Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 8 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 3:44 am

Molly grins and throws the necklace around her neck because a) she doesn't want to lose it, and b) she can pull any look off, including corks. "Thanks! That's totally awesome. So your mum teaches you all sorts of cool stuff like this? Mine taught me how to walk in heels," Molly shares, because her mother is a terrible cook and she learned all that useful stuff from her grandma.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 3:53 am

Luna's face lights up as Molly actually puts the necklace on. "Mhm. Walking in heels? That's nice. I don't usually wear those," she says because I can't see Luna in heels. "So, do you read the Quibbler? Since you know all about nargles and such..."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 3:56 am

Molly tilts her head to the side. "What's the Quibber?" she asks, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. She'd always thought nargles were something that came out of the collective minds of the gillyweed consumers of the world.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 4:02 am

"Oh, it's a magazine my dad writes. It talks all about the nargles," she says with a nod. "And other creatures of course, but I just assumed that you read it since most people learn about nargles from the Quibbler.:
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:04 am

"Oh neato! Sounds like a cool magazine! I usually read, like, Witch Weekly and stuff. Boring and lame, but it has recipes anddon'ttellanyonebutIkindalikereadingthestarsignstoo," she says with a smile. She's in a sharing mood. "I, like, don't even remember where I heard about nargles," she shrugs.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 4:06 am

"I read those sometimes too," she admits with a sheepish grin. "And recipes are pretty cool. I can only really make plimpie soup. What do you usually like to make?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:11 am

"Plimpie soup?" Molly parrots, making a mental note to find out what a plimpie is, and how one soupifies it. "I can make anything, really. Like, seriously. My cookies are the best ever, but also I sort of do most of the cooking at home because my mum is, like, terrible and we'd all get fat if we had takeout every night for dinner. So yeah, name a dish and I could either make it, or figure it out no sweat," she says with a proud smile.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 4:18 am

"That's cool!! My friend Rose likes to make cookies all the time," she says, smiling fondly as she talks about her BFF and her Snorkack cookies. "That must be fun to do all the cooking at home. My dad's a pretty good chef. He's the one who taught me how to make plimpie soup so well."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:22 am

"I bet Rose's grandma taught her the art of the cookie, too."

"I think cooking is fun, totally. Which is a good thing, because there's four of us kids at home, and we all have, like, huge appetites, so if I didn't totally love cooking I bet we'd be in trouble, you know? Your dad sounds pretty awesome, being able to cook and all. I don't think my dad could even make, like, a proper sammich," she giggles. Oh, Prewett Parents, how hopeless you are.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 4:32 am

Luna agrees, Rose's grandma is awesome. Luna giggles. "Really? Not even a sammich? Even I can manage one of those," she said with a laugh as she began working on another cork necklace. "Four of you? Who else is there?" she asks curiously because poor Luna never had any siblings.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 4:44 am

Molly giggles too. "Sammiches are easy peasy," she says in a sing-song voice. "But there's totally an art to the perfect sammich that just, like, cannot be taught. It has to come from within, or something. Yeah, the four of us are really tight. My big brothers are in seventh year, and then my younger sister is in fifth. I'm in sixth, but Alice and I share a dorm. Do you have siblings here? Or at home?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 4:49 am

"No, no siblings for me unfortunatly. I've always wanted a brother or sister though. I bet it's nice to have someone like that to talk to." She shrugged. "It's just me and my dad, but it's alright because we're really close. We always have been. We spend a lot of time together during the summer. This past Holiday, we went to Sweden together to go exploring."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:07 am

Molly realises that Luna doesn't exactly love not having siblings to be close to, so she decides to go with upbeat and happy. Yay for happy. "You got to go to Sweden!? WOW! I'm, like, so jealous. We mostly spend our summers at home, slowly destroying the house. Hang on - what about your mum? Where is she?"
Oh, thoughtless Molly is so thoughtless.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 5:19 am

Luna smiles. "It's really nice there. You'd probably love it. Lots of mountains and caves to explore." Her smile falters slightly at Molly's question. Luna had only talked to Dean and Rose about her mum, and she had just met Molly no more than ten minutes ago. "My mum, she died when I was younger," is the answer she settles for, not saying much after that.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:28 am

Mya dies laughing about exploring mountains and caves, and Molly assures everyone that that's really not what she's interested in exploring.

