Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gift to Luna. Hehe.

3 posters

Go down

My gift to Luna. Hehe. Empty My gift to Luna. Hehe.

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:04 pm

Chapter 1.

Viktor Krum had decided to transfer to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his final year of schooling.

Studying abroad would be a great experience for him, not to mention the fact that he would finally get away from Durmstrang – a school that focused more on teaching the Dark Arts, rather than teaching its students how to defend from the Dark Arts.

Viktor had never found the idea of learning the Dark Arts to be appealing and had been longing to get out, but it had taken him a long time to convince his parents to finally let him transfer.

Of course this meant he would have to take some time off from his Quidditch career - something that saddened Viktor greatly - but he could still practice while away, and he would. Viktor Krum, international Quidditch star, was not about to let himself lose touch on one of the main things he was good at – that most people knew about anyway. Most people, if they paid any attention to Quidditch at all, would know who Viktor Krum was. They would know he was tagged as the greatest seeker in the world, that his favorite fruit was pineapple, and they would know many of the things that ended up in those silly Daily Prophet columns he had to sit around and give interviews for. What the people would not know is that some of Viktor’s other favorite hobbies were baking and knitting. He tended to leave those sorts of things out, but that did not mean he loved them any less. Viktor loved knitting, and he loved baking pies - especially pineapple pie.

Viktor was being brought to Gryffindor House by Professor McGonagall. She was rather friendly, but Viktor could tell she wasn’t someone you messed with.

And here came a fine example. Three boys, in Gryffindor robes, were running towards them, shouting and laughing. The first two boys were in the lead, the third one following close behind. The first boy was tall and skinny, with messy dark hair and glasses, the second was also tall, dark haired and extremely good looking, and the final boy was short and rather chubby.

“What exactly are you three up to?” McGonagall managed to grab the first two boys by the backs of their robes, bringing them jerking to a halt. The third boy gave a short squeak and just stopped - Viktor thought it sort of sounded like a mouse or something.

“Why, my darling Professor, what makes you think we’re up to something?” asked the second boy, an innocent expression on his face. Despite his feigned innocence, Viktor could see the boy’s eyes darting nervously towards the direction they’d just came from.

“Because when it comes to you guys, Mr. Black, I just know you’re up to something. Especially when there is running and laugh-“

“Aha!” An older, unpleasant looking man came striding around the corner the three boys had just came from. He looked to be covered in some sort of reddish jam or goo. “You caught the troublemakers, Professor McGonagall. Those boys were marking up the floors, setting off dung bombs, throwing jam filled balloons, all sorts of ridiculous things! Then they ran away!”

McGonagall gave the boys a rather withering stare. The small, chubby boy definitely withered. “Honestly. The school year has just started, and already your little group is getting into trouble. This is your final year at Hogwarts and you are all practically adults! Can’t you act more your age?”

The second boy laughed, taking his professor’s hand in his and patting it lightly. “Now, now, my love, you can’t honestly think we would want to waste our last, our last, year here without causing any mayhem or madness. Why, you would be disappointed.” McGonagall glared and removed her hand from his.

“Not to mention constantly paranoid that we’d be about to pop up out of nowhere all the time.” The first boy chimed in. “It’d tire you out, and wouldn’t you rather be exhausted over us actually doing what you only think we’re doing?”

“Enough with this! I want to see some punishment, professor!” The older man was glaring in the boys’ direction, wiping some of the jam from his shirt. A cat had now joined him and was sitting quietly next to his feet, watching the small crowd of people. Viktor remembered him now as Argus Filch – the caretaker here at Hogwarts. Viktor had seen him a few times when he’d been here for the Triwizard tournament. The times he had roamed the halls, back then, he would always get a little freaked out when he’d turn the corner and Mrs. Norris – Filch’s cat - would be sitting there just watching, her eyes following his every movement.

“I’m sure we can find a suitable detention for them. Honestly, this can hardly be making a good impression on your new classmate.” McGonagall gestured toward Viktor. “He’s to be your new roommate as well.” Viktor didn’t know how he felt about having these obvious troublemakers as roommates. He was more of a rule follower himself – only on some occasions did he like to bend the rules a bit.

The three boys finally took notice of Viktor. The short boy gaped. The two taller boys gaped as well, but managed to close their mouths after a bit, unlike the shorter boy who was still standing there looking like a gaping fish. Viktor was used to this so he just ignored it.

“Viktor Krum? What is HE doing here?”

“Potter, I just told you,” McGonagall replied, sounding rather annoyed. “He will be finishing his last year of schooling here at Hogwarts, and he will be your new roommate. Perhaps one of you would like to be so helpful as to show him around? He’s been here before but that was a bit ago and the school is big. Mr. Krum is especially interested in seeing the Quidditch pitch and the library-“

“THE LIBRARY?” The second boy looked at Viktor in horror. “Why would you want to go in there!? No way am I showing him that room. Get Remus to do it - he practically lives in there. Let’s go, James.”

“Wait just a minute now!” McGonagall exclaimed, “You can’t just leave-“

“Righto, Sirius. Let’s go! You too, Peter! RUN!” The three boys took off down the hallway. Filch took off after them. Viktor couldn’t help laughing quietly to himself.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

My gift to Luna. Hehe. Empty Re: My gift to Luna. Hehe.

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:04 pm

“POTTER! BLACK! PETTIGREW!!! DETEN-oh, for goodness sake!” McGonagall huffed and glared at their retreating backs. “I’m getting too old for this. How I still have the energy to deal with students like them nowadays I have no idea.”

“Surely not!” Viktor smiled, “You hardly look old at all.”
The corner of McGonagall’s mouth twitched slightly upward into a small smile. “That was rather sweet of you, but, I assure you, I am quite getting on in years. Now, shall we continue to your house? Hopefully Mr. Lupin will be there at least. He’ll be more helpful to you than those three were.”

Viktor nodded and they continued up to Gryffindor. As they approached a portrait of a big lady in a pink dress, the lady moved and spoke. “Good afternoon, Professor. Who is this charming, young man?”

