Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrieking Shack

+17
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Remus Lupin
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
21 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

The Shrieking Shack - Page 26 Empty Re: The Shrieking Shack

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:01 am

Remus pushes him gently, but firmly, to stay down. "Look, try not to overdo it okay?" His voice is full of concern. He gets up, ignoring the pain in his leg, and goes out to grab their robes. Bringing them back in, already covered himself, he kneels down to hand Sirius his robe. "Hope you don't mind getting blood on your robe." He smiles grimly, wishing there was no need to say that in the first place.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:04 am

"I think I'll get over it. Girls dig that bloodied up look anyway, right? Makes me look all badass," he said with a grim smile to match Remus' as he gingerly pulls on the robe, and looks up at Remus awaiting his help because he really is whipped and listens to anything Remus demands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:09 am

BWAHAHAHA I DIED LAUGHING WHEN I READ THAT IN THE ESSAY...AND THEN I FELL OFF MY CHAIR.

Remus actually laughs a little bit and leans over to put an arm around Sirius to help him up. "As if you needed anything else to make you look all badass. I really don't get the whole 'girls digging the bloodied up look' though. Wouldn't that repulse them a little bit? Eh, to each his or her own I guess. Okay, this is going to hurt but I'll try and be careful." He lifts up, helping Sirius get to his feet, but tries to be careful so he doesn't cause him too much more pain.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:14 am

Sirius bites his lip and swallows his grunt of pain, far more concerned with Remus than himself. He steadies himself by draping an arm around Remus' shoulders to lean on, his face contorted with pain as he looks Remus over. "You- how bad?" he asked, his eyes full of worry.

OMG I'M LIKE CRYING.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/092/f/0/Sirius_and_Remus___Full_view_by_Cacodaemonia.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 29th 2010, 6:18 am

OMG *drags Prabha off to cuddle in the emo corner*

Remus shakes his head. "Nothing I can't handle. I've been worse, Padfoot." He's losing a bit of feeling in the leg that was cut, but it was probably from blood loss. They'd make it back just fine. Then he could worry about himself. For now he was just concerned with Sirius. "And the cut on my head will probably be covered by my hair later, so no one will notice. Now," He shifts slightly so they're pointed towards the door. "Let's see if we can make it back without any incidents."

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 29th 2010, 6:20 am

Sirius nodded slowly, praying silently that the castle would be asleep this dawn, and stumbled up to the hospital wing with Remus. Amethyst should go post there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26