Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prewett House

+3
Angelina Johnson
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Prewett House - Page 7 Empty Re: The Prewett House

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 9:15 am

Molly watches Gideon chewing like a real person, and not a rabid hyena as she finishes her mouthful, her eyebrows raising just a little. She's so proud. She quietly puts her sammich back on her plate, gets up, comes around the table, and hugs Gideon as he sits, holding his sammich and chewing away. Without a comment on it at all, she goes back to her seat and picks up her own gigantic snack once more. "The whole egg mayo was, like, totally the right decision."
She has another big bite.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 9:28 am

Gideon quirks his eyebrow [I love saying that!] at Molly, only slightly aware of why she is hugging him. Whatever, hugs are cool no matter the reason. He takes another giant bite, still managing to keep his mouth closed. "I agree - good decision," he mumbles.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 9:35 am

[I love that saying too! XD]
"Yeah but you, like, always agree with my food-based decisions," Molly points out. "And you're quite right to, really. When have I ever steered you wrong? When I die, I should totally be made a Saint of Food or some such. And I shall smite all the terrible dishes in the world! Like that time Mum tried to make chicken? Remember that? The oven stank for, like, a month!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 9:42 am

It's true," Gideon adds, "you are a Food Master. And I have no idea how a chicken could smell that bad for so long. Didn't we end up having omelettes that night?" He grins sideways at his sister. "And I'm not likely to let Ali or Fay cook soon either... We should just leave that to you."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 9:51 am

"Not even - it was scrambled eggs," Molly smirks. "And as if I'm going to let any of you lot get in and murder my kitchen! Come home for summer and it takes me, like, a week to undo the damage Mum causes! I don't know why they don't just get take-out for nine months straight. Less traumatic all around!" she giggles.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 10:23 am

Then, suddenly and without warning, the ceiling opened up and revealed a platform (that Fabian had some man install a week or so ago) that descended to the floor. Fabian stepped off the platform, stylishly, and flipped his hair. "Did I hear promises of Molly's cooking?" he asked, drawing up a chair and plopping down on to it. "Because I am HUNGRY."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:27 am

Molly is unfazed by the Fabulous Entrance of Fabian. Because, face it, stuff like that happens all the time around the Prewetts. She grins and hops up at once, as if worried that if she leaves it too long, someone else will try and horn in on her domain and maim her precious kitchen. "Hey Fay! I, like, just made ham and cheese sammiches if you want one? They are both yummy and delicious," she promises, as if they could be anything but.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 10:37 am

"OMG. HI." Gideon exclaims, before recovering himself. "I mean, hey. What's up?" He does the 'sup' nod, making a mental note to hug his brother later.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:38 am

[ROFLMAO]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 10:40 am

[THANKS. That was Inner!Gid's reaction...]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:41 am

[I love Inner!Gid. I really do.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 10:43 am

Fabian brightened at the mention of sammiches. "I would love one!" he said happily. "And I'm sure they--HOLY CRAP!" he said, after taking a bite. "That's GOOD! Molly, you should become a chef or something. Or a competitive knitter." he turned to Gideon, as if he hadn't seen him earlier. "Gideon? Is that you? No, it can't be. You're DEAD. Or at least we haven't spoken in like, a thousand years."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:45 am

Molly giggles. "That's me. Like, World Champion of the Knitting Olympics!" She plops back down in her seat to finish her own sammich before one of the boys gets so hungry they try to pry it from her hands. Because that always ends messily.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 10:47 am

"I'll take option two on that one, thanks. We just never seem to be around at the same time, is all. Any news?" He asked, wondering what Fabian had been up to lately. He similarly grabbed his sammich, taking another large bite as if to claim it.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 10:51 am

[OMG. YOU ARRIVE AND I HAVE TO GO HELP FOR DINNER... AJ TIMING FAIL. WELL, GIDEON SHALL SIT IN HIS CORNER AND EAT HIS SAMMICH IF YOU LIKE. I SHALL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN.]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 10:52 am

Fabian grinned. "Ooh, do you do crochet, Molly? I've always wanted one of those hats, you know." he followed Gideon's suit and took a large bite. "Quite honestly, I've just been hanging out, you know? I mean, nothing too exciting, I don't think... Then again, it has been a while." he paused to chew. "How are things with you and Polly? I take it you two haven't broken up, seeing as I haven't been awoken in the middle of the night to you crying under your covers while listening to Celestina Warbeck."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 10:53 am

[GLUBBERNUGGET. DARN. I'LL TRY TO STAY ON, IF I DON'T CRASH AND BURN. <3]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:55 am

Molly almost chokes on her sammich and very politely covers her mouth with a napkin. Because while it is rude to choke and die, it is even ruder to do so with an open mouth. Ew. Once order is restored to her oesophagus, she stares at Fabian in complete incredulity. "Um, what? Did you just, like, really say you wanted a hat? You? Fabian George Prewett, wants a hat? D'YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT'S GOING TO DO TO YOUR HAIR? The world as I know it has changed forever!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 10:56 am

Fabian Prewett wrote:[GLUBBERNUGGET.]

[I love you.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 11:05 am

Fabian looked at her seriously. "Well, I've been--" he paused for dramatic effect. "Thinking lately. Anyways, during the cold winter months, I would rather experience--dare I say it?--hat hair than have my hair ice over and chip off and risk split ends." he took another bite of his sandwich. "And Fabian Prewett has never had a split end."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 11:10 am

"Fabian," Molly says, very seriously, "If you ever had a split end, everyone within, like, a hundred mile radius would've heard about it. I know you just don't do split ends, bro. And - ohmyGod you were thinking!? What were you doing that for? Merlin," she breathes in awe, her sammich held limply in her hands for several long seconds before she finally shakes herself out of her shocked daze and smiles brightly. "Whatever. Sure, I can crochet you a hat! What shade of pink would you like?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 4th 2010, 11:16 am

"I was thinking French Rose," he says after a moment of thought. "A darker pink than usual, you know? To switch it up a bit."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 11:19 am

"Oooh, I like it," Molly enthuses, then wrinkles her nose. "Well, no, actually, I hate it. Because even if you give it a cool name, it's still pink and you know how I'm, like, allergic to that. But it is totally you! Speaking of, did you ever get that pink sparkly scarf I knitted? The super long one?" she asks, jumping up to grab three bottles of butterbeer to wash down those sammiches of awesomosity.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 11:48 am

[Sorry! I'm back now!!]

"Oh, thanks, Molly," Gideon says, grabbing a bottle and opening it. "No, Fay, Polly and I are still together. Why would you ask? Also, I can't believe you are thinking of wearing a hat. THINK OF YOUR HAIR, MAN, THINK OF YOUR HAIR!" He exclaims, waving his arms around exuberantly.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 12:02 pm

[I MISSED YOU! I was so lonely I went to find my night team to help them with their work. But there wasn't any work. How lame. Anyway...]

Molly snatches up her butterbeer bottle before Gideon's exuberant flailing can knock it flying and ruin her really cute skirt. "You're welcome, Gid. I really like Polly," she comments, because Molly does not know yet that she needs to epically bitch out one Apolline Delacour, and then murder one Lucius Malfoy. Or, well, let Fabian murder one Lucius Malfoy, and Alice run over the corpse in her Barbie jeep while Molly bakes them all Special Brownies. "Did I tell you I hung out with her the other day? She's, like, really cool."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum