Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 8 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

Regulus walks up here, happy as ever, innocent as ever- wearing his make up. "Oh, hey, Cissa!" Regulus runs over and gives her a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 6:42 pm

Cissa smiles and hugs Regulus back. "Hello Regu--" she stops short. "Are you... wearing makeup?!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:44 pm

Regulus blushes and nods. "Er, yeah, I am. Viktor said he liked it, so..." Regulus blushes even deeper. Poor kid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 6:47 pm

Narcissa frowns disapprovingly. "You know, I understand that you have secrets and stuff, but really? Not telling me you wore makeup? That's kind of criminal, Reg. I am the makeup QUEEN."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:49 pm

Regulus laughed and hugged her again, he just likes his hugs. Aww. "I only just started a few days ago, and I haven't seen you. Fabian did it while I was in the hospital wing, and Viktor liked it so much that I just went with it. OH! Before I forget, Cissa, do you have nail polish remover? The cheeky little bastard painted my nails purple and glittery. THAT WAS NON CONSENSUAL."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 6:54 pm

Narcissa is about to retort with 'WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM, BOY? I AM NARCISSA BLACK, AND I AM THE RULER OF ALL THINGS MAKEUP.' until she sees his nails. She picks them up and her eyes widen. "Who did you say did this? Fabian? That's a boy's name, yes? Well, in that case... DAMN. HE'S GOOD."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

"Yes, Fabian is male, but he's about as gay as they come, and even you can't work stilettos as well as he can. Gods, you should see his hair- you'd be worshiping him and his talent with beauty products and clothing. He defines fabulous," he said with a grin, because he loves his Fabian very much, and got quite angry with Djinn when he insulted him, yes he did. Fabian is his friend <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 7:07 pm

[My inner Fabian is strutting about now. He thinks he's very important now. Pfft. *flicks Fabian in the head*]

"I feel the need to meet this boy, now," Narcissa says seriously. Only, that would totally never happen because I'm not the type to RP with myself, no siree. "Oh, and no. I totally don't have nail polish remover. At all. Sorry."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:09 pm

Regulus might cry. "DOES THIS MEAN I'M STUCK WITH THESE NAILS FOREVER?!" Regulus flails and panics in a circle. "That's not cool! I don't want to be this gay!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 7:11 pm

"It's not a bad look, you know," she says with a smile, deciding not to tell him about the nail polish remover she had in her purse right now. "And you don't look flaming gay--okay, well, a bit, but STILL. You pull it off. And at least you don't let him take you shopping!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 7:17 pm

Regulus laughed. "I'm not sure that would go too well. He wants to put me in heels, he thinks my sneakers are tacky," he said, rolling his eyes. "They're comfortable! Really!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 9th 2010, 8:04 pm

Narcissa blinks. "I like this kid. I really, really do."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 8:07 pm

Regulus sighs and laughs. "You WOULD, Cissa. Though, I'm scared he'll try to get me to wear drag, and I don't think I can handle that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black July 10th 2010, 4:59 am

Cissa laughs. "I would pay to see that, honestly. When he gets you in drag, be sure to tell me, okay?" she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "So, how's things with Viktor?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 13th 2010, 5:13 am

-kicks us off- SORRY CISSY, WE'LL TALK ELSEWHERE LATER.

Apollo reappeared in a flash of light, still holding Djinn's hand, then let him go as he walked to the edge of the tower, his bare feet cool against the stone as he approached the edge, taking a deep breath as he gazed up at the bright moon. "Far better up here, where you can actually breathe, and the place doesn't reek of humanity," he said, mostly to himself, his voice quiet and his expression contemplative. He stood in silence with his back to Djinn, almost forgetting his presence entirely, when he turned his head to glance back at him. "You've changed, Darstarielonn. I disapprove entirely. Tell me, Djinn, where is the man I once called my lover? Because the thing I see before me is a hybrid of human wreckage and an entirely deplorable fallen angel," he said, his tone a blend of contempt, pity, and revulsion, his cerulean eyes focusing in on Djinn's silver ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 13th 2010, 5:37 am

Djinn sat down. "This is a good choice. This is my favourite place to be. I like to look up at the stars and trace new constellations.." he was avoiding the question of course. "You've heard of my trial, yes? How could you not, you're in cohorts with Nemisis and the other gossipers." he sighed and looked out, not looking at Artemis' moon but again at the stars. His silent silver companions.

"Well. I came down to earth, to see humans. I'm a lot like some of our compatriots. I don't hold them in such distaste and disfavour, past their stupidity and their smell. They have endearing habits, their passion and love of life. Their bloodthirstiness and their emotions. I fell in love with them, it's easy to say. It wasn't that hard." he cracked his knuckles. "I cracked a few deals, like my father Dantalion would do, and i healed like Sariel would, and i taught like Ariel would. It was an easy existence till my favourite was dying. Surely you know about that, yes? With Hyacinthus and the rest...i couldn't let him jsut die. So instead of turning him into a plant-" he was drawing on old, old reserves of haughtiness he'd thougt he'd lost when he was struck down. "i merged with him. Gave up all of my godlineess and fought Marid, killing him off. I took in all the poison and pain and darkness and left all my light behind and i don't regret it. Not at all."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 13th 2010, 5:51 am

