Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Svetson Ramblings.

2 posters

Go down

Svetson Ramblings.  Empty Svetson Ramblings.

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 8:07 pm

So, this is my first ever story I've written. There may be more, but this is the first. It's a Future Reed/Kras where they broke up because Kras left Hogwarts and Reed was still here for two more years. I'm posting it in parts because it's currently at 21,000+ words and not even finished yet. GO EASY ON ME I'M NEW TO THIS. (but really if it sucks let me know.) SO HERE IS THE FIRST PART THAT I WANT TO POST.

Stay With Me.

Reed could not believe he was finally finished with his schooling at Hogwarts. Sure, he didn't have the whole seven year experience, but these past two years had been...well, magical. Plus his best friend Trey was graduating with him, which made the experience even better. Even though Reed would not be working in the Wizarding World, these memories were something he would cherish forever.

But there was something missing. A part of him that he missed everyday, every time he looked in the mirror and saw the face he was still trying to get used to. Over the past couple of years, Reed had definitely grown into his looks. His face no longer had the 'baby' quality to it, but was now angular and more refined. He had cut his bouncy curls off a while ago, something his mother was very happy about. He had even grown a couple inches, another proud moment for his mother. But every time he looked at his reflection, he expected to see the short, baby faced Reed whose whole face lit up and whose eyes sparkled with hope.

That Reed was long gone. That Reed had only been around when he was still here. Reed let out a long sigh, it had been a while since he let himself think about his first, and only, love. He wished every day that things hadn't ended the way they did. He wished every night that they could have made the long distance thing work. But they couldn't and it broke little Reed's heart.

Which led him to one of the hardest decisions of his life. He decided to travel back to the beach where his first love had once taken him, the first beach Reed had ever been to. He wanted to go for one reason only, to say goodbye and be able to move on with his life. Reed told himself he needed this, that it wouldn't hurt to travel back there. He was ready, ready to finally say goodbye to something he had been holding onto for far too long. He needed to move on, let himself be able to love again.
He took one last deep breath of London air before turning on the spot and disapparating. He felt the familiar feeling of being squeezed through a small tube, then instantly gulped in the cool air of the beach. It took a while for his eyes to adjust to the suddenly blinding light, but as soon as he was able to focus on the familiar beach, he fell to his knees. Maybe he wasn't ready to say goodbye, but he promised himself he was not going to cry. Little did he know, there was someone watching him.

The tall dark haired man looked up when he heard a familiar popping noise. He instantly spotted another wizard that had just apparated onto the beach. He set down the book he was reading and stood. He did love meeting new people, so he fully intended on introducing himself because it was rare that someone would come to this beach this early in the morning. Just as he stood, he saw the other man fall to his knees and he noticed something. That man was extremely well dressed. He hadn't seen someone dress that well since... "No." He whispered to himself as he walked catiously towards the other man, excitement growing in his chest. As he got closer, his breath caught when he saw the other man had slightly curly hair that was the prettiest shade of deep red. He wouldn't let himself believe it was him, not until he saw the other person's face. The tall man softly cleared his throat. "Excuse me? Are you okay, sir?" He held his breath as he waited for the response.

Reed had been so caught up in not trying to cry that he didn't even notice anyone on the beach. He was staring at his hands in the sand, trying very hard to compose himself to say what he had come to say to the, what he thought, was a deserted beach. He instantly froze when someone spoke to him. It couldn't be. His mind was playing tricks on him. That was not the voice he thought it was, the voice he had missed so much. He was sure when he would look up, it would be some other random Bulgarian. Not the one that had been on his mind for the past two years. It couldn't be him. Reed had come to say goodbye to those memories of him, there was no way he could be here right now. Reed stood slowly, keeping his head down, afraid to look at the person that had spoken to him. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, preparing himself to look at what he hoped would be a stranger. He looked over, his blue-grey eyes locking on the deep brown ones that had plagued his mind for years. "K-Krasimir?" Reed's eyes were wide, and he was willing them not to start leaking. This couldn't be happening, not now, not when he needed to say goodbye.

--DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Svetson Ramblings.  Empty Re: Svetson Ramblings.

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 8:42 pm

Krasimir's breath caught when his eyes locked with the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his life, the ones he had missed more then anything. If it weren't for the eyes, he might not have recognized Reed at all. The boy he knew was definitely a man now, and if Kras found him attractive before, it was nothing to how he felt now. The Reed he knew was absolutely adorable, but the Reed before him now was, well, hotter then hell. Kras had to stop himself from just reaching over and kissing the life out of his former boyfriend. A wide smile started to grow across his face. "Reed? Vhat are you doing here?"

Reed was still staring in shock. He had always thought Kras looked like some sort of Greek God, and maybe it was because he hadn't seen him in years, but Reed thought he looked even more beautiful then ever before. His voice was shaky as he attempted to speak, "I..." Wait, was he going to tell the truth? How could he explain what he was doing here? He tried again, "I, uh, I was." Looking into those warm eyes, Reed remembered that he was never able to lie to Kras. He sighed and looked back down at his feet and mumbled, "I was coming to say goodbye." He felt a blush creep onto his face, something he had not felt in a long time.

Krasimir was staring right back into those pools of blue that were constantly on his mind. He noticed that Reed wasn't quite as short as before, but Kras still towered over him. When Reed looked down and mumbled something about saying goodbye, Kras reached out and lifted the other man's chin with his finger. He smiled at the familiar blush that was spread across Reed's face. Kras still had the intense urge to lean forward and kiss the Reed, but he refrained. "Came to say goodbye to vhat exactly?" Even though Kras knew the only thing here Reed could be saying goodbye to was him, he could not help but thank whatever higher power that his beautiful man just happened to come back into Kras' life.

