Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Café - Pansy's Hideaway

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

London Café - Pansy's Hideaway - Page 2 Empty Re: London Café - Pansy's Hideaway

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 6:09 am

Draco laughed and picked up her hand to admire the ring again, "It is your ring now, and it looks absolutely perfect on you." He turned to look at her and wiped away one of the little tears that was making its way down her face. "And this was just the official proposal to get you back to school, you'll get a much more personal one when you aren't expecting it." Leaning in he gave her another kiss but just as he was about to deepen it he heard Mama yelling up the stairs again about dinner. Laughing he pulled away and stood up, still holding her hand.

Walking with her to the door he looked around at the stuff in the room, wondering just how much of it was hers and how many of those book piles had already been in the room before she got there. "Do you want to stay here tonight and pack up tomorrow or do everything tonight and be back by the morning?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

London Café - Pansy's Hideaway - Page 2 Empty Re: London Café - Pansy's Hideaway

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 12th 2011, 6:31 am

Pansy might've blushed a little, though she didn't typically do that. She glanced down shyly, a little smile still on her face. "Well alright then," she laughed, looking back up at him. "Then yes, I'll come back to school with you. Though I'm horribly behind in all my classes, and Professor Vector will have my head for skipping out so long on the arithmancy research project..." Her ramblings were quieted when he kissed her, though Mama's yells interrupted them a second later. She got up after him, following him toward the door as they wove between stacks of books and stepped over the fallen ones. She shrugged at his question, pausing at the door and looking around.

"Perhaps tomorrow. My things are really scattered, it could take a while to gather it all up and sort out what's hers and what's mine." She looked up at him, her eyes wide and questioning. "I'd ask if you'd be staying here somewhere or heading back to sleep at Hogwarts and come get me in the morning, but I think I already know the answer." She gave him a little smile and tugged on his hand, moving out of her room and down the hall toward the stairs that would take them to the cafe where they could eat back in a corner of the kitchen.

She sat down at the little makeshift table, pulling a plate toward her and picking up a fork to dig into her dinner, glancing up at Draco every once in a while, and glancing down at her hand occasionally as well. She couldn't stop staring at the little flower shaped emeralds on her finger.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 6:39 am

Draco laughed as they walked downstairs, "I'm sure you do, after all this you can't expect me to let you out of my sight for at least a week." He didn't let go of her hand until they sat down at the table and the food was placed in front of them.

He happily tucked into his meal as soon as it arrived, always one to appreciate fine cooking. When Mama came over he showered her with compliments about the food, quickly winning the older lady over not only with his manners but also from what she had observed of their relationship. Throughout the meal he hadn't been able to stop looking at Pansy for more than a minute, even when Mama was talking to him his eyes still flicked to her, making sure she was still there and hadn't vanished again.

Draco couldn't help but notice that her eyes kept moving to the ring and smiled, admiring it himself. He had never really paid it that much attention when it had adorned his mother's finger as it had often been overshadowed by other family heirlooms she had worn, in fact she had several other rings from his father that she had preferred over this one, but when he had been home and told about his match his mother had insisted that he take this ring with him to present her with as soon as he told her. Several times over the past weeks he had pulled out the little box and looked at the ring, noting all the settings of the jewels and how they caught and seemed to radiate the candlelight, yet it had never looked quiet as beautiful as it did now that Pansy was finally wearing it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 12th 2011, 7:02 am

"And I think I'm alright with that," she returned, not wanting to be away from him for a long while now that they were back together and all was magically fixed. It was thrilling that there wouldn't have to be 'the one that got away' situation with them. Their dream could really happen for them. It was a comfort, and she couldn't even begin to think of how to tell her father how thankful she was for making this work for her.

Mama fell in love with Draco as they talked, as he flattered her in all the best ways, and as she noticed the way he looked at her darling little Pansy, who was quite grown up now in fact. The smile hadn't faded from the old woman's face since the moment she noticed Draco's eyes locked on Pansy regardless of if she were paying attention to him or not. She liked him, and though it didn't matter, she had decided that she approved of the match. It didn't matter that she hardly knew the boy and hadn't known Pansy since she was a child, she could tell that they cared for each other more deeply than most kids their age.

