Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

+11
James Potter
Lily Evans
Jesse St. James
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Parvati Patil
Harry Potter
Rolf Scamander
Hannah Abbott
15 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 8 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:45 am

"Tell me about it," Alice says with a sigh. "Sirius was really the only worthwhile one in your year, and he disappeared off the face of the planet." She sighs. "Oh well. There's always Peter if I get too lonely."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 4:51 am

Lily wrinkles her nose. She'd always had an interesting relationship with Sirius; they'd maintained a precarious friendship of sorts, but the last time they had spoken it had been a huge argument. "If you say so," she says non-committally. "Surely there must be someone in your own year, though? Pettigrew can't be the only eligible bachelor left at Hogwarts, right? And if he is... well, have you thought about changing teams?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 4:54 am

"Hmm, maybe if I send Sirius an owl with a photo of my boobs he'll come back to Hogwarts," Alice says distractedly. "Anyway, I suppose there are worthy men. I just don't know who they are. I need to get out more. Wait, changing teams? Are you suggesting I go lesbian? I mean, I'm up for experimentation, but that's not really how I pictured my life turning out. I like cock, to be honest."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 5:05 am

"As the girlfriend of your older brother, can I please ask that you never ever owl a boy naked pictures? I really don't want to have to deal with that," Lily confesses, imagining the thousand levels of furious Gideon would be if that ever happened. "You'll find someone, I'm sure. With all the required parts, even," she says, blushing a little at the vulgarity because she really is quite conservative.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 5:11 am

"Fine," Alice grumbles. "I'll tempt to control my sexual desires, but seriously, I can't be tamed." She shrugs. "I'm glad that you believe in me, Lilypie."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 5:27 am

"Oh, don't restrain yourself, just don't leave photographic evidence," Lily clarifies, and chuckles at the nickname. "Well, why wouldn't I? You're one of the pretties and most interesting girls around," she shrugs.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 7th 2011, 11:39 pm

"I'll try not to," says Alice with a laugh. "I didn't know you felt that way, Lily." My entire head is about to explode from Alice's inflated ego. Thanks, Mya. "I mean, everyone does, but it's nice to hear all the same."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 7th 2011, 11:59 pm

Oops? Sorry darling. Lily tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and smiles. She's always admired Alice's spirit and the way she rejects conformity. She can't help but laugh as the other girl speaks, though. "Merlin, even though none of you look alike, you can always pick a Prewett by the ego!"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 8th 2011, 12:07 am

I forgive you. "That is extremely true," Alice replies thoughtfully. "Though, you're right on both accounts. We really don't look anything alike. Gid and Fay are fraternal, Molly's a freaking ginger." She pauses and looks at Lily's hair. "No offense to gingers or anything, but it explains why she has no soul. And me, well, I'm certainly the most attractive."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 8th 2011, 1:19 am

"I never understood that," Lily muses, lips quirking upwards in amusement because she's heard each of the Prewetts describe their humble self as the most attractive of the bunch. "The bit about gingers not having souls, I mean. Not the it about you all not looking alike - you'd hardly know my sister and I were related even if we stood next to each other," she explains. Of course, Petunia seems to like that.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 8th 2011, 1:52 am

"It's a mystery to me," Alice says with a shrug. She blinks. She'd forgotten that Lily had a sister. She hardly ever spoke of her. "Was she upset when you got accepted here?" she asks gently, knowing this was a sensitive subject.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 8th 2011, 7:07 am

"Upset might be a bit of an understatement," Lily says lightly, though she tucks her hair behind her ear in that compulsive fashion of hers and bites her lip. "She acts like I'm a freak or something, but when I got accepted to Hogwarts I found a letter to her from Professor Dumbledore kindly trying to explain to her why she couldn't come too. We don't talk much at all anymore, Tuney and I are nothing like what you and your sisters and brothers are like."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 24th 2011, 5:00 am

Kras led Reed outside and they ended up a relatively safe distance away from the crazy Whomping Willow tree. "So...did I tell you about the time I touched the trunk of the Vhomping Villow? I vos very determined." he laughed, remembering that odd day.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 24th 2011, 5:08 am

