Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Portrait of the Fat Lady

+26
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Nikki Orwell
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Cormac McLaggen
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Claire McCann
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Portrait of the Fat Lady - Page 2 Empty Re: The Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 4th 2010, 11:55 pm

[KB you have to try to mother Dean while he's in Pansy's way in a jello mold. Assuming Pansy is a bitch, which I'm going to ask her to be, you have to be there the whole time being really overbearing and such like a mommy. This is optional, if you're not going to be there...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:58 am

Severus was fuming. He's been pacing the corridors for hours now, trying to decide whether or not he actually wanted to kill James, and whether Azkaban was worth vengeance. He still hadn't quite made up his mind, but he had decided he was at the very least going to beat Potter into a bloody pulp. He stood outside the portrait hole, waiting for him to leave again, wand drawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:04 am

James walked out of the common room, looking preoccupied. Fleur had been in there, but he had managed to sneak past. He didn't want it to be awkward right now between them. He needed time to think. He almost ran smack dab into Snape, and gave a long-suffering sigh. "What do you want, Snivellus?"

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:08 am

Severus took one look at him and kicked him hard in the nuts. [I definitely typed knuts the first time. WOW.] "What do I want? I want to beat you into a bloody pulp. I want to wring your neck. I want to stab you in the scrotum, and carve out your heart, and feed it to the thestrals. I want you to feel the pain you've put Lily through, only I want you to hurt three googolplexes to the power of pi times infinity worse." He kicked him in the stomach this time, knocking the wind out of him and pointing his wand at his chest. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?! HOW COULD YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU POTTER SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 3:18 am

[Oh, but he did far worse things... Like sleep with me Fleur.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:20 am

[HOLY SHIT. SEV IS THE NEW PANSY. *hides and protects my scrotum... which i don't even have*]

OW. FUCK. James doubled over and fell to the ground, completely out of breath, and probably nutless. His wand was somehow in his hand, but he couldn't really remember taking it out of his pocket. "Impedimenta!" he gasped out, giving himself time to catch his breath and ascertain that his nuts like, REALLY hurt and that Snape would probably have to die for this. He dragged himself to his feet and punched Snape in the face, hearing and feeling the crunch of Snape's nose breaking. It felt good. "What, so now you want Lily to be with me? I thought you'd be happy. Now you get her all to yourself."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:22 am

[DAMN STRAIGHT. I've been taking Cruciatus lessons.]

Severus staggered backwards, clutching his face that was now squirting blood, his eyes livid. "Fuck no. You never deserved her. But this isn't about me. This is about her. You hurting her. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THAT?!? HOW COULD YOU ABANDON HER LIKE THAT? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT IT DID TO HER? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING HER THROUGH!?!? DIFFINDO!" he screamed, pulling a Sirius and opening a gash on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 6th 2010, 3:30 am

-is creeping on the ceiling-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:33 am

[-creeps in-]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:34 am

James staggered back, his hand flying to his cheek. "Stupefy! He took a step forward. "That's none of your business! And if she's so broken up, why aren't you over there groveling at her feet like you always are? Being the disgusting, simpering wretch she'll never love?"

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 6th 2010, 3:36 am

[*is most definitely creeping* Aw, poor Jamesy. I mean, what? YOU GO, SEV. *fails at being a supportive Slytherin*]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:42 am

[-facepalm-]

Severus missed his curse by mere centimeters, nearly falling backwards when he dodged it. "Incarcerous!" he cast, masking his hurt with rage. "None of my business?!? You hurt her! She's my best friend! It damn well is my business! You... you sick bastard."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:44 am

[Ahh... I can't watch! *totally watches anyway* >_>]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:51 am

The curse only kind of hit James, because he managed to dodge a little out of the way. Diffindo got rid of the rest of the ropes, but it lost him time. "I'm the sick bastard? Who's the one always sucking up to Lily, trying to pretend you're better than you are, hiding all your disgusting friends so she won't see? Who's the one trying to live some stupid double life so Lily will like you, but you know she never could?" He raised his wand again, but his time to strike had passed, and Snape would have had time to make a move.

[Um... So... Should I win or lose? If you win, I'm not sure if Lily would be vindictively pleased, or if she would pity James... if I won, she would DEFINITELY pity Sev, and hate James all the more.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 3:55 am

[JAMES WILL LOSE. Severus really isn't thinking about the consequences, he just wants you dead. Do you want this over quickly, or not before I make my next post?]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 3:57 am

[Um, I kind of want this to be drawn out just a little more, because I don't like it when fights are like "BAM. BAM. Now you're dead."]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 4:02 am

[K. Sorry about the delay, found really sexy fanart >_>]

Severus hissed at him, ignoring his words and focusing on the attack. "Reducto!" he lashed out, exploding a suit of armor behind him and drawing a screech from the Fat Lady.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:05 am

[Oooh. Of who? I'm going to dinner. Be right back]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 4:09 am

[Regulus, as I'm now playing him.]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:19 am

[I'd never be able to play Regulus. There's too little said about him...]

James tried to dive out of the way, but some shards of metal still hit him and drew blood. "Confringo!" he yelled, deliberately aiming to a stone bust right behind Snape, not Snape himself. He smiled, grimly satisfied, as a rather large chunk of stone flew off and hit Snape right behind his knee, along with the rest of the stone pieces that had flown in every direction.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 4:22 am

[I have an an overactive imagination, and I have a very fixed view of him in my mind.]

Severus stumbled forward in pain, falling to the ground but still clutching his wand. Still on the floor, he aimed his wand directly at James. "Incendio," he growled, igniting his robes. He felt a splitting pain in his forehead as rock cut him just above the eye, and blood began dripping down his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:28 am

"Shit!" James stomped around for a few moments, trying to get rid of the fire, then remembered he knew magic. "Aguamenti!" He pointed his wand at his robes, but he already had a bit of a burn on his leg. Bringing his wand up to Snape again, he cast the conjunctivitis curse for which there is no known incantation, so I have to be lame and just say he cast it.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:33 am

[Hopefully that burn is not on the leg dimple.]

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 4:37 am

Severus ignored the curse, although it made his eyes sting. Squinting through his watering eyes, he aimed his wand at the ground by James' feet. "Confringo!" he shouted, exploding the floor, the gaping hole providing a view to the floor below. He snarled in irritation as he noted that James had unfortunately not fallen through.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive April 6th 2010, 4:43 am

[i didn't fall? Aww... That would have been fun until I died at the bottom]

James had leapt backwards as soon as he heard Snape cast the spell, a little shaken. Snape really was trying to kill him. Not hurt him, not simply injure his pride. Snape really wanted him dead. "Deprimo!" he yelled, pointing his wand at a couple of the portraits above. The wind carried them to Snape, the portraits occupants yelling in terror.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next