Pansy finished what she wanted of her dinner, pushing it toward Draco knowing that he wasn't likely to turn it down. She filled Mama in on her plan to head back to school sometime tomorrow morning and thanked her for letting her stay for so long and all of the things she'd done for her. Once they were finished eating, she stood and put the dishes into the sink, and Mama set them to washing themselves as Pansy excused herself back upstairs, grasping Draco's hand once they were out the side door of the cafe and in the staircase again. She moved down the hallway to her makeshift bedroom, pushing the door open and moving through it toward her bed. She knocked over another stack of books, followed by another annoyed string of swears. She shoved them out of the way with her foot, knocking over another in the process. "I will be so glad to get out of this room. I think I'll miss the bed and all the pictures on the wall like that though." She sank onto the bed, turning to face the wall with her back to the majority of the room, looking up at her collection of things stuck to the wall. She smiled, reaching up toward the corner of pictures of herself and Draco and tugging one down. "Remember this?" She said, flopping backwards to look at him upside down, extending her arm toward him to hand him the photo.

It was a picture taken from a distance, and she wasn't sure who had actually taken it. She and Draco were standing by the door of the common room. He had his hands in his pockets and had bent his head down toward her face, and she was up on her tiptoes, one hand clutching his tie toward the top, her other resting on his chest as she looked up at him. They were hurriedly whispering, and Pansy shifted between standing on her toes and flat on her feet, whispering to him and shaking her head, though they did smile occasionally. There was a brief second where he darted down to kiss her, but then they were whispering again, talking. She couldn't remember when this was, but it seemed to be just before he was leaving to go somewhere. And it appeared that she did not want him to go. But those intermingled smiles and tiny kisses were what made her love the picture so much.

Spoiler:
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 7:11 am

Draco had been crouching down on the floor looking through some of the piles of books when Pansy held out the photo to him. He took it and smiled, "I like this one, though I wish we knew who it came from." Passing it back he looked up at the corner full of photos of them. "I don't think I've seen some of those photos for a long time." Looking back to the books he shifted one pile to the side to search through another, "And I didn't think I would ever see the day when you would willingly leave behind a room full of books."

He pulled out another book to look at, sitting back on the floor to flick through it. Setting it aside after a few pages he reached for some more, sorting through them til he found one he liked and carried it over to the bed, sitting down next to her, kicking his shoes off and pulling his legs up onto the bed. "Have you looked through any of these books because there are some really interesting ones tucked away in there." He had of course located a potions book and planned on reading it as she packed, possibly asking Mama if he could borrow it when they left.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 12th 2011, 7:27 am

"I don't know. Marco found it somewhere and sent it to me. Hell, it could've been him who took it." She shrugged, taking it back and putting it on the board once again. She watched as he sorted through the books. "I'd love it if they were all on the shelves. Of course, stumbling over them and knocking them over every other day, it gets a bit old." She stretched her arms above her head, reaching out for him and flicking at his hair with the very tips of her fingers, since it was all she could manage to reach. She stopped when he sat back to read through a few pages, closing her eyes and resting for a moment in the happy quiet. When she felt his weight settle onto the bed next to her, she opened her eyes again to look at him. "Yeah, I looked at quite a few of them. they used to be organized by subject, but they've been knocked over a lot since I did that. Who knows now."

She stayed right where she was, not in the mood to pack at all. She'd just been reunited with Draco, all she wanted to do was lie here with him sitting beside her, just enjoy being in the same room once again. She reached over toward him, tickling the bottom of his socked foot with her fingertips. She turned a little on the bed so that her head was more toward him, kicking her shoes onto the floor and resting her feet under her pillow. Putting her head on his lap, she didn't care if she was disrupting his reading or not.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 8:13 pm

Draco twitched his foot away when she tickled it, looking at her over the book. When she put her head in his lap he put the book to one side and moved his hand to brush over her hair, stroking through it the way he had so many times before. He leaned back against the wall and looked down at her, one hand brushing her hair the other reaching down to rest on her arm, thumb smoothing over her skin. "You know Max missed you almost as much as I did, I took him from Marco the day after you left but he's not happy when you're away." He had been the same way as Max, moody and antisocial, only talking to Marco to find out if he had any news from Pansy before going back to either his room or the quidditch pitch, working off his frustrations in practices.

Now that he was lying here with her and they had figured things out he could feel himself relaxing, his mind at ease for the first time since he had woken up to find her missing. Sitting there with her he thought for a fleeting moment that he should owl Leo and let him know that Pansy was safe and everything was okay but that would mean moving and right now he was far too content to do that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 12:44 am

Pansy smirked victoriously when he put the book away and played with her hair instead. It soon turned into an exceptionally content smile, and she let her eyes close as she relaxed with him. She could feel how he sank back after a few moments, his posture getting looser, the position of his legs more casual and much less posed or rigid or whatever they had been before. They were slipping back into the way things felt that they should be, a place where they could just be together and relax. They hadn't truly been able to for the longest time, since every time they were together something always came up about their imminent separation. Now they didn't have to ever talk about that idea again. It would never happen.

