Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

+11
James Potter
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
Harry Potter
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
15 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 4 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 6:05 am

UM... MY INNER SIRIUS IS SCREAMING OH HELL FUCKING NO.
I SAY... GO FOR IT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:25 am

WELL...HE'S LEAVING ME WITH NO FREAKING CHOICE AND I WASN'T JUST ABOUT TO HAVE REMUS STORM OFF...HE'D FEEL MUCH WORSE CAUSE NOT ONLY WOULD HE RUN OFF...HE'D LEAVE SIRIUS EVEN MORE CONFUSED AND UPSET. AT LEAST THIS WAY SIRIUS'LL GET SOME SORT OF ANSWER TO HIS QUESTIONS. SORT OF....AND HE BROUGHT IT UPON HIMSELF. *is really enjoying this* Excuse any spelling/grammatical errors in any of my last couple of posts cause I'm so tired everything keeps blurring.

Remus bites his lip, anger building inside. Not just at himself for a multitude of reasons, but at Sirius for making this so impossibly hard to handle. What the hell was he supposed to do when Sirius was leaving him with no choice but to tell him the truth, a truth that Remus knows Sirius won't want? "Gaah, Sirius, you've done nothing wrong, alright!? This is honestly all my fault..and, yet, it's not my fault either. Cause who the hell can help who they- just, I don't want to hurt you, okay? I really fucking don't. You're not leaving me with many options here, and honestly the truth is not what you're going to want to hear. I know that already myself, and that's why I don't want you to know...but, hell, if you really just have to know, then fine. Whatever you want. I'm sick of this!" He reached over, taking Sirius' face in his hands, and quickly pressed his lips against his friends. It wasn't even enjoyable because he was just trying to get it over with so he could escape as soon as possible. Pulling away just as quickly, he jumped up, tears of anger and frustration clouding his vision as he tried to look down at Sirius. "There...just...don't even say anything. I don't want to hear it. I already know what you're going to say and it's just going to make this more worse than it already is. Bugger..." he shook his head, backing away from Sirius, "why'd you have to keep asking so many freaking questions? Why? Now I've gone and messed everything up." Damn it. I should not have done that. I really should not have done that... He turned quickly and stormed off...and Amethyst cries cause sad Wolfstar is sad.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:26 am

[Inner!Remus is traumatized and has just informed me he won't be coming out of his room for anything or anyone ever again....I told him he'll have to just deal with it cause he still has to deal with the epically awkward conversation he's going to have with Viktor tomorrow that Lu and I are looking forward to.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 6:28 am

Oh, don't mind me. Just going to sit here and hold inner Sirius and hug him while his little heart breaks. I'LL POST EVENTUALLY. EVENTUALLY. WHEN MY INNER SIRIUS STOPS SHAKING.
YOU'VE TRAUMATIZED THE POOR BASTARD I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. WAY TO JUST STORM OFF, REMUS. JUST LEAVE HIM HERE ALL CONFUSED AND HURT AND TERRIFIED OUT OF HIS MIND.
I will post when my inner Sirius calms down long enough to tell me what to fucking say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:31 am

BUT I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL REMUS WAS STICKING AROUND AFTER THAT. WHAT'D YOU EXPECT? HE JUST KISSED HIS FRIEND WHO MAKES IT QUITE OBVIOUS HOW STRAIGHT HE IS AND DOESN'T ENTIRELY APPROVE OF PEOPLE BEING GAY...REMUS IS TERRIFIED THAT SIRIUS'LL HATE HIM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND HE'LL HAVE TO MOVE FAR AWAY TO HIDE...OH...WELL, AT LEAST HE SAMMICHES WILL BE SAFE THEN. *blinks*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 6:34 am

Message for Amethyst's Inner Remus!
REMUS JOHN LUPIN YOU BLOODY IDIOT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.
-Eowyn's Inner Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:37 am

Inner!Remus' squeaky reply:
Can you make it quick and painless?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 6:50 am

Remus Lupin wrote:Remus bites his lip, anger building inside. Not just at himself for a multitude of reasons, but at Sirius for making this so impossibly hard to handle. What the hell was he supposed to do when Sirius was leaving him with no choice but to tell him the truth, a truth that Remus knows Sirius won't want? "Gaah, Sirius, you've done nothing wrong, alright!? This is honestly all my fault..and, yet, it's not my fault either. Cause who the hell can help who they- just, I don't want to hurt you, okay? I really fucking don't. You're not leaving me with many options here, and honestly the truth is not what you're going to want to hear. I know that already myself, and that's why I don't want you to know...but, hell, if you really just have to know, then fine. Whatever you want. I'm sick of this!" He reached over, taking Sirius' face in his hands, and quickly pressed his lips against his friends. It wasn't even enjoyable because he was just trying to get it over with so he could escape as soon as possible. Pulling away just as quickly, he jumped up, tears of anger and frustration clouding his vision as he tried to look down at Sirius. "There...just...don't even say anything. I don't want to hear it. I already know what you're going to say and it's just going to make this more worse than it already is. Bugger..." he shook his head, backing away from Sirius, "why'd you have to keep asking so many freaking questions? Why? Now I've gone and messed everything up." Damn it. I should not have done that. I really should not have done that... He turned quickly and stormed off...and Amethyst cries cause sad Wolfstar is sad.

