Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 12 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Sirius Black September 15th 2010, 9:50 pm

Caradoc laughed again, and walked up to the castle a different way, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 21st 2010, 6:14 pm

Penny wandered outside to get some fresh air. She sighed and smiled at the beautiful weather and sat down under some trees, stretching out in the grass.

[aaaand cue brother evan XP]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 21st 2010, 6:26 pm

Evan is breathing in the fresh air, having finally been let out of the basement he gets locked in in Mya's brain because the Silencing Charms broke and everybody else was sick of hearing him play hide the dagger with Bella. Yeah. Anyway...
He wanders along, hands in his pockets, killing time and looking for his buddy Mac. He comes across Penny, lounging on the grass, and leans against a nearby tree.
"What's happenin', Pen?" he says idly, as if he hadn't been a giant dick to her the last time they'd spoken.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 21st 2010, 6:32 pm

Penny jumped a little at the sound of her brother's voice. She turned her head, propping herself up on her shoulders. She glared at him lightly "Oh good. My brother Evan. What could I possibly have done to welcome this visit?" she shook her head, obviously still upset about her last encounter with her dickhead brother
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 22nd 2010, 12:09 am

Evan blinks, but he's in a good mood so he lets her attitude slide... for now. "Aw, c'mon Pen. Just sayin' hey, ya don't have to be such a bitch," he says, chuckling a little because he finds it absolutely hilarious when she gets all pissed off over nothing. "So what's up?"

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 22nd 2010, 6:24 am

She rolled her eyes "Whatever. nothing is up. Just trying to get some relaxation in. What's got you out and about?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 22nd 2010, 6:34 am

[just ninja-ing in while I wait for something to load, don't know if I'll be able to post much right now lovely xx]

"Nothin' much," Evan shrugs. "Lookin' for somethin' to kill time. Ya ain't seen Mac around anywhere, have ya?" he asks, eyes lazily scanning the grounds to see what he can see.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 22nd 2010, 6:38 am

[mmkay. that's probably best for my procrastination anyway. i have a gajillion things i should be doing at the moment XP I HATE SCHOOL]

Penny raised an eyebrow at her brother. "Who's Mac?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 22nd 2010, 11:28 am

[*burns your school down* Problem solved? XD]

"McNair," Evan explains, raising an eyebrow right back at Penny. "Ya'd know him - woulda seen him 'round with me before. Respectable family and all that. So, ya alright?" he asks, changing tacts a bit because thinking about respectable families has reminded him of his responsibilities, and now he is focusing more on his sister. "Ya don't need anythin'? Got enough galleons and shit?"

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 22nd 2010, 4:46 pm

[hehehe -helps- i mean whaaa??? school is amazing -lies-]

Penny rolled her eyes again at the "respectable family" shit. she looked at him "I'm fine. I told you I don't need your help. I'm getting a long just fine. You made it perfectly clear last time we talked that you basically want nothing to do with me. So I'm fine"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 22nd 2010, 5:32 pm

[Ah I'm sorry - I logged on to respond to this but just don't have the brain power. I will in the morning, love xxoo]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 22nd 2010, 7:09 pm

[ees okay! xxoo : D]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 23rd 2010, 12:15 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:[hehehe -helps- i mean whaaa??? school is amazing -lies-]

Penny rolled her eyes again at the "respectable family" shit. she looked at him "I'm fine. I told you I don't need your help. I'm getting a long just fine. You made it perfectly clear last time we talked that you basically want nothing to do with me. So I'm fine"

Evan chuckles at Penny's look. She looks so adamant and it's just hilarious to him that she thinks she has any chance in hell of going it alone. He's thoroughly convinced she needs him to survive. "What the fuck are ya bangin' on about now, Pen? You may not think ya need me, but you'd be surprised - if nothin' else I got control of all the money and there ain't nothin' you can do about that 'til ya turn 17, little sis. You wanna be a smart ass you can try goin' it alone without a Gringotts vault behind ya, ya know. Never think this kinda shit through, do ya?" he says, shaking his head a little and wondering how he was supposed to teach her better if she was going to be stubborn about it.

