Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily Reel

+34
Jack Smith
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Ginny Weasley
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Cormac McLaggen
Reed Dawson
Harry Potter
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Remus Lupin
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Nikki Orwell
Padma Patil
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Danni Grindelwald
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adrian Black - Inactive
Katie Bell
HorcruxHunter
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
38 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Daily Reel - Page 14 Empty Re: The Daily Reel

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 9th 2010, 6:33 pm

Viktor's Life:
-Viktor and Sirius talk about Regulus, but Reggie still hates Sirius
-Tolga walks in on Sirius and Viktor asleep on the couch together. Oops.
-Viktor and Sirius lift weights together. They go to take a bath afterwards and Sirius talks Viktor into giving him a massage. Viktor is the best masseuse in all of Hogwarts so Sirius pays him back by giving him a massage. Things get hard for Viktor. Yes, Dom. That kind of hard. He talks to Sirius about Regulus and Mya is there watching the whole thing without them noticing her. Viktor and Sirius make innocent innuendos and Mya gets the idea that Viktor is cheating on Regulus with Sirius. Viktor hates Sirius right now and took care of the problem on his own as soon as Sirius left the showers. Poor Viktor. Mya is now suspicious and angry with Sirius and Viktor. Sirius is oblivious. And Viktor is horny and in desperate need of his boyfriend's arse.

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:53 am

Viktor:
-He had sex with Regulus in the bathroom. Mya and Ang walked in and saw them. Viktor found it funny, while Regulus did not.
-Regulus avoided Viktor because this was their first real fight and neither of them really knew how to handle it.
-They started fighting a lot. Reg became friends with Lucius which started making Viktor realize what kind of person he was.
-Viktor is always sad because he never sees his boyfriend, and when they're together they only fight.
-Viktor is on the beach where Cedric comes up and snogs him. Regulus sees and is upset so Lucius flirts with him in front of Viktor and Sirius. Vik and Sirius leave, while Reg and Lucius continue flirting and end up hooking up before Regulus freaks out and stops it.
-Regulus eventually told Viktor that he wasn't going to Bulgaria with him because he wasn't ready to leave his family.
-Spin the bottle game. Viktor and Sirius snogged. Reg slapped Viktor and stormed off. He was upset so he got drunk and had sex with Lucius.
-Lucius told Viktor about the sex at the Slytherin party. Viktor punched Lucius and was upset. Fabian got drunk and Viktor figured that Regulus didn't love him anymore and had sex with Fabian.
-Fabian and Vik woke up. Viktor confessed his love for Fabian who said he felt the same way. Viktor talked to Sirius and Mya about how he planned to leave Regulus.
-Viktor breaks up with Regulus. Reg is upset but doesn't cry for once.
-Viktor wants to take things slow with Fabian because he's not ready for a relationship. He gets upset when he sees what he thinks is Lucius and Regulus 'together.' SIRIUS MADE VIKTOR A SAMMICH OMG
-Sirius and Scorp wanted to cheer Viktor up so they handcuffed and blindfolded Cedric and brought him to Viktor's dorm. Viktor teased Cedric and eventually kissed him until he realized that he only wanted Fabian. He told Cedric this and they both realized that they can't be friends. So, cum is officially over for 1.0.
-Viktor kissed Fabian while making fairy bread. Fabtor is now together <3

Lucius:
A LOT OF THIS WAS MENTIONED FOR VIKTOR'S THING.
-Lucius and Regulus are buddies
-Lucius' hair is now red thanks to Sirius and Scorp
-Lucius asked Cissa on a date and is already planning on marrying her to keep his place as the Malfoy heir
-Lucius and Reg have a shit load of sexual tension
-Lucius had sex with Alejandro, the prostitute

Luna:
-Luna loves Rolf.
-Luna introduced Rolf to Lance-
-Luna almost had a threesome with Katie and Rolf but Katie passed out
-Luna tricked Rolf into thinking she was pregnant to keep him from forgetting the charm

OMFG I BET NO ONE WILL READ THIS BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY HEY LOOK AT ME, I USE THE DAILY REEL LIKE A GOOD KID

Last edited by Viktor Krum on August 18th 2010, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 18th 2010, 8:59 am

Marcus’ Life.

- Marcus and Penny are happy and in love. Their life is like perfect and they have a great life. He gives her a necklace that she wears all the time.
-She gets raped and he helps her through it
-Marcus gets hit in the head with a bludger because dee pelted it at him. He ends up in the HW where he stays for a while.
-Penny almost gets raped again but he saves her
-He is in the Panco wedding and he walks down the aisle with Tam whom he has lot’s of sexual tension with and penny freaks out and asks him not to be friends with her anymore. He says okay and gets laid because of it, this made him happy.
-Penny and Marcus start fighting a little bit because he wants to play quid ditch and she doesn’t think that is a good idea
-Lots more fighting
-Marcus gets sick and tired of Penny’s overprotective annoying attitude
-Tam moves back to Hogwarts and Marcus sleeps with her
-Millicent gets liposuction and Marcus realizes how attracted he is to her and gives her quid ditch lessons and they end up making out
-Marcus breaks up with Penny in a very cruel evil way
-Marcus tells Millicent he broke up with Penny for her and she gets all squee happy and stuff
-At the Slytherin Party Millicent and Marcus have sex. It was Millicent’s first time and Marcus forgot the charm and now they are in a bit of a dilemma and are kind of freaking out about it.