“New student.” McGonagall replied, “He’ll be staying here in Gryffindor. Mr. Krum, this is the entrance to Gryffindor house. The password changes so be aware of when it does so you don’t end up getting stuck outside. The Fat Lady won’t tell you, so if you do forget the password you’ll have to wait till someone else who does know it shows up. The current password is ‘Mandragora.’” She looked towards the portrait and the Fat Lady nodded, the portrait swinging open to reveal the Gryffindor house entrance.

The common room was very cozy and Viktor found that he liked it immensely. The colors were lots of reds and gold. A few students were sitting around at different spots in the common room. A couple of them looked up as Viktor and McGonagall entered. Some looked rather startled when they realized who had just walked in with their Head of House.

“This way, I shall show you your dormitory.” They headed up the staircase. “The girls’ dormitories are over there - obviously boys are not allowed to visit them - and the boys’ dormitories are over here.” She led Viktor to one of the dorms and knocked on the door. “This is your Head of House, I’m coming in.” she waited only a few seconds before opening the door, allowing Viktor to step in first.

The dorm was messy. Actually, messy was a bit of an understatement – it looked like a hurricane had swept though and everything had just been left where it had fallen. Viktor wasn’t so sure he’d ever seen a room as messy as his new dorm was.

Only one corner of the room looked like it had been untouched by the disaster that had swept through the rest of the room - the two beds and dressers over in the far corner looked to be untouched by the mess that cluttered the rest of the dorm. The furthest bed and dresser were both empty and untouched. The dresser next to the furthest one had books nice and neatly organized on top along with a few quills and ink bottles. The trunk at the end of the bed was shut and, unlike the others in the room, there weren’t any sleeves or other parts of garments sticking out of the edges. The bed was nice and neatly made and sitting on the bed, reading a book, was another boy, who was clearly so absorbed in his reading material that he hadn’t noticed them enter. Viktor’s heart skipped a beat and suddenly the mess cluttering up the rest of the room didn’t bother him so much anymore.

Viktor was going to like this dorm very much.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:05 pm

Chapter 2.

“Mr. Lupin?” McGonagall asked politely, though a bit louder than she had spoken outside the door.

The boy on the bed jumped, startled, and looked up from his book. “Professor! Sorry, I can’t believe I didn’t hear you before. Is this the new student you were telling me about earlier?” he got up and came over to join them by the door.

“Yes.” McGonagall nodded in reply. “Viktor, this is Remus Lupin. He’s one of our top students. I’m sure if you have any questions he’ll be able to help you – he’s very helpful – unlike those troublemaking friends of his.” She sighed. Viktor smiled at Remus. Remus looked slightly embarrassed by McGonagall’s compliment, but he managed to return Viktor’s smile with one himself.

“Well, I do believe you’re in good hands now. Your trunk will be brought up shortly, until then I’m sure Mr. Lupin wouldn’t mind showing you around a bit. He’ll be much more willing to show you how to get to the library from here than Sirius was.” McGonagall turned to the door. “I shall see you two at dinner then.” She left and shut the door behind her.

Viktor watched her leave then turned to Remus. “Vell, she’s very nice. I like her.”

Remus grinned and nodded. “She is, and one of the best teachers here too. So,” he headed back over to his bed, picking his book up and setting it nice and neatly with his other books. “your bed’s that one there next to mine. You’re lucky. It’s not next to James’, Sirius’, or Peter’s.” Remus pointed to the bed next to his. “That one’s Sirius’. I tend to just shove his stuff back towards his bed when it tries to creep over to mine. I hope you’re not the messy sort?”

Viktor laughed and shook his head. “Nah, I try to keep things pretty organized.”

“Great!” Remus grinned, “It’ll be nice to have someone else in this dorm who won’t just throw their stuff where ever they’d like- what are you staring at?” his tone turned slightly defensive.

Viktor blinked and looked away, realizing he’d been staring at the other boy rather intently. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare. That vos rude of me, vosn’t?” he couldn’t help it though. For one thing, he was wondering where Remus had gotten all those scars – Viktor could see them on his face and arms – and, for another thing, he just plain couldn’t help it. Remus was good looking and Viktor would be lying if he said he wasn’t a little bit interested.

“Well, I’d be lying if I said ‘no, it wasn’t.’ Don’t worry,” Remus shrugged and sat down on the edge of his bed. “I’m sort of used to it. What with these” he gestured to his scars, “I get quite a few stares.”

“Oh, I definitely vosn’t just staring because of your scars. Could I ask how you got them?” Viktor walked over and sat down on the edge of his own bed. “You don’t have to answer, of course. I vos just curious.”

“Accident.” Remus replied, simply. Viktor could tell it was a lie – he wasn’t the best when it came to reading people, but he could sort of tell when someone was lying. He wasn’t going to pressure Remus to answer though. After all, they’d just met.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:07 pm

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked. It’s probably not something you vont to talk about.” Viktor decides a topic change is in order. “So, you really vouldn’t mind showing me how to get to the library vould you? I spent a lot of time there the last time I vos visiting, but it’s been a vile since then and this school is big.”

Remus’ face lighted up and he nodded, smiling over at Viktor. “I wouldn’t mind at all! It’s my most favorite room in the whole castle. We can head over there now - I have to return these anyway.” He gestures to a pile of books that were sitting on the floor next to his bed.

They both get up at the same time. Remus stoops down to pick up the pile of books. When he stands and turns around, Viktor is standing right behind him. “Let me carry them for you, since you’re showing me around the school. I vouldn’t mind helping you out a bit.”

Remus blinks and looks up at Viktor, suddenly realizing how much taller the new guy is than him – and how close he’s standing to him. “Oh, it’s alright. I got them.”

“No, no, I insist.” Viktor grins and tries to take the books from Remus. It takes a second but then Remus gives up and hands over the books. “Thank you.” Remus said, “You’re really nice.” He looked slightly confused, but smiled nonetheless because it was a nice gesture.

“Vell, you’re being so kind as to show me around. After you then.” Viktor follows Remus towards the door and then they head downstairs to the common room.

Down in the common room, Viktor was practically swarmed by a mob of girls – apparently news of his arrival had traveled fast. “OMG VIKTOR KRUM!”

