Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

+11
James Potter
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
Harry Potter
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
15 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 6 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Lily Evans February 5th 2011, 5:25 am

Lily pulls faces the entire walk, and thinks that if he wouldn't have a field day making jokes about her checking out his arse, she would've made him go ahead of her. She swipes cobwebs out of her way and scoffs lightly. As if. Potter doesn't even have an arse. Unlike Gideon; Gideon's arse is lovely, actually. She freezes as Potter reaches out for her shoulder, stopping her in her tracks, then shrugs his hand away sharply. "What did I say about touching me?" she reminds him, her voice dropping the temperature in the tunnel a few degrees in its iciness.
She moves on, surprised slightly by a sudden sharp turn but continuing on. It dawns on her that the tunnel is widening again, she's able to straighten more and more until she's standing at full height once more. She rolls the kinks out of her shoulders after all that hunching. "Can't be much further," she mutters, spotting a dull gleam of... not exactly light, but less-dark in the distance ahead.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 5th 2011, 5:39 am

James let go of her quickly, holding his hands up in surrender. "Sorry sorry, just figured you didn't want to slice your arm open." He glanced at the rock cautiously, following her around the bend. It's dark now except for their wands, a little globe of light traveling along with them, and James tries to keep from staring at her butt, even though it's pretty much the only thing there is to look at right now. So stare he does. It's not like she can see him, and it's not like there are many opportunities like this to stare for quite so long. It's not as though he objectifies her to her butt or her body at all, it's just a nice touch, the cherry on top of all that makes Lily Evans perfect. He straightens up after the turn, walking along now a little more comfortably as they neared the exit into the Shrieking Shack. Suddenly though, James's foot stops and his body keeps going, his toes catching on a raised branch that had gotten him more times than he liked to admit. Falling forward, he crashed into Lily though he tried to avoid doing so, unfortunately taking her down with him. "Oh, shit, Evans!" His eyes widened and he caught himself on his hands before his body could hit the ground, or rather land on her and possibly hurt her. Holding himself up, he looked down at her, grabbing her shoulder to help her turn over, his eyes wide in concern. "Are you alright?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 5th 2011, 6:00 am

Lily lets out a scream as she's essentially tackled from behind, crashing to the ground and scraping her knees. She winces, feeling the sting and prickle of air and dirt in the broken skin, hissing lightly as Potter turns her over onto her back. She glares up at him, cheeks flushed with anger and eyes watering ever so slightly with the shock and hurt of the fall. Even though he uses his hands to hold himself up and off her, the position is entirely too intimate and distractingly off-putting for Lily, she reaches out one hand and shoves him sharply aside. "Great bloody oaf. Did you know that Hagrid is more graceful than you are?" she snaps, sitting up and moving her wand to inspect the damage to her knees now that he's been shoved out of her way.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 5th 2011, 6:10 am

James shakes his head, falls back to kneel in front of her as she sits up and shoves him away. His brows press together in concern and his eyes flick down to look at her knees before looking back up at her face again. "Evans, I'm sorry. You're alright though, other than this?" He lifts his wand, since hers is still holding the lumos charm they need in order to see, and glances over her knees, trying to think of what charm would be good for healing them, or at least gently cleaning them since there was quite a bit of dirt on the scrapes. Finally he chooses a simpler cleaning one, glancing up at her nervously before whispering it and hoping that it wouldn't sting as it worked.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 5th 2011, 6:21 am

"Ow," Lily hisses as he cleans her scrapes up for her using a standard cleaning charm rather than a medical one. She extinguishes her wandlight for a few moments to cast some light healing charms on her knees, the cool soothing sensation going to work at once even though when she lights her wand again, the skin of her knees still looks somewhat raw. "No, I'm not alright, Potter! I am never alright when you're hounding me," she snaps, lashing out in reaction to the pain of the fall as well as his incessant presence. Giving him a filthy look, as if all the problems in the universe are his fault -she insists that they probably are, actually- Lily climbs to her feet, brushes the dust from her clothing as best she can, and continues on the for the last little bit. She stops as she emerges into a dusty wreck of a room, frowning in recognition. "I've been here before," she realises.
And now I guess Pans can respond in the Shack?
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 4:27 am

Allywally twirls down to the Whomping Willow like a boss.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 16th 2011, 4:35 am

Molly is taking a stroll, scouting new locations for her little plantation when she spots a twirling Allywally and struts on over to say hi. "Hey, little sister!"

[Sorry - as soon as I clicked on the thread I got interrupted >.>]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 4:39 am

[I forgive you, superdedooper sister/magnificent mummy!]

A very dizzy Alice falls over at Molly's greeting. "Hello, big sister!" she says from the ground. "How are you this amazing afternoon? Damn spankin' awesome, I hope. What are you doing out here in this remote point of the grounds, anyway?" she rambles.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 16th 2011, 4:46 am

[I love you! <3]

Molly giggles and holds out a hand, using strength that would be a little surprising for anyone who didn't know her as well as Alice would to pull her sister upright. "Like, totally awesome," she greams, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. She smirks. "I'm just looking for plantation grounds, if you know what I mean. So, like, what are you doing twirling about near trees that could make you go smushy?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 4:51 am

Alice takes Molly's hand and hops up. Brushing herself off, she nods. "Of course I know what you mean, sister. I am not stupid. Well, only sometimes. Trees that make me go smushy?" she asks, narrowing her eyes in confusion. "Oh, is that where I am?" She turns around to examine the Willow and waves to it. It waves back. "Sometimes, when I twirl, I end up in the strangest places," she confesses with a serious nod. "Once I ended up in a bathtub. Another time I ended up crashing this tea party. A hare threw his spoon at me, and there was this guy in a hat there."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 16th 2011, 5:00 am

