Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 8:13 am

"I didn't know they would take away all my judgment. I didn't expect that... that what happened would happen. I guess we need to expect the unexpected," Faye slipped her arms underneath the sheets, ashamed of the scarring along them, "Scorp, I haven't been able to sleep or eat since it all happened. Every time I try to sleep, everything flashes back and I start feeling like this terrible person for ever hurting you that way. I don't want anyone else." She brought her eyes up to meet his and leaned forward, resting her forehead on his, "I love you too."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 8:25 am

"We'll get through this then," he murmurs. "We can get through this. I'm not stepping back into the manor, not with the way my family treated you. You don't deserve that." He reaches a hand out and lightly touches her cheek. Examining her face even more closely as he does so, it seems as though the dark circles under her eyes grow as he continues to stare at them. He gulps, then moves himself forward so that his arms wrap around her and he pulls her close into him. He rests his chin on top of her head, and closes his eyes while fighting tears. Malfoy's never cry, he hears his fathers voice echo in his head. No, he thinks to himself. I don't want to fucking be one of them. His thoughts run through everything that has happened and everything that he has felt during the past week, and his eyes open in slight shock as he feels a tear graze his cheek.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 8:47 am

"I - " Faye had started to open her mouth, but shut it when she realized she was too tired to come up with a response. She wanted to tell him that he shouldn't cut himself off from his family for her. Her eyes stared back into his, wondering what he could possibly be thinking to himself. She wished she could ask him, but he most likely would not share those thoughts with her. Instead, she closed her eyes and collapsed, willingly, into his arms. Her head rested gently on his chest and she hid her arms from his view, still wondering what he was thinking. She tilted her chin upwards when she felt him move slightly and moved to wipe the tear from his cheek, "Scorpius..." She didn't know what else to say, "I'm sorry, I am..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 8:55 am

"I know Faye, so am I," he mumbles feeling embarrassed for her having seen him at what he considered to be once of his weakest moments. His gaze falls onto the arm that wiped the tear away, and his eyes meet the word Tease. His mouth parts open slightly and he finds himself unable to pull his eyes away from it. He moves his hand to hold her arm still in front of him, then lets his lips very gently touch the tender cut that was beginning to scar.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 9:05 am

At first, Faye didn't quite understand what Scorpius was looking at until he took hold of her arm. The heat rushed to her cheeks and they grew pink, surprisingly, with embarrassment. She bit her lip and cringed when his lips touched the scar of her freshest cut. The word 'Tease' stood out amongst the other cuts and the guilt spread through her as she recalled why she had carved that into her skin in the first place. She sighed and watched him, wanting to tell him that she wished she hadn't done this to herself. That she hadn't done what she had done before the cutting. That she had been the girlfriend she was supposed to be. Now, she was different. Her arms were covered in multiple scars and her body had grown frail from the lack of sleep.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 11th 2010, 9:15 am

Scorpius takes his lips off her arm and glances at her face. He finds himself unable to read her expression, though the exhaustion from the day seems to have piled up on the both of them. He gently places her arm down, then wraps his arms around her and holds her close. It disgusts him to think that this is what brings them together again. The pain, the hurt, the regrets. He finds himself slowly drifting on as she relaxes into his embrace. Her breathing slows and falls into a steady rhythm, and his eyes close as he listens. His breathing soon slows as well and he drifts off while holding her in his arms.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 10:33 am

[yes. this is late. only because i had to run off. and then spent quality time with people i'm not gonna see for a while]

Penny finished her tea and ran her hands over her now too baggy shirt and looked at Scorpius and Faye. while she hoped Faye would be alright, she didn't know what the hell had happened to her baby. HER baby. she wanted to cry. she may have blamed it for a lot of her problems, but it was still HERS. she pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her head
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha May 11th 2010, 11:03 pm

-as Joel-

He walked over to Penny and pulled her into the Office, refilling her teacup. "Sit down, i have stuff to tell you."
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 12th 2010, 8:41 am

[urgh. i hate being gone ALL THE DAMN DAY]

Penny sat down in his office and looked at him, confused "What...what is it?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 12th 2010, 8:42 pm

Rolf stumbles into the hospital wing, knowing that Penny and Joel can just quote the last post later. He waits to see if someone is present in the hospital wing, and lightly touches his jaw feeling it sear in pain. Fucking Lee.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 12th 2010, 8:45 pm

Dr. McDreamy walks in and heals his jaw then walks back out LOOKING SEXY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 12th 2010, 8:46 pm

Rolf grins in relief as McDreamy healed his broken jaw. He says a quick, "thanks," then leaves the Hospital Wing.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 12th 2010, 11:44 pm

[Joel and Penny are having their conversation at the same time...so it might be a little confusing.]

