Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:04 am

Djinn hugs him back, careful to not spill a single drop of the Elixir of the Gods, for that was his new name for hitngs that could slightly dull his senses. "It hurts all over and this stuff makes me feel numb. Gloriously numb." he took a swig. "As you can see, i'm not drunk." he stood up and walked in a straight line, up the wall.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:12 am

Regulus frowned. "Why are you in pain? Can I help?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:21 am

Djinn whimpered as he hit a sore spot on his head. "No. I have no idea what it is. I've been feeling like shit for the entirety of the time you've been raped and Vik has been dueled to smithereens a few days now." he paused and blew on the ice pack, refreezing it. "It feels like i'm being torn in half on the inside, being pulled in opposite directions."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:26 am

"... I don't know why. Is that why- is that why you couldn't hear me, when I tried calling for you?" Reg asked, looking worried.

NO IT'S BECAUSE STUPID SOATUEWOIUTWETHA ARGHHHH I'M JUST PLAIN MAD DJINN DIDN'T GET TO SAVE MY POOR, RAPED ARSE. ARGH. -rants-

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:28 am

Djinn gaped at him, silver eyes wide as a curious monkey's smile when he gets a banana from a pedophile beastiality loving man ina yellow hat. "What? Whatchu mean?" he gaped at Reg, and then took another swig of the unnamed alcohol because Joel doesn't know what it should be, suggestions?
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:30 am

[LMAO ILY]

Regulus paled, and ran up and hugged Djinn again. "I... Djinn, bad stuff happened. Viktor was attacked by Gellert, and then- Viktor was nearly dead, I was told- Gellert came after me, Djinn. He raped me," he said in a tiny voice, hugging Djinn all the tighter. "It's all okay now. We're both fine- but I've been so worried about you. I saw Joel- he said you were in his office, drunk. What's going on, Djinn?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:34 am

Djinn hugged his only friend in thw world back as hard as he could and cried a little bit, silver sneaking out of his eyes because he's got silver tears...-Joel wonders what other liquids might be silver cough cough-..."I-I'm so sorry Reg! It was the only thing that worked, the alcohol. Pain potions, pills, nothing helped but alcohol did...it's my weakness to it. And Joel's a wreck and i checked up on him and and and-" he took a breath "-and i couldn't leave him and then the ripping stopped. It must have been you calling me, it's the only think i can think of. Oh gods. I ignored my charge. I'm so dead. Dead Dead Dead Dead." he gulped down half the bottle of whatever it is.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:37 am

Regulus shook his head and embraced him, reaching up to wipe a tear away. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you pain. It's all okay now, Djinn. Everything's okay- except you, I suppose," he said sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:40 am

Djinn nonchalantly chunked the bottle of the Tower. "Meh. I don't need that anymore now that i know why the pain was there. Anyway." he got a dangerous look in his eyes, which kind of went luminescent (sp grr). "I get to kill him now. I really do. This is what i've been waiting for." he clenched his fists, and lightning split the sky.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:45 am

Regulus smiled slightly, and kept his arms around Djinn. "I won't stop you. Nobody will. But if Viktor doesn't get to help a little, he might slap a ho named Mariqueen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 17th 2010, 6:47 am

[Um. Alex will do that even if Viktor does get to help! ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:52 am

Cackling in mad glee (wooops i spelled that Glee like 5 times buaha) Djinn squeezed. "Oh yes. I can't wait to do it...Viktor can help of course." he sat cross legged. "Let's see, what should i do to him?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 6:55 am

Regulus shrugged. "Talk to Viktor and Tolga- they're making battle plans, apparently."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 6:59 am

Pouting adorably, Djinn pulled some of hs hair. "Ugh, i realy don't want to share. Maybe i should jsut take my vengence, put him back together and then let them do as they will? That sounds nice, and i can do it repeatedly." he giggled evilly again. "anyway, how are things?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 7:00 am

Regulus smiled. "Other than that, they're wonderful. I'm so in love with him," he said with a happy sigh. "He's amazing, in every way."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 7:06 am

Djinn smiled happily. "That's lovely. And he's better than a nurse with an apron and spoonsfull of sugar."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 7:08 am

Regulus laughed. "He's good at playing nurse or doctor, though. But he is lovely. And gorgeous and handsome and sweet and perfect and good god I could go on for hours! I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 7:12 am

Djinn nodded along as Reg gushed. "You should write a book about it. Call it, 'Locker Room Romance' or something like that." his eyes were wide with mock innocence. "Or 'Taming the Bulgarian Beast'."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 17th 2010, 7:13 am

[OH. MY. GOD. JOEL. I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 7:13 am

Regulus stared at him. "Okay, I love the man, but I'm not that sad. I. Don't. Write. Romance. Novels. Even if I might read them, secretly- BUT DON'T TELL VIKTOR!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 7:16 am

"don't tell him you don't write romance novels." Djinn drawled. "Or that you're secretly reading them?" he giggled again, but not in a malicious way in a 'I'm really supposed to be a trickster god' way.

Last edited by Djinn Darstarielonn on June 17th 2010, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 17th 2010, 7:18 am

[YOUR AVATAR! -dies- i gotta go to bed joel so sorry. but i gotta be up really early. pause?]

"That I read them! I DON'T WRITE THEM! I don't. Really." Regulus grinned sheepishly. "You're awful. I bet you write them. You do, don't you? OMG WHAT IF YOU WROTE ONE ABOUT ME AND VIKTOR THAT'D BE SO COOL!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 17th 2010, 7:19 am

[HDNSJBHSBHHJS I WANT DIJINN/VIKTOR TIME. VIKTOR NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. OMG OMG OMG]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 17th 2010, 7:21 am

[FLEUR FOUND IT FOR ME ISN'T IT AWESOME!!? THERE'S SOO MANY COOL ONES I CAN'T WAIT TO USE and okay niiight!! <3 i has to go soon too x.x work grr]

Djin shrugged. "I might be writing one. I have a book, see." he paused and leaned in real close. "It's a secret book. It's where i get to write things that happen, and stuff...i can't really talk about it." he leaned back "And anyway, i have the two of you to keep track of and watch over. I don't need a book." he grinned impishly.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter June 17th 2010, 9:49 am

Angela Moon wrote:Angela smiled sleepily and felt the weight of George's head on hers. she closed her eyes "I love you" she whispered before nodding off

George woke up slowly. He looked around and realized they were still at the astronomy tower. He smiled and leaned back into Ange.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next