“IT’S REALLY HIM!”
“LET ME SEE! OMG IT IS!”
“HI, VIKTOR! WANT TO HANG OUT SOMETIME?”
“LET’S STUDY TOGETHER!”
“HEY, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?”
“VIKTOR, COME OVER HERE AND HANG OUT!”
“WANT ME TO SHOW YOU AROUND?”

Viktor suddenly half wished he’d just stayed up in the dorm. “Hello, hello, ladies. I’m very sorry, but I’ll have to spend time vith you all later.” He grabbed whatever part of Remus he could reach and tugged him through the mob of disappointed girls.

Once outside the portrait, Viktor sighed in relief and turned to Remus. “Sorry about that. Hopefully vonce they get used to the fact that I’m here they von’t do that anymore.”

“Ack...” Remus looked slightly ill. “I just...can’t handle girls - especially screaming girls. What ever caused them to be so excited like that?”

Viktor stared at Remus and blinked. Someone didn’t know who he was? Weren’t most teenage boys interested in Quidditch? Surely Remus had to know who he was. “Vell, I guess you didn’t know I’m an international Quidditch star, did you?”
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:08 pm

“Um, no. I had no idea.” Remus blinked. Then he realized that Viktor was still holding his hand after having grabbed it to pull him through the mob of freaky fangirls. Viktor noticed at the same time and dropped his hand.

There was a slight awkward pause and then Remus turned and started heading down the stairs, motioning for Viktor to follow him – obviously choosing to ignore that small mishap. “I apologize, I’m not exactly the type that keeps up with sports and all that. Honestly, I haven’t even flown a broom since we had to our first year – I can fly, I just don’t enjoy it that much...at all really.”

“Aww, vy? Flying is so much fun!” For someone who spent over half his time riding a broom, Viktor didn’t get how someone couldn’t enjoy flying. They’d gone around a few more corners and Viktor was starting to feel sort of lost already – the school seemed even bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside, and it really had been a while since he’d been here last so things weren’t all that familiar looking.

“But it’s...well, I don’t really enjoy the height part of it, for one thing. I like keeping my feet on the ground. Other than that, I usually just prefer to watch others fly. Sirius and James are pretty good and they’re on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so I usually just go to the games to support them.”

“Hm, it’s going to feel strange votching the games rather than playing them, but I’m definitely going to still practice. Maybe I can get Sirius or James to help me then.”

They turned another corner and almost ran into a pair of people coming from the opposite direction. A pretty blond girl was heading around the corner and shoved by them - Sirius was following quite close behind her.

“AW COME ON, YOU CAN’T JUST WALK AWAY NOW, BEAUTIFUL. OH, HI GUYS, BYE GUYS.” Sirius grinned and waved at Remus and Viktor before heading on past them, still in pursuit of the lovely blond. “WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN ALREADY?” The girl and Sirius were hardly far behind them when they heard the tell-tale sign of a slapping noise.

Viktor laughed as he and Remus continued on their way to the library. “Vell, isn’t he something? I vonder how long he’ll have a bruise from that.”

Remus didn’t reply and Viktor looked over at him. There was an odd look on Remus’ face that Viktor couldn’t decipher. It was a cross between annoyance and something else. “Are you okay?”

“What?” Remus turned his head and realized Viktor was watching him. “Oh, I’m fine. What did you say?”

“Nevermind.” Viktor continued to follow Remus until they finally reached the library. Then he took the lead, opening the door for Remus as they went in. “Just as I remember it. I love the Hogvarts library. It has a lot more topics that I’m interested in, unlike Durmstrang.”

He meandered about the shelves, skimming the titles, as Remus followed along. “What’s Durmstrang like? I’ve only read about it, but I figure your opinion would be more telling since you actually attended classes and lived there.”

“It’s cold and kind of damp, but vonce you get used to it it’s alright – or it’s just sort of normal if you’ve lived there your whole life..” Viktor shrugged, “I vosn’t too fond of some of the classes. They do a lot more vith teaching the Dark Arts rather than teaching how to defend from the Dark Arts. Not really my interest.”

Remus frowned. “Why would anyone want to learn all that? I much prefer learning how to defend myself from them, thank you very much.” He nodded to himself in agreement and went over to Madam Pince’s desk to drop off his books.

Walking back, he folded his arms across his chest and smiled. “So, think you might want to study in here once in a while with me? I do enjoy studying alone, but I also enjoy having company. Neither Sirius nor James like to join me. Peter does on occasion, but he never really pays much attention to any actual studying. It’s kind of annoying really. All he wants to do is talk. OH, I’m rambling..” he closed his mouth and turned slightly red.

Viktor laughed quietly, “I’d love to join you in here, and I von’t talk if you don’t vont me to. Probably von’t much anyvay cause I’ll be studying myself.” They started heading out of the library so Remus could show Viktor more places around the school. “I could sort of tell Sirius doesn’t like the library. McGonagall and I ran into them on the vay to Gryffindor. Ven McGonagall suggested von of them show me how to get to the library Sirius looked horrified.” Remus chuckled and nodded, he knew how Sirius could get when the library was mentioned. They continued on down the hall, talking about school and things in general.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:10 pm

Chapter 3.

By the time Remus and Viktor got back to Gryffindor, Viktor was pretty sure that he’d be able to make it about on his own without getting lost - hopefully. Remus had even showed him a lot of secret passageways that would help him take shortcuts to different parts of the castle. Viktor also figured he was starting to know Remus fairly well. They’d talked the whole time, and when Remus had briefly mentioned that he didn’t normally talk that much Viktor had laughed and said he’d have never guessed.

Sirius was in the dorm when they entered. He jumped up and immediately tackled Remus to the floor, startling Viktor. “MOONY! WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG??? YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO SHOW HIM THE WHOLE FREAKING CASTLE. HE’S SMART HE’D FIGURE IT OUT AFTER LONG. ANYWAY, I MISSED YOU!”