Reed didn't shy away from the touch, although he knew he should. He just stared wordlessly at the man he once loved. Who was he kidding, he still loved him. But they tried the distance thing, and it didn't work. Reed backed up a few paces, still not able to take his eyes off of Kras'. "I'm sorry. I should go. I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry." His eyes started to water. Never in a million years would he have guessed he would have to say goodbye to Kras himself, and not some empty beach they had once come to.

Kras' smile instantly faded. "No. Vait, you can't leave. It's been so long. I've missed you." Kras stared helplessly as he prepared himself to lose Reed once again. He wasn't entirely sure if he could handle that, but if he had to then he would try his best. He stared at Reed and saw the same pain that he felt. He wanted to badly to reach out and comfort the younger man. He wanted to kiss away his pain and make everything alright again. But he knew he couldn't. He knew nothing about Reed anymore, and he had no idea if Reed was seeing someone else. That thought alone nearly made him break down. But he knew he had to be strong. He was always strong for Reed, and he wasn’t about to stop now. He took a tentative step towards Reed, praying he wouldn't turn on the spot and leave him forever.

Reed stared back just as helplessly. When he heard those words come out of Kras' mouth, he lost it. Tears started flowing freely and silently down his face. He couldn't stay. He couldn't hear that Kras was with someone else, which Reed was positive he was. Someone as amazing as Kras couldn't be single and Reed didn't want to allow himself to hope. "Kras, I can't. We can't. It's too much." Reed was shaking his head and took another step back, the tears still running down his pale face.

When Reed started to cry, Kras felt his heart break for the second time in his life. He wanted, no he needed to understand what was happening. He needed Reed to stay, he couldn't lose him again. "Reed please. Don't go. Stay vith me." Kras felt the tears building in his eyes, but he couldn't let them fall. He had to be the strong one, like always. He took a step forward again, his arms reaching out instinctively to hold onto Reed. His eyes were pleading, pleading for Reed to stay and talk to him. He whispered another faint, "Please."

This was becoming too much for Reed. When Kras told him to stay, he broke down even more. He fell forward again, but this time was caught by two very strong arms. He began sobbing and clutching to Kras as if he would die if he let go. "I can't Kras. I can't. I'm not strong like you. I can't lose you again. Please. Please." Reed wasn't sure if he was begging for Kras to keep holding him, or begging to leave. Either way, he had no intention of moving right now.

Kras rubbed circles onto Reed's back, whispering things like "I've got you. It's okay." He let a single tear slide down his face, and held Reed closer to him. He couldn't help but marvel at how well the shorter man still fit into his arms. How he still smelled sweet with a hint of acrylic, just as he remembered. How soft and fragile he still seemed. He shook his head at Reed's words. "I can't lose you again either. I won't." He suddenly grabbed Reed's face and looked down at him questioningly, as if asking for permission. He wiped away some of the tears and felt his heart skip a beat at being this close. His resolve broke and he leaned forward and crushed his lips to Reed's. It felt as though he had finally woken up from some dream and he was finally home. Finally back in the world he belonged in. The tears broke free and he held onto Reed's face as if it were the most treasured item in the world. Which it was to him. He felt Reed wrap his arms around his neck, making Kras lean more into the kiss. That one little action made Kras realize that Reed wanted this just as bad as he did. The fact that Reed was kissing him back with everything he had, made Kras realize the Reed missed him just as much. He let the kiss deepen, opening his mouth and letting his tongue trace along Reed's bottom lip. He was cherishing this moment, fully expecting Reed to push him away and leave him again. If this was their final goodbye, Kras was going to do everything he could to make the moment last.

Reed felt like he was melting into Kras, that they were becoming one again. He felt more alive then he had in the past two years. The tears were still streaming down his face, but he couldn't stop them anymore. He clutched himself tighter to Kras, hoping to never have to let go. This kiss felt so right to him in so many ways. It was as if the past two years Reed hadn't been living at all. That was mindlessly doing things just so he could come back to this moment and this feeling. The future he had once dreamed of was coming back more vivid than ever before. Images of him and Kras old and grey, watching their grandchildren play. He wanted that bad, he wanted it more than anything he had ever wanted something in his life. He wanted Kras. He realized he only ever wanted Kras. Even when him and Trey had tried being together, Reed couldn't give himself because he was still 100% attached to Kras. When the kiss deepened, Reed felt weak in the knees and pulled away breathlessly. They both stared at each other with the same look of love they had once shared. They didn't need to say anything for the moment, they just needed to be here with each other. They both needed that look of pure loving, as if there wasn't a single other person in the world. It was just them, it was always just them. Reed placed his head in his customary place of comfort, right above Kras' heart. He started crying more when he heard the sound that had so many times comforted him when he was feeling stressed. And Reed knew it was beating fast for him, and only him. He felt Kras place his head on top of his. There was so much he needed to say, so many that he didn't know where or how to begin. He chuckled once without much humor, "So, I guess this means you're single?"

