Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+8
Angela Braddock
Miela
Cali Knight
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Teddy Lupin
Lily Evans
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Hallway Empty The Hallway

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:39 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Hallway Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 1:09 am

Teddy walked through the hallway on his way to the Gryffindor common room. He had been a little late from supper because he had volunteered to help a few lost first years find their way.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 1:15 am

Parvati was walking through the hallway, her first day back at school and it still seemed like everyone new she was the head bitch in charge. She loved it really. Being the head cheerleader and the captain definitely had its perks and she loved it. She had been busy glancing down at her nails and didn't notice anyone in front of her until she ran right into a boy that was walking in the opposite direction. "What the he--" She started before pausing as she looked at the boy in front of him. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," She said after realizing it was her fault.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 1:20 am

Teddy laughed, suspecting that she had been about to blame him for the collision. "It's okay. I wasn't paying attention either." He considered just walking by her but decided against it. After all, she was very pretty. "You're Pavarti, aren't you?" He said before she had the chance to leave. "I've seen you around the common room. And, you know, on the Quidditch field. One of the cheerleaders?" He asked her, knowing very well that she was.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 1:23 am

Parvati blinked a few times in shock as he seemed to know exactly what house she was in and that she was a cheerleader. Though he probably could tell by her robes that she was in Gryffindor like he was. "Yeah, I'm Parvati," She said, smiling at him faintly as she held her hand out to him. "And I am one of the cheerleaders. You're on the team aren't you? I don't think we've ever talked before but you definitely look familiar so I feel like I've see you around a bit."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 1:31 am

Teddy took Parvati's hand and gave it a quick shake, nodding. "My name's Teddy Lupin?" He phrased it as a question, thinking that she might recognize it, "I'm one of the chasers. And in Gryffindor." He told her, indicating his robes which she no doubt already noticed. "So you've probably seen me around the common room. Or at one of the parties." He shrugged, "So where are you off to in such a hurry, anyway?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 1:37 am

Parvati thought for a second at his name and nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've heard your name around before. You're a seventh year? Correct?" She asked with a soft smile. She felt like at one of the cheer sleepovers they had talked about Teddy. They usually talked about all the guys on the team after all, it was a part of their routine. "Yeah, I've seen you before we've just never talked." She shrugged slightly, she didn't really know why they had never talked. "Oh, nowhere in particular. I was just going for a walk to see if I saw any of the friends I haven't seen over the summer."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 1:57 am

"Yeah, I am." Teddy said, giving a smile of his own. He was glad that she had recognized him. After all, they would be in the same group of friends if he hung out with the rest of the Quidditch players more often. Which he should really start doing. "What year are you in?" He asked, guessing sixth. He thought she looked like a seventh year, but since they had never had a class together that was impossible. He nodded, "The first few days are the ones where everyone wants to talk. Then they just retreat back into their normal cliques, am I right?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 2:10 am

"I'm a sixth year," She said with a small smile. "Yeah, I totally agree with you on that one," She said in response to what people do when they first get back. "The first like week or so everyone talks to new people and decides if they want to make any additions to their clique and after that its right back to your normal group of friends with possibly one or two new people."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 2:42 am

Teddy smiled, "Exactly what I mean. Not that I'm any better than that or anything. I know I do the exact same thing." He gave a shrug. "So are you the recruiting officer for promising young cheerleaders to add to the clique? Because, to be honest, I was thinking about trying out. I can do a mean backflip." He grinned, leaning up against the wall facing her, "And I've been told I look pretty, too."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 3:04 am

Parvati laughed lightly at his comment and couldn't suppress the grin that quickly spread across her lips. "Oh really? A backflip?" She questioned with a light laugh before taking a few steps away from him. "Let's see it then," She said, motioning for him to do that backflip as she placed her hands on her hips and watched him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 3:21 am

Teddy shook his head, "It's not that easy. I'll have to show you in a quieter setting," He looked around suspiciously, "I wouldn't want any of the competition knowing my secret moves. Besides, you don't really look like you believe me. Really, the hands on your hips is a tad too much. Looks kinda threatening, actually. You don't want any potential stars scared off, do you?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 6:12 am

Parvati grinned and couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Do you know what I think?" She asked him, cocking her head slightly to the side. "I think that you don't really know how to do a backflip and you're just bluffing," She said with a quick wink. She was pretty positive he couldn't do a backflip from the start and she would actually be incredibly impressed if he could.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 2nd 2011, 6:35 am