Scorpius shifts slightly as he begins to slowly wake up. He runs his right hand over his face in an attempt to help wake himself up, and when he opens his eyes, it dawns on him why the bed wasn't very comfortable. He was in the Hospital Wing. He glances down at his side and sees Faye curled up beside him. She looks unbelievably peaceful, though fragile and frail from the past week. Guilt washes over him again, for he truly didn't react or handle the situation very well. His right hand moves gently over to her face, where he sweeps a strand of hair out of her face. He makes a promise to himself to never let things get out of control like they did. She is worth it, all of it.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2010, 11:46 pm

Joel had Penny sit down, and he passed her a box of tissue and a fresh cup of tea. Bitterroot this time. Or Cedar. "There's soemthgnds you need to know."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 12th 2010, 11:47 pm

she looked at him questioningly, "What is it?" she demanded
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 12th 2010, 11:51 pm

"There never was a baby. It was all a cruel, cruel joke played on you, Dominique Weasely and Dee Riddle." He passed some sugar to her.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 12th 2010, 11:54 pm

she spit out the tea she had begun to drink "WHAT?! are you kidding me?!" she stared wide eyed "no no no that can't be!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 13th 2010, 12:00 am

He wiped some tea spew off of his desk. "Yes, i'm sad to say it's true...Dee and Dom have both lost their 'babies'. It's sad, and sickening and i wish whoever thought of such a curel joke wakes up one day with something horrible in store for them."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 13th 2010, 12:02 am

she glared at her teacup "A fucking joke?! who the hell would pull this shit? I can't believe...alright well. thanks i guess..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 13th 2010, 12:04 am

"You're welcome." And then he passed out, Joel style. Full headbang on the desk and all.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 13th 2010, 12:05 am

Penny jumped a little when the nurse passed out. she shrugged and got up to leave, her head swimming
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 13th 2010, 12:21 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:[Joel and Penny are having their conversation at the same time...so it might be a little confusing.]

Scorpius shifts slightly as he begins to slowly wake up. He runs his right hand over his face in an attempt to help wake himself up, and when he opens his eyes, it dawns on him why the bed wasn't very comfortable. He was in the Hospital Wing. He glances down at his side and sees Faye curled up beside him. She looks unbelievably peaceful, though fragile and frail from the past week. Guilt washes over him again, for he truly didn't react or handle the situation very well. His right hand moves gently over to her face, where he sweeps a strand of hair out of her face. He makes a promise to himself to never let things get out of control like they did. She is worth it, all of it.

Faye's opened slowly when Scorpius' hand brushed her hair from her face. She squinted when the bright lights nearly blinded her. While her eyes adjusted to the surroundings, she sat upright and realized that she had more energy than the days before. She snuggled up beside Scorp and smiled, "Hey there, sleepy head."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2010, 12:31 am

"Sleepy head?" he says with a low chuckle, then relaxing when she curls up against him again. "You were out just as long as I am. Are you feeling better? Did you sleep alright? Should I get Nurse Joel? Do you need anything?" he asks in a slight rush.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 13th 2010, 2:06 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Sleepy head?" he says with a low chuckle, then relaxing when she curls up against him again. "You were out just as long as I am. Are you feeling better? Did you sleep alright? Should I get Nurse Joel? Do you need anything?" he asks in a slight rush.

"I'm fine, goodness..." Faye muttered, her words slightly masked by small laughter. She realized her throat was a little dry, "Maybe water?" She asked as she nibbled on her lower lip.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive May 13th 2010, 2:07 am

Halloween pads forward with a glass of cool water and some potions on a tray. Sets on a table, and pads away.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next