Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 11 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Cho Chang September 12th 2010, 8:18 pm

"It must be nice to have that many siblings." Cho said. "I'm a seventh year. And yes, I do know Luna. She's a sweetheart. A bit strange, but sweet. She's smart too... then again... Claw." She said. She sighed, before standing up again, looking over the lake. The light hit the water in such a way that the surface, though distorted, was reflective.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 13th 2010, 2:22 am

Molly greams. "She is a sweetheart - I thought she was, like, really cool." She climbs to her feet when Cho does and shrugs. "Well, guess I'll keep wandering. I can't remember what I'm doing anymore but I'll find something I guess! See you 'round, Cho!"
And off she wanders into the night.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 4:48 am

Viktor is here and shirtless. What a great post.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 4:53 am

Rad is here and is wearing a shirt, just to be contrary. And it's a t-shirt, so you don't even get to stare at the abs. However, his pecs are so awesome, they stand out like Joe Motherfucking Walker's so we're still good. "Hey there, sexy," he said with a grin as he walked over.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 4:54 am

Viktor is shocked because he's never seen Rad wearing so much clothing at one time. Like woah. "Hey," he greeted, returning the grin even though Rad was all weird acting last time. Votever. "Vot's new?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 4:59 am

Ahahahah oh my god. Votever. Rad won't be acting weird, 'cause now he's pretty sure Cedric doesn't care, so Viktor is fair game, as of now. "Oh, not a lot, the usual, jamming on my guitar, sexing up the Hogwarts boys, you know how it is," he said, shrugging. "How about you?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 5:01 am

Viktor shrugged. "Not much. Just hanging out vith Molly and Cedric mostly. How's that band idea coming along?" he asked curiously because he still wants front row VIP spots. Yeah, he does.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 5:02 am

"Great, actually! I've got all the members, now I just need a chance to get us all together, so it's going well, I'd say," he said happily, looking rather excited about it all. "I've been hanging with them as well, and Fabian, too," he said, his face lighting up as he mentioned his crush.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 5:13 am

"That's awesome." Viktor smirks, instantly noticing Rad's face lighting up. "Well, I know that look. How's Fabian?" he asked with a grin.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 5:17 am

"He's gorgeous! And also well. But mostly adorable and gorgeous, don't you think? But I don't particularly feel like rambling right now, so let's move on," he said, still grinning. "Whatever happened to those tattoos and piercings you were thinking of getting? Decide yet, if you want me to do it?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 6:00 am

"Oh, I don't know if I could trust you vith something as important as giving me a tattoo, now that I think of it," he says with a teasing smirk. "You see, my friend Scorpius vants to become a tattoo artist. He's pretty good vith his hands, and it vould really help him start his career if he could have somevon like Viktor Krum recommending him."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 8:46 pm

"Well, you can let Scorpius do it, and I'll laugh when he fucks up, and the famous Viktor Krum has a misspelled tattoo or something," he laughed, shrugging. "I don't need the recommendations, I've enough of those already, but hey, the offer's still open, I do a clean job, and I never make mistakes."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 8:48 pm

Viktor laughs and rolls his eyes. "I'll keep that in mind. But I trust that Scorp vill do a good job. He's good vith his hands, and it means a lot to him that I'm letting him do this to help him out."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 8:54 pm

"Yeah, I totally get that," he said brightly, never failing to smile, like always. "It's weird though, I love tattoos and piercings on other guys, but the idea of seeing myself with them, just, eurgh. I don't know, I just don't feel like I'd look good with that kind of thing, you know? I've always considered a tongue stud, simply for the sexual benefits, but I'm still not sure about it, yet."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 8:57 pm

Viktor tilted his head to the side and looked Caradoc up and down, as if trying to imagine him with tattoos, but really he's just checking him out. UNF. "Yeah, I don't know if I could see you vith any tattoos, but a tongue stud vould be...fun," he said with a smirk, tearing his gaze away from Rad's body to look him in the eyes. "And if I ever got a second tattoo, I'll be sure to let you take care of that von." If Viktor were to get a second tattoo, it'd be in a kinkier spot. It wouldn't be Scorpy Scorp's face though. Sorry, Big S.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:06 pm

Caradoc rolls his eyes at Viktor's obvious ogling, and puts his hand on his hip. "Really, if you want to stare, go ahead, I'm a fucking model, it's not like I'm not used to it. Really now," he said, almost wishing he wore more clothes sometimes because it's kind of impossible for him to have a conversation with a guy who's not looking at his face. "But yeah, I might do the tongue, sometime this year, but not anytime soon, 'cause I can't pierce my own tongue, if you fuck up with tongue piercings it can do a lot of damage, and it's hard to see. But for the most part, there isn't a piercing I can't do, if you're ever interested," he said with a wink.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 9:10 pm

"Piercings? I've thought about getting those, but I don't know." He rolled his eyes at the model comment. "Please, you say that like you haven't done the same to me," he says with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:11 pm

"What, discreetly check you out? Why bother, if I wanna stare, I'll fucking stare, so I suppose no, I don't pretend like I'm not looking. See, there's plenty to look at, and even more to imagine. Or at least there was, until our last meeting," he replied, grinning.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 9:14 pm

"Last meeting? Don't remember the details there," he said jokingly. "Care to enlighten me and remind me vot happened?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:18 pm

Caradoc grinned and took a step closer, and lowered his voice to a more husky tone. "Oh, I don't know, I remember something about the water, running down your back, and there was something about the two of us running our hands down our own bodies, instead of each others. A shame, really," he said, leaning forward to whisper in Viktor's ear seductively, "because I somehow doubt I'd be the only one enjoying cleaning you off, you dirty babe."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 9:26 pm

Viktor brought his hand to Rad's chin, gently but firmly turning his head to look him in the eyes. "Oh that. Yes, I think I recall you saying I had not earned the right to help you out vith that particular job," he said in a low tone before removing his hand from Rad's pretty face, resisting the urge to rip his clothes off.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:31 pm

Caradoc's eyes reacquired that mischievous look, and he left Viktor's hand on his chin, as he leaned forward, their lips scarcely an inch apart. "Did I say that, Viktor?" he questioned, their lips now brushing slightly, as a wide grin broke out on Rad's face. "Well, it so happens that I have yet to change my mind about that. See, you're gonna need to prove yourself, darlin', and show me what you've got to offer, besides that pretty cock of yours," he replied, and with that, he slid his hand down Viktor's chest and landed on the front of his jeans, giving him a tight squeeze as he laughed, then pushed Viktor away again, meeting his eyes with that challenging look.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 9:37 pm

Viktor raises an eyebrow, ignoring the fact that Rad turned him on more than any other guy in the school and finding himself very grateful to have a friend like Scorpius because he was sort of used to having his cock being groped after today's events. "Prove myself, hm? And vy should I vaste my time vith that? Is there a reason that Caradoc Dearborn is vorth proving myself to?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

Caradoc merely laughed, letting his eyes rest on Viktor's torso again. "Baby, I don't need to answer that question, you can do that for yourself. If you don't think you're up to the challenge, I can't say I can blame you, it's quite daunting, after all. But I'm surprised at you, being a Gryffindor and all, acting like you're afraid to play a love game, but understandable, nonetheless. Because I never lose," he finished, turning his gaze back to the castle behind Viktor, with the sun beginning to set.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 15th 2010, 9:48 pm

Viktor rolled his eyes at Rad's conceited answer and crossed his arms across his chest as he leaned against the tree. "You never lose, huh? Sounds like ve have something on common. I'm starting to think that you might not be able to handle me though," he said with a smirk. "But I vill let you know that I never turn down a challenge, but it's getting late and you're starting to bore me vith all your talk, so perhaps another time," he said with a sigh, patting Caradoc on the cheek lightly before going off on his way towards the Gryffindor common room.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next