Molly's smile disappears in a flash. "OhmyGod. I'm really sorry, Luna. I had no idea, or I'd, like, never have asked." She looks around awkwardly, wanting to find a way to move on from the awkward, and maybe even make Luna smile again. "It does sound, like, really pretty. So were you exploring for any reason, or just 'cause you could?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 5:40 am

Luna likes exploring caves and mountains...*blinks* *dies*

Luna smiles slightly, glad to quickly be able to move on to a new subject. "We went to look for the Crumple Horned Snorkack. They're supposed to live in Sweden, but we didn't find any this time. Hopefully we'll be able to go back there soon to look. I know they're out there. Just rare, is all."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 5:44 am

*dead*

Molly has no fucking clue what a Krumple-Thingy is. She just grins because she totally spotted a little smile there. "I'm sure you'll, like, find them one day. You just have to keep on trying, right? Just keep swimming, and all that. Rare things are cool. Like, interesting and stuff because you don't get to see them every day. Unlike something, like, say, a lamp or whatever. Which is cool and all, because I like light, but it's just not that interesting usually."
Wow. Did she get high again? I wasn't paying attention...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 5:56 am

Luna loves Molly. A lot. And Mya too of course. "Exactly...I think. A lot of people don't think the snorkacks are real because they can't see them with their own eyes, but I know they're out there somewhere. I'll find them one day. All the evidence is there, so they must be real, right?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 6:05 am

Mol loves Luna. So does Mya. SO MUCH.

"I know, right? It's like when Alice borrows my favourite shirt without asking. She's totally a size bigger than me because I am freaking tiny and all, and even if I don't see her wearing it I know she has, because, like, it's looser next time I go to wear it. So, like, as if there's any other explanation for it other than Fabian's secret cross-dressing habit."
Molly nods seriously, and then she grins. "You know what? We should totally, like, have a party when you do find them! It'll be awesome!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 6:15 am

"A party!? That would be fun! Rose makes these really yummy cookies that look like what the Snorkack is supposed to look like! You two could, like, get together and bake a bunch of them for everyone! And we could make Snorkack decorations and it would be really fun!" Luna accidently said like....Guess it's from talking to Molly.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 6:25 am

Molly finds Luna's use of the word 'like' amusing. "OhmyGod! That would be, like, totally awesome! And you could take, like, a million and one pictures of all the Snore-kracks you find and put them up all over the walls and be all like 'aw, yeah all you people who said they didn't exist - suck on this! Yeah!' because that would be funny."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 6:32 am

"YES! And they would all be in awe and the Quibbler would start selling like crazy! And I could make plimpie soup! Then you could try it because you would obviously be invited to the party!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 6:35 am

Molly giggles. "Well, no party is complete without a dose or three of Prewett. But I would totally love to be there. And to try the soup. Maybe you could, like, teach me how to make it sometime or something. And the Quibbler would finally be recognized as the bestest magazine ever! Because really, how could it have a name like that and not be cool?" she demands.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 6:42 am

"I know right!? I always did like that name. Quibbler. Rolls off the tongue, you know? And I'd love to teach you how to make plimpie soup sometimes! I catch the plimpies myself in the lake during the day, then I use the spices in the kitchen to give it that extra kick," she says, looking rather proud of her soup skills.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 6:47 am

Molly's eyes widen. "Plimpies come from the lake!? Awesome! OhmyGod, you are, like, the coolest person! WHY did I not know you before now? Seriously - your Dad has a cool sounding magazine, you have cool hair, you know about soup and all sorts of awesome animals and stuff... it's just neato! You're not in Gryffindor, are you? Because if you are, I am totally insisting you move into our dorm. We can kick Evans out or something."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next