She peeked up at him as he mentioned Max. "I'm glad you went to get him. He liked Marco well enough, but you know how he is about strangers. He prefers you or me to anyone at all. I probably wouldn't have eaten or done much of anything for Marco, just would have moped until I could send for him. I'm only slightly surprised he didn't manage to come here with you. Though I'm glad he didn't. He'd have knocked over all the books and then what a mess we would be in."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 13th 2011, 2:13 am

Draco laughed and brushed her hair back again, "You mean he would have done exactly what you keep doing?" He sat there for a while longer before nudging her to sit up, moving so he could lie down next to her and grabbing the pillow from the other end of the bed for their heads. He didn't really mind that they were lying upside down in the bed and as he wrapped his arms around her he looked up and admired all the photos up on the board.

"I think you should get one of these boards for school, it's really a great way to get all those photos out of boxes, I don't think I've even seen most of these." He had one arm around her shoulders and the other lay casually over her waist, holding her close to him. He had to admit that with her gone he'd had a hard time sleeping, he hadn't realized how accustomed he was to having her to cuddle at night, not having really spent a night away from her since they had fought back in April over his mark.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 2:47 am

"Well, yeah I suppose. But worse. You know how he gets when he's all excited after I've only been gone a while for class. I can't imagine how he'll be when I see him after these past three weeks." Pansy smiled a little guiltily at him, sitting up as he nudged her. She rolled onto her side and rested her head on his shoulder, snuggling into him between his arm and his ribcage. He was warm. It was nice to be warm in her bed again. She followed his gaze up to the photos, looking them over, and smiling as a few of them brought about happy memories.

"I think I'll ask Mama if I can take the whole board with me. She didn't have anything on it really, and apart from me, no one's been in this room in ages." She turned her eyes to look at him instead, following the graceful line of his nose, looking at the silver grey of his eyes and the way his hair was a bit messed up from lying down. It was impossible to hide the little smile on her face as she looked at him. "I really missed you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 13th 2011, 6:21 am

Draco turned his gaze from the pictures of them down to her face, eyes mapping out all the peaks and valleys. "I missed you too." He leaned in so their foreheads were closer together and his eyes focused on hers, admiring all the subtly different shades of brown in them. He loved knowing that now he had the luxury of looking at her but not worrying about memorizing every freckle on the bridge of her nose as he was going to spend the rest of his life waking up to them. "Promise me we'll never be apart for that long again."

Before she could reply he leaned in a little further he gave her a gentle kiss before pulling away again to look at her, their legs intertwined around where her pillow was supposed to be. Maybe they should have thought about this better if they ever want blankets tonight. Oh well.

Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 6:34 am

Pansy smiled at him, feeling her cheeks warm pleasantly as he asked for her promise and kissed her quickly. "I promise, as long as you do." She let her eyes close again, nudging her face closer so that her nose touched the tip of his. Staying like that for a moment, she sighed and sat up reluctantly, glancing around the piles of books. She turned and hopped off the bed, reaching over a stack of books and grabbing her pajamas. "I am not, however, sleeping in my clothes. We did that a lot at school, but there's a reason pajamas are made for sleeping in. It's much nicer."

She shrugged with a little grin, turning around out of habit and facing away from him as she quickly maneuvered her arms inside her shirt, and slipped it off. Pajamas were much nicer than sleeping in jeans and shirts that had been worn all day. There was something so cuddly and nice about pajamas, plus since she'd gotten up, they could switch around and face the right way, and even go ahead and crawl under the blanket. That would be nice. She pushed her jeans down afterward, and stepped into her pajama shorts, which really were an old pair of Draco's stolen boxers.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 13th 2011, 6:42 am

Draco watched her get up and find her pajamas, but when she turned around he sighed and got off the bed, tossing the pillow to the right end of the bed and pulling off his own jeans and shirt. After looking around quickly he settled for lying them atop a pile of books somewhere near the bed, at least the mini mountains could serve some purpose other than tripping Pansy up every time she tried to go somewhere. He pulled the blankets back and crawled underneath, holding them up for her to join him. Also he really likes that she sleeps in his boxers, in case she was wondering.

When she was under the blankets with him and they had gotten comfy he looked over at the piles of books over her shoulder, "So how long do you think it'll take us to pack in the morning? Also you need to make sure to owl your father tomorrow to let him know you're alive and with me before he starts hunting for you himself."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 6:58 am

Pansy finished undressing and redressing, leaving her clothes in a pile in the floor, not really caring as to their location as they would be packed away in the morning. She hurried back to where Draco was holding up the blanket for her, crawling underneath and cuddling up to him again. She's glad that he likes it, or at least would be if she knew that he liked her wearing his boxers. Mostly she just thinks they're comfy and she has a somewhat endless supply if she needs more. His trunk was never locked and she helped herself to the clean ones.