Neville’s Life

-Neville is an awkward nut and he doesn’t really talk to people much
-He grows up the courage to ask Ginny to prom, she said yes but did not show up to the prom, leaving him sad and lonely.
-He is bro’s with dean, they tell each other everything
-He meets Parvati in the hallway and she tried to give him a blow job but he ran away because he was so scared.
-He has a study session with Parvati where they go to his dorm to look at his Milbulus Mimbletona and she sort of attacks him and tries to rape him, he gets scared to death and accidently kicks Mimbly, causing an explosion, making parv run off
-He tells Dean about all of this stuff happening with Parvati and Dean is like wow no way dude.
-He talks to Parvati and realizes how much he really likes her
-He has his 17th birthday, he visits his parents, he has a party, and he sleeps with Parvati.
-He talks to Dean about this and realized they didn’t use the charm
-Neville and Dean want to find out what dom and parv really think about them so they are using a polyjuice potion to change into their friends to try and find out and you will see what happens on the way Wink

Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 18th 2010, 3:36 pm

Woah. We have a Daily Reel? Huh. It's been ages since someone has posted here. MASSIVE CONGRATS TO LUNA FOR STARTING TO USE THIS.
Erm. Well.

Dom:
-I barely have used her account these past two months because I am a horrible person and have neglected her. Oops? Basically she's just spent a bit of time with Dean, Luna, Teddy, Victoire, and Louis. Nothing interesting or important.

Scorpius:
-The end of Facorpius happened *tear* after he found out that Faye slept with his cousin, Lucius.
-Scorpius becomes quite the little hypocrite when it comes to NOT having sex with your cousin's significant other. Sansy happened in the showers... which ultimately led to the end of Panco. Erm, oops again?
-Scorpius has been hanging out with Sirius, his super straight buddy, and has been involved in two secret missions: Operation Ginger and Operation Spare.

Rolf:
-Pretty much everything Luna said in her "Luna" bit sums out what Rolf's been up too.

Albus:
-Gellert and Albus found out the name of the three brothers who had the Deathly Hallows.
-Gellert and Albus have a heated make out session against a hallway wall.
-Albus really wants to bone Gellert. I mean, what?

Parvati:
-She's been spending a bit of time with Neville.
-The two were seen canoodling at Nev's birthday party from which they then disappeared to have sex.
-Parv forgot the charm. Oops.

Frank:
-....hasn't done anything at all lately. I failed with him. GAH. I'M SORRY DEE.

Damn, I've had a lot of "oops" moments. I think the biggest oops though, is how many times I've forgotten the charm. Twice as Rolf, once as Parv with Neville, then once as Scorpius with Pansy..... I need to start remembering, for this is turning into a really bad habit. Really bad.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 18th 2010, 8:50 pm

Oh hey! What's this place?? I don't think I've been in here since like..Tea O.O

Dean
-Dean was an alcoholic. He went to therapy with Nikki and she terrified the bejesus out of him. NOT MORE ALCOHOLIC!
-Dean THEN become an angry black man when he finds out that George cheated on Ange.
-Dean and George fight..ALOT.
-Dean and Ange fight..verbally, and are no longer friends Sad
-Dean runs away from Hogwarts to a lonely little shed.
-Dean come back only to find out..DUN DUN DUUUUUN. ANGE AND GEORGE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!
-Dean removes Ange from his life completely Sad
-DEAN BECOMES BEST FRIENDS WITH NEVILLE!! AND THEY HAVE AWESOME BRO TIME!!
-Dean spends time with Dom and is a loon Smile
-Dean and Neville are planning an awesome adventure involving polyjuice potion, that will only end in disaster and hilarity.

Illie
-Illie is a fat lard that everyone hates.
-Illie is madly MADLY in love with Marcus, and absolutely despises his girlfriend Penny
-Penny and Illie switch bodies thanks to Djinn.
-Marcus loves Penny more than ever Sad
-Dee is nice to Illie, tells her about fat camp.
-Illie starts trying to lose weight.
-LIPOSUCTION!!!!!! She got all her fat removed, got new teeth, and some facial work. She perrrty now!
-Marcus realizes he likes Illie..She can't believe it's possibly real but is insanely happy.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 19th 2010, 3:02 am

I was going to be a good kid and post here too, but then I scrolled up and saw the vow renewal invite, and now I'm too sad to bother.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14