Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily Reel

+34
Jack Smith
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Ginny Weasley
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Cormac McLaggen
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Remus Lupin
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Nikki Orwell
Padma Patil
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Danni Grindelwald
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adrian Black - Inactive
Katie Bell
HorcruxHunter
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
38 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Daily Reel - Page 13 Empty Re: The Daily Reel

Post  Molly Prewett May 28th 2010, 4:57 pm

Hermione's life:

* Hermione and Remus discuss godparents and decide to not have a godmother, as that spot was reserved for the now-absent Tam, and to ask James to be Kiora's godfather. Hermione makes it clear that she does not trust Sirius yet, and does not want him to be godfather.

* James accepts the role of godfather, and everyone is happy.

* It turns out that watching hot, half-naked boys mud-wrestle makes a great family outing for the Lupins.

* Remus has some sort of a brain fart and, without even discussing it with Hermione, decides to ask Sirius to be a second godfather to Kiora.

* Hermione takes Kiora to visit Tam. Remus does not sleep the entire time his girls are away.

* When Remus tells Hermione about the surprise godfather, she's unbelievably upset that Remus could treat her with so little respect and completely disregard her feelings on such an important matter. It was so sad that both Lenore and Amethyst cried over this scene. But we bravely struggled through it, and Remus and Hermione make peace. Remus feels so bad that he'll never make that mistake again. Hermione is pretty clear that she expects James to be first godfather, and that he gets first say in Kiora's life after herself and Remus.

* Hermione runs into Sirius in the boys' dorm and they have a confrontation over Hermione's distrust of Sirius when it comes to Kiora. Essentially they get everything out in the open at last. Hermione tells Sirius she's going along with him as a godfather for Remus' sake, but one wrong move on his part and she'll take Kiora away so fast his head will spin. Sirius swears he'd die for Kiora, which is enough for Hermione.

* Kiora is having a sleepover with Lily so that Remus and Hermione can have a little bit of a break. Hermione is grateful for the help, but also a bit emotional about the prospect of Kiora being away for the night.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett May 28th 2010, 7:08 pm

Dee's Life:
After the whole baby drama thing, Dee takes pills with Gellert, but she hasn't done it since. She makes out with Albus too, but she runs away from that because it was weird. She and Reg were becoming friends again, but that failed when they had a fight over Reg's use. Then, in a fit of ho-skank-bitchness, she comforts Ducky (Krum, for you ignorant souls) and they have sex. After that, Dee kills Pansy... and runs away. Because killing people is bad. Pansy was her horcrux, and Dee didn't want her living like that. Dee comes back for prom, and sees Albus and Ange together, and that makes her mad, causing Albus and Dee to just drift apart. Yep. Later on, Dee and Gelly hang out in the hall to talk about Pansy. and Rachel is smartical, so that never finished because I didn't have a reply. Dee finds out that Pansy is alive, and MARRIED, and thoroughly shocked. Dee also introduces Millicent to vegetables and fat camp. Oh, and Dean and Dee hung out again, and are now on good terms thanks to Fallopian and Giggity. And finally, Dee meets Fred Weasley II, and Free Squared would be on, if Fannah wasn't getting in the way.

Rose's Life:
Uh... she's dating Lorcan. That's all I do with her. Awesome.

Gabrielle's Life:
GABBY FINALLY HAS A FRIEND! *drumroll* Neville Longbottom! Hooray, hooray!

Cho's Life:
I RP as Cho? Oh shit. I'd forgotten.

Nott's Life:
Thissyyyyyy! They had a whipped cream fight and are just so darn cute. CISSA, we should finish that...

Marlene's Life:
Marlene was once Megan, and then Molly.
AND NOW SHE'S HERE AND CRAZY. Love her. Smile
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 28th 2010, 7:33 pm

So, here's the deal with what went down last night. I told Joel to post a quick summary and I'd elaborate today, so I will.