"I don't know. A while I suppose, but mostly I'll just magic it all into my trunk and sort it out better once we get back to school. I say that, but I'll also probably be too lazy and will leave it a mess in the trunk and on my floor." She shrugged, not really caring about it. The state of her clothes and things was of the least concern. Draco was the only thing she was able to think about now. She sort of liked it that way. "Oh. You're right." She sighed and rolled over, letting herself slip out of the bed and make her way across the room, managing not to knock anything over for once. She grabbed a piece of parchment and her quill, scribbling away. "I guess I should really apologize. Profusely. He won't be too pleased with me when I get home." She glanced up at Draco for a second before finishing her letter, folding it up and walking over to the bed to snatch the blanket off him, wrapping it around her shoulders instead and heading out into the hall so she could go find the raven and send the note off with him. She returned a few moments later, leaping across the room over the books, and pouncing onto the bed, narrowly missing landing right on top of Draco. She grinned down at him playfully before flopping down onto the bed next to him, clinging the blanket tightly around her, not sharing with him at all.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 13th 2011, 7:16 am

Draco hadn't meant for her to get up and run off to send the owl or raven or whatever bird she happened to be using right at that moment but all of a sudden not only was he all alone in the bed but he was also blanket-less. He sat up slightly and chuckled to himself, amused by her antics and so glad that he had found her and could be here to witness them.

When she reappeared he had to confess amazement that she not only made it across the room all bundled up in blankets without knocking anything over but she always landed on the bed without crushing him. When she lay down he smirked back and her and pulled her into his arms, blankets and all, wrapping his leg over her and essentially trapping her in the cocoon of blankets. Cuddling her closer he wrapped himself around her like she was nothing more than a stuffed toy or a pillow, moving her around as he saw fit.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 7:24 am

Pansy laughed, wrinkling her nose in amusement as he wrapped himself around her and wriggled with her in his arms and moved her around as he liked. "Draco, stop!" She laughed, and her request for him to stop was entirely in play. "Stop it!" she said between laughs, as she was moved back and forth and wrapped tighter in her blanket and his arms. She nuzzled her head down into the blanket, figuring that if she were going to be wrapped in it, she wanted to be entirely warm inside. Peeking out at him, she was now covered up to just below her eyes. "Cozy."

She wriggled, just a little at first since she was wrapped and held so tightly, but more enthusiastically and violently after a moment or two, trying to escape all that had bound her in place. She finally got an arm free, and then a leg, and then pulled the blanket off of herself. She was still wrapped in Draco's limbs, but she didn't mind that so much. She tossed her blanket over them both, sighing happily and burying her face against his chest, pressing a kiss to his skin as she closed her eyes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 13th 2011, 7:35 am

Draco smiled at her face just peering out at him from the blanket wrap and closed his eyes, wondering if she would stay put for the night like that. Just as he had expected almost immediately after he had shut his eyes she started to wriggle. As she squirmed he kept a tight hold of her wondering just how successful she was going to be. He laughed and helped her sort out the blanket over them when she eventually managed to break slightly free, still smiling and letting out the occasional chuckle. He curled up properly with her once the blanket was out of the way and let out a happy sigh when she pressed a kiss to his chest, moving his lips to press against the top of her hair.

Closing his eyes again and expecting her to actually stay put he scooted down a little further in the bed and stroked his fingers through her hair one more time, "I love you Pansy, sweet dreams." Moving his leg he wrapped it around hers, a subtle move to make sure that if she tried to go anywhere in the night it would wake him up so she couldn't get away again. Not that he thought she was going to try but better safe than sorry at this point.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 13th 2011, 8:17 am

Pansy made yet another little happy sigh as his fingers stroked over her hair and she settled down to sleep, adjusting as Draco moved a little and curling up closer to him. She wrapped an arm around him, smiling as she noticed his careful wrapping of his leg around hers. "I'm not going anywhere, I swear," she promised him in a sleepy voice, her eyes shut and breathing slowing already. "Goodnight, Draco." Her arm tightened around him for a moment, but her sleepiness didn't let her grip remain for too long. Her arm relaxed along with the rest of her body. "I love you." After the faint, tired whisper, Pansy drifted to sleep, not likely to wake until woken by Draco moving or Mama shouting upon discovering the door locked and sensing that Draco had not left last night. She didn't need to see it, that woman seemed to know what was going on without Pansy telling her. She wouldn't be surprised if Mama already knew that they were curled up together right now, but it didn't matter. Draco was the only one Pansy was thinking of as she drifted to sleep.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 14th 2011, 6:00 am

