Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+40
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Mya Lupin
Jack Smith
Logan Avery
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Alice Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Trent Bennett
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Lucian Bole
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lee Jordan
Daphne Greengrass
Rolf Scamander
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
44 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 42 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 2:01 am

Rolf is walking down the hallway...all la-dee-da-dee-da. Yep. Oh, and it's been quite a few weeks since the Showers and RoR. Yep.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 2:06 am

Luna is walking down the halls looking for Rolf because she needs to talk to him. She is not very pleased because a few days after the RoR she realized that he forgot to use the charm. Again. Good thing she's not pregnant or else those twins would be arriving pretty early. She wasn't going to say anything but one of her nameless friends told her that Rolf needs to be taught a lesson, so a lesson she will teach. Lets just say he won't be forgetting the charm again after this...She walks up to him with a scared, worried look and quietly mumbles, "Rolf? Can I ask you something?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 3:05 am

"Hi Luna," he greets her with a smile. He freezes when he sees the look on her face and he gives her a questioning glance. "What's wrong love. Did someone hurt you? Who do I need to kill. Should I go kill them now? What happened?" he asks.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 3:11 am

Luna quickly shakes her head and bites her lip nervously before answering, making sure she played the part well for Rolf. "No one hurt me. I just...Rolf? That day in the room of requirements...Did you use-- Did you use the charm?" she asks quietly as she looks at him with the same worried look she's had since she walked over to him.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 3:19 am

Rolf's mind quickly rushes back to the Room of Requirement, trying to recall everything that happened. His mind flashes through the events, suddenly realizing...he didn't. He failed. "I...I don't think so," he says hesitantly. "Shit...Luna...are...are you?" he asks quietly.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 3:23 am

Luna sniffles a bit and looks down at the cold, stone floor as she answers Rolf's question. "I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure. Didn't want you to worry, but...I- Rolf, I...Yes," she says quietly as she wraps her arms around Rolf because she needs a hug right now. Mostly just to hide the small smile of satisfaction that she now has because Rolf will never forget the charm again after this.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 3:30 am

Rolf's thoughts fly a mile a minute. She's pregnant. He got his girlfriend knocked up. Pregnant at seventeen. He feels like the worst boyfriend ever. EVER. All he can do right now is hold her close. "I'm sorry Luna," he mutters while closing his eyes. His thoughts fly to what he's going to possibly do. Step one, get a job real fast. Step two, find a house. Step three, make sure they're able to deal with the entire situation. Step four...would she want to get married so young? He doesn't think that having a child out of wedlock is something that necessarily bothers her considering the Lunamorties...but, he does want to marry her one day. No point in really waiting that long.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 3:44 am

Luna clings to Rolf, not wanting him to see her face just in case it blows her cover. "It's not your fault. I mean, it happens to lots of people, right? You just got carried away, I guess." She sighs and keeps her head rested on Rolf's chest. At least she knew that he'd still be an amazing boyfriend even if she got pregnant.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 3:55 am

"No...it is my fault," he sighs shaking his head. "I should have been more careful. I didn't have any other problems forgetting the other times," he says, thinking of the bookshelf, the thestral, and the showers. The showers. SHIT. He groans then says, "I forgot in the showers too. No freaking wonder you're pregnant." He pulls back from the hug, placing his hands gently on her face and looking into her eyes. "We're going to make this all work out, alright? There's got to be some kind of job that will hire me," he says. "Maybe I can have something arranged where I can work in Hogsmeade, yeah? I'll save up all the money for the baby, a house, and a ring. Gods Luna, I want to one day get you the most amazing engagement ring. You deserve it from me, you really do. I love you so much. I'm sorry that this happened much sooner than either one of us wanted. We will make this work though, okay?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 4:00 am

