Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book Store

+6
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Book Store - Page 4 Empty Re: The Book Store

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 4:24 am

"Usually, I'd mind if someone was full of themselves, but this is Gwenog Jones we're talking about!" She held the book, hesitatating, and then made up her mind. "I'm getting it, there could be some really useful tips in here." Suddenly, she noticed a Hufflepuff in the corner, who seemed to be steeling glances at her and Padma. "Um ...," she whispered to Padma behind her hand, "do you know that guy?"
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 4:27 am

"That's true," Padma said enthusiastically. "Would you mind if I read it when you were done?" she asked eagerly, looking at Gwenog Jones. Padma looked at the Hufflepuff and shook her head. "No," she whispered. "I think he went out with my twin, Parvati, at one point... But I've never met him."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 4:30 am

"I wouldn't mind at all if you borrowed it," said Abby smiling. She glanced again at the Hufflepuff. "Really? I've never seen him around ...," her voice trailed off and she turned back to Padma, holding her books. "I'm almost done here, are you?"
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 4:31 am

"I think I'll get this book," Padma said, picking out a book on Quidditch moves. "It might help our team, you never know!" She smiled and said, "Yeah, I think I'm done." She walked up to the counter and paid for her book, then waited for Abby, all the while sneaking glances at the Hufflepuff.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Bennett July 19th 2010, 4:33 am

Trent closes the book he was flipping through and walks through the store to the shelf of books next to the two girls. Standing on the right of Abby he reaches for a book on the left, purposely reaching over her.
Trent Bennett
Trent Bennett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 4:37 am

"What team?" asked Abby, her face impassive, before she burst out giggling. Abby stood, waiting for the cashier attendant to be free, and was taken aback when the Hufflepuff moved closer and reached across her to pick up a book. She stepped back quickly and avoided his eyes. She then payed for her books. "So," she said to Padma, pretending that nothing awkward had happened between herself and the Hufflepuff. "Where to? Honeydukes? The Three Broomsticks? Zonko's?"
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil July 19th 2010, 4:39 am

Padma glared at Abby for a moment before also laughing. "Thanks," she sighed, wiping laugh-tears out of her eyes. "Thanks a LOT." Her eyes narrowed as the Hufflepuff reached over her friend, wondering what he was up to, but she pretended not to notice and said, "Oh, I think I fancy a Butterbeer... Let's go to the Three Broomsticks!" she finally exclaimed. And boy does a Butterbeer sound good right about now. Not the frozen, the regular. Everyone said the frozen was better, but apparently I have weird taste buds or something. Haha, anyways, Padma will start to walk out of the book store now.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Abigail Greene July 19th 2010, 4:41 am

"I meant it in the most loving way possible," said Abby, grinning. "The Three Broomsticks it is!" Abby left, walking with Padma and clutching her books. She did not look back at the Hufflepuff.
Abigail Greene
Abigail Greene
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Bennett July 19th 2010, 4:42 am

Trent followed the girl with his eyes as she walked towards her friend. He payed for his two books never taking his eyes off her. When he heard the girls talking about butterbeer, he quietly said "firewhiskey is much better". After the girls left he walked out of the store and made his way to Zonko's
Trent Bennett
Trent Bennett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4