Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 40 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 6:05 am

Lucius Malfoy wrote:
Apolline Delacour wrote:Unfortunately, 1.0 Polly is easily taken advantage of. 2.0 Polly would kick Lucius' arse by this point. Yeah.
Anyway. Polly sighs softly as the kiss deepens, moving one hand to rest above Lucius' heart. Sadness was far from her mind at the moment, but boy was she going to feel guilty afterward.

Lucius smirks as he feels her hand on his chest, and removes the hand from her hair to bring it to his own chest, gently taking her hand in his as he kisses her. He knows girls like Polly. They like things to be gentle. It's not his thing, but he's been denied stuff like this for too long.

THANK YOU NEVILLE.

Polly can't help but think how nice it is that Lucius is being gentle about this. Otherwise she wouldn't be enjoying this as much. Which she shouldn't be...but she is. She needs to breath though, and she pulls back slightly, breaking the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 40 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:10 am

Lucius smiles as Polly pulls away and removes his hand from her back, keeping their hands intertwined. "Feeling better now?" he asked in a soft voice
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 6:24 am

Polly smiles softly and nods. "I am, actually. Zanks." She looks down at their hands which were still intertwined. It reminded her of the first time she held hands with Gideon. Guilt starts to sink slowly into the pit of her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:27 am

Lucius smirks and gently lets go of her hand. "Glad to be of assistance. Don't see why your boyfriend would hurt a pretty thing like you," he says with a fake smile. Now that he got what he wanted, he was beginning to get bored- though he's not losing hope. There might be more for Lucius. Luna smacks Lucius and tells him to forget it.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 6:40 am

Lucius is just going to have to give up, because now that Polly is thinking clearly again, she's starting to feel really bad about what just happened. "I don't know, Lucius. I just don't know." She shakes her head, not able to look up and meet Lucius' eyes. "Well, eet is getting late, isn't? I guess I should try and find my way back to my common room."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:43 am

"I suppose so," he says, realizing that he isn't getting any tonight. "Well, can you find your way back on your own?" he asks lightly, not really wanting to help but knowing he should still be nice. This girl's boyfriend could be big and Lucius doesn't want her to run off and tell about this encounter.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 6:46 am

"I zink so. Zanks zough." Polly nods. She needs to be alone now to go toss herself off the Astronomy Tower and she couldn't think totally properly while someone else was around - especially a very distracting someone. "I'll...I'll be going now." She gave Lucius a small smile then turned and headed back the way she came.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 6:56 am

Lucius sighed as he watched Polly go away, feeling quite smug considering he wasn't expecting to get to snog anyone. Anyway, now he's off to go hide in the common room forever and ever.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 3rd 2010, 12:31 pm

[I have to say four things here:

1 - WHY DID I CHOOSE TODAY TO BE OFFLINE?!
2 - MALFOY, YOU ARE SO DEAD.
3 - OMG. POLLY. WE REALLY NEED TO TALK
4 - I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER.

Ok. Going to pretend this never happened now.]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 12:32 pm

[MOLLY IS IN A RAGE. THIS IS THE ANGRIEST SHE HAS EVER BEEN.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:35 pm

[Fabian is still offering his services. HE CALLS NEXT WALK IN, SEEING AS THIS ONE FELL THROUGH. DIBS.
And Fabian needs some time with Gideon and with Mya and/or Molly. Catching up is mandatory.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 3rd 2010, 8:42 pm

OH WOW. WAY TO LOWER MY SELF ESTEEM, FAY. I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IC IN WHAT? A MONTH? AND YOU FORGET ME. YOU REMEMBER MOLLY AND GID, BUT NOT ME. BUT THAT'S COOL, JUST GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY, FORGETTING ME. I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY. *sticks tongue out*

Sorry. Ali is a bit antsy today. She's taken over my head.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 9:11 pm

[NO, ALI AND FAY HAVE TALKED MORE OFTEN THAN MOLLY/MYA AND FAY AND GID AND FAY. AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. SO MEH. *sticks tongue out further*]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 12:05 am

[Molly has spoken to Fabian, like, twice. Molly would very much like to hang with Fabian. She's also like to spend more time with Alice. Hermione and Kiora would also like to hang with Fabian, but maybe when she's over her whole 'I am terrified of everything remotely male' phase just a little bit? Although I imagine she'd be slightly less freaked by Fabian, because he's totally one of the girls.... >.>]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40