Reed stared at the tree, then looked at Kras. "You what! Are you crazy? How did that go? How are you still alive?" This was the closest Reed had ever been to the tree, and even thought they were a safe distance away, Reed still felt a little apprehensive.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 5:40 am

"I just vanted to see if I could do it!" Kras laughed, shrugging. "I met a new friend that day. He didn't feel like attempting it vith me so he just vatched. It really vosn't as difficult as I expected. Only got a cut on my head. That vos it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 6:12 am

Reed frowned a little, thinking about how much he could have got hurt. "Well, I don't think I'd like to witness you doing that again. I'm glad you got it all out of your system. At least I hope you got it out of your system. Now, I need some sunscreen." He opened the bottle and started lathering up his arms, face, and neck.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:18 am

Kras shrugged, knowing it had been a stupid idea. "I don't know...maybe I vos in a veird mood that day. Can't remember. I about passed out heading to the hospital wing after it though...cause the blood...so much of it." he wrinkled his nose, not liking to think about that. He watched as Reed applied sunblock. "Need any help vith that?" No it wasn't just an excuse to touch his boyfriend...well, maybe it had a lot to do with it...but votever. He couldn't help himself. Reed was too adorable for his own good.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:33 am

Reed frowned, not liking to hear about Kras being hurt. "I'm sad I couldn't be there to take care of you." Then he smiled up at Kras. "Ummm, maybe the back of my neck, if I missed anything. I can put some on you too if you'd like."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:42 am

Kras smiled and took the sunblock so he could put it on the back of Reed's neck. "Your hair is getting in the vay. Silly hair." he chuckled, lifting Reed's curls so he wouldn't get sunblock on them. "There ve go. Hm, I guess I should vear some...I don't mind getting tanned, just not burnt. I vould love it if you'd help me, thank you." he smiled brightly handing Reed the sunblock.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:45 am

Reed giggled, but still liked the feel of Kras' hands on him. "Well, you still get tanned through the sunblock you know. It just protects your skin from the harmful UVB and UVA rays. Those are the things that make you burn. I know a lot about how to take care of your skin, and sunscreen is the most important." He nodded and squirted some sunblock in his hands and started smoothing it onto Kras' arms.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 7:50 am

"Hm, vell, I feel plenty safe knowing you've got me covered." Kras grinned, standing still as Reed put sunblock on him. He was rather enjoying feeling Reed rub sunblock on his arms. "At least this stuff doesn't smell too much like a lot of other sunblocks...ick. That smell makes me sneeze sometimes."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 7:58 am

Reed laughed. "That's because I make sure to get the good smelly stuff. Okay. All done. Let's sit." With that, he plopped onto the ground and patted the grass next to him for Kras. Then he laid back and let the sun warm his face, feeling extremely relaxed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 8:07 am

Kras grinned and plopped down onto the ground next to Reed. "This is lovely." he laid back, stretching out next to his boyfriend with one of his arms stretched up with a hand behind his head. His eyes closed and he hummed quietly to himself, enjoying the warmth from the sun and the comfort of being next to the boy he loved. "You know vot...I think if it randomly started raining right now I don't think I'd get up. I'd probably just lay here."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 8:12 am

Reed laughed, the sound carrying in the open air. "I wouldn't either. I would love to dance with you in the rain. I do recall you saying at one point that you could dance. I'd still like to see that sometime." He looked over at Kras and shot him a little wink.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 8:33 am

"Hm..." Kras opened his eyes, sighing when he saw the bright blue sky, "ve just have to get it to rain now. Maybe that cloud over there vill turn gray and it'll rain." Wishful thinking, but hey, it could happen. "I can dance. And I vould love it even more if you did dance vith me." he grinned at Reed's wink. "I could be a good dance teacher if you needed help." he turned on his side and placed an arm across Reed's middle, propping himself up slightly with his other arm and resting his head on his hand.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next