred says that booms and bangs are common place. He shrugs it off, completely unsure what to think. "Must be really dangerous," he says thinking about how those things seem like they can just go off and kill someone at any moment. "Are there many accidents because of your line work?" he asks.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 4:40 am

Fred shoved the spoon back in the peanut butter. "Because of my line of work? Not so much. Unless some idiots get their hands on the products, which has happened a number of times," he said, thinking of a few choice moments when Ron tried to steal some of their unfinished stuff and ended up with a singed eyebrow and head of colorful hair. "As far as making them, that's bound to happen. It's all part of the testing process. Better it explode in your face than the customers'."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 4:57 am

Scorpius' jaw drops in shock. "You've had some explode in your face?! That's barbaric! I'm guessing you had to go to St. Mungo's then. I mean, usually the Muggles would die if something like that happened to them."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 25th 2010, 6:50 am

Fred made a face, curious as to what Scorpius thought it was that he did. "Yeah. Usually, it's just figuratively, but occasionally there are a few real explosions. Mum- or McGonagall if we're here- is usually not to happy 'bout that," he said. Then he realized he'd said something about St. Mungo's and added, "But they're never too bad. Never more than a bunch of soot and some odd charms that'll hang around for a few days. We get quite a few looks walking around school like that."

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 25th 2010, 7:02 am

"Soot?" he asks curiously. "I didn't think they caused soot to come out. Huh, seems like my thoughts and understandings were a bit off. But wait...you have them at school?!" he asks with wide eyes. "How in Merlin's name did they allow you to bring guns into the school!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive May 26th 2010, 2:44 am

"Woah. Guns?" he repeated. That had not been what he expected. "Whachu talkin' 'bout guns?!" he asked a sincere look of surprise on his face and the jar of peanut butter with the spoon stuck in it frozen in his hands.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell May 26th 2010, 8:34 pm

Katie came in crying to herself, tear tracks staining her face. She headed straight for the freezer bowling over many innocent bystanding elves in her quest for comfort food. She picked up the first tum she could find, and conjuring a spoon dug in, and began to eat.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 26th 2010, 8:40 pm

Luna walks into the kitchens and sees Katie. Not again. "Katie?" she says quietly as she walks over to her. "What happened?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 26th 2010, 8:41 pm

Pansy wandered into the kitchens, hungry from having slept through regular breakfast times. She grabbed a muffin off one of the tables inside when she noticed Katie crying into a bucket of ice cream and a blonde girl talking to her. "Katie? What's wrong?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell May 26th 2010, 8:45 pm

"Well- th- this isn't ice cream! ITS BUTTER!" Katie balled, throwing the butter tub away and grabbing ice cream this time... She looked at luna and said two words, "Cl-clown fish" And with that she fell over onto her back and started singin loudly.

"And we'll only be making it right, Cause we'll never be wrong together,We can take it to the end of the line" She took a deep breath and stood up holding the spoon to her icecream covered mouth like a microphone, "On-once upon a time I was falling in loveeeeeee, Now Im only fal-falling apart. THERES NOTHING I CAN DO. A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTT"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 26th 2010, 8:47 pm

"Oh no," she mumbled. "Sirius."

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1295
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year