Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Abandoned Classroom

+26
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Parvati Patil
Lucy Weasley
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Tristan Raksha
Lee Jordan
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Sirius Black
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

An Abandoned Classroom - Page 34 Empty Re: An Abandoned Classroom

Post  Andromeda Black July 5th 2010, 8:56 am

Tolga ignored the burning metal. He fought his muscles as they strove to make him fall. He felt the metal scorching his hand, but he still struggled closer to Pansy. He couldn't miss now. He raised his gun, until it was pointing at her heart.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 9:04 am

Pansy thought quick. She wouldn't be able to grab the gun away from him, thanks to her own curse on it. Stupefy didn't occur to her, and incarcerous or other freezing charms wouldn't work, as the gun was already pointed at it's intended target. No. Not again. She was not dying again, because this time, there would be no round two with life. Pansy grabbed onto his wrist, forcing his arm upwards as well as she could, moving the gun away from her heart, out toward her shoulder where she attempted to point it beyond her where it would not harm her. "Tolga, you're an idiot! Muggle weapons, really? And I thought you would be a good duelist. I thought you were better than this. Are you going to shoot me?!" She nearly laughed with her last sentence, but stopped herself, realizing it was a real question.

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on July 5th 2010, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 5th 2010, 9:12 am

[I am legitimately almost crying, because Tolga is going to try to kill himself. Fuck. Sorry if this took a while.]

Tolga smiled. "Yes. And then I am going to kill myself. Von't the vorld be luffley? Vhen no von has to vorry about us and out violence?" He pulled the trigger, but at the last moment, his hand shook, and the bullet went wide. "How can I miss?" He steadied himself. He aimed carefully, and pulled the trigger again. It jammed. He pulled against it harder, forcing the shot out, but it too missed his intentional target and buried itself in Pansy's shoulder. He didn't care. "You are about to die." He then turned the gun around, pointed it at his heart, and pulled as hard as he could. Unfortunately, the intense magic of the room and his falls had weakened the gun, and on this shot, it exploded, showering Pansy and Tolga with shrapnel.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 9:19 am

"That's insane.." But before she could finish the thought, he pulled the trigger, once. Twice. A third time and fire erupted in her left shoulder. She screamed and her hands let go of his wrist as she crumpled to the ground, curling up into a ball and cradling her arm next to her body, wishing the pain would stop. Her ears were ringing and her screams melded into the constant metallic sound echoing through her head. She looked up at Tolga as her vision blurred, watching as he turned the gun on himself. She screamed no, for him to stop, though she wasn't sure why? Why stop him from killing himself if she'd been so ready to do that for him just moments ago? Her thoughts stopped short as the pain only increased. There was an explosion in his hand and metal rained down on Pansy, scraping across her cheek, hands, arms. Nothing made sense anymore, she didn't even feel like she was in the classroom. Her wand was out of her hand, thrown to who knew where when she'd been shot and her hand went to her arm to hold it close to her. She laid on the ground in a state of half-awareness, tears streaming down her face, screams ripping from her lungs.

[Don't worry about it Sad Noooo Tolgaaaaa!!]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 9:21 am

[this is ange. NO TOLGA DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FUN TIMES YOU AND ANGE ARE GONNA HAVE TORMENTING VIK???? NOOO -clings-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 5th 2010, 9:27 am

Tolga was surprised that this pain was worse than the Cruciatus Curse that Pansy put on him. The metal bit into his skin, and he screamed in pain, he felt blood trickling out of his body. He gasped as his vision began to blur, and his body crumpled. He fell to the ground, in a faint.

[I gotta go, night.]
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 9:35 am

Pansy's breath came in short gasps, the pain in her shoulder spreading, the feeling in her fingers fading. She propped herself up on her good arm as well as she could, searching dumbly for her wand. Finally she found it and took it in her fingers, turning it toward Tolga quickly. He was out cold, there was no need. With a heavy sigh, she let herself fall against the ground again, crying out as the movement and pressure hurt her shoulder all the worse. It was the worst pain she'd felt, right up there with the Cruciatus, and it was nearly enough to put her unconscious. She twisted her head backward to look toward Severus, hoping he would notice the silence from her side of the room, that he would have paid attention to her screams, that he could save her because she knew she could do nothing for herself right now. She tried to call out to him, but her voice would not come and she couldn't catch her breath for the pain.