Basically, Reg's Life:

1. He's insanely depressed with Viktor.
2. Faye finds out from Scorpius about Gellert and Regulus, she refuses to believe him, and they get into a fight over it.
3. Faye confronts Regulus, but he tells her everything she's heard is true. She calls him a parasite, says he doesn't even know who he is anymore, and it really hurts Regulus. She says she doesn't want to be his enemy, but they'll never be friends like they were.
4. That leaves Regulus with Gellert and the drugs. Gellert abuses him, basically, but Reg is too stupid to see it. Gellert is kind of a rapist.
5. Regulus and Gellert go to Hogsmeade together; Regulus leaves with heroin as well, this time.
6. Gellert drags Regulus to a back alley in Hogsmeade. Regulus is high on heroin, and Gellert tries- and succeeds- in taking advantage of him. What starts out as an intensely sexy fuck turns wrong when Gellert- partly on accident, partly on purpose- smashes Reg's head against the brick wall. Gellert finishes, Regulus passes out on the ground in his own blood. Gellert leaves him there.
7. Regulus wakes up alone, naked, and covered in his own blood. He realizes that they were right all along about Gellert, and he really has absolutely nothing left in the world.
8. Regulus goes to the showers to clean up, and has an extremely depressing scene which made me want to vomit it was so emo and stupid and pathetic. It's really long.

Sirius' Life:
1. He and Viktor are still BFFs.
2. Sexy shirtless mud wrestling with Viktor.
3. Remus tells Sirius he's a godfather. Sirius is insanely proud.
4. Sirius and Fleur admit that they need each other; they're now together.
5. Sirius tells Katie, and is horrible to her about it. She slaps him and walks away, saying she's done with him.
6. Sirius talks to Hermione, who resents what Remus did. Sirius is angry and hurt by the assumptions she makes about him, but they leave on halfway peaceful terms.
7. More shirtless mud wrestling!

AND NOW. THE REALLY EPIC SHIT.

1. Regulus is in the showers, as is mentioned above. He turns to the last thing he has left- his drugs. He does the stupidest thing any junkie can do and speedballs (for you young children, that's heroin and cocaine together; the most lethal of drugs, really, and insanely strong. They have opposite effects; heroin slows down the heart, and cocaine speeds it up, and it confuses the cardiovascular system and generally results in overdose or cardiac arrest, with even the tiniest bit of each drug, if you do it wrong.). He overdoses.
2. Viktor and Sirius find Regulus, naked and dying in the showers. They get him to the hospital wing.
3. Sirius freaks the hell out on everyone, and is terrified out of his mind. Viktor is just as scared, but is a lot calmer than Sirius is.
4. Joel is epic and by my demand and obsession he totally quotes Pulp Fiction at everyone and I laughed a lot, as it was entirely for my amusement. I love you Joel.
5. Joel fucks up the adrenaline shot and commands Marid to help him. Marid is no longer under Joel's control, and he refuses, due to his hatred of Regulus.
6. Djinn returns. His body was the only thing that died when Marid murdered him; his soul attached itself to Marid. He takes over Marid's body and kills Marid for good.
7. Djinn pulls out the needle and uses his awesome god powers to sense the damage to Regulus. We all remember from months ago that Djinn's body can't handle any kind of pollution, i.e. drugs, alcohol, human emotion. All of which Regulus is full of. He kisses Regulus, and tells him all the things he can see in the future, because unlike before, he can finally see what happens to Regulus. It was so happy it made me cry, because it was also sad. Djinn sucks the poison out of Regulus and heals him with his own soul... which in turn kills him, body and soul. He is not coming back, this time, folks. He is dead.
8. Djinn's death also kills Nurse Joel, as their bodies and souls were linked. I am sad, because I loved Djinn and Joel. Halloween will take over as nurse.
9. Regulus is alive but unconscious. Sirius hugs him, says he's sorry, and leaves without another word. He has left Hogwarts until I'm back from vacation. Viktor won't leave Reg's side, and sends out a lot of notes to people about what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 4:42 am