“Yeah, yeah, I missed you too. Could you get off me now?” Remus tried to push Sirius off of him. Sirius laughed and got up – Viktor noticed that there was indeed a nice new bruise on Sirius’ face, that girl must have hit hard. Before Sirius could extend a hand down to help Remus up, Viktor had done so himself. “Thanks, Viktor.” Viktor pulled Remus up and couldn’t help but notice that Sirius looked a little put out. Interesting..I vonder vot’s up vith these two.

Remus brushed off his clothes and went over to grab some of his school things. “OH MY GOD, MOONY. YOU’RE NOT GONNA STUDY NOW ARE YOU? WE HAVEN’T HUNG OUT ALL DAY AND I HAVE SOME HOT CHICK I’M GOING TO SEE LATER SO WE NEED TO HANG OUT NOWWW!” Sirius pouted.

“Yes. I am going to study now. You’ll see me plenty tomorrow.” Remus went over to the doorway.

Sirius blocked the doorway with a wicked grin. “Come on now, Remus. You know you want to hang out. We can tell Viktor here some of the amazing pranks we’ve pulled. And OMG there should be some sort of initiation ceremony we should have since he’s joining our dorm, which is THE dorm to be in. Mr. Krum should consider it a great honor to be living in here with us.”

Remus didn’t budge, nor did the neutral look upon his face. “I’m sure you and James will come up with something amazing later, and Viktor will probably be scared to sleep in here for several weeks, but for now I really must study. So, if you don’t mind,” he pushed Sirius aside with one hand then left the dorm, heading down the staircase toward the common room.

“Sheesh!” Sirius sighed and went over to plop down on his bed. “What’s gotten into him? No matter, he’ll be fine later. SO,” Viktor jumped slightly when Sirius suddenly shouted and flew back up to a seated position. “Let me guess, you got mobbed by tons of girls already? I mean, seriously, Viktor Krum? This is amazing. So, did you?”

Viktor wasn’t sure what to think at the moment. He was still slightly confused by the interaction between Sirius and Remus just now. “Vot? Oh, yeah. There vere quite a few moments that had Remus and I running for hiding. Poor guy, I think he vonted to throw something at me after ve vere attacked by the mob of girls at the lake. I’m rather used to all the attention, but I felt bad for subjecting Remus to it.”

“Er, yeah, Remus isn’t really all that comfortable around girls.” Sirius swung his legs up to rest his feet on the bed. Viktor noticed that Sirius was wearing extremely dirty combat boots, and he wondered if seeing those ever made Remus cringe - probably. “ANYWAY,” Sirius was back to shouting again, “YOU LUCKY BASTARD! HAVING ALL THOSE GIRLS CHASING YOU AROUND... TELL ME, DO YOU GET LAID A LOT THEN? YOU MUST. I MEAN, I’M PRETTY SURE OVER HALF THOSE GIRLS ARE JUST INTERESTED IN THAT ANYWAY, CONSIDERING YOU’RE FAMOUS AND ALL.”

“Actually, no, I don’t - not vith them anyway.” Viktor laughed. “Though the fanboys are a different matter.”

Sirius blinked. “WAIT...so you’re into guys? WELL, ISN’T THAT SOMETHING. I’d never have guessed.”

“Yeah, I’m gay.” Viktor shrugged. He wasn’t really sure if Sirius was okay with him being gay or not – it was hard to tell from his reaction. Though that expression Sirius was wearing wasn’t convincing Viktor that Sirius was okay with it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:11 pm

“Well...that’s okay, I guess.” Sirius shrugs then pauses, his eyes going wide. “OMG...THEN THAT MEANS I CAN HAVE ALL YOUR FANGIRLS RIGHT??? LIKE, SEND THEM ALL TO ME. OKAY? PLEASE?”

Viktor laughed and nodded. “Sure, they’re all yours.”

Sirius grinned. “GREAT! This leaves me plenty to look forward too! OMG IT’S LATE. I HAVE TO GO MEET THAT HOT BABE FROM EARLIER.” He hopped up and headed for the door.

“Oh, vos it that girl ve saw you vith?” Viktor asked, grinning.

“Nah, that delicious thing got away. This is a different girl – some brunette from Ravenclaw...ANYWAY, OFF I GO. I’LL BE BACK LATER...LOTS LATER.” Sirius left the dorm, leaving Viktor alone for the first time since he’d gotten here at Hogwarts.
Viktor stretched then cleared a space free of the mess that cluttered the rest of the room. He did some exercises to help him stay fit then he decided he may as well get to sleep. It was rather late by now and Remus hadn’t came back up yet. Viktor wondered what had happened to cause Remus’ mood to change so quickly. When they’d gotten back Remus had been in such a great mood, but as soon as he’d seen Sirius it seemed like his mood had shot straight down the toilet. How veird. I can’t tell if they’re really close friends or not...Remus said they vere, but the vay he’d acted around him...it’s hard to tell.

Viktor decided it was pointless to dwell on it right now and he lay down to go to sleep.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:13 pm

Chapter 4.

Viktor spent the next several weeks going to classes, studying with Remus in the library, trying not to get lost – or getting his leg caught on that trick step, which, sadly, had already happened twice – avoiding fangirl mobs, and, in general, spending lots of time with his roommates – especially Remus.

He was starting to become convinced that something weird had happened between Sirius and Remus. It was just little things he’d pick up on when they would respond to one another, or how they would act around each other in general. Viktor hadn’t brought it up with Remus yet – not wanting to be insensitive if whatever had happened had been something unpleasant – but after overhearing a short conversation between the two, Viktor decided he’d finally ask Remus about whatever it was that had happened between him and Sirius.

Viktor had been heading up the staircase to the dorm when he overheard Sirius and Remus talking. They must not have realized that the door to the room was slightly ajar.

“I really don’t see how it’s any of your business, Sirius.” Viktor thought Remus’ voice sounded slightly strained.

“It damn well is my business, Moony. You’re my best friend and I want what’s best for you. I want you to be happy.” Sirius sounded rather annoyed.

Viktor paused on the steps, close to the room but not right outside the door. He felt bad listening in on what seemed to be a private conversation, but the door was slightly open and he just couldn’t bring himself to move. After all, it had been bugging him for a while now to know what exactly was going on between his two new friends.