Luna can't help but smile because Rolf is just the most amazing guy that she could ever ask for, but she suddenly realizes one thing. She's not really pregnant. She just wanted to get a point across..."I love you too, Rolf. You're an amazing person, and it means a lot to me that you care so much about me. About us. And I'm really sorry I got you all worked up about me being pregnant when I'm really not, but you've forgotten the charm twice now, and I really had to get it into your head before you actually do knock me up," she says quickly, hoping Rolf caught that last part.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 4:09 am

"You're not...you're not pregnant," he says slowly, letting out a slight sigh of relief. He figures he ought to be mad or something, but... she's right. Him forgetting the charm twice in a row was really bad. Naughty Rolf, tsk tsk. "I'm...I'm sorry. I swear, I'll be much more careful from now on. Once we're definitely ready, then i'll start forgetting the charm. Well... not forgetting...but you get what I mean. Alright....well. Okay. This is...this is okay. We're okay," he says. "Plus, Lance probably isn't ready for any siblings quite yet. I mean, I'm sure he'd love a sibling, but we need to give him a few years, yeah?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 4:17 am

Luna smiles and hugs Rolf again before pulling away. "Well, now I know how amazing you truly are and how lucky I am to have you," she said as she smiled up at him. "Yeah. I think Lance likes being the center of attention at the moment," she said with a laugh before kissing Rolf lightly. "I love you, Rolf," she murmured softly.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 17th 2010, 4:23 am

"He definitely seems to love it," he says with a grin. He kisses her back softly then says softly, "I love you too." He squeezes her hand lightly before leading her gently down the hallway while saying, "Let's go get a bite to eat...."

BECAUSE DOM ONLY HAS TWO BROWSERS AND IT'S SECRET MISSION TIME.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 17th 2010, 4:25 am

Luna grins and walks with Rolf to the kitchens to go eat and be with Rolf. WOO. SHORT POST.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 17th 2010, 6:11 am

Fred pulled Nikki around the corner and up a flight of stairs, into another hallway before he stopped, panting and out of breath both from running and laughing so hard. "It's- been- too long," he said between breaths and laughter.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 17th 2010, 6:14 am

[I sorta want Nikki to joke about them eloping... but not yet.]

Nikki hugged him close. "It has been." She smiled at him. "I love you too much to not spend more time with you." She kissed his cheek. "Though, we should run our separate ways for a little, to get an alibi, just in case."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 17th 2010, 6:18 am

[Hmm. Soon?]

Fred wrapped his arms around her back and kissed the top of her head. "Well put," he said though he didn't give any indication to which of her comments he was replying. "I'm sure you've got some studying to do, my little Ravenclaw," he said. "And I can go back to my common room. Goodnight then?" he said, a hint of a question in his voice.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 17th 2010, 6:21 am

"I wish it weren't. But, good night Freddie My Love. I'll miss you more than words can say."

[SOON. WE NEED TO FILL THAT PLAN.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 17th 2010, 6:32 am

He smiled slightly and murmured, "Night, love," as she walked away then headed back to Gryffindor Tower.

[We do. Saturday (if not earlier)?]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 20th 2010, 6:16 am

LUNA IS HERE.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 6:18 am

Ange is walking down the hallway when she almost runs into Luna, her long lost BFF "OMG LUNA HAY GURL HAY Luna! oh my gosh i haven't seen you in so long! hi!!" She pulled the girl into a hug
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 20th 2010, 6:19 am

"OMG ANG!" Luna hugged Ang back, clinging to her and she spoke quickly. "OhmygawdsI'vemissedyousomuchwhat'snewwithyou!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 6:20 am

Ange laughed at Luna's speed speech and held out her left hand, showing off her ring "I'm getting married!!!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 20th 2010, 6:22 am

"Nrrgghfkljsnhgkldsjn!" Luna speaks Mudblood. "Oh, Ang! That's great! To George, I assume? Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you guys! When's the wedding!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 6:24 am

Ange nodded "yes, to George! The wedding is at the end of August, and I want you to be a bridesmaid!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next