-Regulus and Viktor are back together.
- Fabian sends Regulus the most epic get well card ever, a giant teddy bear, balloons, and various other things; he visits Regulus and cheers him up greatly.
- Regulus is devastated over Djinn and Joel's deaths; he swears to never use drugs again
- Regulus is too scared to go back to his dorm; he and Viktor are staying in the RoR for a few days.
- Sirius comes back; he tries to talk to Regulus, and ask his forgiveness, but Reg wants none of it, and Sirius leaves, rather upset about it.
- Regulus and Viktor share some -intimate- time.
- Regulus is introduced to Mya who he now views in fear as the scary mama bear who wants to forcefeed him so she can fatten him up, roast him, and feed him to her hair, which is a separate, sentient entity.
- Regulus, Viktor, and Fabian hang out a few times; much humor ensues.
- Regulus and Faye talk; he tells her what happened, and that he's done with drugs and Gellert for good. She's happy for him, and especially happy about him and Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 3rd 2010, 1:56 am

Viktor's goatee is back. I thought I should clear that up.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 3rd 2010, 7:20 am

What's up with my characters:

Joel: Was killed during Reg's healing becuase he's mentlaly linked to Djinn (who died) and therefore died himself. WAs resurrected since he's viewed as collateral damage, and the gods like to keep things clean and precise...and their hands carefullly gloved to hide the dirt.

Djinn: Died while saving Reg after almsot dying at the hands of his successor, Mardi. Possessed Marid, took over, healed Reg and took in all the drugs and sickness and therefore died. He was pulled back to Godsholme from his afterlife and judged by the high gods after seeing his fathers. The decree is that he'll be a guardian god/spirit for Regulus, Viktor, Joel, and the student's of Hogwarts of import (such as Pansy, Fabian, Nikki...people that i like, really). He was sent back with Joel as a human with some powers and abilities, nothing like he had before. Met with Reg, was set on fire, gossipped, and generally had a good time. Will be stalkign people at random.

Raksha: Had his first Change, danced with Peter Pan at Prom, umm made friends with Alice Prewett though idk if that still holds since she changed houses.

Halloween: Took over the Hospital Wing till Joel got back. Still a doll.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 3rd 2010, 5:22 pm

Remione Update:

* Kiora's first full moon is awful. The baby spends all night screaming, Moony spends all night trying to break out of the Shrieking Shack to get back to his family, Hermione goes slightly out of her mind trying to cope. Remus is pretty badly beat up afterwards, but heads straight back to the dorm because he can't stand to be away any more. Hermione patches him up and they all pass out together.

* Viktor asks Hermione to visit in the HW when Reg overdoses, where she learns about Joel's death and is very upset (because Joel's saved hers, Remus' and Kiora's lives before!)

* When Reg gets out of the HW, Hermione meets him for the first time and instantly goes into Mama Bear Mode, force feeding him and terrifying him with her whirlwind of maternal bossiness.

* Hermione bonds with Fabian (because having someone pull a baby out of you is kind of trust-inspiring). Fabian wants to plan a baby shower. Hermione loves Fabian.

* Hermione finds Sirius' note for Remus saying he's left Hogwarts for a while because of the whole Reg ODing thing... She writes back to send drooled-on cookies from the baby and news that Reg is ok.

* Hermione fills Remus in on everything that's been happening with Krack and Sirius and Joel etc etc. She also asks him about the possibility of asking Fabian to be godmother and he agrees. (Have yet to actually ask Fabian....)

* Hermione and Sirius get to talking - he's bought the most adorable gifts back from his trip for Kiora (the much anticipated leather jacket, a quidditch mobile and a book of wizard fairy tales *winkwinknudgenudge*) They have a nice little bonding moment, Sirius apologizes for the way he treated Hermione, she forgives him. Yay they are friends again!

* Hermione finds James, and has to tell him about Remus asking Sirius to be second godfather. James now feels like Sirius has everything that's important to him and he should just give up. Hermione is upset and tries to get him to see that James is important, and missed.

* She also meets Gideon and bonds with him too and plays a tiny little matchmaker role in giving Gid and Polly a little push to get Golly off the ground. [I LOVE GOLLY!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 3rd 2010, 8:46 pm

THIS PART RIGHT HERE MADE ME HAPPY INSIDE:

* It turns out that watching hot, half-naked boys mud-wrestle makes a great family outing for the Lupins.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell June 4th 2010, 9:26 pm

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/the-grounds-f8/the-hogwarts-lake-t1314-120.htm

Me and Luna were discussing how the Lunamorties and Blobs were like wandering around, then she was like "Omg, what if the blobs have eaten them?!" So.. along came this conversation!

The contents; Katie sees strange pinks ball things chasing something, which she soon realises are the Lunamorties. And her and Luna try and chase the blobs, but are too late and the Lunamorties are... absorbed.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 6th 2010, 5:31 am

Hermione's life: (just a little one to keep me in the habit of posting here!)

* Hermione finds Fabian and asks him to be godmother. Fabian is thrilled. Happyhappyjoyjoy/

*Hermione visits the HW in the hopes of doing some research on potions to help Kiora through the full moon... and promptly flips when she discovers Joel alive. She's happy, they have a nice little convo and Joel gives her something he thinks may help Kiora... and a little something to take care of stains (since Hermione manages to spill tea all over her only remaining shirt NOT covered in baby vomit during the conversation.)

*Hermione hangs with Viktor. Viktor holds the baby. Hermione dies of happy.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 6th 2010, 5:45 am

Evan's life: (things got a bit jumbled with timelines, but I think we sorted out this was the way that fit best)

*Evan is still creepy.

*He's training Penny in duelling, and will progress to the Dark Arts soon enough. He's quietly impressed with her abilities, but also thinks she's too soft for her own good.

*Ev and Tony talk some more, and he discovers Tony intends to join the DEs once he leaves school. Ev is already a DE for the duration of 1.0, and I figured it made sense for Voldy to have him recruiting while he's back at school, so Ev offers to help Tony learn a few things and get ahead.

*Penny comes to see Evan and tell him about being attacked. She doesn't remember anything and doesn't seem to realise she's been raped, even though it's pretty clear to Evan from the evidence of the brusies, bites and the fact she woke up naked.

*Evan spots Fleur, whom he dislikes, stumbling drunk down a dark hallway. He tries to rape her. Sirius intervenes, they beat each other up pretty badly. Evan is worse off, and, realising there's no point to sticking around, he takes off.

*He holes up in an abandoned classroom, where Penny finds him and helps heal his cracked ribs, jaw, and broken nose. He's going to take care of where Sirius kicked him in the Rosier family jewels himself, though. She helps him back to the Slytherin common room.

*Marcus is there waiting for them. Evan is annoyed with Marcus for not being there to protect Penny, but it's more to hide the fact that he blames himself for not being there. Marcus blurts out that Penny was raped by Barty Crouch, and Evan is pissed beyond belief that Marcus would blurt it out like that. Penny has a bit of a meltdown, but he makes her stand up and be tough before he can't handle being there anymore and leaves.

*Evan Rosier is going to kill Barty Crouch Jr.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive June 8th 2010, 3:40 am

James is dead. -shrug- The end.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell June 8th 2010, 11:12 am

Lysander and Lorcan, the mum and dad. The Rook.

Lysanxder tried to fly, and Lorcans dancing his feet into the ground. Standard day in the Scamander household.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 8th 2010, 9:30 pm

Well shit. I haven't done this in ages.
I'll probably forget something.

