Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+40
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Mya Lupin
Jack Smith
Logan Avery
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Alice Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Trent Bennett
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Lucian Bole
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lee Jordan
Daphne Greengrass
Rolf Scamander
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
44 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 32 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 20th 2010, 8:24 pm

Viktor burst out laughing. "I think it vos just fine vithout the hair flip. Fabian is enough fabulous for von school. I think two fabulous people might be a bit much. And I think vot vill upset him most is that he missed it," he says grinning. "Thanks for that by the vay. I don't think I vould have been able to do that. Actually, I know I vouldn't have been able to do that. Viktor Krum does not Z-snap. Ever. Nor does he like girls," he mumbles, feeling disgusted with the thought of Parvati and her breasteses.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 20th 2010, 8:41 pm

Eowyn whole heartedly agrees, because going to South Brunswick High taught her what happens when you have five guys competing for the title of most fabulous, and it isn't pretty. It's rather bloody, and involves vast amounts of pink, several tutus, and the best performance of Single Ladies she has ever seen. Regulus nodded. "I definitely infringed on his territory there. Hopefully he won't be too mad. And don't thank me- I won't lie, that was way more fun than it should have been. I guess I'm just really on a roll today- I just punched Scorpius. Er, and kicked him. He more than deserved it," he muttered, exchanging his light hearted tone for one of disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 20th 2010, 8:46 pm

Alex is super jealous that things like that don't happen here. Ever. Viktor frowns and hugs Regulus tightly. "I'm sorry about vot he did to you. To us. I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself though. He did deserve it. Ve don't need him if he's going to do things like vot he did behind our backs," he said sadly. "And I'm glad that you're back to punching people," he said with a small smile. "As long as they deserve it. Vich he did."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 20th 2010, 9:12 pm

Eowyn is just jealous of her friends that saw that performance live, because Eowyn missed it and had to watch it on youtube. Thank goodness someone uploaded that- I think even Fabian would be impressed with any guy who can dance like that in five inch pencil thin heels. Regulus tries to smile back and returns the hug. "I'm glad I am too- and he did deserve it. I wouldn't have done it, but he kept trying to come up with bullshit to cover his arse, and it was just- it pissed me off. He can't even own up to what he did," he said scathingly, but tried to return to his happy state again. "It doesn't matter. He's done with- I have you, and Fabian, and Djinn- you guys are real friends, even if Djinn is still an arse for telling you about my romance novels," he said with a grin. "Speaking of, I finished the one you gave me in three hours- it was amazing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 20th 2010, 9:21 pm

"He didn't tell me. I figured it out on my own after he gave me a few hints," he said grinning. "And I'm glad you liked it. I vosn't sure if you vould," he admits with a small smile. "And I don't see vot the big deal is about me knowing. I thought ve veren't going to have any secrets...So- anything else about you I should know? Do you like long valks on the beach? Sipping tea by the fireplace? Bunny slippers?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 21st 2010, 12:24 am

Regulus blushed slightly. "I thought you would make fun of me, is all. And you already have plenty to mock me for," he said, laughing at the other things Viktor mentioned. "Sipping tea by the fire place? Sure, fine by me- but pushing people in is fun as well... BUNNY SLIPPERS? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Just ask Cormac. I do not sit in my dorm without my bunny slippers on. They're adorable. OMG DO YOU HAVE BUNNY SLIPPERS? I BET YOU DON'T. I AM SO BUYING YOU A PAIR AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF FUZZY SLIPPERS."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 21st 2010, 12:27 am

[NHDSBNFHBFDSHBHJSJH HJHJBH -refrains from asking Reg if he folds all his ties-]

"I vouldn't mock you for reading romance novels. I think it's cu-- nice." Viktor laughs and kisses Regulus again. "No. I can't say that I do. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of fuzzy slippers in my entire life, and I'm perfectly fine vith that. Slippers. Viktor Krum. I don't think so. Not a good match."

Last edited by Viktor Krum on June 22nd 2010, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 21st 2010, 12:31 am

Regulus shook his head vigorously. "You. Will. Love. These. I know just the perfect pair to get you, too! OKAY THAT'S IT GOING TO HOGSMEADE ASAP. Or sending Kreacher. I'm too lazy to go myself, honestly. But- anything else you'd like to know about me? Would you like to know about my daily routine as well? Did you know that I fold my ties and sort them by color? And that I won't sleep on my tummy? Would you like to know how I like my eggs, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 21st 2010, 12:34 am

Of course you don't sleep on your tummy. That's where I sleep. Viktor laughed. "Fine, fine. Buy the slippers. Folding ties, hmm? That's exciting. You look like the organized type. Please Regulus, tell me. How do you like your eggs? I don't think I'll be able to relax until I know exactly how Regulus Black likes his eggs in the morning," he says sounding very serious because one day when they live in the Krack house, Viktor plans on making Regulus breakfast in bed. Yup. Just like Alex will do for Eowyn.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 21st 2010, 12:37 am