Eowyn does not like crying Amethyst and quickly runs over to PA to snuggle and hug her until Wolfstar is happy again. Sirius, so you all know, was hanging on to Remus' every word, and opens his mouth to object, reaching out to comfort his friend, only to find-- oh-- oh my Merlin-- OH MY MERLIN-- and somewhere around there, his brain simply shut down, everything was blank, and he couldn't do anything but just sit there, staring in horror and shock, with his mouth hanging open, his eyes wide and terrified, and his heart pounding in his chest, as he gaped at Remus, utterly traumatized and beyond confounded. He was only vaguely aware that Remus had pulled away, that he was speaking, that words were being formed on the very lips that he'd just felt against his own, and then suddenly Remus was turning, he was leaving, he was storming off-- Sirius jumped to his feet and hollered, scared witless, but somehow feeling that if he let Remus just walk away like this, it could only get worse. "REMUS! REMUS LUPIN! REMUS COME BACK HERE NOW, FUCK, REMUS, DON'T JUST-- YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY! REMUS!" he bellowed, but it was futile, and he let his hands drop to his sides, staring at his friend's retreating back, dumbstruck. He stays standing there like that for quite some time, simply shocked, raising a hand to his lips to brush his fingers over them, as though trying to comprehend what, exactly, had happened. It was all so unreal, none of it made sense, none of it, and all he wanted to do was run away to the dorm, get some sleep-- shit. Remus would be going there, but if he knew Remus at all, he wouldn't go there straight away, scared Sirius would do the same. He made up his mind to run to the dorm, grab some things and leave, preferably to spend the night elsewhere. He headed into the castle to do so, in something of a stupor, not quite processing any of his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 6:56 am

AHHHHH
*is dead...and not the good kind of dead*
INNER!REMUS IS PANICKING AND IT HAS ME PANICKING AND NOW I'M TIRED AND ABOUT TO PASS OUT WHICH IS NOT GOOD AND OMG THIS IS CRAZY SO CRAZY I'M NOT EVEN USING PUNCTUATION HOLY CRAP NOW I'M REALLY SCARED CAUSE THERE IS NO PUNCTUATION THIS IS NOT RIGHT SO I'M GOING TO STOP NOW OTHERWISE I COULD KEEP GOING AND THINGS WOULD JUST GO EVEN MORE HORRIBLY WRONG OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 6:58 am

SIRIUS IS BROKEN
I THINK YOU LITERALLY BROKE HIM
I HAD TO WRITE THAT POST WITHOUT HIM SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT MAKES SENSE
actually when he writes it doesn't make sense so maybe it will now

BUT THE POINT IS YOU BROKE MY SIRIUS
WHAT DO I DO NOW HUH REMUS HUH
HE IS BROKED.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 7:01 am

UM...I DON'T KNOW.
*is broked too*

WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.
CAUSE I NEED TO FORCE MYSELF TO CLICK THE LOG OUT BUTTON AND GET SOME SLEEP.

CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT TOMORROW?
AFTER REMUS TALKS TO MCGOGGLES THOUGH..HOLY SHIT I JUST WROTE MCGOGGLES...VOTEVER, I'M TOO TIRED TO FIX THAT.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest December 4th 2010, 7:03 am

HAHAHA
PERHAPS IDK HOW MUCH I'LL BE ON TOMORROW
TEXT ME WHEN YOU'RE ON OKAY
AND IF I CAN'T GET ON WE WILL JUST TEXT ALL DAY AND IT WILL BE BETTER.
I LOVE YOU DARLING SLEEP WELL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin December 4th 2010, 7:05 am

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN.
I'MMA GOING TO GO TO SLEEP NOW.
LOVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL! SLEEP WELL TOO!!!
*sends some tranquillizers for Sirius just in case*
*has already used some on Remus*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 12:00 am

Krasimir is bored. Krasimir is also in a funk because he hasn't met any really awesome people in a few weeks and that's just a bummer. And he'd had this fun idea for the next Hogsmeade trip to see if Viktor and Rolf would like to come with him, like some awesome double date thing...until Kras remembered that he wouldn't have a date, cause he has no clue how to really ask girls out or handle dates. Though he's pretty sure he'd be a pretty freaking awesome boyfriend, given the chance. ANYWAY. That's not the point of this post. Right now Krasimir is deciding if it's worth getting a few cuts or so just so he can try to touch the stump of the Whomping Willow. The tree always went nutters whenever he got close and he'd have to back off. Not this time. This time he was going to make it. Somehow. So here he stands, contemplating how he's going to win against this tree. *cue Fred*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 12:10 am