Kras breathed in the scent of Reed, never wanting that sweet scent to leave his memory. He did have to admit that he sort of missed the bouncy curls he had so loved before. He too chuckled after hearing Reed's question. "Yes. I am single. Come vith me." He regretfully let go of Reed, but kept his hand as he led him to where his forgotten things were still laying. He kept glancing at Reed, making sure he was still there and still real. He noticed that a few people were starting to come to the beach, and he wanted to have this conversation privately. Kras gathered his things and led the way down the beach. "I have a little place down here. I alvays loved coming here, especially since it reminded me of you." He smiled a little and led the way a little further until they reached a small beach home that was, of course, bright yellow.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 9:08 pm

Reed couldn't help but smile at the house, thinking it looked exactly like a place Kras would live. The bright yellow, the bumble bee decorations, and the hundreds of daisies that surrounded the place were all just perfect. He walked inside and smiled even more, it was just as bright in here as it was on the outside. His eyes scanned the room and stopped dead when something caught his attention. He released Kras' hand and walked to a painting, a painting he had painted. "You...you kept it?" He reached his hand out to touch the painting, closing his eyes and letting his fingers trace over the brush strokes as he remembered exactly how it felt painting it. He made it specifically for Kras, well really it was Kras. Reed stared at he painting in shock, but couldn't help but feel really touched.

Kras on the other hand was very confused. "Of course I kept it. Vhy vouldn't I?" He went and stood next to Reed and stared at him, rather then at the painting. "I think there is a lot ve need to catch up on. Vould you like me to make some tea?" He had to admit, he felt a little awkward after their perfect moment on the beach, but there was no way he'd let Reed leave now. Not when he just got him back.

Reed politely declined the beverage, just wanting to talk things through. He turned from the painting that was making him emotional, and immediately tripped on the rug. Years of experience with being clumsy made him catch himself before he actually fell. The blush spread across his face and he looked at Kras, embarrassed. "I swear it's gotten better. I'm just nervous." He smiled as he heard Kras chuckle at him. Kras had always found his clumsiness endearing for some reason. Reed took a seat on the couch, and Kras took a seat in a chair facing him. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, then Reed admitted, "I don't know where to begin." Reed blushed some more and hoped Kras had something to say.

Kras smiled right back. "You look different. In an extremely good vay. I vouldn't have recognized you if it veren't for your eyes. You're taller too. And vhat made you decide to cut your hair?" Sure, this wasn't the exact talk Kras had in mind, but if it kept Reed here longer he would take it and he was dying to know everything about Reed that he had missed in the past couple years.

Reed just shrugged. "Finally gave into my mom I guess you could say." Reed knew it would be a slightly touchy subject, bringing up his mother. Kras never really did like how Reed's mother constantly brought him down, but it was out of love, or so that's what Reed made himself believe.

Kras indeed frowned when Reed brought up his mother. "Reed, you have to stop letting your mother treat you like that. It's your decision vether you vant your hair long." He shook his head. "Vait, vhy are ve even talking about that. Reed, I can't even begin to describe how great it is to see you again. I really meant it vhen I said I missed you. I've missed you for so long now." His eyes were sad as he thought of the past two years without Reed. He had been so lonely. He tried seeing other people. He even had an intimate relationship with someone else, but his mind was always on Reed. He missed the blushes and the giggles, and the way he popped up after he would fall. Mostly he had missed cuddling at night and listening to Reed mumble in his sleep. He watched again as the blush spread across Reed's face once more.

Reed knew he came here to say goodbye to Kras. He knew he had to. But he couldn't stop himself from admitting the truth. "I've missed you too. I haven't been able to move on. Not even a little. I tried. I tried with Trey, but I couldn't and I think he was just curious anyways. I guess that's why I'm here though. This place, it's one of the places that I always think about. And that's why I came here to say goodbye." Reed had to do this, he had to say goodbye. They couldn't work this way. "I have to say goodbye to you so I can move on. But I never thought you'd actually be here. I never thought I'd have to say this directly to you." He looked down at his hands for a moment, trying to bring himself to say what he came here to say. "Kras, this can't work. We discovered that before. The distance thing doesn't work. I can't go through that again, and I don't think you can either. I'm sorry, I need to leave." He stood and made his way towards the door, but was stopped by Kras' strong hand.

"Please. Please don't leave. Stay vith me. Please, just a little longer. Please. I can't see you valk out like that. Ve can do this. Ve can both apparate now. Please, Reed, please. Don't leave me. I can't.." Kras could feel himself breaking down, but he wouldn't allow himself to. He had to be strong. He was staring at Reed, pleading for him to stay.

--And this is the last bit I'll be posting for a little while, since what happens next isn't quite finished yet..
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 9:16 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *flails*
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 9:17 pm

*flails* THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! The next part gets a little cute, then a little steamy. And the steamy part is where I'm stuck >.>
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 9:48 pm

Awww bwahahaha. *flails* ^^
You'll get it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting sort of stuck at some parts with mine, because I honestly don't know very much how runway shows and such like that work..I just want to make sure it all sounds okay. Plus I don't know...oh wait, I just had an idea. AHHH
*skips off to continue writing*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 9:51 pm

WHAT!! YOU CAN'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT!!!! *shakes fist*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 10:01 pm

Reed had never heard Kras beg like that before, and he hated it. He wanted so badly to comfort him, but he had to do this. Then why couldn't he move? Because deep down, he didn’t want to say goodbye. He wanted to stay here forever and forget everything else in the world. Most of all, he wanted to be with Kras, more than anything he had ever wanted in his entire life. He just didn’t know how to anymore. He was still hurt over how things ended and didn’t want to allow himself to trust again. He looked down into those deep brown eyes and started crying all over again. “Kras...I. I can’t. I don’t...I don’t know how. I can’t.” He went and knelt next to Kras, letting his head rest in the older man’s hands. “I’m so sorry Kras. I don’t want to say goodbye. But I have to. Don’t you understand? You have to understand.” Reed wiped his eyes, annoyed that the tears were still falling.