“Hm, did you want me to be happy at the end of summer?” So far, Viktor had never heard Remus get as snappy as he sounded right now. He felt bad for his friend, wondering what exactly he was overhearing. Things were still a bit vague right now. “I don’t see how that could have made me happy then, considering it’s what I wanted.”

Viktor heard a sharp intake of breath – he was pretty sure it had come from Sirius. “Merlin, Moony...I told you I wasn’t interested. I hadn’t meant to upset you so much. You know I’m not...”

“Yeah, I know, alright? Don’t need to make me feel any worse about it, thanks. I’m heading over to the library.” Viktor could hear someone – presumably Remus – heading over towards the door. He didn’t stick around to hear Sirius reply, he headed back down the stairs to sit in the common room and wait for Remus to show up.

Remus looked rather annoyed and upset when he came into the common room, but as soon as he saw Viktor his expression quickly changed to a smile - Viktor had a suspicion that Remus had a habit of hiding his real emotions sometimes. “Hey, Viktor. I was just heading over to the library, care to come with?”

“Sure, Remus.” Viktor wanted to bring up what he’d just overheard but wasn’t so sure that down here in the common room was such a good idea. Sirius could come down at any second and, strangely, Viktor didn’t want him around at the moment. He just wanted to be with Remus all by himself to talk to him and then hopefully cheer him up.

They left Gryffindor and headed down towards the library. On the way there, Viktor paused and pulled Remus over to a small, secluded alcove in a rather deserted hallway. Remus gave him a confused look. “What’s up?”

“Vell, I vonted to tell you that I may have over heard you and Sirius talking in the dorm just now.” Viktor told him, guiltily.

Remus’ expression immediately turned guarded. “You ‘may’ have or you ‘did’?”

“’Did’.” Viktor sighed.

“How much of that conversation did you hear?”

“Only about the end of it. Remus,” Viktor sat down along the wall, tugging Remus with him. Remus sat down next to him, but slightly to the side, still wearing a guarded expression. “I didn’t vont to ask before, cause I didn’t vont to seem insensitive, but I’ve been noticing how weirdly you and Sirius interact sometimes and haff to ask – did anything veird happen between you two? I mean, you said you two vere good friends, but sometimes I just can’t see it. I know that sounds rude, but it is just vot I’ve noticed.”

Remus sighed. “Weird? More like...dead awkward sometimes.” He dropped his head into his hands, resting his elbows on his knees. When he spoke next, his voice was slightly muffled. “Near the end of summer...I finally decided to tell Sirius that I’m gay. Which I don’t think would have been that much of a problem – until I told him that I had feelings for him. He laughed and said I was funny, but then he gave me a really weird look when he realized I was being serious. He said he wasn’t interested and he wasn’t gay. Which is understandable – I mean, he spends all his time chasing girls – so I have no fucking clue why I even tried telling him. Afterward we tried to act like it hadn’t happened, but obviously you see that that plan isn’t going too well.” He laughed bitterly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:15 pm

Viktor frowned and scooted closer to Remus, placing an arm around his friend’s shoulders. Remus didn’t move or look up. “I’m sorry to hear that, Remus. It must haff been a tough time for you to begin vith, and then to haff the guy you really like laugh it off in your face...” Viktor sighed. “I just don’t understand – it’s so insensitive.”

“Well, Sirius has problems with sensitivity sometimes.” Remus shrugged lightly under Viktor’s arm.

“Hm.” Viktor sighed again, giving Remus’ shoulders a light, comforting squeeze. “Vell, I guess I could haff guessed how he’d responded to that vithout you telling me – he didn’t exactly give me the best look either ven I told him that I’m gay as vell.”

Remus’ head turned slightly in his hands so he could look up at Viktor. “You’re gay too? Well, I had no idea.”

Viktor chuckled and gave him a soft smile. “It’s not something I go around just telling everyvon, but people do know. I think I let it slip during an interview vonce, by accident of course – it vosn’t for some fancy article so I doubt lots of people read it, but there vere quite a few disappointed fangirls after that. The fanboys vere thrilled ven they found out though.”

“I’ll bet.” Remus laughed.

“So...did you end up giving up on Sirius, or are you still interested in him?” Viktor asked. He tried to tell himself it wasn’t so that he could find out if Remus was free to see someone else or not.

Remus turned his head forward, resting his chin on his knees, looking across the alcove to the stone wall ahead of them. “I still really like him, but I figure the only way to get over him is to move on, right? I mean, it’s not like there aren’t any other guys I’m interested in.” His face turned slightly pink. “How about you? Are you seeing anyone currently?”

“Oh, no. Not right now anyvay.” Viktor shrugged. He still had his arm around Remus’ shoulder and Remus hadn’t made a move to remove it, so he was keeping it there. “There are some very interesting guys here and a few haff caught my eye, but it’s hard to ask them, you know? Cause you can’t just go up to von and ask them out. I mean, you can’t even be sure that half of them are even gay. You’re the first other gay guy I’ve met here.”

An owl hooted from outside somewhere nearby and both boys looked out the window. “It’s getting late.” Viktor noted and stood up, holding his hand out to help Remus up. Remus took his hand as he stood up and couldn’t help noticing that Viktor was slightly reluctant to let his hand go afterward. “Ve didn’t make it to the library, but I guess that’s okay since ve’ll most likely be in there tomorrow, right?” he grinned, heading out of the alcove into the hallway.

Remus followed, smiling. “Yeah, I’ll want to look some things up for that essay Professor Binns assigned. May as well head back to the dorm now.” They walked back to Gryffindor in companionable silence.

James and Peter were already asleep when Remus and Viktor got back to the dorm. Sirius was awake, staring up at the canopied roof of his bed. His head turned slightly towards the door when Remus and Viktor came in, whispering quietly to each other so they wouldn’t wake any of the others. He watched as Viktor said something funny and Remus tried to stifle his laughter. Back again he felt jealousy tugging at him, like it did every time he thought about how much time his best friend had been spending with Viktor lately. He silently told himself to ignore it – he’d made the decision this summer to pretend that what he felt just wasn’t there and he was sticking to it. He watched Viktor pat Remus’ shoulder and say goodnight then both boys went to bed. Sirius sighed and turned onto his side, facing away from Remus.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:16 pm

Chapter 5.

