Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Portrait of the Fat Lady

+26
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Nikki Orwell
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Cormac McLaggen
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Claire McCann
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Portrait of the Fat Lady - Page 12 Empty Re: The Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:39 am

Ah, breaking up, what was it to Colin? His heart was already slowly breaking anyway. Had it all been for nothing? He noticed that she was avoiding his gaze, avoiding the very sight of him. Mouth open, he couldn't find the right words to comfort her, or the right words to comfort himself. He shut his mouth, thinking of how stupid he must look, and stroked Milli's hair gently. "I'm sorry," he finally said. "It's my fault for hiding in the dorms..." He took another deep breath, about to explain what had happened. But Colin couldn't bring himself to say it. Then again, he realized, that would just be like shoving the blame on Harry. Poor kid, he must've had so many problems already. He was famous, though, and basically killed Voldemort, who cared?
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:44 am

He was being too nice. That wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to hate her, to make her feel awful. But somehow, his kindness made it all the worse. "I'm sorry, too," she said softly. She made herself look up then. He looked so sad. Milli couldn't stand it. "I'm sorry," she repeated, then turned her back on hum and walked away.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:45 am

"Hang on - wait - Milli!" Colin exclaimed, thinking that he WOULD blame it on "the Chosen One". Ooh, if he could duel that kid one on one... He wasn't supposed to hate Harry, but in his mind, Harry had just lost Colin his girlfriend. However, after running for a little bit, Colin was unable to catch up with her. Jeez, he shoulda been a runner. He looked in vain for her, but she was gone. Dejected, he walked down the Grand Staircase.
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:24 am

Sirius is waiting here, clad from head to toe in black leather, with soft soled boots and a black backpack slung across his shoulder, ski mask and all. He's holding a set of the same kind of clothing in a much larger size for Viktor as he waits silently at the portrait hole just as the clock strikes midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 4:33 am

Viktor walks out quietly and looks around. He looks at Sirius, and nods to acknowledge his presence before taking the clothing from his BFF and slipping them on silently. "You ready?" he asks quietly before heading out.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 4:34 am

Sirius nods silently and motions for Viktor to follow, which Luna will have fun doing as we're going to be in like three different threads at least before this is all over. Sirius will lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 4:43 am

Sirius dragged the Spare along as he high fived Scorpius. "Damn right. Operation: Spare shall be a success. Oh, quit kicking at me, you bloody marshmallow. I don't wanna have to take off my gloves to hit you, dammit. Can't get blood on them, they're too awesome for that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 4:47 am

"Cedric, the way we see it," Scorpius says to the struggling Spare, "you have two options. One, you come with us without any sort of struggle. Two, we roast you. Now, it's up to at this point. Personally, I think you'll find coming with us much more satisfactory and even fulfilling in the long run."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 4:48 am

"Don't think Agent Twitchy Ferret doesn't mean it, he's a Slytherin. They really do roast you Puffs, and nobody's gonna object to the smore-ification of a spare, we promise," said Sirius quite seriously, smirking and fist bumping his secret agent friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 17th 2010, 4:52 am

Cedric glares at the two, then sighs. "Fine, clearly my options are undeniably lame and I'm just going to have to go along with everything you want. So, I'll go with the first one. Please though, try not to do anything that is going to cause me any sort of agony or pain, alright? I've got Quidditch practice tomorrow and the captain will have my head if I'm not there or play like shit."

Cedric Diggory - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 4:55 am

Sirius snorted with laughter at that, looking at Scorpius. "Good luck sitting on a broom tomorrow," he said with a chortle, winking at his friend. "And I wouldn't call your options lame. I'd call your option totally awesome, really. Quit complaining, already, if I wanted to hear whining I'd have gone and found my brother."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive August 17th 2010, 5:02 am

Cedric sighs, but feels unbelievably curious. What the hell could the be on about. He stands in front of a painting of this large woman. She's rather vile looking. "Well, fine. I'm here and suppose I'll have to do whatever you want me to. What the hell are we doing now?"

Cedric Diggory - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 5:09 am

"Silence, Spare. Agent Ferret, the blindfold, please!" Scorp hands him the blindfold and he ties it tightly around his eyes. "You shall not speak from here on out. You see nothing, you hear nothing, you are nothing, NOTHING BUT A STUPID SPARE, GOD, I HATE THIS GUY, FERRET! HE'S SUCH A FUCKING SPARE! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! Well, he does have some use, I suppose," he admitted grudgingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 5:12 am

"Yes, without him...the Operation is completely pointless," Scorpius says with a sigh. He's only know the guy for about five minutes....and can already tell he's a giant lamesauce. "And yes...he'll have much use very soon. Now, onwards?" Scorpius asks, motioning to the Portrait in front of them.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 5:14 am

"ONWARDS!" Sirius covers Ced's ears, says the password, and marches them in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12