Teddy grinned, "You're right, I couldn't do a backflip if my life depended on it. I don't want to be stuck on the bottom of your pyramids anyway. I'm much better suited to watch from above." He pushed himself away from the wall and stuck him thumb in his pocket, "I guess I'll let you get on your way, then." He said, motioning down the hall with his free hand, "You did look a little rushed."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 2nd 2011, 6:47 am

Parvati was a bit confused when he all of a sudden said he would let her get on her way but she offered him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll see you around," She said as she gave him a small wave. "Bye Teddy," She said before getting on her way and moving down the hallway to go find some of her friends from the year before.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 5:38 am

After a particularly interesting DADA class, Scorpius packed up his bag and quickly left the room. He didn't like to spend too much extra time in the classroom once class ended, for usually most students spent that time going over to their friends to meet up after the lesson. It was always better to get out of there quickly and not look like a friendless loser. Even if that's totally what he is. So yes, Scorpius is now in the hallway.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 6:20 am

Al was running his fingers through his short curls, his robe swaying around his feet as he walked through the halls. He glanced up and noticed Scorpius walking towards him, then smirked as he eventually got closer. It wasn't that he just loved being mean. Al just couldn't pass up the chance to mess with Scorpius every time he saw him. "How's it going, Gryffie? Have fun in class, did we?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 6:28 am

Scorpius paused in the hallway for a moment when he spotted Al Potter walking towards him and groaned under his breath. He really had been lucky and hadn't seen much of the Slytherin since their run-in in the apothecary. Apparently his luck ran out quickly. "Everything is spectacular," he said shortly, glancing to see how crowded the hallway was and if anyone was really around them. "And yes, I enjoy Defense Against the Dark Arts quite a bit. It always fascinates me," he said, hoping the answer would suffice and he could leave.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 6:53 am

"Spectacular? Oh, I'm so glad." Ignoring everyone else in the hallway, Al stopped in front of Scorpius and casually folded his arms across his chest. "Do you now?" He tilted his head to the side, a slight smirk tugging at his lips. Scorpius really didn't have many friends, so Al had no doubt that the boy was good at magic. "It fascinates you? Well, would you look at that; we have something in common! Never would've guessed."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:12 am

Scorpius pushed Al's condescending tone out of his mind. Part of him wanted to just walk right on past him, but he recalled what his mum had said in Diagon Alley and decided to try and instead stand his ground. "Hmm, how interesting. I guess pigs must be flying as well," he said, being sure to stand tall, the one thing he had over Al being his height. "Now are you done? I've got much better things to do than talk to you about classes."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 7:24 am

"Doubt it," Al laughed as he leaned against the wall. Scorpius studied. Al had never seen him do anything else, and the idea of him having something better to do than talk to Al was ridiculous. People were starting to clear out of the hall, and he grinned as he looked up at Scorpius. "Tell me, Scorpy, what is it you have to do?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:31 am

"Don't call me that," he said quickly, not at all amused at being called 'Scorpy'. It sounded childish and Scorpius knew that Al was just doing it to annoy him. "Not that it's really any of your concern or business, but I've got another class in fifteen minutes and I forget my book up in my dorm." He knew that bringing the book to Transfiguration wasn't a requirement, but he enjoyed having it so that he could check random facts when he wanted to.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 7:40 am

"Then what in the world am I supposed to call you, hm?" He bit his lip to keep from laughing again, finding this entire conversation all too amusing. "15 minutes?" He tsk'd as he shook his head, not having a watch to look at since he was only 16 and hadn't received the traditional watch just yet. "You're going to be late, Scorpius. What will your professors think?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:49 am

"Maybe my name, Scorpius. Or even Malfoy...either one is fine by me. Just not 'Scorpy' or any other stupid nickname you devise," he said. Sure, his parents would call him 'Scorp' at times, but he really didn't want Al to go ahead and use some sort of nickname. "Well at this rate there's no point in going all the way to Gryffindor tower," he said, irritated that his plan to go and grab his book was now ruined. "I suppose I can survive without it for one class," he said, shifting the bag on shoulder further up.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:45 am

"Well, you're boring," Al pouted as his smile faded and he shot an unamused expression up at Scorpius. Now he'd just have to come up with even more ridiculous nicknames to use against Scorpius. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips as Scorpius realized he didn't have enough time. "I cannot believe you," he laughed, completely in disbelief at how obsessed with class Scorpius was. "Do you really obsess over your studies this much? No wonder you never get laid."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum