Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Astronomy Tower

+9
Nikki Orwell
Mya Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Penelope Rosier
HorcruxHunter
13 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Astronomy Tower - Page 9 Empty Re: The Astronomy Tower

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 9:05 pm

Molly hoists herself up on the stone ledge and grins lazily at Polly. It's just occurred to her that this is something of a golden opportunity. Sure. she'd really liked Polly when Gideon had introduced them, but it never hurt to be certain. "Oh I'm, like, awesome. I just sort of came up here for a bit of time out, you know what I mean?" She fishes in her pocket and pulls out a ready-rolled joint, because she came prepared. Yes, she did. "Will it, like, bother you or something if I smoke? This is kinda one of the few places here I've discovered you can get away with it."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 9:13 pm

"Oh, not at all. Go right ahead." Polly nods. She doesn't mind at all. After all, she keeps a pretty open mind. Inner!Remus is shaking his head and trying to tell her why it's bad stuff. "I 'ad a fun time ze uzzer day. Zough I'm still wondering 'ow we made eet outside."

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 9:18 pm

"Really? Thanks," Molly chatters, lighting up her joint and taking a long drag. Inner!Hermione gets kicked out to go sit with Inner!Remus, where they can be all superior and rhapsodize about the evils of gillyweed to each other without killing anyone else's fun. "Gideon totally hates it when I smoke this stuff - he'll only have it in the Special Cookies. To be honest I prefer the Cookies too, but sometimes there just isn't enough time for baking. You know? And I, like, wouldn't even worry about how we got outside if I were you," she says, waving a dismissive hand and taking another drag, pausing in her monologue for several long seconds in order to do so. "Sometimes the Cookies take you strange places. It's all in good fun though. Hey, you want some of this?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 9:28 pm

Polly giggles. "So zat's what was in ze cookies." She shakes her head, still laughing. "Well I can't reelly remember all of zat time, but I imagine we 'ad lots of fun. Zat dog was 'eavy." She pauses when Molly offers her some. Inner!Remus is glaring at her and telling her to say no, and is glad that his wife doesn't do these things. He's also mad at me because in 2.0 I'm making him drink and smoke when the guys do it. I tell him it won't matter cause the stuff won't have any affect on him. Polly's ignoring him. "Are you sure? I've never tried..." She'll probably just prefer it in cookies as well...but hey, she's up to trying anything at least once.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 9:34 pm

Molly grins broadly. "That dog was so huge! It was ginormous! Like, really, really huge!" she gushes, then shrugs and holds the joint out for Polly. "It's totally your choice. But hey, you never know unless you try it, and if you don't like it at least you know that you don't like it instead of never ever knowing whether you like it or not, right? 'Sides, it's just us girls here," she promises with an impish look.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 9:42 pm

[SORRY IT TOOK A BIT. I WENT TO GET THE MAIL PLUS THE INTERNET WENT OFF. EOWYN'S LETTER IS HILARIOUS. XD]

"Zat's true. Alright, I'll try eet." Polly takes the offered joint. Inner!Remus is trying not to bang his head on the wall. Polly takes a tentative drag and coughs. She holds it back out to Molly. "Eet isn't bad...probably would take a bit of time getteeng used to." She definitely hadn't hated it though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 9:48 pm

[OMR! *dies of jealousy* Well it's 4:45am now, so I should probably get some sleep soon... *shifty look*]

Taking the joint back for another long drag, Molly shrugs. She's restraining the urge to blow smoke in Hermione's face to really drive her nuts. A lazy grin spreads over her features, her eyes get just a tad glassy. "Yeah, Poll, it's all gooooooooooood. You'll totally get used to it! So, like, I think my brother really likes you," she opens, passing the joint back and watching bleary-eyed for Polly's reaction.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 9:57 pm

[Uh oh! You should definitely get some sleep soon!! We can pause soon if you'd like. I should be on for most of the day and tonight as well.]

Polly grins and takes the joint again, taking a slow drag before handing it back. She was already getting used to it. "You zink so?" She doesn't want to gross Molly out with all her feelings, but she really likes Gideon and she manages to keep herself from going to quaffle-y remembering the other day in the empty classroom. "I reely like 'im. 'e's very nice. I zink 'e's crazy about 'is 'air zough." She giggled. "But I won't touch eet eef eet makes 'im 'appy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

Molly giggles. "Oh Merlin, not the hair!" she yelps, because she knows that bad things happen when her brothers get their hair messed up. She continues sharing the joint companionably. "You like him? Like, really like him? Because everybody likes him, but he deserves someone who, like, likes him! And liking someone and liking someone are two totally different things, and all that jazz and the wrong one at the wrong time can just totally lead to badness you know?"

[ok, I am being a good girl and going to sleep before I pass out! I hope you'll be on later! ~flails~ I LOVE YOU MUCHLY!!!!! XXOOXXOO]
[PS - if you get bored with Remus and want him to leave the HW, can you just godmode Mya and say she went back to the dorm or something? LOVE YOU!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

[Okies!!! *flailhugs* Sleep well! I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!! <3 <3 <3]

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 30th 2010, 10:22 pm

Polly giggles, because the whole hair things is ridiculous (she was pretty sure her boyfriend spent more time on his hair than she did on her own), but she has respect for others so it's all good. "I reely do like 'im. Eet's 'ard to explain, mostly cause I don't want you to get all grossed out from ze sappy feelings, but I reely reely do like 'im. 'e makes me 'appy. I understand what you mean zough, by ze 'ole wrong one at ze wrong time can lead to trouble. Ees zere someone special in your life?" She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 31st 2010, 3:17 am

Molly spends a few minutes staring into space, being stoned, thinking over what Polly has said. "You know," she says slowly, which is an odd thing in itself for Molly, "I think I can actually, like, trust you with my brother. And that's, like, huge. Whoa, you totally have no idea... Because Giddikins is the bestest brother of all time, and I can't let just anyone have him, right? There is that whole standard clause of if you break his heart I have to break your face, but I totally don't think that's going to happen, and I hope not because at the very least I like your face - it's attached to the rest of you and it's, like, super pretty, plus there would be that whole thing where Gid might get mad at me and that's always such a drag. Hmm? Did you ask something? Oh! Right. Um... maybe?" she says, with a little blush that generally means somewhere between 'yes' and 'oh God I hope so' in response to Polly's inquiry.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact July 31st 2010, 3:41 am

Polly grins lazily in Molly's direction. "Zanks, Molly. I won't let you down. Gid means a lot to me." She didn't normally call him 'Gid' but, you know, being stoned can probably do that to you. Ah well, I wouldn't know. Haha. She spots the light blush on Molly's face and giggles. "Maybe? Sooooo..." She tilts her head to the side a bit. "Is 'e nice? What's 'is name? I won't tell anyone eef you don't want me to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 31st 2010, 3:56 am

Molly smiles, taking another lazy drag of the joint and lounging back against the stones as she passes it back to Polly. "Thought I could count on you," she says, then starts fiddling with her hair somewhat nervously. "Ok - if you promise not to tell? It's not that I want to, like, lie or anything, it's just that it's sort of a delicate thing, trying to tell my brothers this stuff, because they go all 'RAWR - BABY SISTER NO HAVE NO FUN, CAVEMAN SMASH, CAVEMAN SMASH' which is actually kinda funny, but also means that Molly totally never gets to have any fun. Usually I just figure anyone they can scare off totally couldn't handle me anyway, but this time it feels sort of different. I really like this guy. Like, really. And he kissed me and we're going out on a date sometime soon, and those are all totally awesome things, and he says he won't let Gid and Fay scare him off, which I totally believe because he's, like, way taller than them if you can even believe it, but still..." she trails off, looking up at the sky in contemplative silence.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 2nd 2010, 2:06 am

"I promise I won't tell anyone!" Polly nods seriously, taking a lazy drag of the joint while listening to Molly talk. She hands it back before replying. "So...zere's definitely somezing zere zen. Eet sounds like 'e's a good guy. But I can see 'ow you'd be worried about 'im meeting your bruzzers. Especially eef zey try and scare any guys away zat you are eenterested in. But eef zis guy is deeferent, zen maybe eet will be okay!" She nods. "So a date? What are you going to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 2:31 am

Molly takes another drag and smiles through the slight haziness in the air around them now. "Yeah. He's, like, the greatest guy. I just don't know if Gid's going to give him a chance long enough to see that. And we talk about everything except this stuff and it's kind of hard having nobody to talk to about it all the time because it's weird when my first reaction to, like, everything, is to tell Gideon all about it but it would just upset the balance of the world if I did it with this stuff, you know? I hope they come around quickly, though - I don't want things to be weird. I mean, why would a guy bother sticking around if my brothers are only going to give him hell, right? There's got to be, like, a limit or something where he just gets sick of it all. And then I'll have to murder my brothers which would be totally sad because I love the big lugheads. Yeah, a date, but I have to think of something totally cool and awesome and not lame and boring and girly to do! Because lame and boring and girly sucks," she says firmly, even though she knows there is a time and a place for romantic stuff. Right now she's just more into fun though!

