Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+8
Angela Braddock
Miela
Cali Knight
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Teddy Lupin
Lily Evans
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Angela Braddock November 17th 2011, 9:55 am

She sighed again, running her hands over her face "Okay. Just...please get your facts straight next time? Before you go making crazy accusations?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 17th 2011, 9:59 am

Dean smiled. "Deal. Sorry again. And I'll be sure to apologize to Louis when I see him next. So, other than my complete lack of manners, how was your day?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 17th 2011, 6:17 pm

Angela gave him an exhausted smile. "It's been fine. I was thinking of getting my broom out for some practice, but I have potions, transfiguration AND charms work to do." She leaned back up against the wall, "How's yours?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 17th 2011, 7:14 pm

Dean shrugged. "Better now. I mean, I just finished with classes. So many essays I need to write, but I was gonna sit outside for a bit and sketch. It's nice today. Gotta spend as much time outside as I can before it gets too cold."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 17th 2011, 9:15 pm

She laughed a little "yea, that's really true. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, but I'm really not ready for the cold yet." She sighed, "I should probably get used to practicing in the cold though, Merlin knows we have to play in it anyway." she made a face at the thought.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 18th 2011, 1:48 am

"Well. If you do, then I will be waiting with a large blanket and only the highest quality of best friend hugs." Dean didn't know why the thought made him smile so much, but there we was, smiling like a loon.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 18th 2011, 1:51 am

Ange laughed "Well that will be much appreciated! Throw in a hot mug of cocoa and you've got yourself a deal." She smiled.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 18th 2011, 6:25 am

Dean took a step back in mock annoyance. "Hey. I'm all the hot cocoa you need." He did a slow twirl then leaned against the wall, laughing. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. But deal."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 18th 2011, 11:23 pm

She couldn't help herself, she busted up laughing. "I should have known I was setting myself up for that!" She grinned. "Anyway, what are you up to now?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 19th 2011, 4:46 am

Dean realized he was glad he had someone like Angela to laugh at his horrible horrible fake pick up lines. He laughed and shrugged. "Not a thing. I've royally embarrassed myself once today, I was thinking I could go for the record and find more ways to make me seem like a big ass. Any suggestions?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 4:47 am

Vee skipped down the hallway, her black robes flouncing behind her, her heavy books clasped in her arms. She was trying to find Jenna, whom she hadn't spoken with in a while. She had searched quite a bit of the castle, asked a few of Jenna's housemates, and was getting a bit frustrated. It was time for dinner, almost, anyhow. She sped up her skipping, hardly looking where she was going.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 9th 2011, 4:55 am

Jenna wandered down the hallway. She didn't have anything in particular in mind but she did know that she was rather hungry and wanted to eat some 'noms' [as my friend Nyree likes to call them]. She wanted a peanut butter and banana sandwitch which she may or may not have had a particular craving for at the moment. She wondered half heartedly where Vee was right now. The two hadn't spoken in a while, not for any particular reason, but mainly because neither had the time to make time for each other. Quidditch had been slowly eating up every last bit of Jenna's free time, and while she loved it with all of her heart, the rest of her time went straight to class and homework and meals.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 4:57 am

What with her writing, her bit of quidditch (she had become a right hand woman) and interacting with some new house mates, it had been a long time since Vee had seen her best friend. She was sort of regretting not bringing that jar of nutella with her, because Jenna would be attracted to the nutella like the opposite ends of magnets. She checked the time, and realised she should be getting to dinner. Vee skipped faster, rounding the corner at a break-neck pace.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 9th 2011, 5:01 am

[I see where you want this to go... and okay, I'm cool with it.]

Jenna spotted the Great Hall from afar, it was lovely, and the delicious and mouth watering smell of peanut butter and bananas somehow made its way to her nose. Or maybe that was just some hunger-induced hallucinations, except for smell, not sight. She walked faster, eyes fixed on her destination. There was a hallway that merged with the one she was walking down that went to the Great Hall and Jenna had to be careful here, lest she run over some poor, unsuspecting first year. Almost everyone else had since learned to walk carefully around corners for fear of Jenna's clumsiness.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 5:06 am

[Vee is truly excellent at crashing in to people. It could be considered her greatest skill!]

There were flashes of dark brown and red hair as Vee collided with the person walking down the adjoining corridor.
"Oh, Merlin, I'm awfully sorry!" She said nervously, in case it was that poor, unsuspecting first year she had run into earlier.
"I should really look where I'm going! I mean, this is the second time today! I was only looking for my friend and-" She struggled to extricate herself from the tangle of limbs.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 9th 2011, 5:16 am

[I think Jenna might have her beat there.]

