Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco's Apartment

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Draco's Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Draco's Apartment

Post  Draco Malfoy October 27th 2011, 4:26 am

Draco shook his head slightly as he pulled back, shooting Alix a playful glare. He slowly, regretfully, loosened his grip around Pansy's waist and pressed one last kiss to her cheek. "Stay up here okay and we'll bring boxes up. You know better than any of us where everything needs to go." Leaving Alix to ensure she actually stayed put there he headed back down with Marcel and Louis to get more boxes, grabbing some of Mme Berrier's to sit outside the downstairs door. He had planned on helping her move as a thank you for being so accommodating and getting the guys to help her made it even easier. They all walked into the kitchen and picked up some more of the remaining boxes that were labeled 'La Cuisine'.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 27th 2011, 4:32 am

Pansy shook her head at Draco, knowing that no matter how much she wanted to help, he was right and she shouldn't be lifting or carrying any of the boxes, and she could direct where they were taken instead. Regretfully staying where she was, she watched him go, and then started talking with Alix about where to put some things.

Hours passed and slowly all of Mme. Berrier's boxes were taken downstairs and all of Draco and Pansy's things were brought upstairs and deposited in their proper rooms. Pansy realized they really didn't have all that much once it was spread out in such a large apartment, but they had plenty for what they needed, and they could put things in lots more room than they had before, instead of making little nooks and hidden places be super storage, stuffed full of things. When the last box was deposited in the living room, Pansy hugged the boys thank you and they headed out on their way, no doubt to drink to celebrate that they were done with that chore. Laughing, she gave Alix a long hug as well. "And you're coming over tomorrow aren't you, to help sort through it all and put it away? Since I've been banned from standing on chairs and things to put away the up high stuff." She rolled her eyes and gave Draco a glance. She could easily use her wand to put it all away, but they had been cautious about that as well. If she exerted herself with magic too much, she found that she was more quickly tired while pregnant than she had been before. She knew for sure that she couldn't duel right now like she used to, and she hated that feeling, and Draco knew it. She had made sure of that.

Looking back at Alix, she thanked her and kissed her cheek, getting another hug before the girl left Pansy and Draco finally alone once again. "Home," she said softly, looking at him before taking a few quick steps toward him and wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest with a happy sigh.

[POST 20,000 WOOT]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy October 27th 2011, 6:43 am

Draco noticed the look she gave him and knew what she was thinking, having heard from her several times about how much she hated not being able to use as much magic as she was used to, not only because of the pregnancy but also because of their proximity to muggles. Walking over he gave Alix a hug goodbye and thanked her for her help. The next day he and Marcel were going to look after the cafe as Pansy and Alix spent the day organizing the apartment and gossiping, they two of them having much less time together as Pansy spent more and more time relaxing at home.

When Pansy walked over to him he wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head and looking around. He couldn't get over how lucky they had been. Though he knew that if he had wanted he could have gotten more than enough money from his parents to buy the whole building he wanted to do this all himself, earn enough money to make a good life for himself, Pansy and their little girl without having to ask for their help. Pulling back he took her hand with a smile, "Come on." He lead her into their room, smiling at the new size of their space, drastically different to the little loft in his old flat. Opening one of the boxes he managed to find their bedding on the first try. Pulling out some sheets and whatnot he tossed them on the bed then opened the garbage bag that had their pillows and comforter in it. Dropping them on the bed he pulled out his wand and flicked it, casting one of the most useful household spells ever to make their bed more neatly than he could ever have managed it by hand.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 27th 2011, 6:55 am

Pansy rested there in his arms quietly for a little while, closing her eyes and just absorbing his warmth and the way he smelled and the tautness of his muscles in his chest and arms surrounding her. She squeaked softly as the baby gave a kick, and her hand went to rest on her stomach, fingertips pressing slightly where a little hand or foot or something was jabbing at her from the inside.