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 2nd 2010, 2:47 am

Polly smiles softly and gives Molly a hug. "You can always talk to me, Molly. I'd be glad to listen. And eef zis guy reelly likes you zen 'e will do 'is best to get along wiz your bruzzers - even eef zey keep bugging 'im - because 'e won't want to lose you. And I don't see why 'e would, you're a great girl." Polly makes a mental note that once Gid does know about Molly and whoever this guy is, she would try and get Gid to lay off Molly about it. Because Polly really likes Molly and wants her to be happy. "So for zis date...somezing totally cool and awesome...well, eet'd definitely be a good idea to find somezing fun zat you can both enjoy. Like eef you're both competitive, zen maybe a sport or somezing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 2nd 2010, 3:16 am

Molly pretty much tackle hugs Polly back, because she's super glad Gideon finally went and fell for a girl who is so cool and sweet. "Thanks, Polly! You're great," she says enthusiastically. Then she settles back down and has another drag of the joint, passing it to Polly to finish off. "We're both totally competitive," she giggles. "So something sporty would be cool - but not an actual sport like quidditch or something though because I am so not into that, really, and he is. And I totally have to pick something I have a chance at winning, right? Otherwise where's the fun in that?"

[sorry I am posting fail today - my net is so shit it isn't funny and I'm half scared to try and refresh the page in case it won't load again! *sobs*]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 16th 2010, 4:39 am

And then they chatted and giggled until they got the munchies and went away.

Anyway...
This takes place right after the 7th year party... which we haven't written yet because Mya, AJ and Amethyst aren't on together. It's sad, really, and all the more reason we need the mansion. *nods*

Molly, her buzz from the gillyweed well and truly destroyed by the encounter with Kingsley and Gideon at the party, comes storming up to the top of the Astronomy Tower. Usually there's only one reason she comes here, but tonight she just needs the air. Her skin is flushed with anger and embarrassment and annoyance as she hoists herself up onto the low wall and looks out at the dark grounds.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 16th 2010, 4:49 am

*packs her stuff* OKAY, WHERE'S THIS MANSION? I'M READY TO MOVE.

I have no idea how things will exactly be after all this but, I figure Kingsley is slightly annoyed by Gideon but not uber angry or anything. He doesn't want his relationship with Molly ruined over this so he's come to find her. He finds her in the Astronomy Tower looking flushed and stuck between anger, embarrassment, and annoyance. She still looks quite lovely to him though and he walks over to stand by the wall, waiting to see if she'll say anything first. Mostly because I don't know what to have him say and Mya's always more creative than I am.

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 16th 2010, 5:04 am

It's not that Mya's creative, it's that Molly is physically incapable of shutting up. I don't even know where it comes from half the time. It kinda scares me...

Molly glances over her shoulder at Kingsley, her trademark gream replaced with a humourless smirk. "So that was, like, awkward. Still certain my brothers are possible to get along with?" she asks with a dry voice. Wow, this is, like, the flattest Mol has ever been. "Thank Merlin Fabian left earlier - I totally don't think I could've handled that pink dress on top of everything else. I totally hate pink."
She looks back out over the grounds, suddenly unsure of what to say.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 16th 2010, 5:24 am

Ack, sorry I disappeared for a bit. The internet SAID it was on, but nothing would load. <.<
Kings rather appreciates right now the fact that Molly is physically incapable of shutting up, because he's not the talking sort so this is weird. Not awkward, cause Kings doesn't do awkward, just weird.

Kingsley's not frowning, but he's not smiling either. He's just...there. Yay. "I'll admit, your brother seems capable of being rather scary, but, honestly, we didn't meet under the best of circumstances. Maybe later, once this blows over, we'll be able to talk again and things will work out better. You're not still over the top high are you? That was quite a surprise, I'll admit."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 16th 2010, 5:25 am

YES IT'S NOT KINGS POSTING...IT'S NOT A POST FAIL I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO DO ALL THE LOGGING OUT AND LOGGING IN.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 16th 2010, 5:36 am

[nah, don't waste your time with the logging out/in stuff love! ~flails~]

Molly pulls a bit of a face. "You're, like, optimistic," she snorts, but she smiles just a tiny bit because hey, he wouldn't want to try again later if he wasn't planning on being around, right? Then the smile fades and she turns to face him properly. "No, I'm not. Amazing how quickly a whole bunch of awkward will totally kill your buzz. Um... I dunno - should I have told you beforehand? I'm not so clear on all the rules and lines and stuff here, you know. And I feel like I should apologize or something, but then on the other hand, I feel like I would be apologizing for just being myself, so how does that work? Whatever. I, like, don't even know what you want from me right now?" she admits quietly.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact August 17th 2010, 4:55 am

"Well, I don't really have experience in the whole relationship situation, so I don't know how these things go, but I figure at some point it'd have been a good idea for you to tell me." Kingsley shrugs. "You don't have to apologize for it though, and you definitely should not apologize for just being yourself. I don't approve of smoking and such, but it's not up to me to tell you what you can and can't do. How about a compromise? You can keep smoking and whatnot, but not when we're hanging out? I mean, if that sounds okay to you." He places a hand gently on her shoulder. "Cause I don't plan to stop hanging out with you. I really like you Molly. A lot."

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next