Draco woke up the next morning and smiled, all the events of the night before coming back to him as he inhaled the scent of her hair. Looking over her head he saw that it was almost nine and wondered if Mama was going to wake them or if they were doing their own thing. As if his thoughts had summoned her he heard the door handle wiggle and then some rapid knocking followed by Mama shouting in about how the door should be open and all sorts of other things that Draco blocked out, closing his eyes and burying his face in her hair. He was busy enjoying being back in bed with Pansy and didn't want some crazy old lady shouting at them about propriety and their parents wishes.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 14th 2011, 6:05 am

Pansy had slept better than she had in ages, and didn't stir as Draco woke. It wasn't until Mama's frantic banging that she groaned and roused herself, keeping her eyes closed as she rolled over a little to face the door. With another long groan, she shouted back in a lull between the old woman's frantic knocks and rants. "For Merlin's sake! I'm still a maiden! Don't piss yourself over a wish for solitude!" An exasperated sigh followed and she rolled over again, curling into Draco's chest and the sanctuary of his arms. "I don't want to move," she mumbled in a very sleepy little voice. She had kept her eyes closed the whole time, and fully intended to go back to sleep until he made her get up.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 14th 2011, 6:25 am

Draco laughed as she shouted back at Mama and was relieved to hear the old lady's frustrated grumbles as she headed back downstairs to start working on their breakfast. He cuddled her closer when she curled into him, wrapping his body around her again and tugging on the blankets to make sure she was still covered. "I don't want to move either but I have to admit that I'm rather afraid that Mama will just blast the door away soon to get in here so maybe we should get up." As he said it he closed his own eyes again and pulled her even closer, not actually willing to even contemplate going through with what he had suggested.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 14th 2011, 6:40 am

"Then let her do it," Pansy laughed sleepily, snuggling closer into his embrace. "We're leaving today anyway, and it will be her broken door to deal with, not mine." Slowly as if she were terribly tired but wished to show affection anyway, she pressed her lips to his chest in a soft kiss. She followed it with several others, traveling across his skin very languidly, covering him as thoroughly as she could in her current position with her eyes closed. She moved a little, pushing on his shoulder to get him to lie on his back, rolling with him to position herself on top of him. Continuing the kisses on his chest, she slid upward slowly, moving her lips over his collar bone and up onto his neck. "We get to wake up like this every morning if we want, you know."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 17th 2011, 6:05 am

Draco smiled and ran a hand up her back, fingers sliding across her skin under the soft t-shirt. He chuckled as she kissed his neck and whispered to him. He wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her down, leaning his forehead against hers and whispering back, "I hope you know how incredibly perfect that sounds." Leaning in he gave her a proper kiss as Mama started knocking on the door again announcing breakfast and telling them that it was unseemly to still be in bed at this hour. Groaning Draco pulled away and yelled back that they would be down soon, nudging Pansy off him and sitting up, making her get out of the bed with him and dressed so they could go see to Mama and hopefully stop her from fuming too much.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 17th 2011, 6:24 am

A smile spread across Pansy's face when he answered her, and she let herself stare at his eyes, really study them like she used to, looking over the flecks of brighter silver in them among the dark grey parts. She closed her eyes and melted into his kiss, which was unfortunately interrupted by Mama only seconds later. She laughed as Draco shouted back at her, rolling over onto her back and letting him take her hands and drag her out of bed. She sprung to her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on for a moment before she let go so he could dress. Gathering her own clothes from bags on the floor, she changed quickly and took his hand, moving toward the door so they could get some breakfast and then come back up to start packing. Before they stepped out of the little library, however, she grabbed his other hand and jerked him toward her, leaning against a wall and sliding her hands up his arms to hold onto his face. She kissed him like she hadn't in ages, pulling away a moment later, breathless with love in her eyes.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 17th 2011, 6:42 am

Draco pulled back from the kiss and smiled, standing there for a moment with his eyes matching hers. Leaning in he captured her lips again for one more kiss before stepping away and taking her hand to walk downstairs with her. Sitting down where they had last night he thanked Mama for their breakfast and received a rather cold look. Mama certainly had some very old fashioned values. He laughed and nudged Pansy's food under the table as he tucked into the delicious meal on the table. After they finished he thanked Mama again and offered to help her clear up but she shooed them away and instead they went upstairs to pack up all her things and make sure that there was nothing they missed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next