Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

+11
James Potter
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
Harry Potter
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
15 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 7 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 1:37 am

It's just a lovely word, isn't it? *likes the way it sounds* >.>

Lily, hearing someone approaching behind her, stifles a groan because she half expects it to be her luck that Potter is on his way -she could swear to Merlin that he stalks her somehow, he has such an unwelcome gift of somehow knowing exactly where to find her when she least wants him to- and turns around. Then, her face shifts from pre-emptive annoyance to a welcoming smile at the sight of her second favourite Prewett. "Hi Alice, how's things?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 1:45 am

Second favorite? Ouch.

"Oh, hello. Quite spectacular, honestly. I've been experimenting, and I think I have created a potion that will raise the drinker's intelligence. Like, you could administer it to Peter, and he'd be doing Arithmancy in his head. I was going to sell it for exams but I quickly decided against that because it's just so very wrong," Alice says, trailing off at the end. She'd forgotten Lily was a prefect and a stickler for the rules, though, despite Alice's utter lack of common sense, she is very intelligent. "So how're things with you? You and my brother getting on alright? He hasn't planted his seed in your garden yet, I see."

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 1:54 am

Well, the first favourite gives her orgasms. That's pretty hard to compete with...

Lily frowns in thought. "Pettigrew doing Arithmancy in his head, let alone at all? I never thought there would be a potion strong enough for that. Well done. I'm taking a bit of a break from inventing potions," she says lightly, because she does not want to end up in somebody else's body again anytime soon. She stares at Alice, then bursts out laughing because what else can she do? "Er, no. That's not going to happen," she says firmly, because Lily does not want kids any time in the next decade. At least. "But yes, we're getting along perfectly," she says, with that sickening glow of a girl in love.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 1:59 am

My Inner Alice finds Gidily adorably sickening, but mostly adorable. Myself, on the other hand is wondering when Evotter is going to happen. THE CONFLICTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

"Well, thanks. I find that devoting my time and energy to academic projects makes me a more well rounded person. And I'm not as bored," she says with a shrug. "Since I have no life, I have to fill my time with other things. Oh, you are? Sluggy would be so disappointed. He thought mine was bloody cool, and then he went off, muttering about a sushi sauce. I dunno what's going on up there, but anyway." Alice crinkles her nose. "Boo. I wanted to be an aunt. Oh well. I am glad that you two are still awesome."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 2:07 am

Welcome to my world, darling. Pretty sure I've talked Pansy into keeping James for 3.0 though, so my life is essentially complete. ~flails~

"Using your brains is pretty good for keeping away boredom," Lily agrees, smiling. It no longer takes her by surprise when the Prewetts show their intelligence, she's long since learned that their careful facade of vagueness hides some very sharp minds. Except Molly, who just has a sharp tongue. "Well, with any luck, Sluggy will be so disappointed in me that you'll be his new favourite and we'll all be happy." She glances around, making sure they're alone because it is a tad scandalous to Lily to be discussing a Professor in such terms. "He's a bit weird, I think," she says in a low voice, then shakes her head at Alice. "Well, I'm sure you'll be an aunt someday - with three siblings of your own one of them is bound to start a family of their own soon enough, right? I don't know - it seems a bit... pointless to be thinking about it right now. The school year's almost done, and then after the summer I'll have to come back here and Gideon won't..."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:15 am

"I do like being the teacher's pet," Alice muses while stroking her chin. "Well, yes, I'm sure I will be. Molly is likely to have a boatload. She'll just keep squeezing 'em out year after year. I'm predicting seven. I'm sure, if Fabian were to come back from the dead, he would have some too, and Gideon as well. But you shouldn't be thinking about babies while still in school. That's ridiculous. You'd get all fat and your robes wouldn't fit and once it comes out you might drop it in a toilet or a cauldron. If I had a baby, I'd only want one, because then I would only have to watch that one, and not a million of them."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 2:26 am

The idea of Alice being a teacher's pet amuses Lily (and Mya and Molly) greatly and she grins. She coughs, because the idea of seven kids is pretty overwhelming. "Seven? Well, if Molly ends up with seven kids, I'll owe you a butterbeer." She shakes her head, laughing quietly at the mental image of a baby dropping into a cauldron. "One seems like a nice, manageable number - except if it got lonely, I suppose. Two would be good. But then if they don't get along, that doesn't help either, does it?" She pauses, bites her lip. "How did we get on to this topic?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:33 am

"I don't actually remember," Alice confesses. "But if I had a boy, I'd name his Neville, and he'd be the most badass son of a bitch the world would ever see in all the years of the world's existence." Alice smirks. "Our children can hang out and be awesomely badass together."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 2:42 am

"Neville is a nice name. I've never really thought about what I would name any hypothetical kids - I don't even really want to think about it anytime soon. Especially not with the war and everything. Dangerous enough being a Muggleborn with a psycho like Voldemort running around... But, one day, I'm sure our kids will be the very best of friends and take Hogwarts by storm," she finishes lightly.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:49 am

"True, true," Alice says with a curt nod. "Anyway, enough with the babies. We could always talk about unicorns instead. Unicorns are pretty cool, if I do say so myself. One day, I will ride a unicorn, and I will ride it across the heavens to the pot of gold. It will happen. It will."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 2:56 am

"Unicorns are lovely," Lily agrees. "I was sad we only spent one lesson with them in Care of Magical Creatures. It almost makes me tempted to go into the Forbidden Forest to look for them again," she confesses sheepishly.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 2:58 am

"Lily Evans wanting to go gallivanting off into the Forbidden Forest? What a strange turn of events this is. Well, I don't blame you. I always want to go in there and search for giant man eating creatures, so I totally understand the appeal."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 3:06 am

Lily flushes, looking around to make sure nobody is in earshot; Alice doesn't exactly speak in a whisper-soft voice. "Well I'd rather like to avoid the giant man eating creatures, myself. And naturally the Forest is out of bounds for very good reason and I'd certainly never encourage anybody to go wandering off in there because they'll do themselves harm," she justifies, her Prefecty nature shining through. Then she bites her lip, a little frown line appearing between her eyes as she searches for words. "I don't know - sometimes I just wonder if it's really worth it, missing out on all the interesting and beautiful things in the world just because somebody else says they're out of bounds."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 3:15 am

Alice grins. "I like that opinion. Either I'm rubbing off on you, I pick good friends, or both. It is for our own safety, though, but I prefer living on the wild side. Can't be tamed," she said with a shrug. "Maybe, one day, if you decide to forgo prefect duties for one day, we can go find some unicorns."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 3:44 am

[Sorry! Had to go ninja. <3]

Lily smiles. "Maybe I'm just mellowing in my old age. Of course I'll completely deny it if you ever told anyone. I do have a reputation to uphold," she laughs. "That sounds like it might be fun. After exams, of course." Priorities, after all.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 3:52 am

"Of course," Alice replies. "Oh shit, exams?! I completely forgot about those. Oh well." Alice shrugs. Prewetts don't really have to study anyway, if they don't want to. It's one of the many perks of being born amazing. "You can't bring Giddypoo, though. I don't know if you were planning to, but unicorns don't really like boys."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 3:57 am

Lily shakes her head, cursing the universe for people who are born without the need to study. It's not fair, really. She lets out a loud, very unladylike snort, suddenly remembering Molly calling her 'Giddy' when she had thought Lily was Gideon. "Giddypoo? Merlin, you lot come up with some awful and painfully humiliating nicknames for each other. I love it," she says, grin very wicked. "And I'm sure I can leave him behind for one day - it's one of the many advantages of not being joined at the hip!"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:01 am

"Giddypoo is not the worst we've come up with, actually. It's not fair, though. Molly calls us the worst of them sometimes, and Fay and I can't even call her 'Mol'," Alice says with a sad shake of the head. "It's incredibly racist or something. She's racist towards people who don't have red hair or names that start with a G. Yep. That's got to be it."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 4:09 am

[Inner!Molly is cackling.]

Lily bites her lip. "Molly does seem to get a bit... territorial... or something," she says delicately. "If she hadn't disliked me so much before I started dating Gideon, I might wonder if she just hated me on principle," she shrugs.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:12 am

"Since she's racist towards non-gingers, you must be a special case," Alice says, "but she can be really prejudiced. She probably thought that because you follow rules without much question and because you work hard on schoolwork that you weren't cool and that you had a stick up your ass. It's just Molly."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 4:19 am

"I don't follow rules without question, I just respect them!" Lily counters, before she stops and thinks about what Alice is really saying. "I suppose I see your point - different temperaments, different priorities. My ass is, however, un-sticked. She does seem to care a great deal about the three of you," she admits, almost grudgingly and maybe even a little jealous.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:22 am

"Well, yes, but she is related to us. It's nice, though. You always hear about those siblings who fight all the time. We don't really do that. It's actually serene in our house. Wait, I take that back. It's a motherfuckin' party 24/7, so serene is a lie. But we all really care about each other. We respect each other's interests, except when it comes to boys. Then Gid and Fay can go a little batshit."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 4:28 am

Lily bursts out laughing. "You had me worried for a moment, there. I can't imagine any household with the four of you ever being serene. Come to think of it, I can't imagine any house with even one of you in it being serene." The laughter fades, but the amusement lingers in Lily's eyes, and in her smile. "It really is obvious, how close you all are. You're very lucky," she says simply. "Sometimes I wonder if your brothers somehow have a bit of pitt-bull in them, the way they are with you and your sister and boys."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:33 am

"Yeah, I know," Alice says with a smile. She knew, and was glad, that she had such a close family. "That would explain so much," she replies with an astounded expression crossing her face. "Though, they haven't had to go all crazy loco dog on anyone recently. I've been quite celibate. It's very saddening. No romance either."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 4:40 am

Lily blinks. "That's rather surprising," she says bluntly. "Everybody likes you, you know. Maybe they're just too intimidated or something, which makes the boys here a bit stupid and pathetic, really. But then we already knew that for a lot of them, I suppose - the boys in my year are pretty hopeless, as a rule. The straight ones, anyway."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next