Kras shook his head. “I don’t understand though. Vhy? Vhy do you think you have to leave. Dammit Reed! I will do anything it takes to make this vork again! I’ll move vherever you vant! Vherever you plan on vorking. Please. I can’t lose you again. I’m not strong enough.” He bowed his head and placed his forehead on top of Reed’s head. Finally, the tears he had been holding back started falling, and once they started, there was no way he’d be able to make them stop. He let the sobs take over him as he clung to Reed helplessly. He hardly noticed when Reed stood and wrapped him in a tight hug, his own tears falling freely as well.

They sat there for hours. Both of them crying and holding onto each other, trying to comfort the other. Not a single word was spoken, nothing needed to be said right now. They both needed to just be there for each other, both knowing the other person was the most important thing in the world. And if they let go now, they’d lose each other forever. Neither had any clue when they had fallen asleep, curled up in that chair, or which of them fell asleep first. It was Kras who woke first, slightly shocked that it was now dark outside. He felt both stiff and sore from falling asleep in a chair, and from crying so much. He didn’t dare move for the moment, afraid of waking the angel that was sleeping in his lap. Kras gently reached his hand out and stroked Reed’s cheek lovingly. He leaned forward a tiny bit and placed a tender kiss to Reed’s lips. He smiled to himself and swore he felt his heart swell up with love once more. As much as he didn’t want to wake Reed, Kras knew he had to be uncomfortable as well. So, he slowly wrapped his arms underneath Reed and lifted him as gently as possible. Reed may have grown a little, but Kras still was much taller and much stronger, so lifting the smaller man was no big deal for him.

Reed only stirred a little as Kras slowly stood, and made his way to the bedroom. Kras laid Reed on the bed as gently as he could, amazed the boy was still sleeping. He stroked his cheek lovingly one more time before going over to a small loveseat in the room. He didn’t want to mess things up, and he certainly didn’t want Reed to think he was trying to take advantage of him at all. If Reed decided he really wanted to leave once he woke, then Kras would just have to accept it although it was kill him. For now though, he’d enjoy the time he had and admire the sleeping beauty.

Reed slowly started to wake up when that comfortable warmth was taken away. He wanted it back, it made him feel safe and loved. He opened his eyes blearily, and quickly had a panic attack. He shot up in the bed he was in, his disoriented mind not having any clue where he was. He frantically looked around the room until his eyes locked in a familiar pair of dark brown pair. Oh, so it all hadn’t been some twisted nightmare. Unless he was still sleeping. He pinched himself to be sure, but when he felt the pain he was forced to accept that this was real and Kras was looking at him with concern. There was more then just concern there. There was sadness, and a look Reed couldn’t even describe, but whatever it was, it broke Reed’s heart to see. “Kras.” He had to clear his throat, it was hoarse from all the crying from earlier. He was stopped though, by Kras holding up his hand.

The taller man stood from where he was sitting and made his way over to sit next to Reed. “Vait. Don’t say anything yet. I,” he bit his lip, wondering if this was going to be too cheesy, but figured he had to go for it. “I vant to sing you something. I met a friend on my trip around the vorld. She showed me some songs from the 80’s. I found von that I really loved. I think it’s a bit appropriate. Just sit there. I’ll be right back.” He stood and practically ran from the room, returning in no time at all with a guitar. “I apologize. My singing vas never good as yours. But I’ve been practicing on the guitar.” He gave Reed a sad smile and started slowly strumming the melody of an old Cyndi Lauper song. Reed recognized it instantly and felt tears come to his eyes again as Kras started to sing softly.

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh, I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And darkness still inside you
Make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors,
True colors, are beautiful,
Like a rainbow.

Reed had always loved Kras’ voice, and hearing him sing again, singing this song, made his decision all the more easy. He gave Kras a tearful smile as the Bulgarian continued on with song.

Show me a smile then,
Don't be unhappy,
Can't remember when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there
And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors,
Like a rainbow

Reed was crying even more now, really shocked that was even possible. The song was so perfect, just like Kras.

If this world makes you crazy
You've taken all you can bear
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

And I'll see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors, true colors
I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors
Your true colors
True colors, true colors
Like a rainbow

The song finished on a beautiful note and both men sat staring at each other. Kras was feeling self conscious and afraid Reed wouldn’t like him singing. Reed was feeling so loved and stunned that Kras would just do something like that out of nowhere. He wanted so much to be able to tell Kras exactly how he felt, but he was at a loss for words right now. So he did the only thing he could think of. He launched himself at Kras, crushing their lips together. Kras barely had enough time to react, but luckily he unceremoniously threw his guitar to the side so he could meet Reed halfway. The kiss was heated and full of want. They both knew where this was headed and did that awkward, stumbling dance until they were both on the bed, Kras hovering over Reed.

-Sorry, cliffhanger again. I don't have the rest done at all, so this may be a while...
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 3:18 am

a;ldkfjadklsfja;ioewfj;wdfjlkwdjf;ifd;jkd;fj
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
*flails about*
<3
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 11:33 pm

WARNING. SMUT AHEAD.