"Not always," Molly agrees readily. Huh. Maybe that's what the two sisters have in common; they're not always stupid. "You must go on, like, the most interesting twirly adventures ever. I never twirl. What if I caught my heel on something and, like, snapped it!? Oh, the carnage!" Molly says, with a dramatic sigh. "The shoes are innocent, you know, you can't hurt them. And that hare sounds like a total bitch. Uh huh."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 5:08 am

"I do," Alice agrees. "I'm a swashbuckling, twirling adventurer. That should go on my resume or something." She pats her poor sister on the head. "That would be very sad if your heel snapped. We'd have to hold a funeral if such a tragedy occurred." Alice stares at her sister, suddenly very confused. "What are you even talking about, Molly? It was a rabbit, not a female dog!"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon March 16th 2011, 5:26 am

-Molly because I'm creeping from my iPhone-

"Oh right, my bad. Female dog, rabbit, what's the diff?" she wonders. "And ohmyGod can we, like, not talk about the death of stilettos anymore? It's totally tragic and depressing!"
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 5:32 am

"Well," Alice begins, "Female dogs have dog babies, and rabbits have rabbit babies. They are entirely different species. But I won't get too much into that," she says. "I apologize, sister. I know that that is a hard subject for you." She pats Molly on the head again. "As long as you don't talk about deaths of Barbie Jeeps, I will never mention that stuff ever again."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 16th 2011, 6:13 am

"Well they're all, like, cute and stuff so whatever," Molly shrugs. She slaps Alice's hand away. "Hey! Just because I'm shorter than you, doesn't mean you don't have to watch the hair! Do Barbie Jeeps die? Surely they just, like, go off to a big parking lot in the sky?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 16th 2011, 10:50 pm

Alice stares at Molly, shocked that her sister would even mention such a thing. "Molly, you are a horrible, horrible sister!" She was going to have horrible, horrible dreams about dead Barbie Jeeps tonight. Poor Alice. "So like, how's Gid? Have you seen him around? I won't even ask about Fay-- we both knew he's MIA."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 16th 2011, 11:49 pm

Molly's eyes widen and she pouts. "I'm not a horrible sister! I love you! In my head that big parking lot is, like, the happiest place of all time. You just need a super good broom to reach it, but mind you don't fall off all the way up there because you have to fly back safely or I'd be, like, so mad," she says earnestly. Her pout deepens. "I miss Fay-bee. Nobody else does shopping like he does. And Gid's alright and all that. I fed him a couple of weeks back so I'm pretty sure he's, like, still alive. Still spends bunches of time with Evans, I guess," she says, nose wrinkling with distaste because ew Evans.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 17th 2011, 12:01 am

"I solemnly swear I would come back safely if I ever went up to the big parking lot," Alice promises, crossing her heart with her fingers. She copies Molly's pout. "I miss him too. It's like he's dead, or something. But that's just sad so forget I ever said that. That's good that Giddypoo is alive, but Evans told me that she doesn't see him all that much," Alice trails off, knowing she slipped up and put on her poker face. If Molly were to find out about lice and Lily's sorta friendship, shit would go down.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 17th 2011, 12:14 am

Molly's eyes go very, very wide and shine with unshed tears. Molly prides herself on never, ever crying, but even the thought of one of her siblings dying is enough to threaten that vow to herself. Ohboy is she in for some hard times... >.> "Why are you trying to hurt me!?" she wails. "Don't say things like that, like, ever." She pauses, face scrunching in thought. The look on her face suggests she just stepped in something icky. "When were you talking to Evans?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 17th 2011, 12:58 am

Alice makes a sad puppy dog face. "Sorry Mol... I will never mention the death of a Prewett ever again." Alice blinks innocently, as if she had never talked to the enemy. "Oh, Evans-- she was surprisingly in the dorm at the same time as me, and she started talking to me. It was weird. It was as if she wanted to tell me all about her life," she lies. "I was scared for my life. I thought she was trying to soften the blow before giving me detention."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 17th 2011, 1:05 am

Molly is suitably placated by the promises of no more Prewett death talk, and dries her eyes. Her eyebrows arch. "Oh? That's, like, super weird and stuff. Maybe she's broken or whatever. Or maybe Gideon was all like 'stop being such a bitchy pain in the arse to my awesometastic little sisters' or something, only she doesn't know how because she's never not been a bitch before," Molly chirps brightly. Outer!Mya may get another nosebleed soon, because Inner!Lily is looking for ways out of her head to get into the interwebz and strangle Molly...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett March 17th 2011, 1:22 am

Poor Outer!Mya. I hope you and all your inner peoples survive.

Alice nods. "That could be it. Except he like, thinks she's so perfect that he would never say that. Maybe Lily is a fairy, and she makes all the boys fall in love with her. I was talking to Jamsey, and he is like so totally in love with her still."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 17th 2011, 1:38 am

Outer!Mya is vaguely wondering if it's worth an afternoon off work >.>

Molly's nose wrinkles yet again. "Ugh, he does, doesn't he? Votever. Fairy? Or is that Veela? Either way, that's just a totally weird thought. I can't believe Potter's still into her, not after the time she cursed him so bad he had boils on his arse for weeks. That boy needs, like, reeducation or something!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 1:30 am

Lily is here, because she is still curious about the Whomping Willow and wants to explore it further without the hindrance of one James Potter, aka The Arrogant Toerag. Yep. Informative.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 1:33 am

Ooh, hindrance. I approve of your word choice.

Alice skips up the pathway leading to the Whomping Willow. She enjoys exploring dangerous places, and the Willow most certainly qualifies, since it could squash her in a second. She spots a familiar red haired someone and grins, because she has not seen her good friend Lily Evans in a long while.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next