Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Prom- Thread One

+24
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Parvati Patil
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Elise Black
Harry Potter
Padma Patil
Penelope Rosier
Jack Smith
James Potter - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Demelza Robins
Claire McCann
Marco Montague
Scorpius Malfoy
Lucian Bole
Romilda Vane
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Sirius Black
28 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Hogwarts Prom- Thread One - Page 6 Empty Re: Hogwarts Prom- Thread One

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 6:59 am

Evan rolls his eyes.

"I bet you're a fuckin' Gryff, aren't you? I can tell by the giant stick up your ass."

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 22nd 2010, 7:00 am

"Hi Polly, I'm Gideon. But I think I may have already mentioned that," he added with a smirk and a flip of his hair. She really was beautiful - gorgeous, actually. "Did you want a drink?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 22nd 2010, 7:02 am

"Yes, for your information I am. And its pretty obvious what house your in."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact May 22nd 2010, 7:04 am

Hot damn, that was a sexy hair flip. Polly flashed him a bright smile. "Oui, I did. Shall we get one?" She had to stop her eyes from continuously checking out his body. Damn girl, his face is up there! Try and concentrate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:05 am

"Obvious by my superiority, sweetheart. So tell me, why did you even put that dress on and walk in the door if you weren't lookin' to have some fun?"

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 22nd 2010, 7:07 am

I do want to have fun. But not with you!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:07 am

King Kong wrote:James slid in on his shiny dress shoes that he liked to wear just because they were slidey, and slid all the way up to Fleur. "Hey! I see you didn't bother to wait for me. That's cool, I guess." He looked around for a moment, taking in the rest of the great hall while quickly dispelling all thoughts of Sirius and feelings about Fleur and stuff. "Hey you look great. Like, really great. Wow..." he smiled and gave Fleur a bit of a one-armed hug.

Fleur turned and saw James, a smile appearing on her face, "'Ello James! I was wondering where you were!" She gave him a full-on hug, because Fleur is loving like that, and then pulled away, "You look very 'andsome. 'Ow 'ave you been? Good, I 'ope."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 22nd 2010, 7:09 am

"Let's," Gideon said simply, offering Polly his arm. Wow, she is amazingly good-looking. We'd make a good pair. Gideon suddenly became aware of where his eyes were, and it was definately not on Polly's face. He looked to the floor to make sure he wasn't treading on her dress, then smiled at her as they crossed the floor.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:12 am

Demelza Robins wrote:I do want to have fun. But not with you!"

Even sneers, leaning in close to her face.

"Your loss, princess."

Grabbing her shoulders roughly, he plants a hard kiss on her lips and shoves her away from him, turning and disappearing into the crowd. No wonder Tony didn't bother with these bitches. He was off to find some actual fun.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 22nd 2010, 7:14 am

"Agh I HATE him!" Demelza said while wiping her lips angrily.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact May 22nd 2010, 7:15 am

Polly was sure her face was bright pink as she took Gideon's arm. She couldn't help but think what they looked like, crossing the floor like this, like an actual couple. It only made her blush more. They reached the drink table and she let go of his arm to get a drink, handing him one as well. "So, do you 'ave a date? I'd feel bad if I was interrupting anuzzer girl's night." Secretly, she found herself hoping he'd say 'no' that he didn't have a date.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:18 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur turned and saw James, a smile appearing on her face, "'Ello James! I was wondering where you were!" She gave him a full-on hug, because Fleur is loving like that, and then pulled away, "You look very 'andsome. 'Ow 'ave you been? Good, I 'ope."

James grinned, only a little sheepishly. He definitely wasn't going to admit that he had waited for Fleur before just deciding to go to the great hall and meet her there. "That's not important. What's important is that I have now arrived! Separately..." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled again, nodding vaguely to her second question.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 22nd 2010, 7:20 am

Gideon smiled at Polly as he took the offered drink. He noticed the blush on her face, but being a clueless man, didn't pay it any mind. "No, I don't have a date. I still don't know that many people, and I supposed I'd thought I would be able able to meet someone here. Not that it's hard to say no to me," he boasted with a smirk.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 22nd 2010, 7:22 am

Demelza walked over to get a drink still angry about what had happened.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith May 22nd 2010, 7:24 am

Alecto stalks in because none of my other characters can do anything right now. She heads over to the punch bowl.

"This better be spiked..."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:24 am

King Kong wrote:
Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur turned and saw James, a smile appearing on her face, "'Ello James! I was wondering where you were!" She gave him a full-on hug, because Fleur is loving like that, and then pulled away, "You look very 'andsome. 'Ow 'ave you been? Good, I 'ope."