The next day after Defense Against the Dark Arts, Sirius cornered Viktor and asked if he could have a word with him. Viktor was confused but agreed and followed Sirius outdoors. They ended up near the lake.

“Vot’s up, Sirius? You’re being awfully quiet.” Viktor gave him a concerned look.

Sirius turned to face Viktor and crossed his arms across his chest. “I want to know what your intentions are towards Remus.”

“Vot?” Viktor blinked – he hadn’t been expecting that.

“You heard me. I want to know what your intentions, feelings, whatever, are towards my best friend. I care about him a lot and want him to be happy – so I need to make sure you aren’t messing with him or something. Cause if you hurt him then I’ll hurt you, simple as that.”

“Excuse me, but are you threatening me?” Viktor gave him an incredulous look. “I understand you’re a good friend of his and you care for him, but, honestly, it’s not up to you who he sees and I highly doubt that he’d be happy to know that his best friend is threatening to hurt others because he doesn’t think they’re good enough for him.” Viktor crossed his own arms, glaring slightly at Sirius. “And for your information I quite like Remus. I don’t see how that vould be a problem for you considering you’re not gay and not interested in him. At least you’ll know that, vith me, he’ll at least be vith someone who’ll appreciate him and take good care of him. I’d say you haff nothing to vorry about.”

Sirius had taken a step back at Viktor’s slight outburst and was giving him an odd look – one that, Viktor couldn’t helping noticing, was a little jealous. “Well...FINE. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT...JUST, I SWEAR, IF YOU HURT HIM I’M COMING AFTER YOU AND IT WON’T BE PLEASANT.” He turned and stomped off, leaving Viktor slightly confused. He’d expected more yelling than that.

The school year was flying by and, before Viktor knew it, it was getting close to Christmas break. The rest of his roommates were staying at Hogwarts for the break and Viktor had decided to stay as well. He’d told his parents that he wanted to spend Christmas with his friends because he’d never done so before. When he’d attended Durmstrang he’d always came home for the holidays.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:17 pm

The morning before Christmas looked like it was going to be a gloomy one. It’d been gray and stormy out so far – Viktor suspected a blizzard – and Remus and Sirius had had a slight disagreement earlier which had ended in Sirius stomping off down the stairs in his dirty boots – making lots of noise and waking others who’d stayed for break – and Remus had stayed up in the dorm with Viktor. They were currently sitting on Viktor’s bed playing chess. Viktor didn’t understand why he’d even bothered trying to play against Remus – he kept getting beat. Remus was too good at the game for him. It hadn’t helped that the chess pieces had decided that his accent was offensive to them or something and had started refusing to take his orders. They kept moving wherever they liked – making terrible move choices - and Remus had beaten him game after game. Thanks to that being so amusing, and Viktor telling him some of his funny stories, Remus’ mood had improved greatly since after Sirius had stormed off.

They’d just finished a game and Remus had the chessboard on his lap, repairing the pieces and setting them back up for another match, when Sirius came storming back in, a determined look on his face, and headed right over to where they were sitting. “Moony, I’ve been being quite ridiculous about this. I’m sorry.” Viktor and Remus only had a second to give Sirius confused looks before Sirius had upended the chess board from Remus’ lap and dragged Remus off the bed, making him stand, and kissed him full on the mouth.

Remus froze for a second, surprised and, surprisingly, slightly annoyed. He pushed Sirius away and stared at him. “What. Was. That?” He asked slowly, his voice edged slightly with panic, anger, and surprise. Viktor was still sitting where he had been, frozen and slightly covered in chess pieces that were waving their arms or weapons angrily. The board had clattered to the floor somewhere off the other side of the bed.

“I lied to you. I fucking lied, Remus, alright?” Sirius’ voice shook and he stared intensely back at Remus. “I wasn’t entirely sure about me being...and then, over the summer, when you told me you were gay and that you had feelings for me, I was so stuck in denial that I laughed it off. I wasn’t ready to admit that I had feelings for you too-“

“No.” Remus shook his head, vigorously. “Just stop it, alright?” He went around Sirius and left the dorm, slamming the door shut behind him.

“FUCK.” Sirius cursed and kicked a bedpost. “What the hell just happened?”

Viktor had finally regained his composure and brushed the angry chess pieces off him, standing up and glaring at Sirius. “You vaited too long. That’s vot happened. He’s been spending these past several veeks vorking to get over you and put it all out of his mind, and now you pull this shit. It’s obviously going to upset him.” And with that, Viktor turned and headed out of the dorm in pursuit of Remus, not caring at the moment if Sirius was upset or not. It was Remus who mattered to Viktor right now, no one else.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:18 pm

Chapter 6.

Viktor found Remus in the library, helping Madam Pince to reshelf books. Thankfully Madam Pince herself wasn’t around – Viktor didn’t like the way she stared at everyone, like they were all out to get her and her precious books. As Viktor walked up to Remus, he noticed his friend’s hands were shaking as he placed the last book back on its proper shelf, and he looked annoyed. “Hey.”

Remus jumped slightly and when he saw that it was just Viktor he looked relieved, but still slightly annoyed. “Hi, Viktor.”

“Are you alright? You’re shaking.” Viktor took Remus’ hands in his and held them tightly. “Let’s go somevare else and talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about.” For someone who usually didn’t have any difficulty keeping his voice level, Remus was having trouble now keeping his voice from rising. “He’s infuriating on some occasions and this was one of them. He had his chance – he had multiple chances – but he chose to continue lying to me about it and now he’ll just have to deal with the fact that I’ve moved on.”

“You haff?” Viktor questioned, trying not to sound too interested – even though he really was. “Moved on as in, just, you’re done vith him, or, moved on as in you’ve found somevon else?”

Remus turned slightly pink and looked towards the other shelves, away from Viktor. “It was that I’d just moved on, but now...there’s sort of someone else.”