Fred walks up and spots some big guy looking at the Whomping Willow. Oh, he isn't seriously considering going near that thing, is he? Must be a new guy. He walks up behind the large Hufflepuff, watching him watch the tree with an amused expression. "Trying to get past the Whomping Willow, are we? Waste of time, if you ask me. Trust me, it's not worth it. Not in the least," he advises the other guy with a nod, his expression showing that he's tried many times before.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 12:14 am

Krasimir turns to see a skinny Gryffindor watching him with a slightly amused expression. "Vell, I tried the other day, but didn't make it very far. I just vant to see if I can do it." Then his face lights up cause he realizes that, holy crap, it's someone he hasn't met yet! YAY! "I'm Krasimir Svetkova," he holds his hand out to the other guy, "may I ask who you are?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 12:23 am

"Your face, I suppose. I'd try using a stick or something if I were you though. I'm Fred. Fred Weasley," he introduced, taking Kras' rather large hand and shaking it firmly. "Nice to meet you. Are you another transfer student as well?" he asked curiously, realizing that they sure had a lot of those this year.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 12:28 am

"You could help? Maybe if ve vorked together ve could make it..." he eyed the tree, debating on what he could do to get past it's whipping branches, then he turns back to Fred, "Veasley, huh? I've heard that name about. Something about a couple of troublemakers?" he grinned. "Not that I have any problem vith that, of course. Even I like to break the rules on occasion. And, yes, I'm a transfer student. From Bulgaria. This colder veather is much more to my liking. Though I have to admit, vearing tshirts is quite nice too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 12:46 am

"I would assume so, though I can't imagine wearing just a Tshirt in this weather," he said, pulling his jacket closer around him. "Bloody freezing out here in the winter. And yes, I am one of those troublemakers you've heard about. My twin and I make quite the team. Too bad he's home in England where it's probably a lot warmer than it is here." He took a step to the side and examined the large tree, not so sure about whether he wanted to go near it or not. Especially without his brother here to help him out like he normally does. "Uh. If you really want to then I suppose I could help you out, though tree poking has never really been my specialty," he joked with a laugh. "More like messing with greasy Slytherins and making money off of entertaining bored students with pranks."
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 12:56 am

"I'm not much of a prankster myself, but it is kind of fun to pull von over somevon vonce in a vhile." He grinned, turning back to the tree. "I'm supposing the easiest thing to do is just dodge it's branches and then hope for the best." Of course he's not highly logical like Hermione so he doesn't overlook all the extra stuff and just realize a simple immobilus spell would work. Ah well.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 1:09 am

"Dodge its branches," he repeated quietly to himself, looking up at the angry-looking tree. Well, it didn't look angry now but it would if they tried any funny business. "Well, sounds like a plan. Why don't you go first," he suggested with a wide grin, not feeling so positive about running towards the tree that destroyed his dad's car.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 1:25 am

"Alright." Krasimir grinned, knowing this was a completely mental idea, but, really, it also seemed kind of fun. Like a really poorly planned..completely mental, game. "Vish me luck!" He salutes Fred then turns and takes off for the tree...which does indeed get quite angry and starts flailing it's branches about more. Dodging a bigger branch, he gets knocked down by another one, rolls to the side to avoid one crashing down on his head, and manages to get up again and continues making his way closer. After a bit more dodging and getting swiped at, not to mention a lovely cut across his forehead, Krasimir reaches the trunk of the tree. He grins, turning to wave triumphantly at Fred, but then gets knocked over by a shorter, closer branch. Reaching out to stop his fall, Kras' hand hits the big knot on the tree and suddenly it stops. He looks around in amazement and confusion. "Vell...that's peculiar. I think I broke it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 1:36 am

Fred watches as Kras jumps and dodges all the branches, looking rather impressed once he hits that knot that caused the tree to freeze. "Impressive. And don't worry, that's supposed to happen. A little trick my brother picked up. There's a passageway underneath the tree that leads to the Shrieking Shack, but George and I hardly use it. We have other means of getting into Hogsmeade if we need to," he said with a mischievous grin.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 6th 2010, 1:46 am

Krasimir makes his way back over next to Fred, eyeing the tree warily and wondering when it'll stop being frozen. "Vot's the Shrieking Shack?" He'd heard about Hogsmeade, hadn't gotten to really visit it yet, but he'd heard about it. He hadn't, however, heard about the Shrieking Shack.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse St. James December 6th 2010, 1:49 am

Fred shrugs. "Just some old, beat up place in Hogsmeade. Most people say it's haunted or something. Not really all that interesting, if you ask me," he says, shrugging as he puts his cold hands in his pocket.
Jesse St. James
Jesse St. James

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next