Neither of them could get enough of the other. Both their hands roamed greedily over each others bodies. Reed was marveling in how muscular Kras body was, even more so then he remembered. Kras was blown away by how soft Reed was, and how fragile he still seemed but at the same time completely turned on at the way he was kissing Kras. Reed had always been this innocent boy who would always stop when things started to get too heated, but not anymore. Reed forcefully ripped Kras’ shirt open, sending the little buttons flying everywhere. “Sorry! I’ll buy you a new one! Just, holy shit Kras!” Reed kissed and sucked every part of Kras’ chest and neck he could reach. Never before in his life has he been this turned on, his erection was almost becoming painful against his tight jeans.

Kras was fumbling with the buttons on Reed’s vest, damn why did that boy have to wear so many damn layers! Finally, after what felt like hours, he removed all of Reed’s shirts and had to pause for a moment to stare at the pale body. Reed may have grown, and his face may have matured, but seeing the scars spattered across his small frame really made Kras realize this was real. That Reed really was here, under him. “Merlin you’re so beautiful Reed.” He bent down and placed hot kisses on all of the scars, remembering the stories that went with them, at least the ones Reed could remember. He stretched back up and captured Reed’s lip in a somewhat sloppy kiss. He felt Reed trying to arch up against his body needing to feel more of him, so Kras let himself lay completely on top of the smaller boy. He could feel Reed’s erection against his, and oh god how he wanted this. As if thinking the same thing, they both ground their hips into each other, and both let out similar moans of pleasure.

Reed needed to be closer, he needed Kras right now. He let his hand move down to cup the bulge in Kras’ pants and started massaging gently. Kras was so surprised by this action that he bucked his hips harder into Reed, “Fuck! Reed vha-” He was cut off by Reed crushing their lips back together in a very heated kiss. Reed was the one to break it, but sent a trail of kisses over Kras’ jaw until he reached his ear. He nibbled a little on Kras’ earlobe and whispered with a voice of pure lust, “I need you Kras.”

Kras had never heard anything so hot in his life, and hearing it come from Reed almost made come in his pants. “Ah! Fuck, Reed!” He quickly removed his body from on top of Reed and started fumbling with the buckle on his pants. Reed sat up and started doing the same. They were both frantic to get back to each others warmth that it was making them clumsy. Finally the point of complete naked had arrived. They both took a few moments to completely admire one another. Both were completely certain they had never seen a more beautiful site than the one that was before them right now. Reed whimpered helplessly, “Kras I..” But he didn’t get to finish because this time Kras cut him off with another heated kiss and a whisper, “I know baby. I’ll take care of you.” With that, he pushed Reed back down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

When Kras called Reed by the familiar pet name, Reed knew that Kras would always take care of him. In every way possible, but he did not really have time to think about that because Kras was back on top of him and both their aching members were pressed together. They both let out similar moans of pleasure. “Ah! Kras. Please. I need..AH!” Kras could see Reed coming apart underneath him and couldn’t help the self satisfied smirk. He needed Reed too, but he could spend the rest of his life watching him come undone like this. Kras begin to slowly lower himself, placing a trail of kisses all down Reed’s chest and stomach. Finally his face was level with Reed’s erection, and he looked at it hungrily, his eyes darkening with lust.

Reed was arching up towards Kras, needing more contact immediately. Luckily he didn’t have to wait long before Kras took him full in his warmth mouth. Reed tried his hardest, but he couldn’t help his hips jerking up into the warmth. Kras had been prepared though, and firmly placed his hands on Reed’s hips, holding the smaller man down. Reed let out a low whimper and reached down to tangle his hands in Kras’ hair. Reed had never felt anything more amazing in his life, he let out deep moans and a string of obscenities that Kras had never heard come from that mouth before. Kras smirked to himself as he let his tongue swirl around the head of Reed’s cock, and let it trail along the underside of his length. “Fuck! Kras..that’s..oh god! Pleasedon’tdstop!”

Kras hummed to let Reed know he would not stop. The vibrations alone were almost enough to send Reed over the edge. “Kras..I..so close..” Kras moaned hearing Reed’s voice so full of lust, and he was close to coming himself just from watching Reed. He pulled his mouth off Reed’s cock, causing Reed to whimper at the loss of the warmth. Reed was arching up again, needing to feel Kras on him again. He didn’t have to wait long before Kras was laying back on top of him. “God Reed. You’re so hot!” He began to thrust against Reed, letting both of their erections rub together. “Ah! Kras..Fuck. So close..so. Fuck!”

Kras leaned down over Reed and kissed him roughly before whispering in his ear. “I know baby. Just stay vith me a little longer.” Reed whimpered again and firmly gripped Kras’ ass, pushing the taller man harder into him. Both men moaned loudly at the added pressure, both right on the edge of their climax. Reed could not hold on any longer. He clutched to Kras tighter. “Ah! Kras. I’m. I’m. Oh god. Kras!” Kras increased the tempo, wishing he could stay in this moment forever. “Shit, Reed! Ah! So good. So..Ah!”

Both men came hard at the same time, each screaming out the others name. Reed had little spots in front of his eyes and continued to clutch to Kras like a lifeline. They were both breathing heavily, still in pure ecstasy. Kras captured Reed’s lips in a tender kiss before moving down to lick up some of the come that was on Reed’s stomach. Reed was left panting as he watched Kras clean him off. “Holy crap. I never thought it could be that good.” He wiped a hand across his forehead, which was covered with sweat. Kras chuckled in response as he continued to lick up all he could. Then he stood and went to the bathroom to get a wet rag to clean himself, and wipe Reed off so he wouldn’t feel sticky.

