Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

+9
Claire McCann
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
Narcissa Black
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Nikki Orwell
Scorpius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Snuffles
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black Empty The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:03 pm

Mummy Eowyn welcomes her children.

PEOPLE WELCOME IN THE HOUSE:

Mummy Eowyn's Spouses: Joel and Luna
Mummy Eowyn's Daughters: Cissa, Nikki, Elise
Mummy Eowyn's Daughter in Laws: Kendra, Milli
Mummy Eowyn's Mistress: Rachel
Mummy Eowyn's Brother: Sam
Mummy Eowyn's Friends: Pansy, Mya, AJ, etc.

NO DEES OR TEDDYS ALLOWED, ELOPING WITH A BLOOD TRAITOR. GOODNESS.

Last edited by Eowyn Black on August 26th 2010, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black Empty Re: The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 7:06 pm

Milli skips in and hugs Eowyn. "Future mamma in law!"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black Empty Re: The Most Noble and Ancient House of Black

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:09 pm

"Hello there beautiful! I'm afraid all my daughters had to leave. Such madness, I come to my house and they all leave. It's okay, we can plan the wedding in like five years," says Mummy Eowyn, who prances and gets Kreacher to make us sammiches because her blood traitor of a wife won't.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:09 pm

Scorpius/Dom/WHOMEVER enters the house and sees her future mother in law. "Hi MILLF! I made you cookies!" There is nothing wrong with sucking up. Nope.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:11 pm

"Aw, how sweet! Meet Milli, your future sister in law. She's marrying my youngest daughter, Narcissa, when Cissa is of age. She's not quite ready for marriage yet," says Mummy Eowyn rather exasperatedly, remembering this morning's incidents with quoting a rather terrible fanfiction. "See? Being a good DILLF already!"
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 7:13 pm

"Yay cookies and sammiches!!" Milli says happily. "Wait is the wedding in five years or are we starting to plan in five years?" Milli turns to look for Kreacher. "Kreacher! Where are the sammmiches?" she snaps. "Hi future sister in law," she says, waving.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:15 pm

"I think we ought to plan now, she'll be ready by then. She lives with me for a mum, how much longer can her innocence last?" Mummy Eowyn is totally in a very skimpy dress, because we all know she'll be one of those mums who dresses like they're twenty when they're fourty.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 26th 2010, 7:18 pm

Nikki skipped in, gave her lovely mother a peck on the cheek, and sat down. "Morning Mum!"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:20 pm

"Hello sweetling! Meet your future sister in laws. Girls, this is Nikki, she's the heir. Now now, don't go plotting to kill her, like my daughter Cissa was this morning. I don't give the title to murderers who get caught, and I will catch you," says Mummy Eowyn, brandishing her wand.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:22 pm

Kendra (who will be going by her real name since she can't go by Dom since it's a Weasley name and can't go by Scorpius because it's a boys name and she's a DIL) sits down with a smile when they started to talk about wedding plans. "I love talking about wedding plans! Are you going for a big ceremony, much different from that Teddy and Dee situation?" She then turns to Nikki. "Hi Nikki!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 7:24 pm

"Hi Nikki," Milli says, waving to Nikki. She takes a sammich from Kreacher, who finally finished them. "Yay! Wedding in five years! Hmm, I was thinking a big wedding. I'm not sure what Cissa is thinking though. The Blacks are such a large family, and friends and such..." Milli trails off, and she noms on her sammich.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:25 pm

"Of course. A lovely grand wedding, for you and my Elise, yes? How about sushi, for part of the menu?" suggested Mummy Eowyn, who is busy coddling Nikki.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 26th 2010, 7:26 pm

"MUM! You haven't arranged marriage for me yet... why does Cissa get one? You just love her more." Nikki glared at Eowyn. "You know, I am just going to go and kill some Muggles for parental approval."
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:28 pm

"Nikki darling! We've been through this before! As the heiress I can't just have you married off so soon! I've still got so much to teach you. And besides, I don't want to lose you so quickly. You're still the favorite, but don't tell Cissa," whispered Mummy Eowyn. "However you are still free to kill muggles, though Milli was kind enough to take care of that mudblood who insulted my Cissa's hair. Awful bastard.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:29 pm

"Sushi," she asks blinking. "I...I don't think that'd be very appropriate for our wedding. I don't think anyone could enjoy such a food. I mean, it'd sure make the ceremony rather...interesting and humourous."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:30 pm

"What's a wedding, without some laughs? Fine. Perhaps... strawberries, for dessert? I do love them. Or are bananas more your kind? I wouldn't think so, since you are marrying my daughter," says Mummy Eowyn. Who needs sons anyway? They'd just go off with blood traitors named Potter.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 26th 2010, 7:31 pm

"Okay Mum." Nikki smiled prettily up and Mama Eowyn. Yes, Mama Eowyn, just like Mama Umbridge. "Well, I'll go and kill all of the family of the Muggles who insulted Cissa's hair. I don't want to live in a world where such bad taste exists. I can make it look like the fashion police did it too. Well, I shall be off Mum."

[Must get ready to see MY TWO BABY COUSINS WHO ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER.]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Snuffles August 26th 2010, 7:35 pm

"Alright! Bye darling!" and Mummy Eowyn coddles her future daughter in laws because all of us have to go now. Good grief.
Snuffles
Snuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:36 pm

"Yeah, I see no need for bananas or pineapples at the wedding," she replies. "Strawberries sound perfect to me. Though, we should probably run that by Elise. After all, she'd get mad if I made any decisions without her. Bye Nikki!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 26th 2010, 8:18 pm

Joel comes skipping in becaus that's how he rolls, and wishes he had known about this 30 minutes ago as he wasted away in the FUCKING HUGE AND AMAZING LIBRARY HIS COLLEGE HAS instead of ten minutes before class. He then starts doodling mustahces on people's faces when they aren't looking, because he's a Black and therefore evilllll muahaha. Dom has a moooostache now.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 26th 2010, 8:32 pm

Cissa twirls in with a pleasant smile. Just like a Disney movie or something, that one is. "Hello Mummy!" She greets. "Milli, Dom... Joel? Did you just draw a moustache on Dom?" She blinked.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 8:41 pm

Luna walks in and goes up to her room to write letters to Mya, AJ, Dee, and Teddy because she loves them and she doesn't want to bother anyone because she's the unloved one.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 26th 2010, 11:01 pm

Eowyn Black wrote:
NO DEES OR TEDDYS ALLOWED, ELOPING WITH A BLOOD TRAITOR. GOODNESS.[/b]

I'm gone for like, a week and I'm hated.

OH, AND CISSA- WE ARE SO OVER.

Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 26th 2010, 11:18 pm

AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 11:40 pm

WELL...CONSIDERING YOU ARE EOWYN'S DAUGHTER...IMMA TAKE THAT ONE AS A YES.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum