Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abandoned Classroom

+26
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Parvati Patil
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Tristan Raksha
Lee Jordan
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Sirius Black
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

An Abandoned Classroom Empty An Abandoned Classroom

Post  Guest March 12th 2010, 2:06 am

[For Lily and Sev's dancing lessons Very Happy]

Lily walked in, looking at the clock on the wall as she pushed desks aside, planning to send a message to Sev that she'd found a place for the dance lessons she'd promised to give him. She was determined that he wouldn't make a fool of himself in the more formal dances there, plus it would give her practice. She was dressed in black flats and a black skirt that went to her knees, then a simple white short-sleeved shirt. Her hair was pulled up in a low ponytail, and she determinedly pushed each each and every thing in the room to the edges, with her arms or wand.
Realizing it was so unused, she decided to leave it like it was, and come back another day.

[Sev can show up whenever, or she can send him a message.... Also, now, he'll be getting lessons AFTER the dance..just because she said she'd give them. Razz]

Back to top Go down

An Abandoned Classroom Empty Re: An Abandoned Classroom

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 6:29 am

James pulled Lily into the room, closing the door behind them. He took a deep breath and started apologizing at once. "I didn't mean it I swear! I think she was drunk or something and I'm sorry I was so stupid..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:32 am

Lily was too tired to try and do anything but be utterly befuddled as James pulled her into a abandoned room, blurting apologies. She sat down in a chair, rubbing her head. "Potter, you're mad...or I am, not sure which...but either way...what are you talking about, and why should I care?"

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 6:34 am

"- Besides, Katie started it and it's not my fault and oh merlin my shirt's still in that room - " James stopped short. "You don't know?" he asked, a feeling of panic rising in him. If Lily didn't know, he had just as good as told her...

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:37 am

[Wait, I thought we were pretending Snape had told Lily already?]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 6:38 am

[No, we're having James accidentally tell her THINKING Snape had told her.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 6:38 am

[*proudly waves probably the lone Evotter flag*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:39 am

Lily was more confused as ever. "Katie...your shirt!? ". Things began to click in her tired mind. "What did you do, James? I had no idea what you're talking about, but if you hurt her...between Fleur and Sirius she's been hurt enough!" Never mind me...no, forget little me, who he, and everyone else said he did too, claimed to care about me...what did they do..if he...no, he wouldn't, maybe he was just drunk...he did say Katie started it...

[No, Sev is going to get to explain more later..James is going to let her know enough to get mad and flip...which might happen again when she knows details xD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:40 am

[Lily, you BETTER be pissed when this ends. So Sev can comfort you. JUST SAYING.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 6:43 am

James looked up at Lily slowly, his mind working desperately to find a way to unsay all the things he'd already said. "I didn't hurt her..." he said in a small voice. Ohshitohshitohshitohshit "She was all over me," he tried to justify himself. "And, well, I got a little caught up in the moment but I stopped it... I left..." Somehow he had the sinking feeling things were not going well at all.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:45 am

[Lily, Sev is running about the castle being happy, so whenever this is over he can run into you and talk about it]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:47 am

[Tomorrow, hopefully all 3 of us will be on at some point to continue this, because tonight this ends with Lily falling asleep. Whenever she's all angry and whatever, yes, Sev can comfort her. Also, so that this can be pictured as Lily is still in her dress, which I love... http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/gojane_2097_519046554 Razz]

Lily stared at him in shock. How could he!? To Katie! To ME! After everything... She shook her head, leaning it in her hands. "God, James...how could you? You liar...of COURSE you'd do this after everything...." Her voice was soft, disbelieving, and exhausted.

[I dunno about them meeting tonight, i'm seriously pretty tired too. >_< Have to leave somewhat soon.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:48 am

[I won't be on tomorrow much in all likelihood, unless everyone goes out again, and leaves me behind, which is doubtful. If I do, it'll only be for a short time after like 8pm EST, knowing when I'll get home, but probably until like 9 or 10, and I'll need to get to bed at a reasonable hour as I have a long day on Monday]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 6:51 am

"But I... Lily I'm sorry! I didn't... She... I didn't mean to..." James felt desperate and hopeless. He had just ruined EVERYTHING between him and Lily. Merlin, he was such an IDIOT. Why, WHY did he always have to say exactly the wrong thing....