Viktor found himself wishing that someone else was him. He didn’t care how awkward that may make things with Sirius – in fact, Viktor just didn’t care. Remus was right – Sirius had had his chances, but he’d blown them all by continuing to lie and let Remus think he wasn’t interested. If it had been him, Viktor would never have done that. It was rude and insensitive. “Vell, that somevon else is a very lucky guy. Anyvon vould be happy to be vith you, Remus. You’re a great guy.” Viktor smiled.

Remus turned even more quaffley and smiled somewhat shyly, Viktor noticed. “Thanks, Viktor. I think anyone would be happier to be with you though. You’re extremely kind and know the right things to say to make people feel better. Hey, let’s get out of here. The school’s always really deserted during the break so it’s always a fun time to explore the castle.” Viktor grinned, nodding, and turned to head out of the library. Then he realized he was still holding Remus’ hands in his. “Oops. Vell, I think you’ve stopped shaking now, vich is good.” Remus was still looking quaffley and nodded. Viktor grinned and only dropped one of Remus’ hands, holding the other one as they left the library.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:20 pm

Several hours later found them in the Astronomy tower, leaning against the railing. It was cold but the view was lovely. The sun had come out slightly and it’d been lazily snowing for the past two hours. The light, fluffy snow blanketed the grounds, creating a lovely, white wonderland. They were still holding hands and had been the entire time. Neither had said anything about it and neither of them had made any move to stop.

“This school and the grounds look lovely ven it snows.” Viktor smiled happily and leaned slightly over the railing to look directly down below – it was a long way down.

Remus nodded in agreement and smiled. “It does, doesn’t? I just wish it didn’t have to come with cold. I hate the cold.” He shivered slightly. They were dressed for the chilly weather, but even with all their warm clothing the cold still seemed to seep through.

Viktor chuckled and finally let go of Remus’ hand to put an arm around him, pulling him close to help warm him up. “I’m rather used to the cold, so it doesn’t bother me as much. At Durmstrang ve are constantly varing heavy, varm clothing. It vos very strange, the last time I came to this school, haffing to vare shorts and short sleeves ven it started getting varmer out.”

Remus laughed and found himself pressing closer against Viktor, enjoying the warmth the combination of their bodies, huddling together, created.

“So, tell me about this ‘somevon else’ you vere mentioning earlier.” Viktor couldn’t help being curious. He really wanted to know who the ‘someone else’ was. “Is it somevon I vould know?”

Remus was glad they were outside – he could blame the cold for why his face was all red. “Oh, well...I’d say so.” He slipped gently out from under Viktor’s arm and moved slightly away, closer to the stone wall of the tower, finding it hard to meet Viktor’s gaze. “He’s amazing, really, and very nice and understanding, and-“ he turned around and found Viktor right behind him. Viktor backed him up against the wall and softly placed his lips upon Remus’. He kissed him softly, until he knew for sure that Remus wasn’t going to shove him away, and then deepened the kiss, his hands resting on Remus’ shoulders.

A small shiver, that had nothing to do with the cold, ran down Remus’ spine and he wrapped his arms tightly around Viktor, kissing him back deeply. He found himself tight against the wall – not that Remus minded of course; he was very much enjoying it.

Viktor reluctantly pulled away after a few seconds – in need of air – and rested his forehead against Remus’. Remus still had his arms around Viktor, figuring that it was warmer that way, and, plus, he was really happy standing this way. “Vell, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Please go on about this ‘somevon else’” he grinned.

Remus chuckled, “Well, he’s a damn good kisser, that’s for sure.” Viktor laughed and kissed him again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:20 pm

Chapter 7.

It was late by the time they made it back to their dorm.

They’d decided, after leaving the Astronomy tower, that it would be a fun idea to go outside and have a one on one snowball fight. Of course this had led to their clothes becoming soaking wet and them finding out that, as much fun as it would seem, kissing while laying in the snow is not very comfortable. It was okay the first two seconds or so, but then it was just wet and uncomfortably cold. They were too happy to care though. An hour or two later they had trudged back inside and headed up the stairs to Gryffindor, changing out of their wet clothing into dry clothing as soon as they’d made it in the dorm.

Now they were sitting on their beds talking. At one point, Viktor handed Remus a book. “What’s this?” he looked at it and realized it was a whole collection of poems by one of his favorite poets.

“It’s midnight. Merry Christmas!” Viktor beamed. Remus grinned and gave Viktor a tight hug, kissing him sweetly. “Thank you, Viktor! It’s perfect! And it just so happens...” Remus grabbed a book that had been sitting separately from his other books on top of his dresser and handed it to Viktor.

Viktor gaped, speechless, flipping through the large book. It was a huge book with tons of different pie, cake, cookie, and other bake good recipes. “Remus, this is...” He didn’t know what to say and Remus grinned.

“Well, Mr. Krum, your lack of words means you either really really love it or really really don’t. I can always use it myself if you don’t want it.” He grinned and reached for the book.

Viktor laughed and held the book back behind him, out of Remus’ reach, and leaned back so Remus had to lean over him. “No, no, no, Mr. Lupin. I LOVE it. Ve’re going to make tons of yummy treats from this book.” He reached up, wrapping an arm around Remus’ waist and pulled him down to kiss him. “Thank you, Remus. I really do-“

There was an awkward shuffling noise over at the door and they both looked over to see Sirius trying to sneak back out the door. He’d obviously caught them kissing and had tried to leave undetected.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:21 pm

Viktor sat back up straight and Remus plopped down to sit next to him, a wary look on his face. “Hey, Sirius.” Viktor called over.

Sirius turned, looking extremely awkward and like he really didn’t want to be there at the moment. Viktor couldn’t blame him – he figured it would be sort of awkward to walk in on your best friend – who you’d confessed to liking just that morning – and your new friend kissing. Viktor would have felt awkward too if it were him, but he reminded himself that he had nothing to worry about – Remus was with him and it was going to stay like that. Viktor felt like a very lucky guy.

“Yo, Viktor, Remus.” Sirius shifted to his other foot, staring slightly towards them but off to the side a bit. Remus said nothing. “I didn’t mean to interrupt anything...just came in to see if Remus was back. I wanted to apologize...for earlier. It was stupid of me to think that after all this time had passed you’d still...you wouldn’t have moved on.” Sirius shifted even more uncomfortably. Viktor was pretty sure that was the first time he’d ever heard Sirius apologize for something. Sirius always seemed to never apologize if he was in the wrong, but, Viktor thought, for something like this, something that really messed with someone else’s feelings, Sirius was doing a good thing by apologizing.