Apollo's expression had quickly grown cold, the pity in his eyes replaced with wrath and loathing for the insolent beast before him. His golden hair blew out behind him as the wind blew over him from the west, the moon illuminating his wavy, amber locks, the breeze only serving to arouse his rage all the more, for with the wind came the memory of Zephyr, and far more importantly, Hyacinthus. He pursed his lips and glowered at Djinn, the sheer violent anger within him making him appear far more intimidating than he had a moment before, in his relaxed state of mind. "You impudent, ungrateful fool. Hyacinthus possessed far more grace and beauty than a sickening disaster like yourself could possibly dream of. You dare insult him? Fool," he hissed, his earlier feelings of generosity being the only thing that prevented him from drinking the life from the creature on the spot. Instead, he took a step forward and slapped him with full force, knocking him to the ground as his eyes narrowed in his abhorrence. He'd hardly heard a thing Djinn had uttered after that, or at least, he hadn't processed it- in his minds eye, he only saw the image of his beloved lover, whom Djinn carelessly disregarded; an error, if he had ever made one, and one that would cost him far more than he was capable of understanding. "Clearly I made a mistake when I arrived here with my previous intentions. I had regarded you with far more respect than you deserved. Perhaps I shall simply extract my revenge after all, if something as lowly as you is even worth it."

[ALDGHWLOWOIUTWOEUT. APOLLO/HYACINTHUS FOREVER. FUCK YOU JOEL. THAT'S LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MYTHS, BEE-YOTCH, AND YOU KNOW IT. I'M NOT SURE WHO'S TWITCHING MORE, ME OR MY INNER APOLLO.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 13th 2010, 6:02 am

Djinn visibly flinched away from the angry god. He hadn't meant it like that, not all the way. He didn't know Apollo had loved Hyacinthus so much, or so deeply...he'd taken it like he'd taken all the gods' and godesses' passions: a dallying, a quick flame of passion and favour which was quickly either snuffed out by jealous spouses, unlucky happenstance, or Fate being a cruel bitch. He looked up at angry Apollo with wide eyes, and again remembered why he loved him so- he was beautiful, and he could feel when he was bothered to. And feel deeply. Djinn cowered there, and gathered in secret all his power he could to make an escape if escape was necessary. He was a Trickster, running was a must. "I-I didn't know, Apollo. I didn't kno-" he cut himself off, miserable. He deserved it, he did. "I'm sorry. I know it doesn't mean anything, but i am. I'm more sorry than i've ever been. Gods. I want to die, just kill me. It's better than being a monumental idiot...and smelling like human all the time." he was desprately trying to throw in the hilarity...it wouldn't work though. "I should go bathe inthe Japanese gods' bath maybe. See if that helps..." he was raving, and stupid.

-thinks Apollo should jsut kill him, so he's dead in character like he is out of character-

Last edited by Djinn Darstarielonn on July 13th 2010, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 13th 2010, 6:39 am

Apollo takes his bow off his back, fits an arrow to it, shoots Djinn in the heart, and leaves to go pick hyacinths and mourn by a laurel tree.
The end.

Eowyn waits for Joel to edit his post and will post tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 14th 2010, 2:22 am

Joel edite, he's jus tposting that he did. lol.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 14th 2010, 4:29 am

Apollo simply kept his gaze fixed upon Djinn, the look of disgust still etched upon his face. He paused for a moment, standing in silence as he ran his long, agile fingers through his golden waves, twirling a lock around his forefinger as he looked down at him in disdain. "Perhaps my judgement of you was erroneous after all, or my memory is failing me at last. Either way, you are no longer the man I believed you to be. Quit apologizing like a human fool, and pull yourself together. Perhaps when you've both regained your sense of dignity and recalled the respect someone of your class should have for me, we may speak again. I have no time to waste on pathetic animals, nor will I tolerate any further insolence, Djinn. My patience, even the great amount of it that I hold for you, and you alone, grows thin. I suggest you do not make any further mistakes, or you shall burn," he said. With a snap of his fingers, he burst into flame, and than as quickly as he had appeared, he was gone again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 14th 2010, 4:37 am

Djinn watched as Apollo disappeared, his eyes wide. Well he'd escaped death again and learned that his ex-lover had deeper depths- and patience- than he'd thought. He decided that next time he'd bound up to Apollo and demand attention like the puppy his is, tail wagging and the whole shebang not let his weird apathy and shit get in the way.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 8:49 pm

Polly is just sitting up here randomly, humming quietly to herself. She's in a good mood.

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 8:54 pm

Molly comes up here because she wouldn't mind a trip to Mars, even though last time she was up here there was the Great Cookie Debacle And Mix-Up to contend with. She's an optimist though, so she thinks this time will totally go better. She sets eyes on Polly and grins. "Oh, hi! I totally didn't expect anyone to be up here! How are you?" she asks, trying not to snicker because Polly had never had the Special Ingredient before the other night...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 8:57 pm

Polly hears someone come up and turns to see Molly. She smiles and waves. "'ello, Molly! I'm doing well, 'ow about you?" She still can't exactly remember the last time they spoke, but from what she can remember they had fun it seemed.

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum