Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little English Cottage

+7
Angela Braddock
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Molly Prewett
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
11 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

A Little English Cottage - Page 13 Empty Re: A Little English Cottage

Post  Penelope Rosier July 10th 2010, 4:29 am

because he doesn't care if she was wasted, he still got lucky so it's all good.

[okay 1. THANKS A LOT BITCH. 2. HOLYFUCKDAVIDHENRIEOMGSQUEEESOOOOJEALOUS]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 10th 2010, 4:31 am

[Okay 1. JOKES! and 2. Thanks a lot bitch.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 1st 2010, 7:02 am

Hey Paul, it's Penny. You know, the girl you met in the Slytherin common room when you came around looking for Tam? Anyway, hi I guess. I don't really know why I'm writing to you other than the fact that talking to you felt like the first REAL thing I've done in a long time. I feel like I can really open up to you and I'm just having a tough time right now. I hoped maybe you could help. Of course, if you blew me off I would totally understand. I mean I'm just this random chick you met once and now she wants to open up to you. Crazy, I know. So yea...I just had it out with my boyfriend, Marcus. He was friends with Tam, really good friends. It always made me a little jealous and insecure and now that she's back he's been acting strange. He refuses to admit anything's happened or anything, and I trust him, but he just...he could hardly look at me. We had a huge argument and I'm worried. I don't know what to do. I don't even know why I'm writing to you. You could probably care less about me or my problems, but I felt like we had a connection so I thought I'd give it a shot. Sorry to bother you. Hope you're well.

Penny Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:10 am

wow.....wow.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 1st 2010, 7:16 am

Penny,
Don't worry so much, I can tell you're nervous just from that letter. You're not bothering me. It's nice sometimes to converse with someone that I'm not related to. I don't get to leave the house - or Hogsmeade for that matter - very much, and there aren't many people around here my age, as all the kids around here besides my family are at Hogwarts.
I don't know you or your situation much, but I'll try and help if I can. Not to be overly nosy, but what's going on between you guys? Is it just your jealousy coming out since he's acting strangely? I'm not good at giving relationship advice. All I can say is that Tam is the kind of girl who gets what she wants no matter the circumstance or the price to be paid. If she wants something, she will find a way to get it. True Slytherin, through and through. Just be blunt with your boyfriend. Us boys can be stupid and oblivious sometimes. Tell him what's up.
Let me know how it goes.
-Paul
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 1st 2010, 8:18 am

Paul,
That sucks you don't get out much. You should come visit Hogwarts again, or maybe I'll come out to visit you? Get you out for a bit, yea? I'm glad I'm not being an annoying bitch to you. Hah, Merlin knows I'm that to enough people, mainly my boyfriend right now it seems. Tam has always had her eye on Marcus, and I know how she does things, and that's what makes me nervous. Marcus says he's talked to her since she came back, but he looked really unsettled discussing the whole thing which leads me to believe something else may have happened. I know he's kissed her on more than one occasion, but we'd moved past that and I thought I could trust him. The way he's acting makes me rethink that. I probably sound like a jealous bitch right now, but I just don't know what to do. Thanks for your perspective, I really appreciate it. I'll try that the next time I see him if he still doesn't think I'm a bitch. I'm sorry for dumping this all on you, I guess I just don't know who else to turn to.

Penny
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 1st 2010, 8:42 am

Penny,
Hey, it's no problem. A guy's view on it is probably good, and to be perfectly honest with you, Tam is a girl you just can't tell no. I didn't. Sorry if that's hard to hear, but that's how it is and bluntness is sometimes the best thing for situations like this. Good luck with him, and even if it doesn't work out, give him a piece of your mind. Cheaters like him give us guys a bad name, er, if that's the case. And next time you're in Hogsmeade, let me know. We could meet up somewhere. Honeydukes or The Hog's Head or something. Be blunt with him. Guys have thick heads. You have to be direct. Tell him what you feel, because we have no idea, and tell him what you want to know, because we sure as hell can't read your mind.
-Paul
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13