Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 10 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 2:12 am

[HAH Its like btw....like yeah, same meaning lol]

She sighed happily. "Yeah, he was adorable. But way too innocent and attached to his family." She said with a shrug.

[sorry for the crappy posts. I am like soo tired I can't even think.]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 2:18 am

[It's okay! I've gotta eat dinner, so I might actually run after the next post...]

"Eh. Well, I hope Lorcan isn't like that. It's a shame to have such looks wasted. Like Antonio..." Padma sighed. "Have you noticed, though, how this school seems to have WAY too many gay guys? I mean, what's left for us? It's so annoying."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 2:20 am

"Oh my gawds! I know! I am just thankful that I have a good gaydar so I don't go flirting with the gay ones." She said with a grin "How embarrasing would that be?!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 2:22 am

"O-M-G," Padma exclaimed, her eyes wide with horror, "that would be, like, the most embarrassing thing EVER." She shudders, and unfortunately, she does not have a Gay-O-Meter naturally installed. Luckily, she's learned enough from her sister. But she's probably not going to figure it out if she finds out that manly men are gay. Then that's just weird.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 2:24 am

[Okay, I'mma have to skeeeeeeeeeeeeedaddle - sorry, but I have to type that because every time I say that word, I say it in a southern accent and it makes me happy - so I'll reply when I can. Smile]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 2:25 am

"I KNOW RIGHT?!?! I would just never show my face to them again. It would be far too awkward." She said and shook her head just imagining the horror.

[OKAYYYY! Very Happy]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 9th 2010, 2:47 am

"Definitely." Padma shuddered. "And that's the LAST thing anyone would want, I bet... one cute, albeit gay, guy, gone, forever..." She sighed pensievely. Penseively. Pensievly. Penseivly. Penisively. Penisivly. Penisevly. Penisevely. Gah. Guess who can't spell tonight.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 11th 2010, 7:02 am

Cho looked around, idly wondering if anyone was around for her to talk to. Due to her reclusive study habits, she hadn't gotten to talk to many people lately. Sighing, she sat down and leaned on a tree. The crisp night air felt nice after so many hot days. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a few moments, enjoying the silence.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 11th 2010, 7:05 am

Molly is taking a walk to clear her head. And also to come down, because she may or may not have smoked a fair amount of gillyweed prior to this. She wanders around the trees, trailing her hands along the bark as she goes and stopping only when she almost trips over someone's legs. "Oh whoa! Sorry about that! Like, didn't see you there!" Molly giggles. She almost runs into people a lot, it seems.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 11th 2010, 7:17 am

Cho was enjoying the sounds of nature when she heard someone approach. She looked up, but saw no one in the darkness. Then, all of a sudden, she feels a jolt in her legs as someone nearly trips over them. It seemed she ran into all sorts of... odd people all the time. It was almost like this girl was giddy or something. "It's alright." She said, although in reality she was a bit mad that she wasn't seen. Even in the darkness, she could determine some flaming red hair. A Weasley, perhaps? She didn't know any of them personally, but she knew of them. "I'm Cho. What's your name?" She smiled, though she wasn't sure if the girl could see. Well... she had wanted to talk to people.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 11th 2010, 7:27 am

Molly greams and plops down on the ground to better see the dim outline of the girl. AH! That's better, she can see her now. "Hey! Molly Prewett, nice to meetcha! So, like, just enjoying the night, or hiding from an angry ex boyfriend?" she asks, picking up a stick and starting to draw little patterns in the dirt.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 11th 2010, 7:35 am

"Hi, Molly." Cho said. Molly seemed to be quite restless, and unable to sit still. "I'm just enjoying the night.... it's calm, and relaxing, wouldn't you agree?" Cho doubted that she would, but it was worth a try...
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 11th 2010, 7:38 am

"Uh-huh," Molly chirps, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Way relaxing and stuff. Oh look, a bat!" She points to the sky above, watching a bat flutter from one tree to another. "Neat!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 11th 2010, 7:39 am

((Actauly,sorry to leave you like this, but I just started feeling nauseous, so I'ma go to bed. Night!))
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 11th 2010, 7:43 am