After both men were cleaned off and breathing normally, Kras laid back on the bed and Reed cuddled into him. They both laid in happy silence for a moment before Reed spoke. “I’m sorry.”

Kras pulled his head back to stare at Reed. “Vot on earth could you possibly be sorry for right now?” As far as he was concerned, Kras had never been happier in his life.

Reed shrugged and kept his head down. “I made you cry. I...Okay I need to say something.” He turned and propped himself up on his elbows so he could look at Kras. “The reason I felt like I needed to say goodbye was because I was so scared. It’s been two years and yet I was, or am still in love with you. I was fifteen when we met. It shouldn’t have been like that. No-one finds someone that young. I was terrified I wasn’t suppose to love you as much as I have. Then I run into you again, and it felt as if we had never been apart. So I was scared and I’m sorry.” He stared at Kras with wide eyes, willing him to understand.

Kras smiled and ran a hand through Reed’s short curls. “I know. I probably shouldn’t have begged you to stay, but I couldn’t lose you again. Vhen I saw it vas you on the beach, I could have svorn it vas some angel. And from the moment our eyes locked, I knew I couldn’t lose you again. I vould have done anything to get you to stay. And I meant vot I said earlier, I’ll go vherever you go. That is, if you’ll have me. I vant you in my life Reed. I tried too. I tried being vith other people, but I kept looking for your qualities in them. There’s no replacing you though.” He smiled and leaned forward to place another tender kiss on Reed’s lips.

Reed was blushing and giggled a little. He as about to say something when there was a loud bang out in the living room, quickly followed by a deep male voice. “Krasimir? Kŭde sa vi?” Reed instantly went into panic mode and shot Kras the meanest glare he could muster. Kras gave a panicked look and whispered. “Shit. Reed, that is my ex, you have to trust me. Please, just stay here.”

-----*hides* The rest should be up soonish.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 9:39 am

Kras got off the bed and pulled on a pair of boxers and yelled back something else in Bulgarian. He shot Reed and apologetic look and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. “Nikola, vot are you doing here?” Reed listened intently as he quietly got off the bed and started pulling on his clothes, feeling foolish for being here.

The man Nikola stared at Kras in his semi nude form and looked around the room as well. He let out a harsh laugh. “Hiding somvone Kras? Unbelievable.” He strut towards the bedroom but Kras cut him off.

“Nikola, I asked you vot you’re doing here. You have no right to barge in here like you own this place!” Kras stared Nikola down and would not let him get anywhere near the bedroom.

Nikola glared right back. “You veren’t at your apartment and I vanted to talk to you. Figured you may be here. So, who is he?” He was glaring at the bedroom door.

Kras took a deep breath and grabbed Nikola by the elbow and started leading him towards the door. “None of your concern. Ve broke up a month ago and I told you not to come around anymore. There’s nothign for us to say to each other.”

Nikola glared and broke free of Kras’ grip and ran to the bedroom and slammed the door open. Reed jumped and stared wide eyed at the tall Bulgarian standing there. Reed was fully dressed and had been pacing as he listened to the other men argue. At the sight of Reed, Nikola let out a roar of laughter at the smaller man’s expense. He turned towards Kras’ angry face and continued to laugh. “This? This is vot you’re fooling around vith these days?”

Reed was about to say something, but Kras beat it to him. He got right up in Nikola’s face. “You vill leave now. And Reed isn’t somevon to just fool around vith. He’s everything you veren’t. He’s the one I’ve been in love vith for the past two years. And like I said, ve broke up a month ago so you have no right to be jealous. Now, if you value your face, I suggest you leave. Now. I vill not take you laughing at someone that is far better than you vill ever be.” His voice had become low and angry, and Reed had to admit, it was pretty hot.

Reed shot Nikola a smug smirk. Nikola stared in shock at Kras. “Fine. I valk out today and you’ll never see me again. Got it? I’m done vith you.”

Kras just chuckled. “Promise? Because I thought I vos rid of you a month ago.”

Nikola pushed Kras away and stomped out of the beach house, leaving Kras to stand there fuming and Reed to be shocked at what just happened. Reed was a little amused though, “So, uh? Nice ex you got there.” He giggled a little, hoping to ease the tension.

Kras’ mouth twitched a little and turned to face Reed. “I’m sorry you had to see that. He alvays was extremely jealous and clingy. One of the many reasons ve broke up.” He strode over and took Reed’s hands. “I’m sorry if I scared you at all. I saw how you looked vhen you heard Nikola’s voice. You have to trust me vhen I say, I vill never do anything to hurt you.” He stared into Reed’s eyes, making a silent promise.

Reed smiled and nodded. “I know that. I just panicked a little. I want to hear everything though. Everything I missed. Even your relationships. And I promise I won’t leave. We have a lot of catching up to do.” He grabbed Kras’ hand and pulled him back so they could both sit on the bed. Reed was having a little trouble keeping his eyes from roaming all over Kras’ body though.

Kras chuckled as he noticed Reed’s wandering eye, he had already completely forgot about Nikola. He fell back onto the bed, pulling Reed with him. “And I vant to hear everything too. You know, I think you’re a little over dressed for a cuddle session.” He laughed again and the sound made Reed’s heart flutter. Reed laughed too and started removing his shirts again. Once all his shirts were removed once more, he cuddled up to Kras. “Okay, you first.” Reed placed his head right over Kras’ heart, smiling at the familiar sound.