“Thanks, Sirius.” replied Remus softly. “Just forget about it, alright? It was my fault, really. I continued to act weirdly around you. So of course you would probably think I still liked you like that.”

Viktor gave Remus and incredulous look. “Vait...you’re blaming yourself for all this?”

“Moony’s always blaming himself for everything.” Sirius chuckled and moved over to stand in front of them. “Now, look here, Remus,” he placed a finger on the tip of Remus’ nose. “You are not to blame yourself for any of this. Just be happy, alright? And you let me know if Viktor isn’t taking good care of you, because I won’t hesitate to come after him with heavy objects or something. Could you imagine the damage I could do with these boots of mine? He wouldn’t be able to sit for weeks.” Viktor didn’t like the sound of that. Sirius removed his finger from the tip of Remus’ nose and Viktor put an arm around Remus, drawing him close.

“Don’t vorry, I’ll take good care of him. You haff my vord.” Remus was glad it was sort of dark in here because he could feel his face going quaffley again.

“GOOD. Well then,” Sirius headed back towards the door. “James, Peter and I are sneaking down to the kitchens if you want to join us.”

Remus sighed, shaking his head. “No thank, I’ll pass. There’s no way I want to be caught out after dark, on Christmas none the less, by a teacher. That would put a damper on the holiday – I wouldn’t put it past McGonagall to give detention.” Viktor nodded in agreement.

Sirius snorted and shook his head. “You two are perfect for each other – you can both just stay in here all the time, or the library, and do your best not to break the rules. Me on the other hand, I’m perfectly fine with rule breaking. SO OFF I GO! FAREWELL! WE’LL BRING YOU SOMETHING BACK!” And then he was gone, shutting the door behind him.

After Sirius had left, Viktor turned to Remus and gave him a questioning look. “Are you okay?”

“What? Oh, yeah. I’m fine. Why do you ask?”

“Well, I vos just vondering, after you talked to Sirius just now...if maybe you’d changed your mind...”
Remus smiled, shaking his head. “Now Viktor, are you worried? Don’t be. I told you I was over him, and now I have a very wonderful guy to share my time with...you’re stuck with me, if that’s alright.”
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 7:23 pm

Viktor grinned and pushed Remus onto his back, leaning over him, “That sounds perfectly alright vith me. I do believe I’m a very lucky guy to haff met you, Remus.” He kissed Remus deeply and they lay there together, talking, and eventually fell asleep. They didn’t wake up till Sirius threw snow on their heads later in the day and yelled at them to get off their lazy bums and come join them for an epic snow ball fight. Then he ran out of the dorm, leaving them to get up.

Remus groaned and snuggled closer to Viktor, not wanting to get up because he was quite warm and comfortable. Viktor laughed and brushed snow off his face and Remus’. Some of the snow had already started to melt, trickling down the side of his neck. It was rather cold. “Morning...er, afternoon? I think we slept late.”

“Yeah, a bit.” Remus chuckled, still not making any move to get up. Viktor grinned and rolled onto his back, pulling Remus on top of him. “Hey...I was comfortable there!”

“Vell, I find this much more comfortable.” Viktor held onto Remus tightly, kissing his forehead. “I’m not really ready to get up yet either, so let’s just lay here for a bit.” Remus thought that was a pretty good idea and rested his head down upon Viktor’s chest. They spent the rest of the day there, no one coming to see where they were.

As Remus snoozed lightly on top of Viktor, Viktor listened to his quiet, steady breathing and decided that he really was indeed glad that he had chosen to come back to Hogwarts.

THE END.

*flails* YAY!
<3 My lovely Krupin story for Luna! It was a lot shorter...but then Rom ate it and I had to start all over. So it ended up being way longer than I intended. 17 pages on Word and 9,303 words total. XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 25th 2010, 8:02 pm

Thankfully Madam Pince herself wasn’t around – Viktor didn’t like the way she stared at everyone, like they were all out to get her and her precious books.

OMG I'M NOT DONE YET
BUT I JUST DIED LAUGHING
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2010, 8:05 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! XD

I REALLY DIED LAUGHING WRITING SOME OF THIS.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 25th 2010, 8:06 pm

Remus was glad they were outside – he could blame the cold for why his face was all red. “Oh, well...I’d say so.” He slipped gently out from under Viktor’s arm and moved slightly away, closer to the stone wall of the tower, finding it hard to meet Viktor’s gaze. “He’s amazing, really, and very nice and understanding, and-“ he turned around and found Viktor right behind him. Viktor backed him up against the wall and softly placed his lips upon Remus’. He kissed him softly, until he knew for sure that Remus wasn’t going to shove him away, and then deepened the kiss, his hands resting on Remus’ shoulders.

A small shiver, that had nothing to do with the cold, ran down Remus’ spine and he wrapped his arms tightly around Viktor, kissing him back deeply. He found himself tight against the wall – not that Remus minded of course; he was very much enjoying it.

Viktor reluctantly pulled away after a few seconds – in need of air – and rested his forehead against Remus’. Remus still had his arms around Viktor, figuring that it was warmer that way, and, plus, he was really happy standing this way. “Vell, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you. Please go on about this ‘somevon else’” he grinned.

Remus chuckled, “Well, he’s a damn good kisser, that’s for sure.” Viktor laughed and kissed him again.

OH MY GOD
*squeals*
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2010, 8:06 pm

*flails*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 25th 2010, 8:10 pm

NHFSDKFNSKNFKDSNGKD
I FINISHED IT
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
I
LOVE
IT
IT'S AMAZING
OMG
SLEKHNFSEKNFKLSNDKLFGNSKLDNKFNDKJGNRDKJNGKDFKJGN
I LOVE ITTTTTTTTT
*screams*
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 25th 2010, 8:13 pm

YAY!!!
*flails lots*
I'M SO GLAD YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
<3
<3
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum