Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 13 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Molly Prewett September 26th 2010, 7:02 pm

Molly says hell no, but the other one can show up.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 26th 2010, 7:04 pm

And Alice is here too, in her Barbie Jeep and with her Special Cookie stash.

Whoa, Mya, whoa. CALM YOURSELF.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:06 pm

LOL MOLLY THINKS SHE'S THE PRETTY ONE YOU'RE SO FUNNY MYA
ohmygodiloveyou.

Sirius pauses mid-strut, takes a step backwards, whips off his shades, and grins the smirkiest girk you've ever seen at Alice, waving at her. "Hey there, hot stuff! Long time, no see. Sweet ride," he said, gesturing at the Barbie jeep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 26th 2010, 7:08 pm

I love you too. But seriously, I am gonna reread that scene tomorrow and be like WTF? Because I kind of have no idea what I was even typing. Which is why I am going to bed. Night love xx
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 26th 2010, 7:12 pm

"It gets me places," Alice replies, patting her pride and joy on the hood. "I got it for Christmas when I was six." And now she's pulling out a lollipop and slowly unwrapping it. Dear god...
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:20 pm

Sirius hates you. Just saying. He loves Alice, but he hates you for torturing him. "Six? That's kinda cool. I got a new broomstick that year, I think, though a Barbie jeep is cooler-- oh fuck," he said, the last bit under his breath, as he looks at Alice, unwrapping that lollipop. "So, where've you been? Seems you appear and disappear quite quickly," he replied, watching her wide eyed as she pulled the wrapper off. Eowyn assumes this is before what's happening with Rad and Alice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 26th 2010, 7:25 pm

Dee is assuming that as well, which probably means Ali will be disappearing again shortly.

Alice blinks innocently. "That's nice. I got a new broom from my parents this summer," she says, twirling and licking at the lollipop, her tongue flicks short and fast. She looks up at Sirius and sees his wide eyed expression. "Problem?" she asks, giving the lollipop a long, slow lick.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 26th 2010, 7:29 pm

SIRIUS IS NOT LETTING ALICE LEAVE THIS TIME
HE IS LEAVING THIS TIME
HE WILL GRAB ALICE BACK HERE, SNOG HER, AND STORM OFF
SIRIUS IS NOT AMUSED BAAHHAHAHA
eowyn is laughing hysterically at sirius.

"P-problem? Not at all, babe," he said quickly, taking a step towards her, a wide grin on his face. "So, you like brooms, huh? That's pretty awesome. Do you like to play much?" he asked, smirking as he looked down at her, 'cause you know, she's shorter and all, which is just hotter, for a dude.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett September 28th 2010, 5:24 am

"Yeah," she said absentmindedly. "I play Seeker on occasion. I'm a terrible Keeper, you know," she adds. "I always let the other team score."

...teehee
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 28th 2010, 5:50 am

WHY DID THIS NOT SHOW UP FOR ME UNTIL NOW
not cool.
ALSO OMFG ILY.

Sirius blinks. I'd like to score. "Personally, I prefer chasing, but occasionally I'll play beater, 'cause you know, every once in a while someone's gotta do that." Besides, I'm as sexy as they come, why wouldn't I want to touch myself? Even Jared Leto expresses dreams of wanting to fuck himself, haven't you seen the video of "The Kill"?.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 3:43 am

Viktor is under the trees, looking quite happy as he knits a pair of socks for Cedric's feet.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:47 am

Molly is still carrying around her bag of baked goods, because I guess she had so much fun talking to Remus she forgot to send them by owl, after all. Oops. Good one, Mol. No wonder Kingsley doesn't think you're the brightest bulb in the pack. She's just wandering aimlessly on her way back to the castle when she spots her BFF knitting. Yay! She wanders over and plops down with him. "Hey Viktor. Ooh, socks! Neato."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 3:51 am

Viktor greams when he sees Molly, glad to see that she looks a a bit happier compared to their last talk. "Hey, Molly! Thanks. I didn't really know vot to make, so...I figured I'd make some socks for Cedric. How have you been? Baking again, I see," he says with a grin because it's insane that he and Molly both love to knit and work in the kitchen, though she seems to focus more on desserts while he prefers making dinner meals.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 3:59 am

"Oh that's super nice of you," Molly comments to her BFF, with whom she has so much in common. She pulls out the container for Viktor and sets it beside him, because his hands are busy with socks right now. "I made you something. I haven't actually tested it yet so I hope it, like, worked and all. It's sort of an adapted recipe, a pineapple tea cake," she explains, reaching out to inspect his stitches.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:16 am

