Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Kitchen

+8
Rose Weasley
Jenna Wood
Fred Weasley I
Aidan Engel
Teddy Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Miela
Lily Evans
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Main Kitchen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Main Kitchen

Post  Teddy Lupin September 27th 2011, 4:54 am

Teddy frowned, "Okay, okay. No need to rub it in." He rolled his eyes, mumbling, "I would have beat you too, if it wasn't for that damn rabbit pie." His eyes widened when James asked for his firewhiskey. "James! I've been saving that for a really good party!" He sighed, realizing there was probably no way around it, "You can have it when we get back. But I better get at least one drink out of it. Now, I need a cigarette."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 27th 2011, 5:03 am

James felt quite smug knowing about the firewhiskey and claiming it as his own. "I was hoping you would be stupid and take the rabbit pie," he grinned. "And no worries mate. I'll give you a drink from it," he promised. His grin widened even more when Teddy said he needed a cigarette. "And this is exactly why you and I are bros. I swear, it's like you're living in my head sometimes and that place can be quite scary," he said, standing up. He rebuttoned his pants so they didn't slip down, then took a quick sip of water. "To the usual spot?" he asked, referring to the place on the grounds the two often escaped to to smoke.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 27th 2011, 5:11 am

"Seriously, firewhiskey is expensive. I don't want to have to go out and buy more of it. You're such a drag." Teddy cheered up immediately when James suggested they go out for a smoke together and grinned, "The usual spot." He agreed, "I'm following you." He said, gesturing to the door.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 27th 2011, 5:14 am

Teddy Lupin wrote:"Seriously, firewhiskey is expensive. I don't want to have to go out and buy more of it. You're such a drag." Teddy cheered up immediately when James suggested they go out for a smoke together and grinned, "The usual spot." He agreed, "I'm following you." He said, gesturing to the door.

"Of course you're following me. Everyone follows me because of how amazing I am. It's alright to be a little jealous Lupin," James teased his bro. He then walked out of the kitchens with Teddy following him.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Engel September 29th 2011, 1:08 am

Tiptoeing into the kitchen, Aidan snuck a quick look around. Luckily, he saw no one around, unluckily, he had no faith in his coordination keeping him out of trouble. The wolf-like husky trotting directly beneath his feet didn't help either. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to be down here, and he couldn't find anyone to ask. No matter how well he did in class, it seemed like the teachers and students just didn't see him. He had spent so long in charms with his hand up that he still couldn't quite feel his fingertips. "I bet theres a spell for that." he thought out loud.
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 29th 2011, 1:11 am

Fred strutted into the room as if he owned it, because he basically did. I mean, who else frequents the kitchens as much as Fred and George? Not very many. He saw a boy he didn't recognize, perhaps a year or so younger than himself. "Is Filch after you?" He laughed, watching the boy tip toe around the kitchens as if he wasn't supposed to be there. Actually, students probably WEREN'T supposed to be there, but no one really cared. The cream puffs were too good.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Location : With Gwen, making uncharacteristically sappy remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Engel September 29th 2011, 1:21 am

Aidan a corner, and found himself inches away from a black-sweatered chest. He jumped, instantly recognizing the face of Fred Weasley, or was it George? The twins infamous with the students of Hogwarts. Sputtering, he continued, "How did you....? But.... How are you so sneaky?" Aidan slowly got his bearings, looking around for Rumi, who was miraculously out of sight at the first hint of trouble. Looking up, he saw that the twin was grinning, and relaxed a bit. He decided to stay on his guard here, as the Twins were notorios for being predictably unpredictable.
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 29th 2011, 1:25 am

"How am I so sneaky? Years of sneaking around Filch. I can tell you're new here, by 4th year, no one really thinks of sneaking in the kitchens. You won't be caught, because Filch never comes in here. The only thing he can cook is burnt fish." Yum yum, burnt fish. "I suggest the cream puffs." Fred said with an air of great knowledge. "They're superb. Although you might want to be careful, they've been known to turn people into canaries." He smirked, then turned to a house elf and requested a butterbeer, a creampuff and other delectables.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Location : With Gwen, making uncharacteristically sappy remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aidan Engel September 29th 2011, 1:35 am