Awwww. Regulus laughed and hugged Viktor, kissing him on the cheek lovingly. "Yes. My entire wardrobe is in rainbow order. Everything from my ties to my shirts to my boxers to my socks. Yup. And I like my eggs sunny side up, with orange juice and whole grain toast. Lightly toasted. I hate it when it's all overdone and crispy. Yuck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 21st 2010, 12:39 am

"Okay then. I'll keep that in mind venever I'm making you breakfast," he said with a laugh. "I have a feeling you vouldn't be too forgiving if I burned your toast in the morning."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 21st 2010, 12:46 am

Regulus grinned and kissed his lover on the cheek. "Nope. I'd never forgive you. I'd hate you forever and ever and ever, just like I do right now," he said with a laugh, hugging him close and yawning. "I'm tired. It's late. I should get going," he said, nuzzling Viktor.

Eowyn has to go sorry D:

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 21st 2010, 12:50 am

Viktor chuckled. "Right. I love you too, Reg," he says, rolling his eyes. He smiles and takes Regulus' hand to walk him back to the direction of his dorm since Viktor can't go in there obviously. "Okay. Though I'm sure you're just using this as an excuse to go back to your dorm and practice your hair flip," he says with a laugh as he walks Regulus down the hall.

Nooooooo -clings- I love you!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 21st 2010, 12:52 am

Regulus grinned and pecked him on the cheek. "Of course I am. Have to make Fabian proud, don't I? Besides, you haven't got any hair- my hair shall just have to make up for yours." AND THEN THEY LEFT AND EOWYN WANTS TO STAY BUT SHE MUST GO. SO LONG, MY LOVE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 5:47 am

Frank walks randomly down the Hallway while humming, "Lu lu lu, I've got some apples. Lu lu lu, you've got some too!" Dom hopes this is an acceptable place to post for some Falice...so yeah. CUE. ALICE.

Oh...and it ought to be called Falice not FRalice...because according to urban dictionary:
Falice:
1. The large, stark unit of a man 2. A penis that has been filacioed many times causing it to become larger in size 3. A dimwit man who is obsessed with his unit but cannot seem to get it stroked, filacioed, ridden, or inserted into a female by said female

So yeah <.<

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 5:54 am

*blinks* Well okay then. Falice it is.

Alice sprints down the hallway, not really paying attention. She trips over her shoelace because it would be so awkward if Frank caught her and yeah... Awkkkkward.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:07 am

Frank happens to miraculously be in the right place at the right time, which is odd for such an awkward turtle. He manages to catch Alice with ease, and for once appears fairly graceful. "Erm, you okay?" he asks with a small smile as he hold her steady.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 6:16 am

Alice begins to thank her saviour, but stops when she hears their voice. His voice. It was all very awkward. Very awkward indeed. She moves away reluctantly- she liked it when he touched her. It felt right."Yeah, yeah. Fine, yes, I'm fine," she mumbles quickly, avoiding his gaze.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:22 am

Frank scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Alice...I don't...I don't want us to be awkward around each other the rest of our lives. Even when we're in St. Mungo's. I'm err...I'm sorry for scarring you and showing you that I am in fact a male and don't have a flobberworm there."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 6:32 am

Alice blinks, taking in what he just said. "While that was awkward, and it was scarring, that's not the problem here! You left me! Do you realize how horrible I felt? I felt like a dirty whore! I felt like our son's possible girlfriend, Parvati! It really hurt," she says, sinking against the stone wall. "We had just admitted that we like each other, and yes, things did get a little crazy, but now I feel like that's all ruined. Am I even making sense?" she shrieks, frustrated.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:39 am

"I'm sorry! I just...I thought we were rushing things a little too much! I mean, I like you a lot Alice, and I didn't wanna do anything that we would regret after it happened. Plus, I didn't just leave you! You told me to go! I knew better than to argue with you!" he says feeling a bit frustrated with the Alice and this whole situation. "I'm sorry."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 6:44 am

"I did? Oh, whatever, it doesn't even matter," she mutters. She just stares at him, glaring. Prewetts seem to hold grudges, anyway. "Maybe we were rushing, I don't know. But I'm not going to deny that it felt right!" she answers, fuming. She turns away at his apology. She was stubborn, and he'd have to prove that he meant it.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:46 am

"Alice, please don't be like this right now," he pleads taking a step forward. "I know, it felt right. I...I wanted it to continue, but I knew that it would be better if it didn't. I...I'm a guy who likes serious relationships. I want a serious relationship with you and I want it to last! I don't want some quick fling!"

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 22nd 2010, 6:54 am

Alice's head snaps up at that. That was a meaningful thing to say, and she knew he meant it. "I- I feel the same... I like you too much to let you go. I don't think I'll be able to." Alice fidgets with a lock of hair, looking back at the floor. "You know, I'm glad now that you stopped us when you did... I wouldn't have been able to. Not yet."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact June 22nd 2010, 6:58 am

"Yeah, I'm not ready either," he mumbles then clears his throat. "Erm, I...would you like...to er...start off slow? I mean...I'd like to take you on a date...get to know you better," he says with an adorable and shy grin.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next