PEOPLE THIS CONCERNS: Reg, Viktor, Gellert, Cormac, Sirius

- Sirius kicks Evan's ass and saves Fleur, takes her to the hospital wing, and refuses to leave her side unless absolutely necessary and to NEVER leave her alone again, no matter what.
- Regulus and Viktor = happy krack.
- Regulus and Djinn = happy friends with serious awkward.
- Regulus and Gellert = Gellert proves to Reg what a horrible, unworthy, useless person he is, and he feels like shit.
- Regulus tells Viktor he's not worth anything and to leave him. Viktor thinks he's gone mad. Regulus tells him the truth about him and Gellert, and how he'd begged for it all, which wasn't what Viktor had thought had happened at all. Viktor says he doesn't care, that it's all in the past, and all that matters is that Regulus loves him and they'll never leave each other. Regulus also tells him about Cormac leaving, and how he's scared that Gellert might hurt him. Viktor tells him that Cormac isn't his fault, and he won't let anything happen to Regulus. Reg then tells him with Djinn said about their future together, with a baby and the such. Viktor's thrilled, and they share a happy moment, before they part ways.
- Viktor hates Gellert with the fiery passion of one thousand burning suns, and runs into him alone in the dungeon corridor. Gellert takes the opportunity to taunt him to no end, talking about how he's going to rape Regulus, tying him up and blindfolding him and the such, and how hot hate sex will be with him, etc. He also talks about how Regulus said that Gellert had given him pleasure that Viktor never possibly could, etc- and Viktor says that he doesn't believe Gellert, but inside, he really does. Eventually Viktor snaps and starts trying to beat up Gellert, and Gellert takes him down rather swiftly with his wand, leaving him alone in the corridor after burning the deathly hallows' symbol into Viktor's chest.
- Viktor sends his patronus after Sirius to get help. Sirius panics and Fleur tells him to go to Viktor, as they both know Viktor wouldn't send for help unless he was in dire need. Sirius finds Viktor on the ground, freaks the hell out, and takes him to the hospital wing to be tended to.
- Gellert goes back to his dorm- as does an oblivious Regulus, who has no idea any of this has happened. Gellert tells him what he's done, and Regulus screams at him and tries to leave, but Gellert seals the door with his wand. He tells Regulus that he'll kill Viktor, if Regulus doesn't give him what he wants. This scene is still unfolding. Lovely. No, not really- it's rather ugly. ><

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 19th 2010, 12:12 pm

This will be majorly incomplete, very much just the basics (and from Hermione's perspective, as those are the times I was paying most attention).
People it concerns: Hermione, Remus, Viktor, Reg, Sirius, Fleur, James, Milli, Ange, Gellert, Scorp, Joel, Djinn, Tolga.

The death of James/Reg's rape and aftermath.

Hermione discovers James' body in the HW and is heartbroken, but does not say anything yet as she feels the Marauders deserve to know first.
Mya visits Fleur in the Private Ward after her near rape while Sirius goes to get Viktor after his distress call.

Mya and Kiora spend a few hours (which took a fucking week to write!!!!) in the HW with Viktor while they worry about where Reg is. Vik is out of his mind with worry over Reg, Mya is barely holding it together over James. Ange visits a couple of times, and Milli pops in, upset over being the one to find James' body. Vik then learns about James' death, it becomes clear that Mya is dealing with guilt issues, believing that if she had been a better friend, James would not have killed himself. Remus visits, Mya tells him about James, and he leaves, unable to process it. Vik convinces Mya that James' death is not her fault and she's still upset, but no longer guilty. Vik knits Kiora a little red sweater. It's just fucking adorable.

With the help of Scorp, Reg finally arrives at the HW after his rape. He's in a lot of pain and as Vik is bed-bound, Joel and Djinn are drunk as hell over the first patient they've ever lost (James) and Scorp doesn't know what to do, Mya has to patch Reg up. Reg wants to die of shame.
A bunch of other stuff happened in the HW with Joel/Djinn/Vik/Reg but I dunno. Mya left because she doesn't want to make Reg uncomfortable, and she needs to get herself and Kiora out of there anyway.

Lots of cutesy Remione moments (mainly in the cub pen) while Mya and Remus adjust to being new parents and trying to plan their lives after Hogwarts. Kiora is the most adorable baby ever, especially even when she spits up down Remus' back.

Mya and Kiora run into Viktor on the grounds (the cliff). They chat, Vik says he'd love for Reg to get to know Kiora as well, but is afraid Reg will be embarrassed around Mya after the HW. Mya offers to let Vik take Kiora for a day so they can bond, and Reg can meet her without being awkward. They hear gunshots and investigate, happening upon Reg and Tolga having a shooting lesson.

The presence of the baby gives Reg and Mya something to focus on to avoid any awkwardness, and then they get onto House Elf rights, and make tentative plans to join S.P.E.W. and H.E.R.P.E.S. (Reg's own failed House Elf support group, the House Elf Regional Protection and Employment Society). Reg promises Hermione a large donation to the cause.