Kras smiled and leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Reed’s forehead. “Okay, I’ll go first.” He smiled and hugged Reed closer, never wanting to let go. He launched into a long tale about the past two years of his life. Kras admitted that he only left his house for work for four months after they broke things off. Finally he came to this beach, still trying to hold on to the memories, and that’s when he met Nikola. They had things in common, so they went on a few dates. Kras told Reed how he thought if he distracted himself long enough, the pain of losing Reed wouldn't be as strong. He told Reed all about his relationship, even the intimate parts. “Ve vere intimate, but even though ve vent a lot further than you and I did tonight, being with you has been the best moment of my life so far. All the other things Nikola and I did alvays felt wrong.” He kissed the top of Reed’s head again.

Reed did feel a little jealous hearing how intimate Kras and his ex were, but he listened to everything, eager to re-learn all he could about Kras. Kras continued telling Reed everything about his life now, about how he came to buy a house on the beach, about his work, and about his family. Kras talked for what felt like hours until he couldn’t think of anything left to say. “Hmm. I think I covered everything. Is there anything I missed?” He laughed and sat up against the headboard, he had gotten a little stiff from laying in the same position for so long.

Reed smiled up at Kras and adjusted himself along with Kras. He was now laying on his back, using Kras’ lap as a pillow. “No. I think you covered it all. It’s all so fascinating to me. It’s weird, but I feel like I was there or something. Like, I’ve always been there but like, watching from the sidelines. That doesn’t make any sense does it?” He chuckled and turned to smile at Kras again.

Kras returned the smile and started running his fingers through Reed’s hair. “Not really, but maybe it will vonce you tell me your story.” Reed closed his eyes at the relaxing touch, but nodded. He started telling Kras what he had been doing the past two years. He told Kras how he had become more clumsy for a bout a year after they split, and how all of his paintings were sad and blue or some twisted version of Kras. Then he explained how Trey had been there for him, trying to make him feel better. “We became best friends really fast and once he thought I was over you he told me he had been questioning himself. Little did he know, that I was never over you, but I learned how to pretend well enough. So since he had been there for me, I wanted to be there for him. So, we fooled around but never went..you know, all the way.” He blushed at admitting her was still a virgin.

Kras on the other hand was ecstatic to hear that there was still a little bit of the old innocent Reed in there somewhere. Reed continued, “But after a while things just didn’t feel right so we stopped. He’s still my best friend though.” He shrugged before he continued on with his story. Reed shared everything, just like Kras had. After sharing about where he was working, about how his family was, and where he was living, Reed smiled up at Kras, noticing the sun was just beginning to rise outside. “Uhh, did I forget anything?”

Kras smiled down at Reed, he was absolutely enthralled by him, just like he always had been. “Vait, so you’re living in Paris and vorking for Italian Vogue? I’m very impressed.” Kras was already mentally planning on selling his beach house and moving out of his apartment so he could move to Paris to be close to Reed without stress.

Reed shrugged. “Well, you know my mom. It wasn’t all that hard to get the job with such a high recommendation. I’ve always like photography, not as much as painting, but it’s a good living. If not a little stressful, but that’s what a job is suppose to be, right?” He looked up at Kras and his breath caught in his throat. Kras was looking at him with so much love it made his heart ache. Reed’s eyes began to water as he slowly sat up and leaned forward to place a kiss on Kras’ lips.

The kiss was sweet and full of pure love and passion. They both knew, without having to say it, that they would spend the rest of their lives together. No matter how complicated things may be right now, they were meant to be together, they were always meant to be together. Kras pulled out of the kiss and whispered, "Stay vith me?" Reed smiled and whispered back, "Forever."

-15 years later-

Krasimir was sitting on the couch in a very large living room. He was quietly drinking some coffee and reading the morning paper with his feet propped up on the coffee table. There was a sudden shout from down the hallway, an amused shout. “INCOMING!” And soon after the warning he could hear two little girls screaming as they ran down the hall. Kras kept his eyes on his paper and put his feet on the ground, smiling as the girls came tearing through the room moments later.

The two girls, who were fraternal twins, started bouncing on the couch. Kras put down his paper, a smile still on his face. “Girls? Vot’s this about?” The two girls stopped and stood in front of their father, immediately locking their hands together. The slightly taller girl, spoke first. “Daddy is trying to put us in those dresses again. We don’t want them.”

Kras gave Ana an amused smile. Ana had inherited Kras’ dark hair and eyes, but he still didn't know where she got that devilish smile. “Now Ana, you both know how important those dresses are. Ve’re going to see your grandmother today.” The other littler girl whined. Matilda was the opposite of Ana. She had long red hair with bouncy curls, and her eyes were a combination of blue and grey. “But she doesn’t have any toys at her house! It’s so boring!” She pouted just as Reed entered the room holding two dresses.

Reed was trying to look stern, but was finding it hard not to grin. “Girls, it’s really time to get dressed. We have to leave in an hour. You know Grandma doesn’t like when people are late.” At the same moment the girls broke apart and started running around the room. Reed looked at his husband and nodded once. This was a routine they were well used to. At the same time both men shot after one of the screaming girls. All four members of the Svetson family were running around the room, screaming. Finally each of the dad’s picked up a screaming girl and they all fell onto the couch with much laughter. Reed had Ana in his lap, and Kras had Matilda, both girls were still kicking and squirming. Kras couldn’t help but watch his husband as he laughed with their daughters. The girls themselves were always a mystery to both parents. Each man had donated sperm to be used for their surrogate, each was planted into the donor egg and from there everything else is a mystery. They were told only one of the sperms would take to the egg. They were both thrilled to hear they were to expect twins, but when the girls arrived, they were perplexed to see that Ana looked just like Kras, and Matilda looked just like Reed. Both men agreed they didn’t want to do DNA tests to find out how this miracle was possible. They were both extremely happy with their little family.

