Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shameless Svetson Fluffiness

3 posters

Go down

Shameless Svetson Fluffiness Empty Shameless Svetson Fluffiness

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 7:24 pm

Since I can't seem to stop writing about these two.

This is a title.

The sun was just beginning to rise over a large, bright house on the beach. Though it was very early in the morning, there was a man inside the house already awake. The man was on the short side, about 5’7’’, he had dark red hair that was extremely curly, and bright eyes that were a mixture of blue and grey. His name was Reed Dawson, and he was currently making coffee to help wake himself up. He really wasn’t a morning person, but was told he had to be up early today for some sort of surprise. Just as he was contemplating what this surprise could be, another man walked into the kitchen, clearly haven just woke up.

This man was much taller than Reed, about 6’1’’, he had dark hair, dark eyes, and a slightly darker complexion. His name was Krasimir Svetkova. He smelled the coffee and felt a little more awake, “Hey babe, do you know vhere my-” Kras was cut off by his boyfriend’s answer. “I hung it up on the hanger in the bathroom.” Reed gave the taller man an amused smile before handing him a cup of coffee. “I thought you said we had to be up early, yet I’m the one dressed and waiting on you.”

Kras laughed and ruffled Reed’s curls. “Vell, since I’m the one controlling today’s events, I’m allowed to vake up vhenever I vant.” He jumped back as Reed swung a playful punch at him. “Hey now! You better be nice to me if you vant your surprise!” He laughed as he stared at the younger man’s face. Kras softened up immediately and leaned over to place a light kiss on Reed’s lips. “I’ll go shower then ve’ll be ready to go.” Reed rolled his eyes, “Okay, but this better be a good surprise! I hate not being in on a secret!”

The two had been together for almost six years now, and they were just as happy and mushy as they were on their first date. They were soul mates, they both knew it and felt it. The love they shared was something rare and precious, but also the fire that kept them going. Neither could imagine a life without the other, and they sort of knew what it was like. Kras, being two years older than Reed, graduated from Hogwarts first and had to move away while Reed finished his schooling. Those times were hard for them, but they made it through and bought a house together immediately. Since then, there hasn’t been a day where they were apart, aside from working.

Reed smiled to himself as he thought of their amazing past, still wondering how he got so lucky to be able to deserve someone so amazing as Kras. Kras always wondered the same thing, but thanked whatever God out there everyday. Finally both men were ready to leave. Kras walked up behind Reed and wrapped his arms around the shorter man’s waist, he leaned to whisper in his ear. “Have I told you I love you yet this morning?”

The breath on Reed’s ear tickled him and vaguely wondered if they’d even make it out of the house today. “You know, I don’t believe you have.” He turned in Kras’ arms so he was facing him. He reached his face up to place a soft kiss on his lips. Reed made to deepen the kiss, but was gently pushed away. He pouted, which caused Kras to laugh. “Don’t pull that. Ve really need to get going.”

Kras placed a little kiss on Reed’s pouty lip and took his hand to started leading them out to the bright beach. They both closed their eyes momentarily as the warm summer air hit their faces. Then Kras turned to Reed and started pulling something out of his pocket. “I want to make this perfect, so if you don’t mind...” He pulled out a dark cloth, a blindfold to be exact. “I’ll be holding onto you the entire time, so you von’t have to vorry about tripping. I’ll never let anything bad happen to you, do you trust me?” He pulled an irresistible smile, causing Reed to practically melt. Reed nodded weakly and closed his eyes as Kras began securely put the blindfold on. He made sure Reed couldn’t see anything before wrapping his arms around Reed’s waist. He leaned down and whispered, “Hang onto me” before he turned on the spot and disapparated with a small pop.

Reed held on and felt the familiar and uncomfortable feeling of being squeezed through a tube. It was only a moment before they reappeared somewhere. Reed took in a deep breath, the air was a little cooler here and it somehow seemed familiar but he couldn’t quite placed it. Kras released Reed but kept his hand. “Okay, ve have a little bit of a walk so keep that blindfold on. Still trust me?” He leaned over and kissed Reed’s cheek. Reed nodded and smiled. “I always trust you.” This made Kras smile as he led the way to their destination, feeling more excited then he thought he would.

Kras was right, the walk was long, but Reed still had a familiar feeling of wherever they were walking. They talked about nothing in particular on their walk, things like work and things they wanted to have done to their home. Finally they approached some large gates where there was another person standing, waiting for them. Kras put his fingers to his lips, to let the other man know not to say anything. The man nodded and smiled as he opened the gate for the two lovers. Kras silently thanked him with a grateful smile and made a mental note to send him a thank you of some sort. His excitement was almost to a bubbling point, but he kept it cool for now, the best part was yet to come. After another short walk, they reached some stairs and Kras stopped. “Reed, ve’re at a couple stairs, vould you like me to carry you?” He chuckled and wondered what his boyfriend’s answer would be. Reed let his jaw drop a little, suddenly hating the blindfold, it prevented him from glaring at Kras. The taller man could practically hear what Reed was thinking and started laughing. Without warning he scooped Reed up into his arms, with much protest from the younger man, and carried him up the few stairs before setting him back down.