[I think Lily might have to have some sort of yelling fit where she yells at James for every wrong thing he's ever done. That would definitely make James break down into tears...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 6:59 am

[Aw. Well, sometime! And alrighty then James. Lily's probably going break out in tears too from stress and need-of-sleep.]

Lily heard his words, and shook her head, her fists clenched, as she held back tears. She stood up, nearly shaking with exhaustion combined with sad anger. "You...you... I can't believe...HOW could you do that?! Even let it CROSS YOUR MIND?! I can't BELIEVE I EVER GAVE YOU A CHANCE! Not like there's a reason for you to continue letting ME have to deal with you showing off, no, just go find another girl! I bet this has happened LOADS OF TIMES, I JUST NEVER KNEW. HYPOCRITE, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRIED TO FLATTER ME ONCE WITH YOUR LIES! YOU'VE HEXED SEV, AND OTHERS, YOUR A CONCEITED, PERSISTANT, IDIOTIC, OBLIVIOUS FOOL! WHY WOULD I, SHOULD I EVER DATE ANYONE WHO WOULD LEAD TWO GIRLS ON AT THE SAME TIME!?" Her outburst left her even more devoid of energy, so she stumbled over to a couch, sitting on it and hugging her knees, burrowing her face in her knees. Oh maybe i'll just sleep here, if he goes away, I don't know how he can even speak to me, kissing Katie after all he's said, i'm just tossed aside in his mind...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:01 am

[I am nearly crying for Lily right now, I really am.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:09 am

James gaped at Lily for a second, then ran after her over by the couch, dropping to his knees on the floor in front of her. "No! No no! Never anyone else, just you! I told you, she was the one leading me on! She just jumped on me at the dance and I couldn't..." but that was a lie. It was all his damn fault and he couldn't pretend otherwise. He felt something wet splash on his hand, and knew Lily was crying. "Lily, I'm sorry, so sorry..." And then his face was in his hands and what he thought were Lily's tears were actually his own and the only thought that would come to him was how stupid he looked now, crying in front of Lily... "Lily, you're the only girl I've ever loved and I know I'm an ass and and idiot and just the stupidest most arrogant conceited clueless person in the school and I'm sorry but I just can't stop when I'm around you. I wanted to show you I care by impressing you and I know that's stupid but I just cant' stop... If you want, I'll never speak to Katie again. I'll never even look at her. I'll - I'll stop hexing Snape and I'll leave you alone if it makes you happy..."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:11 am

[Wait, JAMES POTTER WILL STOP HEXING ME?!?? AHAHHAHA that's hilarious that'll never happen]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:12 am

[SH! At the very least he might cut back a bit... Wants to look good in front of Lily, you see.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:12 am

Lily looked up, in shock at his words and tears, and tears really started falling from her eyes at his outburst and she looked down at him, silently for a moment. Her eyes still held the anger, but it was muddled by her tears.
"James...if you mean that, how could you forget me long enough to be with Katie at all?! How could you never have ever seemed to cared for me as anything but a trophy? " She turned away from him, her back against the arm of the couch, and her eyes closed. I don't want to have to deal with this...this...betrayal, anymore. She was too tired for this, for James to...not sound like James, to be crying to her...after kissing Katie and..and everything.

Last edited by Lily Potter on March 14th 2010, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:13 am

[Sev really hates you, even more than before, for hurting her like this. He might kill you, if he gets the chance]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:14 am

[Eep! James would try to be all Problem Solver, trying to talk it out because that's what Lily would want him to do, and Sev would just kick his face in or something.... I can just see it now]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 14th 2010, 7:15 am

[Yeah, pretty much. And then he'd feel guilty about attacking you and breaking his promise to Lily for the second time, and try and defend himself to himself by saying you deserved it, and then go be all emo and conflicted and get drunk]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:17 am

[And then Lily would just have more reasons to like James. *smug grin*]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 14th 2010, 7:29 am

[Lily? Did you die? Please don't be dead...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down