No matter how on guard Aidan was, that last comment still left him speechless. ".........Canaries?" he muttered, with a confused face. Following Fred's example, Aidan bent over, and asked one of the house elves for firewhiskey and a ham sandwich. The elf looked up at him with a funny look.
"Excuse Tobby, but what is ham sammich?" he asked.
Aidan began to explain the concept of sandwich making as he sat down, wondering with every one of the elf's confused remarks whether it might not make sense to just make one himself.
Aidan Engel
Aidan Engel
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 12th 2011, 4:01 am

Jenna strode into the Kitchens. For once she wasn't lost, or ambling about aimlessly. She actually had a purpose, which was odd. But, since it was the kitchens after all, Jenna wasn't there by accident. She wanted to bake some brownies. And they would be amazing brownies too, it was a hobby that she'd spent hours perfecting. And she would make epic brownies for epic people, and she would eat half the batter, and it would be a good time.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 12th 2011, 4:14 am

Rose walked into the kitchen and looked around. She saw many house elves and one girl. And the fridge, what she had come for. She hurried over to the fridge stuck her head inside. After rooting around she found what she had been looking for: soda. It had been three days since soda had been served with the meals and Rose was going a little crazy. She grabbed two and turned around to face the other girl. "Hey, I'm Rose." She said, "Soda?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 12th 2011, 11:59 pm

[Sorry, my mom kicked me off of the computer for the night right after I posted. Blame her.]

Jenna was too preoccupied gathering ingredients for some peanut-butter brownies to notice the other girl enter the kitchens and look around for some soda. It was only when she turned to Jenna and announced her presence that Jenna realized that there was even someone there. She gave a little jump, but managed to not drop the jars of creamy and crunchy peanut butter that she had been holding. "Oh! Hi, I'm Jenna, and I don't know about the soda. I'm here for brownie purposes."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 13th 2011, 2:42 am

"Okay," Rose said, replacing the second soda in the fridge. She kicked the door shut with her foot and jumped up on the counter. She watched Jenna for a few minutes, swinging her feet and drinking her soda, before she asked, "Want some help? I'm actually a half decent cook." It was true, she usually baked with her mom all the time. They made a dish together for every family event they went to. Rose loved it.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 13th 2011, 2:56 am

Jenna watched as Rose swung herself up onto the counter and watched as Jenna continued gathering her various ingredients. "Sure, I'd love it if you'd help bake! Baking is always fun with other people. You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of things they like to bake. And besides, I'm not about to deny anyone snitches of brownie mix. It's one of my favorite parts!" Jenna shifted herself and the bowl with ingredients that she was stirring over a little bit to make room for Rose to stand.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 13th 2011, 3:13 am

Rose hopped off of the counter and placed her soda down beside the brownie bowl. "Jenna Wood, right? You're on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. I remember playing against you last year." She rolled up her sleeves and washed her hands, "You were pretty good." She said reluctantly, smiling. Walking over to stand beside the bowl, she grabbed a spoon. "What do you want me to do?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 13th 2011, 3:20 am

Jenna smiled, "Thanks, and yeah, Jenna Wood is my name, Quidditch is my game. You were pretty good too, Rose Weasley isn't it?" Jenna went over to the cupboard and got some more flour and sugar. "Here" she said, handing over the dry ingredients. "You take charge of the dry ingredients, I'm working on the special, super-duper-secret peanut butter/chocolate mix-y thing-a-ma-jig." As you can tell, Jenna isn't the most articulate person.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 13th 2011, 3:31 am