Later, in the cub pen, while Viktor is visiting, Hermione FINALLY figures out what's so odd about H.E.R.P.E.S. and is SO not amused that both Viktor and Remus would've let her get the flyers printed without telling her if it hadn't been for the fact that neither of them could keep a straight face. Possibly one of the funniest exchanges I've ever had on AWF, discussing Regulus Black's HERPES.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 21st 2010, 2:53 am

Right. I forgot about this..

Luna's Life:
1. Luna is happy with Rolf all the time. Yay!
2. Luna and Rolf had sex on a thestral. Snape walked in and needs counseling, but he still thinks it would make a great porno.
3. Luna meets Evan Rosier. She thinks he's insensitive but wants to help him change until she learns from Gideon that it's the same Evan that practically tried to rape Polly. Rolf told her to stay away from Evan so she's now avoiding him.

Lucius:
1. Lucius is becoming buddies with Snape and Cissa, and is extremely flirty with them both. Mostly Snape though because Snucius is amazing.
2. Lucius gets drunk at the Slytherin party. He gets annoyed when Scorp ditches him to go examine Gellert in the dorm. He meets Faye and tells her about it. Faye gets upset so they go have sex in the dorm. Lucius takes 2834728463287 showers.

Viktor:
1. Viktor and Reg are happy, happy, happy.
2. Reg finds out about Scorp and Gellert. He tells Viktor. Viktor is a sad puppy.
3. Viktor is starting to give Reg flying lessons again.
4. Viktor and Reg go to the locker room for the first time since krack ended and such. Viktor starts to give Regulus a hand job but it doesn't really go anywhere at all because Reg is reminded of the rape and asks Viktor to stop. Viktor is perfect and understanding so he cheers Regulus up by taking him to the showers and:
5. VIKTOR AND REGULUS HAVE THE MOST EPIC RUBBER DUCK BATTLE! Viktor wins of course, but I'll admit that Reg put up a good fight. READ IT!
6. Viktor is chilling in the hallway where he meets Parvati. They quote Rent's 'Light My Candle' because Rent is amazing and we were bored. Parvati starts grinding up on Viktor and Viktor is like Ewwwwwww. Regulus walks in and slaps a ho. Viktor and Reg make out in front of Parv and Regulus Z-Snaps, finally causing her to leave. Then Viktor and Reg discuss how Regulus got so gay. Then some cute Krack happened and they walked back to their dorms.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 21st 2010, 2:55 am

MOLLY PREWETT
Molly has finally joined her awesome siblings at Hogwarts. So far she has
- played the role of creeper while Viktor and Reg make out
- met Viktor properly and discovered a shared passion for knitting
- said hello to her brothers briefly
- spent quality time with Alice
- talked through Alice's boy troubles with her
- baked cookies with Alice. (Molly baked the Special Cookies while Alice baked the regular dessert type!)

And for the most epic part:
GID AND MOL'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!
Molly and Gid, after undertaking the solemn ritual of the Special Cookie Secret Handshake, ate ALL the Special Cookies and went on an excellent adventure throughout the castle, ending up passed out in the kitchens after an epic case of the munchies. TOTALLY worth reading.
The Gryffindor Common Room: 14-15
The Portrait of the Fat Lady: 13
The Kitchens: 20-21
Awesometastic references made include - Buffy, Doctor Who, Monty Python, South Park... OMR so many I forget, but it was brilliant. Go read.

Last edited by Hermione J Lupin on June 26th 2010, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 21st 2010, 3:07 am

Milli beat up Alecto in the hallway. A little before Reg's epic Z-snap. I think Mya and I had a little too much fun writing it.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 21st 2010, 3:23 am

Indubitably.

Alecto plans to get Milli back at some point. Wink

EVAN ROSIER:
Evan has just been his usual charming self. He dumped Penny in a vat of pumpkin juice, which was fun. He flirted with Parvati, which was also fun, and is currently engaging in casual sex with her in the naughty showers. He also met Luna, and did his very best to be nice, despite his complete lack of sensitivity. But he's almost happy, because he thinks he's finally made a friend. Little does he know, Gideon Prewett has gone and turned Luna against him, so that'll soon explode.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane June 21st 2010, 3:27 am

Hermione J Lupin wrote:Indubitably.