Jenna let out a soft yelp as some random person in Ravenclaw robes barreled straight into her and sent her toppling to the ground. "I'm fine, but you should really watch where you're going in the future. I could have been swinging my beater's bat along, and then I would have had to take you to the Hospital wing which would not have been fun and besides, Madam Pomfrey is getting rather tired of me, I see her much too often as it is." Jenna continued to ramble on for a little while, not noticing the other girl get up and recognize that all too familiar face and mop of dark brown hair...
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 5:25 am

"Jenna!" Vee shrieked, just as a similar look of recognisation lit the other girl's eyes. "I've been looking all over for you! I've missed you!" She cried tackling Jenna in a huge hug and knocking them back to the stone floor. "Sorry, I've got a lot of pent up energy." She explained, combing back her now-messy curls into a ponytail
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 9th 2011, 5:33 am

"VEE?!?!?!" Jenna yelled right around the same time that Vee yelled her name. Yup, it had been Merlin only knows how long and the two were still on exactly the same page as they had always been on, which was the same one. Jenna returned the emphatic hug, not really caring all that much that she had just been tackled to the ground for the second time in two minutes. "It's okay Vee, remember who you're talking to about pent up energy."

[FINISHED THE OUTLINE! TAKE THAT COMPARATIVE CULTURES CLASS!]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 5:39 am

[YAY! I found a supposedly excellent graded essay for GFS! I wrote it in 10 minutes....]

"Well, I dont know! I might've hurt you! Anywho, I've been looking for you for... For... Whatever. I've been looking for you since my transfiguration class ended." Victoria sighed. "I no longer regret not bringing that nutella. It would be gone by now." Vee smiled to herself.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 9th 2011, 5:40 am

[YAY! I found a supposedly excellent graded essay for GFS! I wrote it in 10 minutes....]

"Well, I dont know! I might've hurt you! Anywho, I've been looking for you for... For... Whatever. I've been looking for you since my transfiguration class ended." Victoria sighed. "I no longer regret not bringing that nutella. It would be gone by now." Vee smiled to herself.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 9th 2011, 5:43 am

[WAAAHOOOOO]

Jenna's ears perked up at the word Nutella, she was listening to Vee before, but she had a sixth sense for the word and food Nutella. "You were going to bring me Nutella?? AND YOU DIDN'T??" Jenna was getting a bit flustered over this fact, but she took a deep breath and calmed herself down a bit. "Well, you must know what that means then... A TRIP TO THE KITCHENS LATER!" She yelled this quite loudly in a singsongy voice which earned her quite a few stares from other students. And they were probably justified stares too, but Jenna really just didn't care.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 11th 2011, 4:40 am

"Well, you see, I didn't know I was going to find you, and I didn't really think about it, and then I was considering bringing it along to attract you, since you have some sort of magnetic attraction to it but then I forgot and last time I brought it I broke my ankle..." Vee left her very long sentence drifting off like this.... "Anywho, yes, me must go to the kitchens. I heard a rumor that you were baking brownies without me, but that can't POSSIBLY be true. A certain Molly Prewett? No? But before we go, we have to go to dinner. It's starting..." Vee looked at her watch. "NOW!" She yanked Jenna down the hallway, through throngs of people.

[Thanks for being here, Abby.]
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 11th 2011, 4:48 am

Jenna sighed, she wanted the Nutella, and the mere thought of it made her mouth water more than even fudge or Kras' cookies could even dare to dream to be able to do. "Well, maybe if you HAD brought me my Nutella, I would have found you faster and we wouldn't have knocked each other over. Huh? HUH?" So maybe Jenna was getting a LITTLE tiny bit worked up over the whole Nutella thing, but she really wanted some Nutella right then. Okay? "And what is it to you that I was baking brownies with Molly? She's very nice, and SHE doesn't steal my precious Nutella unlike SOME people I know. That being said, I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH VEE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I'VE BEEN FUNCTIONING WITHOUT YOU."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black December 11th 2011, 4:53 am

"Well, we still would have crashed into each other. That's what we do." Vee giggled, because that was usually how she met people. She is kind of sorry that she didn't bring nutella, but sort of not... Jenna would have eaten it, and do you know how many calories are in just one spoonful? Maybe that's Maddie's conscience warning her that three spoons a day is less than healthy. "Well, I don't mind so much that it's Molly, but brownies are MINE. And I WANT one. And as far as I remember, I don't steal your nutella, you steal mine." Arguments invalid.
"BUT I'VE MISSED YOU TOO JENNA!" Glomp.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood December 11th 2011, 4:59 am

"WHOAWHOAWHOA. Hold on a second. Are you trying to steal my klutz crown from me? Because that is just not okay Vee. I love you and all, but we both know that I am the official klutz of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Jenna, without meaning to emphasize her point, promptly tripped over... Nothing, she tripped over nothing. Again. "I did not mean to do that." Jenna immediately tried to reassure Vee, but it was kind of pointless, it couldn't have looked more staged. "I can make brownies with more than one of my friends. And besides, you and I have never actually made brownies together. And I didn't steal your Nutella! I was only taking what was rightfully mine in the first place!"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next