[PAUSED for Viktor and Severus to react and end the scene.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 6:12 pm

Severus scowled at Viktor, a look of supreme hatred on his face. "Don't speak about things you know nothing about," he snarled, his hand tightening around his wand- not in the dirty way god Luna stop thinking like that. "I don't doubt that whatever story Hermione fed you was more lies than truth, so you'll shut your mouth and speak when spoken t- FUCK!" The immense explosion caused Severus to remove his wand from Viktor's neck, whipping around to see what had occurred between the other two. A look of sheer horror crossed his face when he saw what had happened, and the sparks and bits of metal that had scattered and flown towards both he and Viktor burned deep, but he was hardly aware of it at the moment- he'd feel it later, but right now, he was running to the other side of the room, knocking Viktor off his feet in his rush, and collapsing beside Pansy. "Pansy- Flower- talk to me, breathe," he hissed, panic stricken and revolted. Receiving no response, he cried out and wrapped his arms around her as gently as he could, carefully lifting her off the ground. If she hadn't possessed such a tiny frame, he wouldn't have been able to lift her, but as it was he was able to cradle her in his arms, taking her wand from her feeble hands and placing it in his robes, glancing up at Tolga with a disgusted expression. If Viktor had made a sound, he hadn't noticed, and was barely aware that he was no longer bound by Severus' spell, but it didn't matter- all that mattered was getting her help, so he kicked open the door and tore out of the room, heading for the hospital wing.

Last edited by Severus Snape on July 5th 2010, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 5th 2010, 6:18 pm

Viktor groaned as he hit the ground, the shattered glass ripping at the ropes that bound him as the pieces of metal rained over him. He quickly grabbed his wand and got up, ignoring the pain as he ran over to Tolga. He looked at his friend in disbelief, wondering what the hell he was thinking as helped his friend up. Woo. It's a good thing Viktor's so manly because Tolga's a big guy. He lifted Tolga up and carried him out of the room as fast as he could.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 12:33 am

[YAY Old Spice buddy time!!!]

Kingsley's just randomly in here practicing some spells for class. And because it was hard to find another place that wasn't paused in something.

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 12:40 am

Viktor is walking along smelling like the man you wish your man smelled like. He hears something going on in a classroom so he peeks his head in. OMG HIS OLD SPICE BUDDY!!! "Hey Kingsley," he said as he walked in with a big smile. "Vot's new?"

[If there are any random typos... Blame the iPods weird autocorrect. -nods-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 12:44 am

[heehee okies! *pokes weird autocorrect*]

Kingsley looks up and grins, seeing his Old Spice buddy. He doesn't have to wish he smelled like the man you wish your man smelled like, because he already does smell like the man you wish your man smelled like. Man was that a mouthful. "Not much, Viktor. How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 12:50 am

"Not mu-- Vell, a lot of stuff that you probably don't vant to know about," he said, thinking of the Three Broomsticks. "Trust me." He chuckled as he pictured Kingsley's face if he told him about Mya and Ang walking in as he fucked Regulus in a bathroom..."Basically just spending time vith Regulus and my other friends."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 12:58 am

Kingsley would probably just mention that he'd feel sorry for both Mya and Ang, and Viktor and Reg. Because it'd have to be awkward for both parties. Then he would just not think about it. "How's Regulus doing? I haven't seen him in a while." Mostly because he's only gotten back a little bit ago, and because he's spent most of his time either studying or hanging out with Molly. Which is definitely not a bad thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 1:05 am

Viktor wonders what awkward feels like. "He's okay. I haven't seen him for a few days, actually," he said with a slight frown. He really hoped Regulus wasn't avoiding him because of the bathroom thing. Viktor thinks Reg should be more like him, and not hold grudges. "Last time I saw him he vos--" Pissed off. "Er- he had stuff to do, I suppose." Viktor doesn't want to tell Kingsley about sad Krack. It would ruin their nice chat, and Viktor would much rather hear about Mosley. "Vot about you? Meet any new friends recently?"