Viktor grins when he sees that Molly made him something. Aw, but he feels sort of bad that he didn't make his BFF anything. Maybe he could knit her something. He knows that she can knit herself whatever she wants, probably better than he could, but it's the thought that counts, right? Or he could make her some Bulgarian dessert. He'll think of something. "Oh! Vell, thank you, BFF," he says happy, setting down the knitting stuff to take a look at the cake. He opens up the container, greaming when he sees the yummy cake. "Oh my god, Molly! This. Looks. Amazing. ...Is it my birthday?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 4:20 am

Molly tilts her head to the side. "You know, I don't even know when your birthday is. I sort of assumed that you would be the one to, like, keep track of something like that," she giggles. She'd appreciate anything her BFF made for her because she would be touched at someone going to so much effort. JS. "You're welcome - I hope it tastes alright. If it's good I'll totally copyright it or votever. Huh, maybe I should go into writing recipe books," she muses.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 4:59 am

Viktor chuckled. "It's not for a vhile, but thank you anyvay. I'm sure it tastes amazing," he says happily. "And you should definitely make that recipe book. I vould buy it, myself." He glances down at the cake, realizing that he's super hungry. "Vould the talented chef like to try her masterpiece first?" he asks politely, like the gentleman he is.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 5:05 am

"I'll totally sign a first edition copy of my awesometastic recipe book for you," she promises, greaming as she shakes her head and holds out her hands as if to say 'no, no'. "No, what kind of gift would it be if I, like, started scarfing it down it before you tried it? You go first, unless of course you're, like, paranoid that it's poisoned or something!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 5:16 am

Viktor laughs. "I think I can trust you," he says, grinning as he pulls a small pocketknife out of his pocket to cut a small piece of the cake out for himself. Don't worry. He always cleans his knife so it's sanitary and everything. Then he takes a small bite, chews it, swallows it. All that good stuff. "Oh. My. God. This. Is. The. Best. Cake. Of. All. Time." He cuts another small piece and hands it over to Molly, assuming she's not the type of girl who gets all proper and needs silverware, though he could be wrong. "Try some!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 5:26 am

Molly has excellent table manners, but she isn't about to flip out over an impromptu picnic not having a fully laid out table, no sir! She watches in anticipation as Viktor takes a bite and runs through all that follows with the chewing and the swallowing and the like, a gigantic gream breaking out over her face when Viktor declares the cake good. "OhmyGod, really? Awesome, I'm glad you like it! Thanks," she says, accepting her own piece to try a small bite. "Oh. Oh, wow. I wasn't quite sure the pineapple was gonna work, but it so does!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 5:38 am

"Pineapple...It just vorks vith everything! And you're an amazing cook, so I'm not surprised that you made it vork. You could probably make anything taste delicious," he said grinning. "You know, Remus and I made chocolate covered pineapple von time. It tasted pretty awesome too. I don't think I'll ever not like something that has pineapple in it."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 5:44 am

"Well, if something's edible, I can, like, totally make it taste good," Molly smirks, while Mya wonders if there's something dirty in that. Oh well, we all know Molly doesn't mean it like that anyway. "Mmm, chocolate covered pineapple sounds good, I'll totally have to try that sometime. He and I are totally going to spend a day together in the kitchens sometime soon. It should be, like, heaps of fun. We should totally do that sometime too, you know - it would be awesome to see what we could come up with if we tried to blend, like, English and Bulgarian baking!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 5:55 am

"Oh. My. God. Us together in the kitchens...That vould be so awesome. Ve vould just create the greatest meal of all time," he says excitedly, wondering what types of foods they could come up with. "And Remus is really good at baking too, so I'm sure you two vill make some pretty amazing food. I suggest chocolate pie. He made von for his brother, Dean, and it looked really tasty. Remus has a bit of a thing for chocolate. I alvays give him the Bulgarian chocolate that my friends from back home send to me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 6:00 am

"We would be, like, an unstoppable force or votever if we stormed the kitchens together," Molly giggles, and nods. "Yeah, I'd heard Remus is, like, wicked into chocolate and all, so I baked him a chocolate cake. I think it made him happy! He was all, like, 'omg could we make a chocolate cream pie' and I was all, 'omg yes we so can'! I think it'll be, like, heaps of fun even though I'm kinda not really used to letting other people cook with me. Sometimes Gid gets to play kitchen assistant and all, but mostly I'm kinda a Kitchen Nazi," she admits sheepishly as she finishes off her slice of yummy cake.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 6:12 am

"Oh. Vell, I promise to follow all of your instructions very carefullly, Captain Molly," he teases as he salutes his BFF. "I usually bake alone, just because I don't really have too many friends to bake vith, so I bake for them instead. Cedric should be kept far avay from the kitchens. I'm not sure how Herm-own-ninny is vith food. I hear Rad and Fabian are even vorse than Cedric. So that leaves you and Remus, I guess."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next