[sorry - lame post is lame. Turns out it's as hard to be a pig at 7am as it is at 1am... xx]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 23rd 2010, 3:19 am

She glared at him again, trying to keep a tough exterior but panicking slightly on the inside. Truth be told, she HAD been trying to figure out the money issue. She was starting to run low on funds, not that she'd ever let him know that, and she wasn't quite sure what she was going to do about it. It wasn't too hard to keep money while she was in school, but Hogsmeade trips and once she was out of school were going to be a different story. "I'll figure something out." she said this quieter than she had wanted, not wanting to give away her quiet fears, but doing so anyway
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 23rd 2010, 12:40 pm

"Like what - ya gonna go be a hooker?" Evan sneers. He's such a charming brother, really. "Not a fuckin' Rosier, Pen, have some respect for the family name. Look, ya really don't have to worry about nothin'. Just behave yaself and listen to me and I'll take care of ya," he shrugs, because it really is that simple in his world. Penny is his sister and he'll take care of her. But if she's going to fight him, then if he's feeling merciful he might just leave her out in the cold to starve.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 23rd 2010, 6:20 pm

Penny flinched at his words. She stared at the ground. Why did she always let him make her feel two inches tall? like she was nothing? She hated it. "Right. you'll take care of me. what if i don't want to have to depend on someone who makes me feel like shit, huh? what then Ev? I'm sick of you making me feel like i'm nothing! I'm your sister for Merlin's sake, and somehow, we used to actually get along! I used to actually trust you" She bit her lip and looked back at the ground.

[i feel like i'm provoking the beast O.O -needs to shut penny up-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 24th 2010, 6:22 am

[-waits- -is bored-]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 24th 2010, 6:27 am

[ohshit. I'll be back in 10, I'll log Ev in then!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 24th 2010, 6:50 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:Penny flinched at his words. She stared at the ground. Why did she always let him make her feel two inches tall? like she was nothing? She hated it. "Right. you'll take care of me. what if i don't want to have to depend on someone who makes me feel like shit, huh? what then Ev? I'm sick of you making me feel like i'm nothing! I'm your sister for Merlin's sake, and somehow, we used to actually get along! I used to actually trust you" She bit her lip and looked back at the ground.

[i feel like i'm provoking the beast O.O -needs to shut penny up-]

[*le sigh* Penny does not make it easy, especially when Ev's first response to is an intense desire to slap her...]

Evan groans. "Fuckin' hell, Penny. Not this touchy-feely bullshit again! Listen, this is the way it's gotta be now that it's just you and me. You gotta toughen up, kid. It's a hard fuckin' world out there and I don't got the time to worry about how you feel when I gotta keep us both alive and everythin' runnin' smooth for us. I don't give a shit if you hate me, Pen, but I'm in charge here and you will respect me, you got that?" he growls. "So you're gonna quit your bitchin' and start payin' some attention."

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 24th 2010, 7:25 am

[sorry i poofed! Pancakes! XD and yea...penny's just kinda pissy all the time when it comes to evan...]

Penny felt like she had been slapped. She knew there was nothing she could do except maybe avoid Evan at all costs. "Fine. Be an ass. Whatever. I'll just let you be then. Don't worry about seeing me around, that way I won't be a hassle for you"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 24th 2010, 7:37 am

[OMG *wants*]

Evan growls and hauls Penny up by her robes, assuming that's what she's wearing. He doesn't stop until her feet are dangling off the ground and he's snarling in her face. "I've had enough of this childish fuckin' shit, Pen. Fuck it. I'm done. Come see me and beg for forgiveness when you're outta money and you don't know what the fuck to do with yaself," he says, dropping her back to the ground without particularly caring if she lands on her feet or not. He thinks she needs to fall on her arse a few times to learn that she needs Evan more than she wants to admit.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 24th 2010, 7:43 am

[omg penny needs friends. she is taking far too much abuse here. gahhhh]

Penny took in a sharp breath when Evan hauled her up by her robes. She kicked a little and struggled in his grasp, glaring at him. She had nothing more to say to him. No words could express her anger, dissapointment and hurt. He dropped her and she let out a short cry as she lost her footing and fell to her arse. She cursed herself for looking like a fool
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive September 24th 2010, 7:48 am

[she really does.... *huggles*]

Evan smirks down at Penny, watching as she falls on her arse. "Yeah, that's exactly how you're gonna end up if you don't harden the fuck up and start listenin' to me," he tells her, turning and starting to walk away, leaving her in a heap on the ground.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier September 24th 2010, 7:54 am

In her mind, Penny swore she would never end up like her brother. But she knew she would have to smarten up because she knew she was going to need Evan, at least for a little while longer. She glared at the ground and said softly to his retreating back "fine. you win..." She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:01 pm

Sirius is here.
He looks like this.
Cue the prettier Prewett sister.

Under the Trees - Page 12 Leto+s+leather+style+FCWR4mQit_tl

Back to top Go down