[AHHH I HAVE TO EAT DINNER! I'll be back soon... Soonish]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 1:13 am

[okies!!! *flails* Have fun!!!]

Kingsley has no idea what awkward feels like, but he figures that's how it'd feel to walk in on someone, or be the persons getting walked in on, in that situation. He wonders if there's something wrong, because Viktor frowned slightly and that must mean something's going on. But if he doesn't want to talk about it then Kingsley won't badger him. He's considerate. "I haven't gotten to meet a lot of new people, mostly been studying. But I have been hanging out a lot with Molly." His smile brightened. "She's very nice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 1:26 am

Viktor grinned as he saw the expression on Kingsley's face when he talked about Molly. "I know her. She is nice. That's great that you two are spending a lot of time together. She mentioned something about not having too many friends yet."

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 20th 2010, 1:34 am

[MY INNER MOLLY JUST POUTED AND SAID 'OH GREAT - WAY TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIANT LOSER WITH NO FRIENDS! THANKS, THANKS A BUNCH, VIKTOR!']

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 1:35 am

"She said something about that. I can't understand why she wouldn't, she's very nice. And rather pretty." Kingsley doesn't really get embarrassed but, if he did now would be one of those times. "She's managed to get me to talk a lot, and I hardly talk at all. Except to you and her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 1:40 am

"That's great, Kingsley! It sounds like you two are really hitting it off," he said happily. "I can see how she vould make you talk more. She sort of asks a lot of questions," he said with a laugh.

[MY AUNT MADE A CHOCOLATE PIE FOR LATER! MY INNER VIKTOT IS FREAKING OUT!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 1:46 am

[OMR THAT. IS. AWESOME. REMUS SAYS HE'S LEAVING MY HEAD FOR A BIT AND COMING OVER.]

Kingsley grinned. "She does. But I don't mind at all. Usually I just sort of ignore people who do that, cause I really don't like talking that much. Which sounds rather rude, I know. I look forward to talking to her though. It's a lot of fun. I rather like her too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 1:50 am

"Vell then, have you asked her on a date yet?" he asked with a big grin. His manly Old Spice buddy has
emotions! Who knew? Well, Viktor knew that Kingsley had emotions. They're just deep down. Yup.

[YAY!! PIE BUDDY PARTY!!!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact July 20th 2010, 1:54 am

[JUST MAKE SURE YOU RETURN HIM TO ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!! I'M GONNA BE LOST WITHOUT MY REMUS.]

"What?" Kingsley blinks. "Oh. Well, no. Not yet. If you can believe it, I've never been on a date in my life." He rubbed a hand over the back of his head, wondering what sort of places Molly would like to go to for a date.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 20th 2010, 1:56 am

[FUCK. HERMIONE AND LILY FAILED WITH THE TRANQ COOKIES AND NOW MOLLY WON'T STFU. WHO KNEW SOMEONE SO TINY COULD MAKE SO MUCH NOISE? AND HER SQUEALS ARE HIGH PITCHED, TOO....]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 20th 2010, 2:02 am

Viktor is a perfect boyfriend especially considering what he has to put up with, and quite the romantic as well. He could help Kingsley. Yes indeed. Viktor is the love doctor. "Oh. Vell, there's no rush. I vos just curious," he said with a shrug, his widening at Kinglsey's next comment. "Never!? I'd expect the girls to be all over you of all people." Viktor has no idea how a sexy, manly guy like Kingsley has never been on a date. Maybe something to do with the lack of expressing emotion. "You'll be fine. First dates aren't as bad as some people say they are, and vith a girl like Molly I'm sure it'll be fine"

[I'LL SEND HIM HOME WITH SOME EXTRA PIE! Oh... Viktor wants Remus to sleepover now.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next