Reed was getting a little impatient. “Are we almost there? I don’t like being blind.” Kras smiled, although Reed couldn’t see it, and took his hand once more. “Just a little bit more, baby. Believe me, you’ll like this surprise.” He knew the pet name always made Reed agree to almost anything, so he was satisfied to see Reed smile sweetly. Kras started leading the way into a very old building. Reed again took in the scents around him, he knew this place it was so familiar but why couldn’t he remember what it was. Finally Kras reached where he had been heading, and positioned Reed where he wanted him, then whispered in his ear. “Are you ready?” Without waiting for an answer he slowly removed the blindfold and waited for his boyfriends reaction.

Reed blinked rapidly, trying to take in the scene before him. He looked around slowly before resting his eyes on Kras. “Hogwarts? Why are we here?” He smiled as he took in all of the familiar sights he hadn’t seen in years. Without really knowing why, his eyes began to tear up. Kras smiled and gestured to the Grand Staircase. “Don’t you remember? Up there.” He pointed to the top of the staircase. “That’s vere ve first met.” He smiled down at Reed as the shorter man’s eyes filled with more tears.

Kras continued talking “I believe you had just fallen, and there were papers everyvhere. I thought you vere the most adorable thing I had ever seen in my life. I knew I had to talk to you, and of course I vos vorried you vere hurt or something.” He smiled at the memory and pulled Reed in close.

Reed took a deep breath. “I remember. I was new here and you showed me how to get to the library. I was confused by you, because I thought you were cute but I didn’t know why at the time. You made me blush a lot. Well, that hasn’t changed much.” He laughed and looked up at Kras, smiling.

Kras smiled. “And I fell in love vith you a little more each time I made you blush. I don’t think you realize how happy it made me to see you blush because of something I said. I vos so terrified I vould scare you off, but I just couldn’t get enough of you.” He took a step back and kissed Reed on the lips before pulling back and held his boyfriend’s hand.

Reed smiled and looked back towards where they first met. “I was taken off guard by how forward you were, but it made my stomach flutter every time you would compliment me. I thought you were crazy, but I couldn’t help but be flattered. I couldn’t get enough of you either.” He turned back to face Kras, who wasn’t there. He looked around for a moment and spotted Kras and felt his heart stop. “Holy crap what are you doing?”

Kras was on one knee in front of Reed, smiling up at him. “Reed, I brought you here because this place is special to us. Because this is vhere I feel completely in love vith you. And it all started right there.” He glanced at the stairs then grabbed Reed’s hand in his. “Reed Dawson, I love you more than anything I have ever loved in this world. You are vot makes me vake up in the morning, and vot keeps me going through the day. I love you so much it makes my heart ache sometimes. You are my soul mate, and I vould die if I didn’t get to see you smiling everyday. I love every single thing about you. How you hate vaking up in the morning. How you take forever to get ready sometimes. How you are the kindest person I have ever met. Most of all I love how you love me back. How you deal vith my stubborn moods, how you are alvays there for me. From the moment I met you, I made a promise to myself that I vould alvays protect you the best I could. I plan on keeping that promise for the rest of my life. You already make me the happiest person in the vorld, and the only thing that could make me happier is if I got to call you my husband.” He smiled and reached in his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. Kras lifted the lid to reveal a simple black band ring that had three diamonds lined up vertically in the middle. “Reed, baby, will you marry me?” He got a little nervous at this point, a little afraid the younger man may so no.

Reed was crying, tears streaming down his face and a huge smile spread over his lips. He nodded rapidly, barely able to keep the tears back. “Oh Kras. Yes! Yes of course! Are you crazy! Nothing would make me happier!” He started bouncing as he waited for Kras to place the ring on the appropriate finger. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. The ring. The location. The proposal. Kras. It was all perfect. He pulled Kras up off the ground and hugged him tightly, still crying.

Kras felt like crying too he was so happy. He held onto Reed tightly. “Thank you thank you thank you. Do you like the ring? I figured it would go vith anything you vear. I vos going to go vith the traditional silver, but I vanted something that would stick out more on your hand. I vanted everyone to see that you vere mine. Too much?”

Reed slapped his hand over Kras’ mouth. “Please stop talking. It’s absolutely perfect. You’re absolutely perfect. I love you so much. I can’t wait to be your husband. Wait! Did you get your self a ring too? I want people to know you’re mine too.” He smiled brightly at his fiance. Reed decided he really like that word.

