Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+15
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
James Potter - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Katie Bell
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Daphne Greengrass
Dean Thomas
Fred Weasley - Inactive
19 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Dean Thomas March 15th 2010, 10:38 am

[lol it's nearly 5 am where i am :/ we'll pick back up later!]

"Yeah, it was rather interesting..." Dean walks around the room looking for his shoes...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 15th 2010, 3:43 pm

[Could anyone summarize the ball because I couldn't do all Saturday and Sunday because My mom surprised us my telling us that we had to go visits family all weekend with no PC.... I had no AFW I was so sad.... Plus there is no way I can read all these pages.]

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 15th 2010, 5:17 pm

Ginevra Weasley wrote:[Could anyone summarize the ball because I couldn't do all Saturday and Sunday because My mom surprised us my telling us that we had to go visits family all weekend with no PC.... I had no AFW I was so sad.... Plus there is no way I can read all these pages.]

[OH geez, basically:
Dean hugged everyone. Peter died and Tam kissed him and he came back. Draco was in love with Hermione and Luna was in love with Draco. Pansy was in her own little world until Draco kissed Hermione which snapped her out of it and she freaked out. Draco told Pansy he only loves her and they kissed. Angela drank some poison and was taken to the HW. James and Lily danced and I think they argued a bit. Dee and Fred kissed too and that's all I remember right now Very Happy]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 15th 2010, 5:38 pm

Luna Lovegood wrote:
Ginevra Weasley wrote:[Could anyone summarize the ball because I couldn't do all Saturday and Sunday because My mom surprised us my telling us that we had to go visits family all weekend with no PC.... I had no AFW I was so sad.... Plus there is no way I can read all these pages.]

[OH geez, basically:
Dean hugged everyone. Peter died and Tam kissed him and he came back. Draco was in love with Hermione and Luna was in love with Draco. Pansy was in her own little world until Draco kissed Hermione which snapped her out of it and she freaked out. Draco told Pansy he only loves her and they kissed. Angela drank some poison and was taken to the HW. James and Lily danced and I think they argued a bit. Dee and Fred kissed too and that's all I remember right now Very Happy]

[you're forgetting Katie and Fleur drank poljyuice potions that turned them into each other, and Katie (as Fleur) kissed Sirius and Fleur (as Katie) saw, huge fight, Fleur tried to off herself, (basically) now Fleur has left off to Beauxbatons (check the Hogsmeade thread) and...i think that's about all for that...oh, Oliver Wood showed up Smile]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 15th 2010, 5:39 pm

[*facepalm* Oops. What she said Very Happy]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 16th 2010, 1:00 am

[Is the dance over?]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom March 16th 2010, 1:01 am

[yes.]
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 16th 2010, 1:01 am

[Pretty much everyone left.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 16th 2010, 1:11 am

[Damn! I missed the end of it! *sob*]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 1:14 am

[DANNNNNIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!][PS..Dean is very concerned about where you are....]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 16th 2010, 1:18 am

[So is Danni. She's in Three broomsticks but doesn't remember the last two days.]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 16th 2010, 1:20 am

[Techinically Adrian and Koemi are still there in their fucked up sizes... but that's changing......................................................................................................................................... NOW!]

Adrian watched Dean look around for something and set Koemi on the ground beside her as she tried to stand up.

"Do you want me to carry you?"

"Please. My legs are so short. There's no way I'd keep up with you."

Adrian scooped her up and tucked her in the crook of her arm. She strode to the door, making it there ridiculously fast with her legs so long, and stooped a good foot to clear the door way. She straightened up in the atrium and started climbing the stairs 5 at a time.

"Where are we going?"

"My secret garden..." She said with a quick glance and a wink.

[SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 1:25 am

[is going to creep Smile]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 16th 2010, 1:39 am

[YAY!!!! Check out the sig! XD]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 1:56 am

[haha NICE!!! I may have to write some of my own soon *is nervous*]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 16th 2010, 2:02 am

[DEANNI!!!!!!! Yay! Good luck with that!]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 2:04 am

[haha thanks!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 16th 2010, 2:22 am

-since everyone is gone he comes in and destroys the whole place with Djinn's powers-

Now, let's seeee should i make the statues go boom? The tables? -WAIL- Idunno where to start!! -is gleeful beyond words-

You idiot just unleash your powers and do it all at once!!

Can he do that?

-catches on to Me's idea- Naw, he's too nooby of a Djinn to do that. He didn't even have his own bottle! He had to have a room mate!!

Were they gay?

I CAN DO IT!! I'm THE Djinn of Death!! -makes the entire room explode...in his mind-

D: It'snotworkingohnoez!!
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 16th 2010, 2:34 am

[*is scared for entire room* Joel, I HEART you soo much! I would be cracking up, if I were not in class at the moment]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 16th 2010, 2:46 am

[thank yoooou! Very Happy we're now passed out in the Hospital Wing and arguing how to wake us up..]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Black - Inactive March 16th 2010, 3:29 am

[Really?! *runs to HW* Wait! What page does it start on?]

Adrian Black - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 3:30 am

[Also runs to HW]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 16th 2010, 4:16 am

Dean Thomas wrote:[Also runs to HW]
[No! You're busy!]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 16th 2010, 4:17 am

[hahaha!!! just to creep...like you're doing! lol]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 16th 2010, 4:33 am

[aaah sorry Adrian...i forget lol]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next