She let him pull her toward their bedroom, a soft smile on her face that she didn't think was going to go away any time soon. Watching as he found their bedding and put it on the bed, she had been deciding if she should pull out her wand and charm it into place or not, when Draco had done it instead. "Someone's gotten handier with the household charms. I think I remember the days when you used to leave the bed unmade for months on end, Mr. Malfoy," she teased, walking past him and crawling onto the freshly made bed, sinking down on her side and curling comfortably, arranging the pillow a little under her head. "This is an awesome bed. It puts the one in the little loft downstairs to shame." She looked up at him, silently inviting her to join him. Nothing needed unpacking immediately, not really, and he'd been carrying things up and down stairs all morning. She knew he would have to be at least a little worn out from all the effort. The baby started kicking again, and though her face went from the gentle smile to something slightly more uncomfortable, she rolled onto her back and stared at her belly, the little round swell that had grown there, watching and hoping to see it move a little so that she could have told Draco to feel. But it was no use, he wouldn't be able to feel her moving for another couple weeks, and so the kicks and flips were Pansy's alone to experience for now. "She's busy today."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy October 27th 2011, 7:39 am

Draco gave her a playful glare and opened another box to see if he could find their clothing anywhere. "I had to learn all the spells, turns out muggles don't have elves." He let out a long suffering sigh and with a smirk he flopped back onto the bed next to her. Looking over he lay his arm over her, "I bet she's excited to be in her new home, I know I am." He rolled over to follow his arm, now lying on his front with his full arm curled around her, resting somewhere between her little bump and breasts. "I'm very glad we had that help today. Even with three of us moving boxes it still took a long time."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 27th 2011, 7:51 am

"You lead such a difficult life," she teased, though it wasn't all in jest. Nothing was that easy anymore for either of them, though, granted, he wasn't the one carrying another life inside him. But that was her own doing, and she would never complain about her little girl. She smiled again as Draco laid down beside her, looking over at him as he rolled onto his stomach with his arm across her. She adjusted how she was laying so that it was more comfortable with his arm over her. "I don't think we could have done it without them. Especially since I'm as good as useless anymore." She pouted, and let out a breath in a little huff of frustration. "Unpacking tomorrow will take a while too, but it should be fun with Alix helping. You sure you and Marcel can handle the cafe tomorrow without us?" She grinned at him. "I don't know if he'll make Jacques's sandwich properly, you know he's very particular about how it's done and he likes to tip extra for a good job. Or maybe he just likes to spoil me."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy October 27th 2011, 8:41 pm

Draco laughed and turned his face on the pillow to face her, "I'm sure Jacques can live without your marvelous cooking for one day." He smiled at her and shifted closer, his side pressed against hers. Turning his arm up he twirled a strand of her hair around his finger, loving the way it naturally formed loose curls. "You and Alix will have a great time tomorrow, though between the two of you I'm not sure how much unpacking will get done versus the amount of cooing over our little girl." He looked down slightly, moving his hand to stroke over he stomach, wishing yet again that he could feel the movements already. "So what do you two want for dinner tonight? I guess I'll run out and pick something up seeing as we don't exactly have a kitchen stocked up yet.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 27th 2011, 11:23 pm

Pansy's voice hung in her throat, not able to answer him at first after he'd said 'our little girl'. She loved when he said that, loved that he considered the baby as if it were his own, that he could love and forgive her that much, to claim a child that wasn't his, to keep her and the baby safe and loved. "This thing's like a hand magnet," she laughed, rubbing her hand over her belly as well. "Alix just can't leave me alone. Every time she sees me standing sideways, it's like she's got to comment on how perfectly round or how adorable it was and she's just got to touch it and say how she can't wait to feel and all." Pansy rolled her eyes, smiling a little at her best friend's enthusiasm over the baby. Best friend. Another thing that made her emotions all well up inside her. She hadn't really had many friends at Hogwarts, not when it really mattered anyway. And yet here she was, far from home, with the man she loved most, who had forgiven her and taken her back, and a new best friend that would, and had done anything for her, and a beautiful new home for her baby. Lost in her mushy thoughts, she blinked back to proper consciousness when Draco asked about dinner, which was something that always cheered her up lately, the mention of food. Eating for two really was grand. "Hmmmm," she pondered, chewing on her lip and looking at him. "Could we get some... no. Maybe, nah. OH! What about the little italian place, beside the place with all those scarves in the windows? Some parmesan chicken and spaghetti sounds good. And maybe tiramisu or cheesecake or something for dessert? The baby likes her sweets, after all," Pansy added with a little playful pout.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy October 31st 2011, 6:47 am

