Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+8
Angela Braddock
Miela
Cali Knight
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Teddy Lupin
Lily Evans
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 7:36 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes, it not even bothering him that much that he was called 'boring'. The fact that he wasn't amusing Al was actually for the better anyway. "I don't obsess," he countered. "Studies are just important. I mean, I would like to be successful and respected one day," he pointed out. "And I could get laid if I wanted to," he said, trying not to show discomfort with how the conversation somehow went to sex. He knew though that it technically wouldn't be that easy to have sex since most people avoided him, but he was sure there was someone out there that had to be at least a little attracted to him. "I just...don't."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:08 pm

"I'd like that too. Doesn't mean I'm gonna keep my nose in a book all day. You do know that grades and exams won't get you far in life, don't you? Eventually you're going to have to go out and get what you want, rather than depending on your books to help you out." He raised his eyebrows at the idea of Scorpius having sex. Yeah, right. "Is that so? Doubt it," he scoffed, shaking his head. "You couldn't get sex if you made an ad in the daily prophet for yourself."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 8:25 pm

"Oh, thanks for enlightening me. Must be quite the Slytherin trait to just go out and take what you can. I was only saying that I'm expanding my knowledge as much as I can. I think I'll be just fine with managing to get a job," he said. He let out a small huff because of what Al said, but knew not to take it to heart. "You know... I'm not quite so arrogant or conceited, but I know that I don't quite look like a pile of Thestral shite. I'm sure if I did actually try and wanted to, I would be able to find someone just fine."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:30 pm

"Just like it's a Gryffindor trait to be bold, something you clearly lack," Al retorted with clear distaste. Really, Scorpius belonged in Ravenclaw with the amount of time he spent with his nose in a book. "You know what one of the most infuriating things about you is?" he asked, laughing in utter disbelief. "The fact that you would actually be sort of hot if you had an ounce of confidence in you. The fact that you're so useless is just pathetic, and no one wants to fuck a guy who wouldn't even fuck himself."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 8:41 pm

"It's not like I asked the sorting hat to place me in Gryffindor. Clearly it must see something else in me and I don't get why my house bothers you that much," he said, starting to get fed up with the fact that Al tended to mock him on the fact that he was a pathetic Gryffindor. His insides had twisted slightly when Al had said he would look hot if he had confidence, though he wasn't sure why the statement seemed to get to him. "Maybe I would be more confident with myself if I didn't have arses like you constantly trying to bring me down," he pointed out. "Now are we done discussing my lack of sex appeal or experience?" he asked, glancing around to see the hallway was emptied quite a bit and knowing Transfiguration was probably starting soon.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:52 pm

"Yeah, whatever." Scorpius was a waste of a Gryffindor, and Al was never going to understand how he ended up in that house. If he was going to have to put up with Scorpius walking around in his stupid scarlet robes then he wasn't going to make it easy on either of them. "Well, maybe you should get used to it because the real world isn't full of bloody sunshine and rainbows." He smirked as Scorpius looked around the empty hall. It was probably killing him to know he was about to be late for class. It'd probably be a first. "Why? Are you not enjoying this conversation?" He pouted as he stood up straight, though it didn't make him much taller than he had been while he was leaning against the wall. "Scorpius, I'm hurt. It's as if you don't like talking to me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 8:57 pm

Scorpius realized that there really was no point in arguing with Al anymore, for the stupid Slytherin was persistent and was going to make sure he did everything to belittle Scorpius. "Oh, I'm absolutely loving this conversation," he said sarcastically, looking Al in the eyes and shooting him a small glare. "There's nothing I love more than discussing classes and sex with my favourite Slytherin in the school," he said. He came to the quick realization that there really was nothing keeping him in the hallway and that he had the definite ability to just walk away. "Now have fun doing whatever it is you're off to do. Probably off to shag some bird in a broom closet," he said rolling his eyes as he made to walk away.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 3rd 2011, 9:09 pm

As he caught the glare, Al couldn't help but grin with amusement. He loved getting Scorpius all worked up and annoyed, especially compared to how pathetically passive the boy could be. However, his entire expression dropped as Scorpius moved to walk away. Normally, Al liked having the last word before walking off and he wasn't so sure he wanted the dynamic of their small chats to change. "Oh, no." He shook his head as he took a step in front of Scorpius, ignoring the height difference between them. "What do you think you're doing? I'm not done talking to you."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 3rd 2011, 9:16 pm

Scorpius was slightly thrown off when Al moved to step in front of him, for he really hadn't thought that Al would continue to try and mess with him. "I think that I'm going to class," he said slowly as if talking to a toddler. "As riveting as this conversation is and as much as I would love to keep talking... class is much more important than you," he said. "Now, go off and do whatever it is you were going to do before you bothered me," he said, using his hands to gently and quickly move Al out of his way so he could keep walking.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 4th 2011, 10:04 am

Al didn't appreciate the way Scorpius talked down to him, and he narrowed his eyes as he glared up at Scorpius with a clear distaste. The second Scorpius' hands were on him, Al's eyes flashed darkly as he glared up at the other boy. "Do not touch me, Malfoy," he spat, throwing Scorpius' hands away from him. "I don't want your filthy Malfoy hands on me, got that?" He crossed his arms across his chest, hesitating for a moment despite the fact that Scorpius' previous comment was still eating away at him. "And what makes you think I'd be shagging some bird anyway?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 5:46 pm

Scorpius figured he really should have thought twice before moving Al out of the way, especially with the Slytherin's overly dramatic reaction. "Ahh, back to calling me Malfoy," he said, shaking his head for a second before sighing. "You're Mr. Popular over there in Slytherin and could easily have any girl you want. You're just the type to use that to your advantage too," Scorpius replied. In a way Scorpius was quite envious of Al, for it would take much more effort on his part to even just talk to a girl. There was something about Al though, perhaps the green eyes or the devious and charming smile, that girls seemed to love.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 4th 2011, 8:01 pm

"True," Al agreed confidently, knowing that he had become one of the more popular Slytherins once he proved to them that he really could be Slytherin material during his first year. "What makes you think I want anything to do with the girls here, huh?" He really was sick of trying to keep up a reputation of always being surrounded by girls, and he was glad that he would at least be able to change that this year. He was going to make his sexuality as obvious as possible, and if people had a problem with it then they would just have to deal. The fact that Scorpius still had no idea, however, was incredibly amusing.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 4th 2011, 8:40 pm

Scorpius blinked a few times before frowning. He knew that Al was a guy who was popular, but he really didn't think the guys standards were that high. Surely there was a girl somewhere around the castle that would have suited his needs. "Well...alright. I didn't realize that your standards were that high Potter. I didn't think the girls around here were that bad," he said, though he really didn't pay much attention to the girls at Hogwarts. There was just something about them that didn't interest him that much.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 4th 2011, 10:03 pm

Al rolled his eyes at Scorpius' comment. "And to think I thought you were smart. Maybe Ravenclaw wouldn't have been such a good choice for you after all, Malloy." He laughed at Scorpius' opinion, arching an eyebrow out of sheer amusement. "You talk to girls? Why do I...not believe that for a second?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 12:35 am

Scorpius was growing more and more frustrated with constantly being belittled and made fun of by Al. He wasn't that terrible of a person, but Al made him seem like the most pathetic guy ever. "I'm failing to see how this has anything to do with how smart I am," he retorted with a small glare. "And yes, I have. In fact, your cousin and I made quite nice conversation the other day. You know, I'm really not that terrible of a person."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 5th 2011, 3:19 am

Al rolled his eyes and laugh. Scorpius would find out soon enough. Al didn't want to spoil the surprise for the guy. Where was the fun in that? However, as soon as Scorpius mentioned talking to one of his cousins, Al's entire expression fell, his smirk faltering as he glowered up at the blonde. "Excuse me? And which cousin was that?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 3:25 am

"Listen, it doesn't even really matter that much. Consider your cousins make up nearly half the school, it was only a matter of time before I talked to one," he pointed out. "Now, I'm really going to be late for class and for some reason I don't think 'Al Potter was being an annoying arse' is really a good enough reason as to why I was late."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 5th 2011, 3:31 am

"Well, leave them all alone. None of them want anything to do with you," Al snapped, not amused with the idea of one of his cousins being friendly with Scorpius of all people. "Fine," he huffed, too annoyed with Scorpius to keep messing with him any longer. He was starting to get boring again, and it was always better to leave him alone for a while, then come back to bothering him again later. "Have fun in class, Scorpy." He shot Scorpius one last dirty look before moving past him, being sure to not go anywhere near touching the other boy this time as he walked off in the other direction.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 5th 2011, 3:35 am

Scorpius figured that Al was probably right. Hell, why would Rose want anything to do with him anyway? Maybe she had just talked to him out of her own amusement and then went to her friends and laughed at how completely pathetic he was and how he was a total loser after all. Maybe Rose was just messing with him. Maybe her claiming to 'save her a seat' was just another way she was going to get to him. Too bothered to even correct the name 'Scorpy', he watched as Al finally left him alone and then walked off toward the Transfiguration classroom, hoping he wasn't going to be late.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 18th 2011, 3:34 am

Al was tired. He'd stayed after Quidditch practice to keep flying around to try to make sure he'd be as flawless as possible before the big first game, which was only a few days away. He knew he was out in the halls after hours, but he doubted it would be a problem.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 18th 2011, 3:37 am

Scorpius was patrolling though the halls because he was a prefect and that is exactly what prefects do. Yes, this is a new development, but it makes sense considering he receives amazing grades and the headmaster had thought it might help boost his confidence and whatnot. So, Scorpius was patrolling the halls when he spotted Al Potter. He let out a small huff, for leave it to Potter to be out after hours. "You've got to go back to your common room," he said, walking closer to Al. "You know it's after hours and you shouldn't be out."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 18th 2011, 4:25 am

Al froze as he heard an annoyingly familiar voice. He turned around as Scorpius made his way over to him, already glaring as he folded his arms across his chest. He had been planning on going straight to his dorm, but if Scorpius was going to be a prick about it then Al had no choice but to give him a hard time in return. "And where do you think I'm going, Malloy? The great hall?" he asked sarcastically, forgetting all about their last encounter as the annoyance with the Malfoy returned in full force.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 18th 2011, 4:38 am

"Malfoy," Scorpius said through gritted teeth. He was going to just tell Al to leave, but apparently the guy was back to being a complete arse and everything in Herbology had been forgotten. "Well, doesn't matter where I think you're going. Fact of the matter is, you're out after hours and I really should dock points or give you detention," he said, crossing his arms over his chest.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 18th 2011, 6:03 am

"Whatever!" Al rolled his eyes, huffing in annoyance. He watched as Scorpius folded his arms over his chest, and arched an eyebrow as he placed a hand on his hip. "You're going to dock points from me? Give me detention? Tell me, Scorp, what will you make me do? Write lines? Clean the trophies in the trophy room?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 18th 2011, 7:08 am

Scorpius was tempted to just turn and walk away, but he remembered something important- WWSPD or 'What Would Sassy Parvati Do'. He couldn't just continuously let Al walk over him and had to start standing up for himself. He let out a small snort then said, "Why would I bother with making you do something? If anything I'd just give you to a Professor so that they can deal with your sorry arse," he said, hoping that Parvati would be proud.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next