(no worries, I have to go in 10 anyway. feel better!)
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 11th 2010, 11:18 pm

Cho shuddered at the mention of the winged rodent. She absolutely despised bats. They just seemed so... creepy. They came out of all sorts of random places and scare you to death... Like when she was little, Cho was brought to a field by her house with her family, and she had gone off on her own. Of course, she found a cave, and she made one little noise, and out came a whole swarm of bats, scaring the poor girl to bits. "I much prefer birds." She said to Molly. "Hey... you're in Gryffindor, right? Are you on the Quidditch team or anything?"
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 12th 2010, 1:45 am

Molly blinks. "Birds are cool, too, I guess. I just like the little squeaky noises bats make and stuff. Oh, me? Yes and no. I'm a Gryff, but I don't play quidditch. It's not my thing. I have a, like, ton of other stuff that keeps me occupied. How about you? I'm totally guessing you're into quidditch, right? Or, like, you wouldn't have really asked about it. You in a house team?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 12th 2010, 5:49 am

Cho still shuddered a bit at the childhood memory. "Still, they just seem so... grimy." She said. "And, yeah. I play quidditch. I'm the seeker for Ravenclaw." She said proudly. She loved the sport. She was such a fanatic. Flying itself came with such a source of freedom.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 12th 2010, 6:16 am

Molly smiles, sensing the other girl's enthusiasm. "Oh that's totally cool. My sister plays seeker. She's not on the house team for us, though, because you know, Harry Potter and all, but I think she might go out for it next year or something," she explains with a little shrug. "She's pretty good, too."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 12th 2010, 6:38 am

Cho's interest was officially piqued. "Oh, really?' She said. "Who is your sister?" She could look into her now before she got the chance to become a seeker... take some initiative or something. "Andyes, Harry potter is a rather... good seeker... and all." She grumbled a bit. She hated to lose.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 12th 2010, 6:46 am

"Harry Potter is, like, the best seeker out there. Well, Viktor Krum as well, but he's our reserve seeker because they wouldn't let him on the team straight off or something. Gryffindor totally got lucky when it comes to seekers," Molly chatters, oblivious to any offence her commentary might cause Cho as a rival seeker. "My sister? Ali - she's a fifth year," Molly says with a shrug.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 12th 2010, 6:51 am

With the mention of Viktor Krum, Cho choked on absolutely nothing. "Viktor Krum?! So it's true then! He really did transfer and get sorted into Gryffindor? Ohmygod..." Cho had had a full blown fan attack. Unlike a fan girl, Cho was fascinated by his skills at Quidditch. HE was so good at it... he made it seem effortless! She had almost forgotten asking about her sister. Once she had calmed down enough to respond, she did. "Hm... I think I've seen her around... or at least heard of her."
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 12th 2010, 6:55 am

Molly smirks just a little. "Yep. Viktor's a Gryff. He's, like, a really nice guy, too." She patiently waits for Cho to settle down before continuing with a light giggle. "Yeah, the Prewett name sort of does that. Our reputation kinda precedes us, you know? I blame our older brothers - they started it! Do you have any siblings here?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang September 12th 2010, 6:59 am

So he's a nice guy. Cho thought. It was good to know. Molly waited patiently for her before speaking again. That was nice. "Haha... now that you mention it, I have heard the name before. And no, I don't. I'm an only child. I'm sorry. How many siblings do you have' She asked, curious.

(I'm gonna go because I have to get up for an actual job tomorrow. It's not that late, but I probably should go. Night~ )
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 12th 2010, 7:07 am

[Have a good day tomorrow! Night! XD]

"I have three siblings," Molly says, her eyes shining with pride and affection for her family. "Two older brothers in seventh and Ali in fifth year - I'm in sixth," she says, because I can't remember if she said that at any point yet. "What year are you? I don't think we even, like, have any classes with Ravenclaw, so I don't even know any of the Claws, let alone which ones are in my year. Except Luna - I met her the other day and she was awesome. I think she's a year younger than me, though, if you know her?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next