Draco smiled and wrapped his hand around hers, "Okay. I'll run out and get that. I think a pizza from there sounds good." He leaned over a little further and gave her a kiss on the cheek and rubbed her tummy one more time before rolling over again and getting up off the bed, adjusting his shirt where it was all crumpled. "Don't do anything strenuous while I'm gone." He gave her a mock stern look, knowing she probably wouldn't get off the bed except to go to the bathroom while he was out. "If you really want to do something then unpack my socks." He nudged the conveniently labelled box with his foot as he walked out to try and find his coat. Having located everything he needed he stuck his head back around the door, "I'll be back soon. Call if you need anything."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 1st 2011, 6:33 am

Pansy grinned back at him, curling up on her side and grabbing a pillow to put it more properly under her head. "Promise. And I'll save your socks for later when I'm really bored. I'll probably just nap until you get back. So be careful, okay?" She watched as he walked out, and smiled gently at him when he popped his head back in just before he left. "I'll be fine." She waited until she heard the door lock back, and then she closed her eyes, trying to relax and fall asleep, and eventually succeeding.
She had a few dreams, the short burst ones where it was like flipping channels, coming in where it seemed halfway through something already, leaving before it was really finished. Flashback sort of dreams, to times at Hogwarts. Having fights, making up, making love, fighting again, battles, injuries, sleepless nights. Needless to say, she did not nap well, but she was asleep until Draco returned, and slept through the door opening and closing.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 1st 2011, 6:39 am

Fortunately for him Draco remembered to grab a book on his way out the door. After ordering their dinner he sat down in one of the chairs by the door to wait as they prepared everything for him. He surprisingly got really into his book on the Napoleonic wars and was surprised when they called his name and he saw how much time had passed. Picking up the bag he headed back to the new apartment, walking briskly in the cold air. Walking into their apartment he headed straight for the kitchen with the food, putting it down on the counter before quietly heading to their room, surprised Pansy hadn't appeared at the smell of food. As he looked around the door he smiled, seeing her curled up on her side fast asleep. Being as quiet as possible he snuck in and sat down on the edge of the bed, taking his shoes off and lying down facing her, reaching out to tuck away a stray lock of hair and brush her cheek, wondering if she would wake up. He didn't really want to wake her but he knew she would be extremely hungry by this point.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 1st 2011, 6:51 am

Pansy was still sleeping, even as Draco crawled onto the bed. But it was his touch that startled her awake, her dreams having reverted her back to her Hogwarts mindset, the fight or flight reaction, always choosing fight, any contact to her body that she was not prepared for being perceived as a threat that must be eliminated immediately. She gasped slightly as she startled awake, her eyes shooting open and her hand reaching up quick as lightning to close around Draco's wrist, her grip as tight as she could have managed, her nails pressing into his skin. Her hold on him loosened as she realized who it was and that she wasn't in any danger at all, and she let out a heavy sigh as she looked at him. Closing her eyes again, she slipped closer to him and pressed her face into his chest. "Sorry," she mumbled. "Old habits die hard, or something like that."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 1st 2011, 7:26 am

Draco was surprised when she grabbed his wrist but he wrapped his arms around her when she cuddled closer. "It's fine." He pressed a kiss to her forehead and ran a finger up her back, feeling her shiver slightly, "We should get up. There's nice warm food in the kitchen waiting for you." Pulling back he smiled at her excited reaction and helped her up off the bed, walking into the kitchen with her and pulling some plates out of boxes, rooting through for some knives and forks.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 2nd 2011, 3:43 am

A wide grin spread across Pansy's face at the mention of food, and she took Draco's hand as he helped her up off the bed. She waited to the side as he searched out some plates and utensils, using her fingertip to sneak a peek into the bag. There was her chicken parmesan right on top, in the little foil box with a clear lid, just sitting there looking delicious and hot and yummy. Her tummy rumbled and she looked up at Draco with a little smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "We're hungry," she said with a small laugh. Taking things out of the bag, she put the chicken in front of her, and the pizza in front of him, hardly able to wait to start eating. "Yum," she said excitedly, her eyes big as saucers. This truly was one of her favorite places to eat around here.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8