Reed looked over at his husband while still laughing. Kras smiled as Reed reached over with one hand to intertwine their fingers together. Reed mouthed the words ‘I love you’ and Kras smiled and kissed Reed’s fingertips. The girls noticed their parents had stopped laughing and both looked up simultaneously. Matilda spoke up. “Daddy, why do you look at each other like that?” Kras tore his gaze away from his husband and bent down to kiss the tip of Matilda’s nose.

“Vell sweety. It’s because I love your father very very much. And that is how you look at somevon vhen you are in love.” Reed was blushing and both girls made similar noises of disgust. Reed laughed and looked down at Ana. “You may think it’s gross now, but I guarantee that you will someday look at someone the same way.” Both girls stared at their fathers then each shouted something. Ana yelled, “Ew that’s gross!” as Matilda yelled, “No way!”

Kras and Reed both started laughing. They shared one last look before each man grabbed the girl on their lap and started tickling them, all four began laughing again. Reed reflected momentarily, his life was absolutely perfect.

XxEND
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 1:32 am

Sooo here's another one that makes me cry. Sorry.

Story that doesn't have a title because I'm not that creative

Reed Dawson was very late. Very late for a very important date. He was rushing through the grassy field with a blanket draped over one arm and a handful of fresh flowers wrapped in a napkin. He finally reached his destination, feeling a little breathless. “I’m so sorry I’m late! I couldn’t find the right shoes.” He smiled and laid out the blanket. “Here, brought you these. Fresh picked daisies. I knew you’d like them.” Reed sat on the blanket and placed the flowers in front of the cold headstone. He leaned forward and kissed the name ‘Krasimir Svetkova’ then let his fingers trace over the engraved letters. It had been almost a year since his boyfriends accident, yet Reed still came once a week, if not more, to just sit and talk.

Reed smiled again and laid on the blanket, his face towards the sky. “I’ll be able to stay longer today, since it’s so warm out. And I’ve got a big project coming up, so I want to spend as much time with you as I can.” He smiled then looked up at the headstone. “I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since you’ve been gone. Some mornings I wake up and still expect to see you laying next to me. Those mornings are the hardest, but I’ve been doing better. Everyone keeps telling me that I need to stop coming here, but I’ll never stop. I’m never going to say goodbye to you.” He let his hand reach up so it was touching the grave.

He laid in silence for a moment. “I actually got asked on a date. I said no, but it was nice to know that there is another person that may find me even a little bit appealing. It just, wouldn’t be fair for anyone that wants to date me. They’ll never be you. And what’s the point in trying to love again when I already gave all my love to someone else? Oh, that reminds me, I think I am going to go through with that adoption. I think I’m going to name him after you, is that okay? If everything works out, I’ll bring him to meet you.” Reed turned so he was laying on his stomach, propped up on his elbows. “I know I’ll never be able to replace you, and I’m not trying to. I just want someone that will love me no matter what, like you always did.”

Reed let his head fall forward, his forehead resting on the dark stone. The tears began to fall. “I’m sorry, I don’t wanna cry again. I just miss you so much. I just want to wake up from this nightmare. You shouldn’t have been taken from me. We had our whole lives planned out. Remember? We-we were going to travel. I was going to show you those statues in Rome that you always reminded me of. You were going to teach me Bulgarian and I was going to teach you how to paint. We were-” He was cut off by a sob that broke free. “We were going to get married. I know we never talked about it, but we both knew it. And we were going to have a family. Our son would have been like you. Tall and gorgeous. And our daughter- our daughter would have been small and delicate like me. But we can’t have that. Because..because you left me here all alone. And I just want you to come back. You said you’d always be there for me. Well, I need you and you aren’t here.” Reed broke down into sobs, falling down onto his blanket where he continued to sob uncontrollably for the next thirty minutes.

Finally, he somewhat pulled himself together and moved into a sitting position. He stared at the grave like he was staring at Kras himself. He leaned forward again and kissed the engraved name. “I should go. Sorry this wasn’t a very happy visit. I just, really miss you Kras. And I still love you so much it hurts. People don’t understand, they never did understand how much we loved each other. But I know I’ll never love anyone the way I love you.” He put his hand on the grave before standing and collecting his blanket. “Bye Kras. I’ll see you in a week. I love you so much and I miss you every second of every day. We’ll be together again someday. I promise.” He let a few more tears run down his face before he turned and made his way out of the cemetery.

-----------
About forty years later, an old and grey Reed was seen shuffling along in an abandoned cemetery at dusk. He had a tattered old blanket on his arm and a handful of daisies. He slowly made his way through the headstones until he reached a familiar, faded one. He set down the blanket and sat with many groans and pain in his joints. He set down the flowers and kissed the name engraved in the stone. “Sorry it’s been a while. They wouldn’t let me out.” His voice sound tired and worn. He laid down on his back like he had so many times before. “I love you Kras. See you soon.” He reached a hand up to press against the cold stone. He sighed and closed his eyes just as a stream of sunlight burst through the clouds and shined brightly on Reed’s face. The old man smiled and took one last breath.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 2:00 am

OMG...
*sobs*
How'd you even make it through that.....
*is in tears*
It was soooo pretty yet super super sad. Sad
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 2:12 am

It was hard.

I had to pause after like every sentence and take deep breaths.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down