Rose laughed, "Dry ingredients, sounds good. The super-duper-secret peanut butter/chocolate mix-y thing-a-ma-jig sounds too difficult anyway." She grinned and grabbed her own bowl, dumping the flour, sugar, baking soda and cocoa into it. And anything else you need for brownies that isn't on the top of my head. Yeah. "Rose Weasley is right. Best chaser on the team." She said, grinning.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 13th 2011, 3:40 am

Jenna smiled, while she added peanut butter chips, semi sweet chocolate chips and crunchy and creamy peanut butter to a small pot. She put it all on the stove for it to melt. She could have done it with magic, but she always thought that it tasted better this way. "Well, it's a good thing I'm a beater then! Otherwise we'd be directly competing instead of playing different positions on opposing teams. And that's never fun, I hate having to be violent against people I like (except for the occasional prank or two, or three)."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 13th 2011, 4:02 am

Rose smiled, "I know exactly what you mean. I try to keep everything on the field, but... I'm a really competitive person!" She said, as if asking for Jenna to understand her. "It's hard sometimes." She kept mixing all the dry ingredients together until they were pretty much blended. She pushed the bowl towards the one Jenna was working on and took a sip of her soda, "That's why I love Quidditch, but if another teams chaser were to tell me they were better than me..." She trailed off, "And my whole family plays, too."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 14th 2011, 2:59 am

[OMG sorry! I had tons of work to do and kind of got buried.]

Jenna smiled, sympathizing.; "I understand, I can get competitive too. I have an older brother who's nine years older than me. There is absolutely no way I could have grown up and not been competitive, it just isn't possible." She went over to the stove and took off the now completely melted mixture of peanut-butter-chocolatey stuff. "My whole family plays too, ever heard of Oliver Wood? He didn't pressure us into playing or anything, but he let me and my brother start training the moment we had interest, which was quite a young age. For my first birthday I got a toy broom. I was raised on Quidditch, I couldn't imagine doing anything else. And playing against someone who is better then you or playing with them only makes you a better player." Jenna couldn't believe she was giving ethics lessons. She was a BEATER. The two didn't really go together.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 14th 2011, 11:40 pm

[Don't worry about disappearing, I do it all the time (: ]

Rose laughed, "Oh Merlin, I'm glad my brother is younger. It means I've got a head start at being better at everything." She gasped, "Your father is Oliver Wood? My dad talks about him all the time! He says Oliver was keeper right before he took over. He pretty much learned all his moves from your dad." She grinned, "He'll be so excited to hear that I met you."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 14th 2011, 11:54 pm

Jenna laughed, "My brother's nine years older than me so it's kind of hard to compare us when I'm so much younger. Besides, he isn't a beater anyway, he's a chaser." Jenna added the milk and eggs to the dry ingredients and pulled out a wooden spoon from a drawer and began mixing them together. "Really? Your dad is Ron Weasley? I'm sure my dad would be flattered to learn that he learned all of his best moves from him."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 16th 2011, 2:12 am

"So neither of you liked the position your dad played?" Rose asked, "I mean, I didn't like keeper either. Partly because there's not much action, partly because my dad always made me play chaser so he could keep." She grinned, "But my brother prefers keeper. Which is good for me. There's always someone to practice on."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Main Kitchen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 12:18 am

Jenna smiled, it was nice talking to someone who viewed Quidditch in a similar way as she did. It didn't happen often. "I don't know why neither of us play keeper. It just never suited me very well, I can play a decent keeper. And I trained as a chaser for a little while, but beater is something that I'm much more passionate about than any other position that I've ever played." Jenna tilted her head thoughtfully, "I think different positions are better suited to different types of people and we just happened to all be different. Now if we had a seeker in the family we'd have all of the positions."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley October 18th 2011, 2:57 am

"Interesting theory," Rose said, stopping to think about it for a moment. "So would you say that each position is suited towards a different personality type?" She asked, "Because I could definitely make some connects just based on the people I know." She reached into a cupboard above her and picked out the newest looking pan. Then, walking over to the fridge, she pulled out some butter and proceeded to butter the pan.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next