James grinned, only a little sheepishly. He definitely wasn't going to admit that he had waited for Fleur before just deciding to go to the great hall and meet her there. "That's not important. What's important is that I have now arrived! Separately..." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled again, nodding vaguely to her second question.

"Well, what would you like to do?" Fleur smiled, uncertain of what he was thinking, "We could sit and talk or go on ze dance floor, alzoh I swear zere was drama zere not too long ago...." She stared around the room, still pretty indecisive on what to do, "We could do, um, anytheeng."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact May 22nd 2010, 7:27 am

"I can't imagine why." She wondered if her face was as red as a Quaffle yet. "Zat's what I figured when I came 'ere. I don't know many people yet, myself. 'Zere's not much going on now zoh. I may go for a walk soon outside. It's lovely out. If you'd like you could join me."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:28 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:"Well, what would you like to do?" Fleur smiled, uncertain of what he was thinking, "We could sit and talk or go on ze dance floor, alzoh I swear zere was drama zere not too long ago...." She stared around the room, still pretty indecisive on what to do, "We could do, um, anytheeng."

James smiled, regaining his smooth coolness. "Well as dancing is what dances are for..." He slipped an arm around her waist and spun her onto the dance floor, fully intending to sweep her off her feet with his awesomeness and sexiness.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 22nd 2010, 7:33 am

He had noticed her face getting redder, attributing it to a combination of the warmth inside the Hall, and his extreme sexiness. It's almost as red as a Quaffle... he mused before snapping out of it.

"It seems Prom is as good a place as any to meet people, I suppose. And if it's okay, I'd love to join you for a walk," he grinned, flipping his hair again.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:38 am

King Kong wrote:James smiled, regaining his smooth coolness. "Well as dancing is what dances are for..." He slipped an arm around her waist and spun her onto the dance floor, fully intending to sweep her off her feet with his awesomeness and sexiness.

Fleur laughed as they made their way to the dance floor, pretty excited. Dancing was one of her favorite things to do and she was glad that she finally had a dance partner. She started to dance with him, looking in his eyes the entire time as they danced. When he twirled her, she made sure not to get dizzy as she returned from her spin. It was quite fun, dancing with James.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact May 22nd 2010, 7:40 am

[OMR hahahahaha I LOVE YOU!!]

Polly was going to faint from sexy overdose if he flipped his hair again. "Dances are a great place to meet people...zoh not always friendly ones apparently." She hoped she wouldn't have to see that Evan bloke often. "And eet is more zan okay for you to join me, marvelous!!" She mentally smacked herself for being so overexcited about this. Calm down, girl. You'll scare the poor guy away! "Would you like to stay a bit longer, or head out now?" It didn't matter to her, as long as she got to spend more time with this sexy guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:44 am

Fleur Delacour wrote:Fleur laughed as they made their way to the dance floor, pretty excited. Dancing was one of her favorite things to do and she was glad that she finally had a dance partner. She started to dance with him, looking in his eyes the entire time as they danced. When he twirled her, she made sure not to get dizzy as she returned from her spin. It was quite fun, dancing with James.

James, as noted in earlier dances, is a fucking awesome dancer. James is the shiz at dancing. You have no idea how awesome James is at dancing. Like for real. They danced for a while, until they came to a slower song. "You know I'm getting kinda dizzy..." he murmured. "It's from all this spinning, I bet..." He had his arms around Fleur's waist, slowly turning around on the spot, not even really dancing anymore. Slowly, slowly, the spinning slowed to a stop until they were barely moving on the dancefloor.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett May 22nd 2010, 7:50 am

[Why thank you. *bows*]

"That's true. You have to be careful; you never know what kind of people you'll meet," Gideon replied, hoping that that Evan guy wasn't coming back. "I don't mind, there aren't that many other people around at the moment. We could go any time you like." He was careful to be polite, and was tempted to flip his hair again for extra effect, but resisted. Polly looked almost faint, and as manly and impressive it would be to catch her as she fell, she might not appreciate it as much. I need to stop rambling in my head like a crazy person, otherwise she'll think I'm insane, he thought, shaking his head slightly to try and clear it. It was almost as if she had him under some kind of spell...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 7:51 am

Fleur's cheeks flushed pink as the song slowed. Slower songs meant less movement and less movement meant people generally danced closer together. She liked James enough that this didn't really matter to her, but it did make her nervous. Unlike Evan, James' hands did not slip and that made her happy. James hadn't asked her because of her appearance, at least, she hoped not. She moved in closer and let her head rest on his chest, very content, as they barely moved on the dance floor.

[I have to go for a bit! Got some work to doooo. I won't be on tomorrow, much, but if I do get on tomorrow I'll be on as Louis only.]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 22nd 2010, 7:54 am

Demelza looked around, everyone was in couples now except for her. She felt kind of lonely.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next