Kras smiled. “Vell, I figured since I picked yours out, you’d do the honor of picking one for me? It vos actually the second part of your surprise today, if you’d like.” He gave Reed a sly grin. “Sorry, I just presumed you’d say yes, thanks for not letting me down.” He laughed a little and Reed joined in, throwing his arms around Kras’ neck. Kras responded by picking the smaller man up and twirling him around. As much as Reed wanted to explore Hogwarts, he really wanted to get a ring for Kras as well. “Can we go now? You know I can’t resist the opportunity to shop.”

Kras nodded, still beaming. “Of course ve can go. You know I can never deny you the opportunity to shop.” Both men laughed and locked hands as they made their way out of their old school. Reed planned on asking Kras how he managed to pull this off, but was too busy excitedly talking about telling their parents, and starting the wedding planning process. Kras smiled and wrapped his arm around Reed’s waist, knowing he tended to trip more when excited. They exited out of the large gates and Kras pulled Reed close again. “I love you Reed. I’ll never be able to tell you enough. Alright, let’s go. Hang on to me.” Reed smiled and held Kras tight. “I’ll never let go.” Both smiled as they turned and disappeared.

They appeared a moment later in an abandoned alley. Kras quickly looked around to make sure nobody had seen them appear, but there was no-one in sight. He kissed the top of Reed’s forehead and pulled back. Reed felt his heart flutter and grabbed Kras’ hand, not ready to lose contact with him. They made their way out of the alley and on to a busy London street. Kras led the way for a few blocks until they reached the outside of a very nice jewelry store. Upon entering they were greeted warmly. “Mr. Svetkova! Welcome back! And this must be the lucky gentleman. Congrats!” Kras smiled and pulled Reed closer. “Hello again Gregory. I’m actually the lucky one. This is my fiance Reed.” Both men were beaming at each other at the use of the new term.
The store clerk, Gregory, smiled as well. “Aww, that’s so precious. Lovely to meet you Reed. I assume you’re here to select a ring for Mr. Svetkova then?”

Reed nodded. “Pleasure to meet you as well. If you helped pick this out, then well done.” He smiled down at his ring. Gregory smiled too and took no credit for the selection. He told the men to have a look around and he’d be there to help. Reed put on a face that Kras instantly recognized as his shopping face. Reed immediately began walking around looking at all the displays, pointing to options he liked, making Kras try on others.

They had been there for nearly two hours before Reed finally decided on one, and with Kras’ approval, his mind was made. It was a platinum band with a diagonal row of black diamonds. Reed explained his choice, “It’s opposite of mine kind of. Kind of how we’re kind of opposites, yet we work so well together. Is that too cheesy?” He blushed as he looked up at Kras. Kras however, thought it was rather sweet. “No, I think it’s perfect. Like you.” They both shared a loving look before they broke their gazes so Reed could pay for Kras’ ring. They left the shop in a daze of pure happiness and love, each occasionally glancing down at their hands and the rings that sat there.

Later that night, after Reed had called every person they knew, both men were laying in bed. They had been laying for hours, just staring into each other’s eyes, their fingertips were lightly tracing the others. Occasionally one of them would lean over any place a gentle kiss on their lovers lips. It was a moment full of love and understanding. As they stared at each other, they could almost feel their love as if it were some tangible thing. Both smiled as they reached some unspoken agreement that it was okay to speak now. Reed cuddled himself as close to Kras as possible. “I love you so much. The words will never mean enough. Since you told me how you felt with your proposal, do you mind if I tell you how I feel?”

Kras stroked Reed’s curls. “Of course you can. You can alvays tell me anything.” Reed smiled and nodded, then propped himself on his elbows so he could look down at Kras. “Krasimir Svetkova. I love you more than anything in the world. More than I could ever love anything. I know exactly what you mean when you say it makes your heart ache, because I can feel it right now. The only reason my heat beats at all is because of you. I love how you can love me even though I sometimes go diva and start acting like a total brat. But you always make me see that I’m being unfair. You said I was kind, well you’re the one that makes me kind. You helped me discover who I really was when I was only fifteen. You have supported me through so much, through so many boring art shows, through shopping sprees where I go overboard, through many years of my mother telling me I wasn’t good enough. Then you gave me the courage to stand up for myself, and you loved me unconditionally through everything. I cannot wait to call you my husband, and I can’t wait to have your last name as my own. I want to spend every moment of my life with you by my side. I want a family, and I want to grow old and see our grandchildren together. I will never, ever stop loving you. Even when I die, I will keep loving you. You’re my everything and I would be nothing without you. You’re my best friend.” He didn’t know when he had began crying, but he wiped the tears away as he stared down at his future husband and gave him a watery smile.