Alecto plans to get Milli back at some point. Wink

I look forward to this far more than I should.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 10:02 pm

I HAVE NOT DAILY REELED IN WEEKS.
I AM A BAD EXAMPLE.
BAD EOWYN.
BAD ALL OF US FOR NOT DAILY REELING.

Right. So nothing of significance has really happened.

Snape:
-is a drunk everywhere.
-talks to Remus again a few times, told him he'd start being more responsible with drinking; he misses Remus a lot.
-is jealous of Panco.

Sirius:
-is an overprotective guard dog of Fleur
-worries for Regulus and wants to be his friend, but Regulus denies him

Reg:
-is being friendly and awkward and horny all over the place
-is super paranoid and is taking shooting lessons from Tolga who is now the target of his fanboy-ness instead of Viktor. Fanboy Regulus makes me laugh a lot.
-is being super gay all over the place thanks to Fabian's influence. Good grief.
-is friends with his dear cousin Cissa, who approves of Krack.
-is moving in with Viktor in the summer and happy about it
-found out about Sirius and Viktor hooking up while Regulus was still a junkie; was quite upset, is over it now, still loathes Sirius
-bought Viktor ducky slippers that quack when you walk. BADASS.
-hates Scorpius with a burning passion and punched his lights out when he found out about Scorpius and Gellert
-is trying to be a good friend to Faye by embarrassing himself and making her laugh. It's working.
-hangs out with Remus, Hermione, Viktor, and Fabian, though he did meet Gideon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 28th 2010, 10:39 pm

OH HEY! IS THIS A NEW THREAD? -cough- Right.

Luna:
-Luna is happy and in love with Rolf. They're adorable. They had a talk and joked about her hooking up with Gideon and Fabian in the dorm. She didn't of course. >.>
-Luna is still avoiding Evan because Rolf doesn't want her near him even and Gideon told her some stories about him.
-Rolf, Xeno, and Luna talked in the Hogs Head. Xeno has a bad vibe from Rolf and is rather rude. Luna gets fed up with him and leads Rolf away. Now she's upset that her dad doesn't like her boyfriend, but she still plans on being with Rolf forever. <3

Lucius:
-Still sexy

Viktor:
-He hates Scorpius for the night of the party, but he misses having him as a knitting buddy and having someone like him to talk to.
-He meets Molly and they are starting to become knitting buddies, though he does think she asks a lot of questions.
-Him and Regulus have lots of sex and such, and he can't wait for summer so Reg can come live with him.
-His Old Spice buddy is back and they talked in the dorm. Kingsley and Viktor think duck slippers are awesome...Because they are.

Yup. I think that's about it for now.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy June 29th 2010, 10:15 pm

The Daily Reel - Page 13 6yii9w
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 3rd 2010, 10:20 am

So my characters haven't done much, but I better catch them up anyway.

Hermione
Got upset over Remus talking to Snape again, and felt inadequate and insecure, but talked it out with Viktor. Now she feels better.
It came up in conversation that she's muggleborn, and Reg called her a Mudblood (it just slipped out) and she was upset, but willing to move past it because she knows he didn't mean to hurt her.
She hung out with Luna for the first time in FOREVER.

Molly
Molly has met Kingsley and is rapidly developing a crush even though they're polar opposites.
She helped Alice get ready for her date and had some sister time, and also had more sister time with Fabian, doing each other's nails.
And she's knitting, like, a lot of shit.

Evan
Doesn't like Gideon.
Is mad at Penny for sticking with Marcus even though he kissed Tam. And still wishes she'd let him kill Evan.
Tried to be friends with Luna, until Gideon and Rolf got in the way, and when Luna pushed him, he shoved her out of his way and bruised her up a bit. He totally didn't mean it though.

Alecto
Eowyn and Lenore have to write an epic smut scene for Sev/Alecto. And we're taking our time, because it will be awesome. *nods*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 8th 2010, 5:02 pm

PANCO WEDDING TODAY

9PM EST

BE THERE

OR ELSE

UNLESS YOU ARE VIK, REG OR TOLGA IN WHICH CASE GTFO AND GO DIE
Draco Malfoy