Kras used his thumb to gently wipe away the tears on Reed’s face, tears of his own were beginning to fall as well. He pulled Reed down so he was laying on Kras’ muscular chest. “I love you so much. Thank you for sharing that vith me. I’m glad you vant a family too. All I can think about is a little miniature version of you running around, it makes my heart melt just thinking about it.” He wrapped his arms around Reed and hugged him close.

Reed had placed his ear over Kras’ heart, something he always loved doing. They laid in silence for a while before each man started drifting off to sleep. They both fell asleep with thoughts of what happened today. They didn’t know it was possible, but they somehow seemed to be more in love than ever before, and now they have the rest of their lives to look forward to. The rest of their lives to be happier than any couple has ever been.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Shameless Svetson Fluffiness Empty Re: Shameless Svetson Fluffiness

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 7:26 pm

ONLY CLICK AFTER YOU READ THE STORY!!!

Spoiler:
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:22 pm

*squeals*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S. SO. FLUFFFFFFEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 11:26 pm

I KNOWWWWWW.

I thought about throwing some smut in, but I just wanted fluffy after the sad ones!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:30 pm

Fluff is always good. Hehe <3
*flails lots*
This was absolutely adorable.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 11th 2011, 11:50 pm

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!! *flails*

And I thought of yet another story...but I think I just need to stop...
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 11:57 pm

Bwahahaha XD
I thought of an idea for an uber fluffy one too...I'll start it after finishing my first one.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 12:11 am

YAY!!!!!!

*still can't wait to read that one*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 12th 2011, 12:49 am

*feels lame cause she hasn't finished it yet...*
I'll just end up posting it all at once then once it's finished...I swear it'll happen soon. I tell myself to work on it and then I just...don't. Or I fall asleep. XD
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 9th 2011, 1:15 am

ANOTHER FLUFFY STORY. It's rather short, but it's so cute I can hardly take it.
Inspired by this picture:
Shameless Svetson Fluffiness Baptiste-and-Anja-for-Fendi-Fall-Winter-Campaign-DESIGNSCENE-net-211

Things were very hectic right now. They usually were when it was time for Reed to have another showcase. Currently the artist was running about his workshop, preparing last minute things and making sure everything was ready for his show. That’s when three small children came tearing in the room, yelling nonsense and laughing wildly. His kids to be exact. Reed laughed and rolled his eyes as a tall man, wearing an impeccable suit followed after the children. The tall man walked up to Reed and kissed him on the forehead. “Sorry love. They’re just excited and I told them to get their energy out now before we had to be at the show.”

Reed smiled at his husband Kras and looked around to their three beautiful children. Liv was their first, she had inherited Reed’s curly hair and love for painting. Their next child was Ivan, and he was a miniature version of Kras, in the way he looked and acted. Their youngest, Michael, was the miniature version of Reed. Unfortunately that meant that Michael was very accident prone. Reed’s heart filled with love as he looked around at his family, even if the children were running around and screaming.

He let out a laugh as well, feeling some of the nerves go away. “Okay okay. Let’s all calm down. Kids, why don’t you sit on the couch with Papa and we’ll take a picture.”

The children stopped running and went over to a small couch that was put in the room just for them, so they could watch their father work. Liv looked up to Reed. “We want a picture with you too Daddy.” The other two children nodded along.

Kras sat on the couch as well, and the children surrounded him. “Vot, am I not good enough to take a picture vith?” He laughed and wrapped an arm around Liv.

Michael grabbed his papa’s hand and looked up with an innocent expression that he definitely learned from Reed. “I fink you’re good Papa.” Which caused Kras to melt and hang onto his youngest son’s hand.

Reed’s heart was melting as he stood in front of his family, camera at the ready. “Okay, everyone smile!” Ivan wrapped his arm around his papa’s shoulder and all three children smiled. Kras on the other hand decided to smirk and smoulder at his husband. Once the photo was taken, Reed glared at Kras for being so stupidly attractive.

All three children ran to grab the camera so they could see the picture that was just taken. Kras instead walked up to his husband and placed his hands on the shorter man’s hips. “Now vot vas that glare for?”

Reed blushed and rested his hands on Kras’ chest. “You know what it was for. You stupid attractive man.” Kras just chuckled and bent down to whisper in Reed’s ear, “you know you love it.”

Reed continued to blush, which was ridiculous that he still did that after all these years. He shook his head at his husband and pressed their lips together. The kiss was soft and sweet and didn’t last long because there was a chorus of, “ewwww,” from all three children, who promptly ran from the room. Both men laughed and followed after their children, their hands grasped tightly together.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 9th 2011, 2:07 am

LAJ;DFLKSAJFAIDFJWELKFJ
<3
<3
<3
ADORABLE!!!!!!